• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2021: Ticklish myths that should be put to rest now.

Respectfully disagree.

I'd say people not being ticklish are the minority from personal experience. There are definite varying degrees of ticklishness though

With the Renfaire videos the issue there is that these women have been picked out the crowd and are being tickled in public, by strangers. So right there you have to account for shyness, embarrassment and also not being comfortable being tickled by a stranger. All those things are well known to impact on a persons reactions to tickling.

That's also very true.
And the fact that despite that around 95% of the girls in renfaire videos are still ticklish, laughing and begging etc....should be very telling of how the vast majority of women are ticklish.

You can't verify it, but why should I make it up?
The fact that I agree that most models exaggerate their reaction and that I almost never watch professional videos because I have no guarantee that they are genuine should be a good clue that I'm not biased or trying to delude myself.

It's not that I don't trust you, but it's important that we have something that anyone can see and make his/her judgement on. Your or mine real life experiences is not something that people can see and compare with commercial stuff, sadly :(
In a different way, producers swearing their models are genuinely super ticklish is something that shouldn't even be considered, because of conflict of interest. Yet there are people who believe them for some unfathomable reasons.

Anyway, thank you very much for the links, I will check them and report to you what I think of them

I think people worry to much about geniune ticklishness. Just enjoy the fanstasy of the clip.

I think the one about people looking ticklish is a good one. Thats def a myth.

I think people worry to much about geniune ticklishness. Just enjoy the fanstasy of the clip.

Some people (like myself) just can't enjoy it if they have justified reason to suspect it's fake.
It would be nice if I could, but that's simply not how I'm wired.

I forgot to add the tickle skeptic. But I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon.

I try not to use tickle videos as the standard for how ticklish a person is or should be, I go by real life examples rather than fetish videos. I feel so many guys with tickle fetishes rely too much on these videos because they don't have any or a lot of experiences themselves. That leads to a lot of unrealistic expectations. I haven't seen many of the renfaire tickling videos, but I'm sure the women agreeing to take part just might not that be ticklish and isn't indicative of how ticklish the average woman actually is. Because the women I've tickled through out my life would run far away from that attraction. lol

From my experience the majority of women are ticklish and they react exactly how you'd expect. Regardless of their race, height, hair color, eye color, complexion, personality, there was no one type that was more ticklish than the other. I actually don't think I've come across a woman who wasn't ticklish at all, but I have come across women that were significantly less ticklish in some spots than others but that was extremely rare. The fact that the average person is typically shocked when they come across someone who is ether not ticklish, or isn't very ticklish, is proof enough that most people are ticklish. That's why a common answer to the "are you ticklish" question is typically "yeah, isn't everyone?" That's how Brie Bella responded when asked if her feet were ticklish.

I think the one about people looking ticklish is a good one. Thats def a myth.

When I was fourteen or something I used to download a lot of clip previews from TMF, anything that I could get my hands on. Everytime, I would get excited by some of them, and the more clips I gathered, the more I grew numb about them, to the point that I would delete all of them. It seemed as if I like them just at the beginning, but then I would not like them anymore.
After some time, I finally understood what was really happening; I would download those preview clips not based on how ticklish the girl appeared on the clip, but based on how she appeared on images. In that moment, I learned two things:
1. Images are misleading. There are a ton of instances where, by looking at images, you would say that someone is ticklish, but when you actually see the video it's a completely different story.
2. I just didn't like some videos. I though I would have liked them because those girls were hot, but that was not what really interested me about tickling. I would only get excited by those girls who looked genuinely ticklish.

Do you think that I have a choice or any form of control on something like this? Do you think that the way I get excited is different from yours or anyone else? We are just excited by different things. You can get excited if an incredibly hot girl like Scarlet from TA (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590/16661480/ler-battle-scarlet) gets tickled, I can't, although I think that she is beutiful and has a super hot body.
Instead, I get super excited by this, well, not pretty at all, woman (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/610168/mature-dixiees-upperbody-tickle) who gets hysterical under the ticklers fingers.

When you are excited by ticklishness and ticklishness alone, when you are excited feeling the real suffering of the ticklee under your fingers, you can't but look for all those clues that suggest that yeah, that is a genuine reaction, that is was you are looking for.

I forgot to add the tickle skeptic. But I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon.

