• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 3 (m/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 3

Starring:
KIRSTEN DUNST
ELIZA DUSHKU

April 28, 2020
Interview with Kirsten Dunst over lunch at a restaurant
Southern California

F.B.I. Agents Kelly Henderson and Ashley Goff were sitting with accomplished Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst in the outside dining patio at an upscale restaurant. They quickly looked over the menu and ordered a light lunch. When the waitress walked away from the table, Kirsten shrugged her shoulders and smiled uneasily. She asked the agents, “So I assume if you urgently wanted to talk to me about Simon Bickler, something must be going on with him? I mean, I haven’t had contact with him in well over ten years. Is something wrong?”

Kelly and Ashley looked at each other briefly and then Ashley explained, “Yes. Mr. Bickler managed to break out of the facility he was being housed at. We currently have a team of agents trying to track down his whereabouts, but it’s still unclear of where he might have fled to. But we did want to touch base with any former victims of his and make sure they were aware. We don’t anticipate Mr. Bickler will be able to do anything like he has previously, but we think it’s better to error on the side of caution.”

Kirsten: “You mean he’s out and you don’t know where he is?!”

Kelly: “Yes, but that’s why we’re here. To see if you could think of anything that might help us.”

Kirsten: “Help you?! You’re the F.B.I.! What do you want me to do?! You don’t have any idea of where he is?! Will he try and find me again?! What should I do?!

Kirsten looked visibly shaken by the news. The agents’ words started to fade as she began vividly recalling the events of her capture all those years ago.

15 YEARS EARLIER...

March 14, 2005
“Bring It On 2” Movie Set
Los Angeles, California

“Okay, that looks good! That ought to do it for today,” the choreographer shouted as she released everyone for the day. Bring It On 2 was in pre-production and the cast had been practicing the cheerleading moves and dances for hours. Today was the first session where the actresses had gone through the practice session in full costume. They had been instructed to get to the dance studio early so they could be fitted in their full cheerleading costume and sneakers. Their hair and makeup were also done just like they would be in the scenes.

At just 22 years old, Kirsten Dunst’s career was peaking impressively. She had been a promising up and comer who time and time again showed she could deliver outstanding performances. The original movie Bring It On had been a big success with younger audiences. Having just done several Spider Man films in the role of Mary Jane, Kirsten was hoping to continue her Hollywood success. Her agent convinced her that reprising her role as Torrance in a sequel to Bring It On would increase her stardom with the younger movie goers and fetch her a much bigger paycheck than what she was paid for the first movie.

Kirsten’s co-star Eliza Dushku was also returning to play the sassy, alternative cheerleader Missy. The 24 year old had gained popularity for playing “the bad girl” in the Buffy The Vampire Slayer series and the movie The New Guy. So why spoil a good thing? Eliza hoped to one day break out and test the waters with other, deeper characters. But for now, she was cashing in playing usually one-dimensional, badass hottie roles directed at younger audiences because it was easy and fun for her.

Kirsten and Eliza were worn out from the choreography session. They stood around after their practice and drank a couple bottle waters while they chatted. Kirsten fanned herself since she had gotten a little sweaty from exerting herself during the dance numbers. Eliza dabbed the corners of her face with a small towel, being careful not to smudge her eyeliner or lipstick with it. The two actresses discussed how good it felt to be back in their cheerleading outfits making another movie together.

The choreographer and her crew began packing up their supplies and carrying them outside the studio. When they returned to grab more equipment, they didn’t see Kirsten or Eliza anywhere. Figuring they must have gone somewhere to change out of their cheerleading costumes, the crew didn’t give it a second thought. They walked right past the two half-empty water bottles leaking slowly onto the ground and continued packing up.

45 MINUTES LATER...

Kirsten Dunst groggily began opening her eyes. She tried to rub her face to help shake off her drowsiness, but couldn’t. She quickly realized she was hogtied. Who was that guy that attacked them at the studio? Where was she? It looked like a normal room, but something was off. The furniture and decorum was cheap, clueing in Kirsten that she might be in a hotel room. There was also tan sound proofing foam on the walls. Kirsten really hoped this was just a prank and not that creepy guy that had been in the news lately. The news stations were calling him “The Celebrity Tickler”.

