• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you personally like to have in a session?

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Got to thinking about this tonight after a couple glasses of Rosè.

Doesn’t matter if you’re a Ler/Lee/Switch, what do you really like to have in a session/play date? This could be anything. An object, a specific tool used, personality of the person you’re playing with, verbal teasing, a certain spot manipulated, etc.

What are you must haves for a session/play date?
What do you like/love to have in a session/play date?
What gets you excited/looking forward to a session/play date?

Basically, what is it that gets you wanting to play with someone and keeps drawing you back in wanting to session?

If y’all want, I’ll post my answers in a comment if it’s requested!

A couple forks, specialty brushes, feathers, ballpoint pens.

First and foremost a ticklish ‘lee. The more ticklish, the better. I enjoy good reaction during our sessions. Strict, inescapable bondage is also important. I love to watch My ‘lee squirming but not too much thrashing around.
It’s also extremely important to communicate throughout the session. Verbal teasing is great but also making sure My ‘lee is also comfortable and having fun too.
TickleToys and “Tickle Aids” such as baby oil also add to the fun.
It’s very important to know all of your ‘Lee’s needs such as other kinks or requests that make her session more enjoyable. It could be anything from aftercare to other kinky activities.

Well, ticklishness is an obvious must have, and since I am indifferent to feet, that means ticklish upper body. Bondage is a requirement because if it's possible to tickle a girl without bondage, she is not ticklish enough. Should not be too tight or restrictive, for want no other physical discomfort competing with tickling for the victim's sensory attention. In fact, I prefer the victim to have just enough freedom of movement for futile (but not successful) attempts to get away or protect her sensitive spots.

I have found that victim nudity (at least topless) and access to victim's naughty bits (at least breasts and nipples, but preferably ass as well) are also a must for me, as a matter of eroticism but also of power dynamics. Victim's willingness to strip or dance seductively in the nude is a major nice to have, as a precursor to tickling. If it's mixed with some shyness and reluctance, all the better. Another one is nervous anticipation of the actual tickling on the victim's part.

I could go on and on with other likes, but I'd say if the abovementioned elements are there, it's a great sessions.

A tickler who is creative, verbal at times but also knows how to mind fuck and be silent so I have no idea what he will do next.

Good bondage is a turn on. Knowing how to either tie up or use restraints. And I want a tickler who is ruthless, sadistic and torturous.

I love when the lee has a nice, sweet personality and is playful about the tickling. Some tickle talk is always fun too.

I love a fun, playful, masochistic, sensual and very ticklish play partner with as insatiable a love for being tickled as I have for tickling her. That connection is of paramount importance.

Using bondage, blindfolds, brushes (artist, makeup, hair and toothbrushes), baby oil, feathers, fingers, mouth & tongue, pinwheels, plastic picnic forks, vibrators among other goodies , having her wear lingerie and hosiery & playing mind games with my lee always add elements of excitement.

What brings me back to a play partner time and time again is their passion and their desire to let go completely, to allow me to test their limits and push their boundaries further and deeper each time we meet. This elevates the level of intensity, creativity and intimacy of each play date.

😳👀When You’re a Lee...

...and a little bit embarrassed at how much their answers got you hot and bothered...and how much you totally want to talk more and get to know the Lers that responded to this thread because they all sound like they can wreck you from Mars to the moon and send you back down to earth again as a puddle of exposed ticklishness.

I love lees that ask for their limits to be tested, and challenge me to test my creativity and stamina. I like to experiment with different techniques and I've created my own tools.

I love the bond that builds up after multiple sessions. The women I play with repeatedly I consider my friends. I love giving them aftercare and cuddling them to wond a session down.

It's the process of ramping up, sustaining, and then ramping down that intense, drawn-out physicality with people I trust that keeps pulling us back to each other.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back