• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Busted (M/M)

Ticklishboy_997

(This is one of my self made stories. Hope you guys like it)
-
Prestory:
(Liam is the apprentice of the powerful wizard Bryce. Liam is under no circumstances allowed in Bryces magical vault. But one day Liam couldn’t control his curiosity and sneaked inside. Inside the vault however, waits a little suprise for him)*
It was a nice Saturday afternoon. Bryce was ending his final lesson of the day with Liam. He was teaching Him about several ways to capture your enemy, *making him completely harmless. Liam was exhausted. Bryce’s way of teaching was everything but soft. But the weekends were his time of. The clock said the time was 6pm and he can officially enjoys a long weekend without training himself into a coma. He and Bryce walked to their mansion.*

Bryce and Liam were, quite frankly almost the same age. Bryce started studying and practicing magic at a very young age. This gave the possibility to train and learn from some of the best Wizards on the planet. At the age of 21 he obtained the highest rank in witchcraft. It was a very shallow moment when my mother introduced me to him. She was a good friend of his mother and after a quick chat Bryce offered to train me We moved to a very big mansion he got out of a heritage. It has more than a hundred rooms and doors. There was however, One room that was off limits. His magic vault.

Curiosity killed the cat!
When Bryce has a free moment he always went to his vault. Leaving me completely alone in a massive magic mansion. I never had the courage to go into the vault. But one day the odds were in my favor.*every year Bryce left the mansion for about a week to duel in a elite wizard tournament This tournament was a day traveling giving Liam plenty enough time to explore this mysterious vault. He walked down to the basement where the vault was. He now stood between the last door giving him acces to the answer of all his questions. Without hesitation he chanted a spell to open the door. He than walked inside. **

*Liam was kind of shocked when he realized the vault was completely empty. Before he could think of something else 2 large vines started to grow out of the ground. With a massive speed they were heading towards Liam. He tried to defend himself against the vines but all his spells didn't do a scratch. The vines circled around his arms lifting him up in the air. At that moment 2 more vines circled around his legs. He was now in an X position with nowhere to go. *then, in a puff of smoke Bryce appeared. With a big smile on his face he said “BUSTED”

Liams punishment.
“Hey Bryce” Liam started to panic. He was very aware of the fact that he was busted by a very powerful wizard who can do anything to him “This is not wat it looks like I..”. Before Liam was finished talking Bryce drew a cross sign with his fingers and Liams mouth was taped shut. Bryce was looking at his catch of the day. “Soo i knew the temptation *of going here was to big for you. You know the Vault is in reality nothing more than a storage for my Spell books. And it is also the place where i have some fun with noughty little Wizards like you. With is left hand he made the vines lower Liam to the ground. Soo my dear apprentice. I was wondering if you ever been tickled before. Liams face turned into a face of pure fright. He was actually in fact the number one tickle victim at his school. “Well if you are not going to answer i will find it out myself!*

He waved his hand across liams chest and his t-shirt disappeared in a puff of smoke. Liam was a very slim man with almost no body hair. Bryce waved his wand over Liams Upper body. *Liam felt that his whole body was tingling. “Soo now you are all ready! Here we go!”

Bryce started by slowly spidering down his fingers in Liams sides Liam was resisting his reaction to give in with all that hes got. “Aah a strong fellow i have here i see” “But dont worry we will be here for awhile. He accelerated his pace but still going up and down. Liams face was hot red but he still gave no reaction. Bryce moved his fingers up to his armpits and started circling both pits with one finger he kept adding another finger until he was attacking Liams armpits at full speed. Finally Liam screamed and a ocean of muffled laughter and begging started coming out of the boys mouth. “There we go! Thats what i like. And we are just getting started!”*

He started to spider his fingers all across Liams belly. Going up and down, left and right and in circles. It drove the boy insane. After a couple of minutes Liam stopped. “So Liam. You may have figured out that the spell i used to capture you with these vines is one of the methods i teached you today about capturing your victim of choice. If you had payed attention today you could also remember that there is a way to block this method. Clearly my lessons were to much talking so i thought: Hey why not give a demonstration..*