About that time, Eliza Dushku started to come to. Like Kirsten, she too was hogtied on the hotel floor in her cheerleading outfit. Eliza started to panic when she realized their situation. She began shouting and crying out for help wildly. But Kirsten realized any efforts like that were a waste of energy if the room was soundproofed. Kirsten was trying to keep her wits about her and figure out something quick before their captor showed up.

The two young starlets didn’t have to wait long however. A tall, imposing man appeared in the doorway to the bedroom as they were struggling around on the ground grunting and pulling at their bonds. He was smiling with pure joy and that expression struck more fear into their hearts than any scowl ever could. The man calmly said, “Hello, Ms. Dunst and Ms. Dushku. It’s a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Simon. I apologize for bringing you here in this manner. I just feared that if I didn’t take these measures, the two of you never would have come with me willingly. So I trust that you two had a good nap. We can begin shortly.”

Eliza: “Begin?! Begin what?! We just want to be let go! I promise we won’t tell anyone you kidnapped us if you let us go now!”

Kirsten: “Simon? As in Simon Bickler - The Celebrity Tickler?! Oh great...”

Simon’s face lit up in a smile at the fact that they recognized his name. He was starting to become famous among high-profile celebrities. He replied, “Heard of me, have you? That’s correct, Ms. Dunst. And if you know who I am, then surely you know what my passion is and why I’ve brought you both here.”

Kirsten: “Your passion is being a creep.”

Kirsten rolled her eyes and scoffed as Simon went around behind them. Eliza kept frantically looking left and right trying to crane her head back to see what was about to happen. Kirsten felt Simon unlacing her white cheerleading sneakers. She strained her fingers back trying to push his hands away from her shoestrings, but he was able to pull them loose easily. Once her tennis shoes were loosened, Kirsten felt Simon tug off the left one and then the right one. The impression of Kirsten’s soles was visible on the bottoms of her slightly damp, white ankle socks. Hours of dancing and cheerleading stunts at the choreography session had left her feet a little sweaty.

Kirsten grunted as she felt Simon rolling her thick, cotton socks off. He started with her right foot. As he peeled the cheerleading sock off of her size 8.5 foot, Kirsten’s broad heel came into view first. It was peachy and smooth. Her broad, pale arch followed. The robust ball of her foot and the peachy pad below her toes. Then her long, pale toe stems and the meaty, cushioned toe tips that were capped with bright red nail polish. The same slow process was repeated with the left sock. Simon peeled it away slowly and drank in the sight of Kirsten’s lovely foot coming into view. It was like unwrapping a present. Kirsten grimaced at the cool, vulnerable feeling of her bare feet sticking up in the air behind her.

Simon moved over to Eliza, who had a look of disbelief as she stared at her now barefoot co-star. The laces of Eliza’s sneakers were undone. She kicked her feet around and tried to keep Simon from taking her shoes away. The right one was tugged off, leaving Eliza’s dainty, sock-clad foot suddenly uncovered. The brunette tried her best to keep her other tennis shoe on, but off it came with a tug. Eliza let out a huge let down sigh.

Eliza had also been working up a small sweat during the choreography session. She had been looking forward to changing into some fresh, clean socks after the practice. Simon slipped a finger into the rim of Eliza’s right ankle sock. Her sudden jolt of a nervous anxiety actually caused the sock to be pulled off a little. Eliza’s petite, pinkish heel and most of her narrow, pale arch were now visible as the sock hung off of the rest of her foot. Simon grabbed it and pulled it off slowly the rest of the way. The pad below her toes was also pinkish and then her thin, pale toes popped into view. They were dainty and feminine. Her toes descended down beautifully from her big toes and were coated with a simple black nail polish.

Eliza was already upset that her shoes and socks were gone. But then she felt Simon hold the sides of her size 7.5 feet steady and plunge his face into her upturned soles. Eliza literally gasped and was left with a dumbfounded expression on her face when she felt and heard Simon take a giant whiff of her freshly-bared feet. Her mouth hung open as she listened to him inhale the scent of her tired, moist soles again and again. Simon stuck his nose in the gap between her deep arches and sniffed around her cute toes. Eliza snapped out of her shock and yelled, “What in the hell are you doing?!”