I try not to use tickle videos as the standard for how ticklish a person is or should be, I go by real life examples rather than fetish videos. I feel so many guys with tickle fetishes rely too much on these videos because they don't have any or a lot of experiences themselves. That leads to a lot of unrealistic expectations. I haven't seen many of the renfaire tickling videos, but I'm sure the women agreeing to take part just might not that be ticklish and isn't indicative of how ticklish the average woman actually is. Because the women I've tickled through out my life would run far away from that attraction. lol

From my experience the majority of women are ticklish and they react exactly how you'd expect. Regardless of their race, height, hair color, eye color, complexion, personality, there was no one type that was more ticklish than the other. I actually don't think I've come across a woman who wasn't ticklish at all, but I have come across women that were significantly less ticklish in some spots than others but that was extremely rare. The fact that the average person is typically shocked when they come across someone who is ether not ticklish, or isn't very ticklish, is proof enough that most people are ticklish. That's why a common answer to the "are you ticklish" question is typically "yeah, isn't everyone?" That's how Brie Bella responded when asked if her feet were ticklish.

Who are you responding to exactly?

My claim was that most people are not ticklish enough for my liking, not that they are not ticklish in any way.
And most importantly, there is the myth that professional models over-exaggerate their reactions. Do you agree or not?

Again, go compare Renfaire reactions to, I don't know, Tickle Abuse recent videos. You will see that most women in renfaire do not laugh, and the ones who do laugh a lot laugh differently than models in commercial stuff. Just to be clear, when talking about faking, it doesn't mean that models are not ticklish at all, it means forced and exaggerated reactions that do not match their ticklish levels.

There is a difference between filming a video (more intimate) and being tied and tickled in public by strangers.
Tickling is also a lot "mental".

It's sad that producers always get the blame

I may sound a bit like a broken record, but I really can't do much besides recommending good videos from good producers like you, kingmaker, Frenchtickling, Nylon Tickling, ANA, etc.

I even recommend videos from producers of which I am very critical like Tickle Abuse, they had a lot of good videos some years ago, when they were focused on more normal ticklees. In a way, all those producers, like you for example, who film more casual people, have kept the quality higher.

Yeah, tickling in public is different, but, honestly, the reactions in your videos are much more similar to what we see in those renfaire clips than anything from the producers I usually blame for over-exaggeration.

There are some producers who tend to film a lot of obviously "fictional" tickling, where you see reactions which are not at all similar to public tickling, private tickling, or even the videos of best producers. If they would be honest and would say when they are selling the fantasy and when they are actually selling genuine ticklishness, honestly, I think that would probably be even better for all producers who try their best to find good ticklees like you do.

Good videos my friend! :)
Some of these women are very ticklish, I like that!
I'm happy you enjoyed them, however what I was interested to know is exactly who are the ones among them that you consider very ticklish and who are the ones that you don't consider ticklish enough to be "worth tickling"?

When I was fourteen or something I used to download a lot of clip previews from TMF, anything that I could get my hands on. Everytime, I would get excited by some of them, and the more clips I gathered, the more I grew numb about them, to the point that I would delete all of them. It seemed as if I like them just at the beginning, but then I would not like them anymore.
After some time, I finally understood what was really happening; I would download those preview clips not based on how ticklish the girl appeared on the clip, but based on how she appeared on images. In that moment, I learned two things:
1. Images are misleading. There are a ton of instances where, by looking at images, you would say that someone is ticklish, but when you actually see the video it's a completely different story.
2. I just didn't like some videos. I though I would have liked them because those girls were hot, but that was not what really interested me about tickling. I would only get excited by those girls who looked genuinely ticklish.

Do you think that I have a choice or any form of control on something like this? Do you think that the way I get excited is different from yours or anyone else? We are just excited by different things. You can get excited if an incredibly hot girl like Scarlet from TA (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590/16661480/ler-battle-scarlet) gets tickled, I can't, although I think that she is beutiful and has a super hot body.
Instead, I get super excited by this, well, not pretty at all, woman (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/610168/mature-dixiees-upperbody-tickle) who gets hysterical under the ticklers fingers.

When you are excited by ticklishness and ticklishness alone, when you are excited feeling the real suffering of the ticklee under your fingers, you can't but look for all those clues that suggest that yeah, that is a genuine reaction, that is was you are looking for.

So when you say " you" are you generally speaking or do you mean me? Cause I very much enjoy ticklishness over looks. Some of my fav clips involves women who arent what most people find attractive. If its obviously fake then sure. All Im saying is Im not turning into a detective when Im watching clips. Also like its been mentioned in this thread Ive rarley tried to tickle someone who was not ticklish at all. I can only remember 2 in my life.

Feet are NOT overrated!!! They're what made me the tickler I am today!!! :p

Amen to that!!!! I feel that wouldn’t have gotten into tickling had it not been for an attraction/interest in beautiful female bare feet.

