• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Policewomen

stasiu90

TMF Regular
Ashley came home from her shift exhausted. She puts her badge and gun in a safe by the stair well, but her hand cuffs were still on her belt. She takes off her uniform reviling her gray tank top still tucked into her pants. She sighs as she takes a swig of water ready to relax.

But a thud came from upstairs. This startles her as she should be the only one there. She started to walk towards the safe, but someone was coming down the stairs. “shit.” She says to herself, as she is no position to hide.

She has no choice but to face the intruder face to face. The small framed women clinches her fist ready to fight. Then she realizes it’s Tony. His ex’s son, her stepson.

Ashley looks at the large man and yells. “what the hell are you doing here?” Tony grins as he knows has the advantage of being bigger than her, and in fact Tony is going to enjoy this since he has never liked her. “I heard you have the case file to the break in last night. Your going to give it to me mommy!” He takes a step closer. Despite being a cop and physically trained, she has always had problems with bigger men because of her size and strength.

To make matters worse, it’s a bigger man who she always had issues with when they all lived together. But despite that, she didn’t budge. “You, and your antifa fuck boys are going to prison. there’s no way in hell I’m giving you anything.” Tony grins and says “I’ll wrestle you for it?” inching closer to her. This is the first time Ashley stepped back. She didn’t want to get in a physical confrontation with him, especially standing in just a tank top with no weapon.

“Oh whats a matter mommy!? You cant handle your stepson? Your supposed to be a cop and physically skilled right? I shouldn’t be a problem.” Ashley tried to think of ways to get around the big oof so she can grab her gun. So she figured she had no choice but low balling the big guy and making the break to the cage. So she ran right at him aiming for the balls. She got close enough to where she can knee him.

But as soon she made contact, she realized he was wearing a cup. Horrified but her mistake she looks up and sees the wide smile of Tony which sent shivers down her spine. Tony wrapped his big arms around the women and picked her up. A light squeal escaped from Ashley as now she is in mid air trying to muscle his arms off.

“Hehe I came prepared. Lets go take a seat!” Tony goes sit on the bar chair placing Ashley on his lap facing him. He grabbed both of her wrist and held them in front of her. After she settled down, she realized she is in an embarrassing estate as she is sitting on the lap of her stepson like a little girl. “So I won!” he says leaning into her face.

“Now your going to get on your fucking laptop and delete that file. and give me the USB drive.” Ashley stands strong and replies with a “No!” She even pushes back against the hairy face of Tony. “I’m going to get out of this. And you and your antifa fucks are going to jail!” Tony just smiles and starts to squeeze her right side. Causing Ashley to yelp in a ticklish surprise. “Ah yes. A little ticklish huh?” Ashley tires to pull back away from the hand.
“I loved it when I was younger watching my dad tickle you.” “hehehe fuck you!” Ashley replies. “Aren’t you supposed to know how to get out of these holds?” Tony asks teasingly. Tony stops and looks at her, “You just look so vulnerable in this tank top. Do you ever get nervous wearing them?” Ashley perplexed. “What the fuck type of quest hehehe hahaha nonono!” She was interrupted by Tony sneaking his fingers at the back of her right armpit.

“tickle! tickle! tickle! Little girl!” Tony strokes is finger back and forth of the soft skin of Ashley, causing her to jolt in girlish giggles. “Delete that fucking file you giggly bitch!” “Hehehe no!” Tony then digs his finger into her bare armpit shooting Ashley into intense laughter. “You ticklish little bitch! Delete the fucking file!” “hahaha no! I’ll never hehehe!” Tony then stops and lets Ashley catch her breath. Ashley has her head down sucking in and out air while Tony watches her belly inhale and exhale.

“Your too fucking weak to beat me, you know right?” “Fuck you!” Ashley spits back. Tony just grins, “You’re a defeated little girl” Tony sees her handcuffs on her belt and reaches for them. “Hey what are you doing?” Ashley asks Tony, Tony just grins as he puts the cuffs on his lap then grabbing for the key to unlock them. As he went for the key, he pinched her side again making her arch to the opposite way with a smile on her face.

“Awww did you like that?” Tony says. “Your dad must of told you all my spots. That fucker.” Ashley responds, Tony chuckles. “No. I just watched from the hallway with my hand in my pants. I loved telling your daughter that her mommy was losing.” Ashley got mad that Tony brought up Susan. “You keep her out of your mouth. You hear me.” Tony just chuckles “your so cute when your angry.” Tony then slaps the handcuffs on her wrist then pushes her to the ground.

Ashley didn’t have time to do anything as Tony quickly sat on top of her legs looking down. Tony again grins at the innocent vulnerable policewomen with her wrists in front of her pushing her B cup breasts together. “Again. I don’t know how people take you seriously copper.” Tony says while clawing her sides. “I really want to see your ab-less belly up close. That was dads favorite spot.” Ashley blushes as she is embarrassed about her stomach.

“Awww don’t worry I’ll be gentle.” Tony’s hand raises above her tummy ready to strike. Ashley does her best pushing against his hand, but her strength is over matched by her step son. Tony had enough of her hands being in the way so he grabbed her wrists pulling them above her head. This made Ashley gasp as now she is powerless as her smooth creamy armpits are exposed and no way to stop Tony for tickling her stomach.

Ashley begins to break “Ok ok ok Tony! Please! I had enough!” Tony just chuckles and says “I said I would be gentle.” With Tonys hand on her belly mound he starts to tickle her tummy with just his middle finger. The light touch is enough to make Ashley buck. “hehe nonono stop!” Tony grins widely.

“You ticklish little bitch! I’m hardly touching you!” “hehehe nonono please stop!!!” Tony now scribbles all of his fingers across Ashely little tummy mound teasing her. “tickle tickle tickle tickle” Ashley screems in laughter as she is totally helpless. “Now I want to see your belly bounce little girl.” Tony now stands up and picks up the exhausted women. He pushes her body towards the stair rail. She puts up a little fight but soon enough she has her hands above her head handcuffed to the rail. Tony kneels down a little.

“Now mommy. You are in no position to be smart. Delete the evidence.” Ashley thinks for a moment. She has been out muscled and embarrassed. She also knows Tony’s tactics are. he is going to tickle the ever living shit out of her. She had enough. “The laptop with the USB is downstairs in my office.” Tony goes down to the basement. Ashley almost wants to cry as she I left hanging at the stairwell.

She hears a loud boom as Tony probably just kicked the door in. Moments later he came up with the laptop. As he was about to leave he looks at Ashley. “Awww don’t look so sad baby girl!” Ashley blurts out “this isnt over shit bag.” Tony smile and puts down the laptop. And walks over. “I’m planning on it cooper.”

Tony then puts all his ten fingers inside Ashleys tank top tickling her smooth tummy mound. Ashely laughs hysterically as she bounces up and down. “I told you I wanted to see your tummy bounce little girl.” Ashley instantly regrets saying anything because his tickling is like hell. She begs him to stop. After a few more moments of scribbling his fingers on her sensitive skin he stops. “See you around giggly slut. Maybe next time do more strength and ab workouts.”

With that Tony leaves. Ashley is left alone dangling from the stairs with her thoughts. She starts to whimper as she now realized she has been totally humiliated and out done by her stepson.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back