Simon didn’t bother with a response. Even if he could explain, the brooding starlet wouldn’t understand his compulsive desire to smell her feet. Kirsten wrinkled her face in disgust as she watched him pressing Eliza’s soles into his face and inhaling like they were a drug. Eliza continued to scoff with her mouth hanging open and a wide-eyed stare straight ahead. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

Kirsten didn’t like feet in general and it showed with her disapproving glare as she watched Simon smelling Eliza’s captive soles. But then he came over behind Kirsten and held her feet together. Kirsten scoffed and grunted as she was powerless to stop Simon from smelling her feet. She chastised Simon by saying, “Ugh sick! I was just in cheer practice! My feet cannot smell good! Why would you want to do that?! Oh gross!” Kirsten felt Simon press his face fully into her arches and inhale. He could feel the warmth of her naked soles emanating onto his face as he took in the aroma. She felt him sniffing between and underneath her toes and the thought of that made Kirsten cringe.

While Simon was busy with her friend, Eliza tried to struggle free from her ropes. Her feet wiggled around behind her as she strained against the complex knots. She felt silly lying there hogtied and now barefoot in her Bring It On cheerleading uniform. Kirsten was completely repulsed by Simon’s love of feet and called back in a bratty tone, “You’re seriously messed up if you think my feet smell good right now. Ugh! Do you have to do this?”

Simon stopped. He pulled his stiff, white feather from his back pocket and held it out so that both girls could see it between them. Kirsten and Eliza both fixated on the feather with fearful, anxious expressions. Simon twirled it and wafted it slowly as he stated, “It sounds to me like you ladies want to move on to something else. So...who would like to go first, huh?” Eliza and Kirsten looked at the feather and then looked at each other with worried expressions. They remained silent as Simon waited for a response and continued wafting the feather menacingly. He chuckled and teasingly added, “Goochie goochie goo...”

Eliza suddenly tensed as she felt the feather dragging over the bottoms of her feet. The radiant brunette stifled her giggles as she arched her back a little and curled her toes. The feather swished back and forth along the length of her dainty soles. Eliza Dushku smiled in response, but kept holding back the urge to giggle. Simon zig-zagged the tip of the feather quickly across her heels, then flicked it randomly over her high arches, and brought it up to caress the rounded tips of her toes. Eliza started to let out little titters and eeks as she shifted around on the floor.

Kirsten resolved herself to remain stone-faced as she prepared to be bothered by Simon. He began fluttering the feather over her feet, looking for any sign of weakness. Kirsten balled her hands into fists and took a deep, calming breath. The feather licked at her arches and then worked up to sneak around her toe cracks. A vague hint of a smile formed on Kirsten’s face, which she was quick to subdue. Eliza watched with anxious interest as her co-star was tested. Kirsten’s eyes were closed now as she focused on not giggling. With as much self-control as she could muster, Kirsten calmly told Simon, “This doesn’t seem to be working. I guess you’ll just have to let us go.”

Kirsten’s comment was met with a flurry of fingers across her upturned feet. The blonde Bring It On star was taken off guard and burst into laughter as Simon tickled her bare feet more aggressively. He held her ankles still with an arm lock and continued to flick and scurry his fingertips across her shallow arches. Kirsten had a forced smile beaming from ear to ear as her pleasant, sporadic laughter filled the room. Her feet shifted and flung around in the air behind her trying to get away from Simon’s fingers. Kirsten hated the feeling of him scrubbing his short nails up and down her soles from her heels to the base of her toes. It was much worse than the feather had been.

Kirsten: “Aaahhh! Hahahahaha! Quit it! Hahahahaha! I hate being tickled! Hahahaha! Seriously stop! Hahahaha! Why can’t you just leave us alone?!”

Simon came back to Eliza. She strained to look back over her shoulder and see what he was up to. Simon could see that she was nervous and her toes were curled down tightly in anticipation. He encircled her ankles and poised his fingertips on her pale arches. Eliza tensed and made a faint, pathetic whine. Then his fingers came to life and the Hollywood “bad girl” quickly turned to a mess of squeals, laughter, and begging. Simon stroked her tender soles wildly. Eliza arched her back and squirmed around as much as her bondage would allow.

Eliza: “Haaaahahahahaha! No! Hahahahaha! Oh God, no! Hahahahaha! Don’t! Hahahaha! Dude, stop it! Hahahahaha! Not my fucking feet!”