The truth was: Bryce was a huge tickling fanatic and he also had a sort of crush for Liam. He didn't see Liam as a student. More as his Best Friend. *Bryce really enjoyed working with him but he always wanted to make some... attitude adjustment. To his friend. And this was the perfect way for him.*

Bryce waved his want again and it changed into a blue feather (Blue was Liams Favorite Colour) Bryce started to explore Liams belly with the feather not missing a single spot. When the feather reached his bellybutton he screamed so loudly the tape came of his mouth. Immediately he started begging to Bryce “Bryyyyceeee pleahahhaahease dont do this.... i leaarhahad my lesson.. i w...will never disobey you ever again!! The fear started to take the upper hand. But please Bryce. Stop” “Relax my student take it easy” He turned the feather back into his wand. He then chanted some words and two magical hands started to give him a massage. Liam tried to relax but he didn’t leave Bryce out of his sight for even a second. He then pointed towards his nipples releasing 2 small thunder shocks. the spells effect Felt like if two finger tops danced circles on his nipples non stop. Then the room echoed a very load moan from Liam. Liam couldn’t believe it: Bryce was making him horny. And most of all, All this tickling kind of turned him on. Bryce also noticed this but acted like he knew nothing. He snapped his fingers and the hands and pleasuring stopped. *He snapped his fingers again and the vines Disappeared. But before Liam could defend himself he was being attacked by a big cloud of smoke. A few seconds later he fell into a deep sleep.*

*The bedroom*
“Liam woke op realizing that he fell into one of Bryces sleeping spells. He tried to move but was yet again being tied up. He looked around and saw that he was in one of the master bedrooms. He heard a door opening and Bryce walked into the bedroom. “Hello sleepy head!. Your reflexes are way of the usual standards Liam!” I thought we mastered these skills. You always have to be on guard. Clearly tho i think i have to make it more clear. So without further blabbering...”

He made a pose with his hand and suddenly it was pitch dark before Liams eyes. “Relax its not permanent. Its just to.... spicing *things up a little.*

With a few other chants his skinny jeans dissolved into nothing but his black boxers *Bryce was looking at the boys legs. They were also hairless and super soft. He then undid Liam from his shoes revealing some black sneaker socks. Liam layed there dead silent waiting for bryce’s next move. He felt shame for laying in nothing but socks and underwear. But at the same time he really liked being under the total control of bryce. “Now let us begin”

Liam felt his body getting more smooth. “A little extra for maximum effect” Bryce explained. So i’m giving you a choice now. I have 3 items laying next to me and i’m going to use one of these items to explore your sensitivity. without being able to look you have to pick a number.” Liam thought about it. It could go two ways: Either it is something to make him go nuts of sensation or its something that wil take him straight to hell. “Times up! What is your choice? “Number 2” “Excellent choice!”

He grabbed the item on the table which was an electric toothbrush. Luckily also bryce’s favorite item. he flicked it on and started at the sides first. Going up And down and switching in pace at the same time. It drove liam into hysterics and he was using all his powers to escape the bondages. But (not very surprising) the cuffs were enchanted. So everything Liam tried to pull them they absorbed his strength. Bryce made an other toothbrush appear and placed the heads on both of his armpits. “Bryce please....” the brushes started rubbing inside his armpits releasing a reaction as if Liam was being hit bij Lighting. Bryce turned the speed up with 2/5 and Liams laughter became even more hysterical. Tears were flowing down his cheeks and after a minute or ten all Bryce heard were sounds of defeat. He stopped and gave Liam time to catch his breath. After a minute or fifteen passed by Bryce gave a unexpected pull on both of his socks. Bryce was speechless of the view.