Just out curiosity, what makes you think that?
In my personal experience almost everyone I tickled or saw being tickled on their feet in real life was very ticklish there.

Agreed. I tickled a girl once who was so ticklish on her feet that she offered “other services” in place of tickling. I was so excited about her ticklish feet that I politely declined, lol.

Who are you responding to exactly?

My claim was that most people are not ticklish enough for my liking, not that they are not ticklish in any way.
And most importantly, there is the myth that professional models over-exaggerate their reactions. Do you agree or not?

That's the thing, you seem to have unrealistic standards when it comes to how ticklish someone should be, you really shouldn't be relying on videos(fetish or otherwise) as a standard. You also never gave an example of what is ticklish enough to your liking. What reactions could you be looking for that the average person doesn't exhibit when being tickled?

So when you say " you" are you generally speaking or do you mean me? Cause I very much enjoy ticklishness over looks. Some of my fav clips involves women who arent what most people find attractive. If its obviously fake then sure. All Im saying is Im not turning into a detective when Im watching clips. Also like its been mentioned in this thread Ive rarley tried to tickle someone who was not ticklish at all. I can only remember 2 in my life.

I was replying to you, but that "you" can be anyone who asks why many of us can't enjoy some videos.

Anyway, it should be clear that it's not a switch that I and many more of us tickle-philes can turn on or off.
I assure you that I don't turn into a detective, but when I have not tickled a person in a long time, I just want to buy a video and enjoy it. How much I will enjoy it depends on how much genuine ticklishness there is.
But the degree with which we can perceive it is not equal for everyone; the more you are turned on by the fact that one single finger can make a girl go crazy with laughter, the more you look for it, the more you learn to recognize it.
That is why it's not surprising at all that some people think that a person is ticklish, while others don't. We are not binary entities; for example, to some people the feet could be enough to get excited, others want both feet and tickling, and others are mostly interested in tickling. Maybe someone is 20% feet and 80% tickling, and another one is 10% feet, 30% armpits and 60% tickling.
There are people who ask for tickling in specific settings, clearly showing that they are more interested by the scenario than by how ticklish the person really is. For example they want the gag, or feathers, or anything else, and they say that that is enough for them to be excited. In exactly the same way I want genuine ticklishness.

That's the thing, you seem to have unrealistic standards when it comes to how ticklish someone should be, you really shouldn't be relying on videos(fetish or otherwise) as a standard. You also never gave an example of what is ticklish enough to your liking. What reactions could you be looking for that the average person doesn't exhibit when being tickled?

Maybe there is some confusion. There are two different matters that I was talking about.

1. How ticklish are people? I'm not saying that people are not ticklish, I'm saying that people are not ticklish enough for my liking, which doesn't imply that they are not ticklish enough for you. This is not something that I should have said in the first place, not because one can't discuss them, but because subjective preferences are not interesting at all.

2. Is the myth of fake tickling in some professional videos really a myth? This is what I'm interested in discussing, because this has a lot of implications.

You wrote after my posts that there are tickle sceptics. Were you referring to me? What's your opinion on the fake tickling myth? Why do you say that tickle videos should not be used as examples of how much people are ticklish? If they are not over-exaggerated in any way, shouldn't they be good examples of how much people are ticklish?

And for the last time, I have real life experiences, and that is one of the reasons why I don't believe the "all professional videos are 100% genuine".

I'm happy you enjoyed them, however what I was interested to know is exactly who are the ones among them that you consider very ticklish and who are the ones that you don't consider ticklish enough to be "worth tickling"?

I particularly like these women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soA5pHOmZX0
https://txxx.com/videos/7654510/renfaire-stocks-tickling-2/?promo=23760&seek_time=0

The rest is good, although these ones I don't consider very interesting to tickle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX8bn6ah520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfNnnV5bBIM
https://txxx.com/videos/9456262/canelli-renfaire-hot-blonde-tickled/?promo=23760&seek_time=0

But as I said before, this is subjective and not something to discuss

There are numerous myths out there, but some use these myths to enhance their fantasies. Here are few myths that I have encountered...but before I begin if you don't want your fantasy ruined please stop reading now.

I warned you so:

1) Tickle torture is real. Actual tickle torture is as real as running your fingernails down a blackboard torture or the constant tapping on a desk with a pencil torture.

2) Videos are real. The tickling in these videos is about as real as the acting in the videos. Moreover, the scenarios in these videos are completely ludicrous. Attractive female spies are not interrogating other attractive female spies with tickling in order to get information. No woman is tying up and tickling her friend in order to get revenge because she flirted with her boyfriend.