Kirsten was less than thrilled when Simon moved back over behind her. He rested his fingertips gently on her soles. They were poised and ready to come alive at any second. Kirsten angrily shouted back at him, “Don’t touch me!” In a smart ass tone, Simon taunted her, “You’re not very cheery for a cheerleader. Sounds to me like you need a little school spirit. Now pay attention. Those weren’t spirit fingers before. Now THESE are spirit fingers!” Kirsten was once again thrown back into laughter when she felt his fingers begin to rapidly flick over her pale, shallow arches. She jolted almost off the ground and soon a river of loud, whiny laughter followed.

Simon laughed at his own joke as Kirsten struggled on the floor in front of him. He loved watching her broad, size 8.5 soles kick and squirm under his hands as she arched her back and laughed sporadically in quick, powerful bursts. Kirsten really seemed to squeal when Simon focused on her pale insteps. Her mouth hung open in frantic, intense laughter as he scribbled his fingertips in those areas. Simon continued teasing Kirsten, “That’s it. Just give in to the laughter, Mary Jane. There’s no Spider-Man to save you this time hahahaha!”

As Simon worked his way back over to Eliza and encircled her ankles with an arm lock, he taunted her by saying, “And I bet you wish Buffy would kick in that door and save you right about now, huh Ms. Dushku? Well I’m afraid you’ll just have to stick around and have a few more laughs while you hold out hope for that.” Eliza’s face grimaced as she tensed for the dreaded tickling to resume. Simon’s fingers zapped to life once again across her dainty, size 7.5 soles. Her feminine toes with their black toenail polish flailed around and curled down back and forth wildly as Simon dug his fingertips in near the base of her piggies and wiggled them. The bad girl cheerleader screamed laughter and shook her head back and forth as Simon played around near the base of her sensitive toes.

After Eliza had her share of tickling, Simon stopped. Both hogtied actresses laid there in their cheerleading costumes catching their breath. And then suddenly, they both were caught off guard as Simon knelt between then and wrapped his arms around their heads. He pressed rags soaked in chloroform over their faces once again. Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku both got wide-eyed with surprise and began whining as they shook their heads back and forth. But their muffled protests didn’t last forever as they gradually died out. Both captive beauties faded into unconsciousness once again.

30 MINUTES LATER...

As Kirsten and Eliza came to, they quickly realized they were now secured in a standing position with their arms outstretched above their heads. Their wrists were locked in padded cuffs that were dangling from a metal frame that had been set up in the room. They were still barefoot and in their cheerleading outfits, which left much of their tummies exposed.

Simon: “Ah, I see you’re awake. Excellent. Ready to start again?”

Kirsten: “Wha-what? No! Stay away from us, you loser!”

Eliza: “Huh? Wait, what? Oh God, no! Wait! Stay away from meeeehehehehe! Hahahaha!”

Eliza was still trying to shake the drowsiness off when she noticed Simon walking around behind her. As much as she didn’t want to continue this nightmare, she couldn’t do anything to stop Simon from wiggling his fingertips along her bare sides between her skirt and her cheerleading top. Eliza melted back into giggles and squeaks as her sides were tweaked and prodded. Simon enjoyed feeling her abdominal muscles working overtime due to her shifting and tensing while she laughed as he worked his fingers into her toned tummy. Eliza’s eyes were closed, her head was leaned back, and her mouth was open in raspy laughter as he tickled her obliques and flat tummy enthusiastically.

Simon hooked an arm around Eliza’s hips and used his free hand to slowly crawl a finger across her quivering tummy toward her bellybutton. Eliza’s annoyed whines gradually turned into girly giggles as the fingertip slipped inside her small, shallow button. “Ah fuck! Hahahahaha!” Eliza cried out as she let her head fall back in laughter. She twisted and flung her body from side to side as she tried to get away.

Kirsten had a stern, disapproving look on her face as she fixated on what was being done to her co-star. Maybe she shouldn’t have because her look got Simon’s attention. He came over in front of her and rested his hands on her sides. Kirsten scoffed and jerked her body away from him. Simon told her, “Oh no, that frown won’t do. Not if you’re going to be the cheer captain. Let’s get you smiling.” Simon began working his fingers over Kirsten’s exposed, milky midsection. The blonde slowly started losing her fight to hold in her laughs. She snorted and bounced a little on her toes while Simon worked her sides over and gave her flat tummy a few tickles.