Liams feet are without a doubt better than any of his naughtiest dreams. It was a nice size 10 with beautiful toes and the most soft pink soles in the universe. This required something extra.*

Time for another game
“Liam its time for another game. He tapped some places on Liams foot with his fingers causing an lighting effect by every touch. Your feet are now enchanted. I will not tickle them but the spell will tickle them both at the same time on all your spots. You can make it stop but that will result in an 20 minutes non stop tickle endurance on all your sensitive spots minus your feet *Ready?” “Wait no Hahahahahaha”””” *suddenly it felt as if 5 pair of hands started to tickle te living hell out of his feet. Between his toes, on The heels, the top, the bottom, everywhere. Liam was in the biggest dilemma of his life: being tickled on the place he cant handle and maybe pass out or letting him suffer from an 20 minutes non stop treatment. After a while he screamed at the top of his lungs “I TAKE THE NON STOP ENDURANCE PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!!” With a finger click the spells effect wore off. “Sorry LI But you will regret this choice” with that said he was being gagged again and a chant of Bryce later he felt his whole body tingling again. He took a deep breath and waited for the sound of the fingerclick.

20 minutes later

After 20 minutes Bryce lifted his hand and the Endurance stopped immediately. Liam was a complete train wreck. His whole body was covered in sweat, face wet from all the tears and all the sound that was leaving his troat was a mix of pure defeat, Bryce on the other hand had just received an invite for the grand finale.

All these tickling definitely had an effect on the body of his Teenage years. There was a mountain between Liams legs and he didn’t had any idea that Bryce was planning an very intense surprise *for him.

He started by grabbing an toothbrush and flicked it on the lowest speed. He then lifted the Edge of his boxer and pulled it upwards placing the toothbrush in his boxer. *

Liam felt like he was dreaming. He was being edged by his teacher. The boy who tricked him and putting him to a hell of torture. But at the same time he really felt attracted to Bryce. He listened to him, gave him comfort and made him belief in himself. And deep down he knew this was turning him on.

The toothbrush vanished and Bryce casted the nipple spell from earlier. But at the same time he was very softly massaging Liams crotch. *After a few seconds Liam finally released the urge to resist. Soft moans started coming from his lips the bobble in his boxer started growing bigger and bigger until *it felt really uncomfortable. It was like Bryce also had the gift of mind reading because at that moment the boxer finally disappeared. Revealing his students pubefree rock hard dick.*

Confessions:
“So Liam we have come to the end of your punishment. I will release you this instant. He lifted all the pleasuring spells and started to unchain the bondages when suddenly liam said “No Bryce wait” Bryce stopped what he was doing. “What is it my apprentice?” Liam waited before continuing. And still looking for words with a hot red face he said. “Please dont stop.... I kinda like it. I like it when you do this so please finish it of” with a big grin Bryce said “I thought i would never hear this.

How much can You handle?*
“Soo liam Are you ready for our final game? “I think so?” “Good” Bryce first casted the nipple spell. He then grabbed some oil and started to jerk him of. the moaning intensified and his erection started getting bigger and bigger. liam was so busy enjoying the pleasuring that he didn’t hear Bryce casting a final spell. He stopped the stimulating for a second. I casted a final spell on you that will prevent you from having a climax. You will only come when i said you can come. So if i where you i started begging!” “nOOOaaah way” “I wilL NeVah Beg you to let me cum!!” “We will see! Untill then im enjoying all the things i can and will do to drive you nuts.”

He let a feather appear and i started to stroke the tip of his Dick. Now that bryce has its hands free he started to twist his tongue on his Nipples making them rock hard. Liam was about to lose it but he will never beg. “Still nothing?” “No way” Okay have it your way”*

with another chant he was suddenly standing up with his arms hanging above his head by enchanted chains. “This way everything is within reached he grinned”*

“The feather re appeared and continued stroking the top. With another fingerclick two extra feathers appeared and started circling ons his Nipples. Bryce sat between liams legs and started to move a vinger underneath his balls. Liams brains went overload. He was being stimulated on 4 different places now. When Bryce was about to make it 5 he screamed,Begged, and ranted: “Okay you win Master. I beg you to please let me have my climax” “Thats a good student and for that you are giving a reward.

With a final stimulating spell all Liams spots were being stroked, licked or polished. He let out the biggest moan he has ever had and after an 30 minutes egde session he finally reached his climax boosted by Bryce’s magic he flicked his wrist high in the air and with an final moan he busted a load the size of an ocean on himself and me. After that he fell into a deep sleep.

Bryce *all the spells and chains and used another spell to clean himself and Liam. He then layed Liam in his bed and layed besides him. He finally whispered before shutting of the lights “to a great future!”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back