3) People are always the same amount of ticklish all the time. I once dated a grad student who was normally quite ticklish. One time we attempted to have a session when she had a very important paper, and this normally very ticklish woman barely had any reaction. She was completely stressed and this affected her ticklishness. Mood and tiredness can have an impact on ticklishness.

4) Desensitization is common. This is not really a myth, but I have heard some view desensitization as proof that someone is faking. Most ticklees desensitize, and many desensitize very quickly. This is why it is always a good thing to switch areas of the body and techniques frequently.

5) A person is not ticklish because (fill in the blank) did not tickle her. Some people are tickled by light touches. Others are tickled by heavy touches. I don't know how many times I have seen someone say because a woman did not react to a pedicure she must not be ticklish on her feet. Trust me I have met women that do not react when getting a pedicure(they may say it kind of tickled) but go crazy when some actually tickle their feet with fingers.

These are just a few that I could think name off the top of my head, but I'm sure if I searched I could find a lot more.

There is a difference between filming a video (more intimate) and being tied and tickled in public by strangers.
Tickling is also a lot "mental".

It's sad that producers always get the blame

I think this is a fair point, but I do not feel that bad for producers. I don't know how many times a model, after leaving the business, has revealed that she was not ticklish or that she faked all her performances. Yet, multiple producers who filmed this model all bragged at the time how ticklish she was.

Amen to that!!!! I feel that wouldn’t have gotten into tickling had it not been for an attraction/interest in beautiful female bare feet.

So feet are def not overrated technically cause its obviously great tickling a nice pair of ticklish feet. But I will say I think feet are the spot people think about when they think tickling and I dont think its the mosr ticklish spot on people even though they think it is. When I see a vid where its only feet tickling I love it but I am still a little disapoited more spots didnt get attacked. Ive seen vids where its clear that underarms are getting the best reaction but they still focus more on the feet. So in that respect I can see how one would say its overrated

What I’ve noticed about myths is that most of them are not true. You can’t really put people in boxes and categories and expect all of them to be that way. That’s the same for intelligence, taste, interests… You can say generic things like men like sports, women like cooking… We all know that’s not a hard and fast rule by any means. I think the same is true for tickling. I think people are complex, and each individual is going to come with something different, which makes it exciting for me. I will say, in my approximate 20 years of dating women, this is what I have experienced… Just a show ticklishness is all over the map.

18 year old, White girl with brown hair… Not ticklish in the least anywhere
20-year-old white girl with brown hair… Extremely ticklish on the feet, mildly ticklish everywhere else
21 year old Olive toned white girl with brown hair… Mildly ticklish everywhere, mentioned feet more ticklish in nylons without prompting, more ticklish to toe sucking
26-year-old Italian girl, claimed it to not be very ticklish, average level of ticklishness on most body parts, but can handle foot massages and pedicures
35-year-old Irish girl: extremely ticklish feet, very ticklish knees and sides… Didn’t get to explore much else
40 year old blonde girl, averagely ticklish feet, could handle toe sucking, very ticklish upper body, extraordinarily ticklish knees
35-year-old girl with brown hair: ticklish basically everywhere, very ticklish feet, loved having them tickled
35 year old Irish girl: mildly ticklish everywhere
35-year-old girl with brown hair, only got one shot but very ticklish feet
29-year-old Mexican girl: only tickled her feet and they were very ticklish but she seemed to enjoy it
28 year old girl with dark hair: quite ticklish on upper body, about a seven on her feet, where you could really get her laughing but not hysterical and she ended up really enjoying it
25 year old blonde, painfully shy girl: very ticklish everywhere but quiet Laughter, loved being tickled… Major turn on
25 year old girl with brown hair: very ticklish under arms, somewhat ticklish upper body, about a seven or eight on her feet
25 year old blonde girl: never got to tickle her feet but mentioned they were too ticklish to mess with
26 year old Irish girl with brown hair: Ticklishness totally depends on her mood, and the situation, mental state. She can be a dead brick when really trying to tickle her, or incredibly ticklish if she is in a silly mood or you get her laughing a lot through humor or there’s a build up of sensitivity… All spots are open to being sensitive if she’s in the right mood

I'm not sure how many of these are "myths" as much as they are complete misconceptions. I've never heard most of these. As far as feathers, I've used them a lot, and they're not so much over-rated as misunderstood in how to use them.

Yes, feather ticklish subjects are very rare. Anyway, finger tickling will make even them lose their minds sooner :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back