When Simon returned to Eliza, her eyes got fearful and she tried pulling away from him even though it was pointless. Simon stood in front of her and soon began wiggling his fingers across her sides. As he gave Eliza a vicious rib tickling, he began working his fingers up under her cheerleading top to dig into the upper portion of her ribcage.

As Eliza belly laughed and hurled herself from side to side under Simon’s cruel touch, the lower curvature of her breasts was starting to become visible. Simon began using his thumbs and rubbed little circular motions across the exposed parts of her tits as he continued to tickle her sides. Eliza scrunched her face in disapproval, but Simon took the liberty of pushing up her cheerleading top, which left her small, round breasts exposed. Eliza Dushku had small, pink nipples and her boobs had a wonderful shape to them. Simon went right back to tickling her ribs near her breasts, which sent Eliza back into hysterics. She didn’t have any opportunity to protest as her small boobs jiggled and she laughed like crazy.

Kirsten wasn’t happy when Simon came back to her. She assumed she would share the same fate as her co-star and she was correct. Kirsten had a glaring, moody expression on her face as Simon faced her. Then she let out a loud, disapproving sigh as Simon gripped the sides of her cheerleading top and pulled it up above her head. Neither of them had been wearing bras. Kirsten’s hefty jugs spilled out with a jiggle as her top was lifted up to her elbows. Her breasts were a full C cup. They hung low and were soft and globular. Kirsten had smallish nipples that looked like pink bullseyes. She rolled her eyes at her new, sudden exposure.

Simon quickly sent her into crazy laughter by jumping his wiggling fingers up into her freshly-shaven armpits. Kirsten swayed any way she could to move away from him, but he easily kept in contact. She laughed louder and louder as he continued to stroke her lovely, pale underarms. Kirsten Dunst’s tits jostled and swayed with her movements as she squirmed around under the metal frame she was trapped under. She was really shouting and laughing her head off like crazy now. Her armpits were clearly a highly ticklish region. She couldn’t handle the feeling of Simon’s nimble fingers lightly fluttering across her bare hollows. The topless Hollywood actress’ cheeks were starting to turn pink from laughing for so long.

As he continued to torment poor Kirsten Dunst, Simon looked over at Eliza Dushku and teased her. He said, “You see the size of these melons, sweetie? Now THESE are what land you lead roles in movies.” Eliza looked over at Simon quizzically. It was already embarrassing enough being topless in front of some tickling freak without him insulting her cup size.

The two hotties writhed and swayed as they laughed and their boobs jiggled around. And then after a while of having their upper bodies being thoroughly tickled, Simon knocked them out again with the rags.

30 MINUTES LATER...

Once again the two young actresses slowly blinked awake to learn their newest fate. This time they were sitting next to each other on the hotel room couch. Kirsten and Eliza’s cheerleading tops had been pulled back down to cover their chests. Their hands were tied behind their backs. Two large sets of portable stocks had been secured to the coffee table in front of them and their ankles were locked securely in the holes. All ten of Eliza’s toes had an individual string looped around them that was pulled tight, keeping her feet completely pinned against the padded frame of the stocks. Kirsten’s feet were trapped in a similar fashion, only she just had strings secured around each of her big toes. She had some mobility with her feet, but not much.

Simon wasted no time once they were awake. Much to her dismay, Eliza was the first to have a turn in their new predicament. Her bare, size 7.5 feet felt so vulnerable on the other side of the sturdy stocks. There was certainly no wiggle room now. She couldn’t see what Simon was picking up on his side of the stocks, but a cold shiver ran down her back. Eliza felt a hairbrush scrubbing against her arches and heels. She flung herself back into the couch cushions as she yelped with surprise and exploded with intense laughter.

Back and forth Simon ran the hairbrush against Eliza’s tender soles. Just under the balls of her feet was killing her. Her dainty, slender soles wanted so badly to kick and wiggle around, but the toe strings prevented any such movement. Eliza found herself flinging her body back against the couch over and over just as a way to cope with the intense sensations as she screamed. She attempted to curl her toes down and squeezed them as tightly as she could, but the strings wouldn’t budge. Her feet were tied down expertly and were as vulnerable as they could ever be.

Kirsten whimpered a little when she saw Eliza was getting a break. Simon moved over in front of her stocks. She couldn’t see it but Kirsten knew her feet were completely at his disposal like this. She only prayed she could endure what was about to happen. The hairbrush came to life on her broad, shallow arches. Kirsten doubled over in belly laughter as she was overcome with the hellish tickling sensations flooding her mind. Just like her friend, Kirsten’s feet were stuck in that position. She was helpless to stop the bristles from gliding across her spacious size 8.5 soles.

Kirsten was snorting and cackling laughter as she whipped her ponytail back and forth frantically with each shake of her head. The brush was merciless and indifferent to her screams and begging. Simon gripped her toes to hold her right foot completely still and slid it back and forth along her tender instep. Kirsten shouted and wailed laughter like she had never done before. It was too much.

Eliza wasn’t done yet though. Simon returned and this time, he started scrubbing a stiff-bristled toothbrush right along the base of her captive toes. Eliza felt like she was going to suffocate she was laughing so hard. She had never known something to tickle so badly. The wicked sensations made her legs feel weak it tickled so intensely. All she could do was sit there flinging her body around on the couch and laughing at the top of her lungs hoping that it would stop soon.

But Simon took his time. He methodically rubbed the small, bristly head of the toothbrush in small, circular motions along each patch of exquisitely soft skin at the base of her tootsies. Eliza Dushku’s makeup was running down her cheeks because she was now crying while laughing. She kicked her legs and shook the stocks a little, but it didn’t help ease the feeling one bit. Kirsten watched with a horrified expression as her co-star went nuts.

Simon had his camera set up. Once he turned it on, Eliza was more than willing to say the phrase he instructed her to say. Anything to stop that dreadful tickling technique he was doing. Eliza looked up at the camera teary-eyed with mascara running down in lines. She said with embarrassment, “I’m Eliza Dushku and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Kirsten Dunst knew it was her turn again and she would be shown no mercy. Kirsten turned her head away and whimpered as she anticipated the terrible foot tickling to start again. Simon had retrieved a bright pink, plastic comb and began running the slender pointy teeth between Kirsten’s big toe and second toe. Between her toes was a major ticklish zone for Kirsten and she immediately squealed and fell into awkward, snorting laughter.

Simon took sadistic pleasure in slowly see-sawing the flexible comb back and forth between each and every toe crevice. Kirsten was going mad at the feeling. In between her toes was crazy sensitive for her. Her toes curled and she wiggled her feet about as much as her bondage would allow. Simon had ahold of one of her feet and was running the comb between her toes as she shouted her head off.

He even made her scream a cheerleading chant as he ran the comb in her toe gaps. He started on one foot between her pinky toe and the fourth toe. Kirsten did as she was instructed. After Simon drive her crazy with the comb between her scrunched piggies, Kirsten repeated what he said. She caught a break in her laughter and shouted, “Give me a T!” Then he moved over to the next gap between her fourth and third toes and did the same thing. At the next pause, Kirsten settled down from laughing and cried out, “Give me an I!” Next it was between her third and second toe and then she repeated, “Give me a C!” Kirsten was forced to do this process until she finished spelling out what Simon wanted. Then he made her end it by screaming the whole word she had spelled out, just like a cheer. Kirsten collapsed back into the couch with exhaustion after the last toe gap was exploited and shouted with whatever energy she had left, “What’s that spell?! TICKLISH!”

Kristen begged Simon to ease up on her. But he never let up until she said exactly what he wanted her to say. Simon grabbed his camera and filmed Kirsten glaring at the lens. In a bratty tone, she declared, “I’m Kirsten Dunst and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

April 28, 2020
Interview with Kirsten Dunst over lunch at a restaurant
Southern California

Kirsten snapped back to reality. She had just relived her awful experience with Simon from all those years ago. She told the agents, “I’m sorry, that’s all I know. Look, that video kind of sunk my career from then on. Eliza too. It was awful having to deal with that. And I don’t know what to tell you about how you could go about finding him again. Maybe you should surveil cheap hotels and see if he checks in. I’m sorry, but I have to go.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back