• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initiating Colin! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"So first time being submissive Colin, not sure you'd follow through with a meeting but great you have, please come on in, got the bacardi you said you liked so relax."

I noted his black leather designer ankle boots and 6' 2" had to be size 12's or 13's and told the 40 yr old his photo didn't do him justice, he extremely attractive and he told me olive skinned having his Brazilian mother's DNA not his Canadian; father's. Married with two sons he said he as a real estate execuive accustomed being in control and fantasized losing it! After the bacardi he was ready to be initiated he said and as instructed pleased to obey and stripped to briefs and socks but as told replaced the zip up boots he told me were Gucci and then in the playroom was secured to the bondage bed and accepting of ball gag and eye mask, his dick hardened as I secured him.

"Right Colin let's unzip these oh size 14 boots, have to call you 'Big Foot' and coming from work guess relieved to have them off, yes very nice and soft Italian leather but look at these feet, these big feet in sheer silk Armani socks, I like your style Colin and Mmmm a healthy, masculine foot smell and two very attractive, nicely shaped feet, can sense their heat Colin, yes very nice feet!" I'd noted a slight squirming from him so was milking his feeling awkward.

"Have to say Colin the thought of them being virgin feet excites me and sense you not anticipating them gaining much if any attention but Mmmm they smell so good and guess soft to touch and likely sensitive, we'll have to see!" I smiled as he clearly was becoming tense but think you need to relax and after a hard day at the office benefit from a massage, a socked foot massage, it's very sensual!" I heard a muffled gasp as I rubbed his right sole with pressure and firmly as I told him he seemed uneasy having his foot handled as I deliberately felt it up all the more and then began massaging his left socked sole.

"Mmmm very, very nice feet Colin, very warm n' moist!" I said massaging each individual toe! "Oh sensitive toes but feet with such an enticing aroma Colin and both secured and vulnerable and smelling awesome and sniffing these feet isn't all I'll be doing with them, these feet mine to enjoy as I massaged and smelled them both simultaneously! I inhaled them deeply loving the fact they were sweaty from his day in the office in zipped up boots and felt Colin's increasing nervousness and said I knew they were both ticklish but this could wait to be explored which got a muffled response!

"Whatever you're trying to say Coiln is unintelligible but as you said you're here to be initiated and submissive which means these delicious feet mine to do as I like with and virgin feet to lose their innocence and virginity!" I told him venturing from his socked toes to massaging his soles with a lighter touch to tease which it succeeded in doing as his toes flinched, easily seen through the black sheer silk Armani's and the placed my nose to his toes and inhaled his amazing foot smell deeply. I told him his feet were my feet as I sniffed them! "It'a a crime it's taken until your 40's to be foot-raped but count on it happening Colin!" I taunted thanking him for bringing them to me as then I began licking his right foot from heel to toes and then his left!

What an instant reaction, a moan and not of enjoyment which was a real buzz to hear as I told him that my excitement was teasing and tormenting Subs and feet my thing and proved it taking a mouthful of toes on each foot in turn! Sucking and nibbling his socked toes made him squirm but the sweat from his socks tasting amazing as I indulged sucking the sweat from them both and not massaging his soles but caressing them lightly so socked toes wiggled in my mouth and he proving perfectly ticklish as I licked his soles more furiously and then massaged them feeling the heat radiating from them and ran fingers up n' down saliva lubed and naturally sweaty socked soles and bingo a result!

“OHHHHHHRRR no HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! “HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, HOOOOOOO, ha PL-please stop, HAHAHAHAHHA!"

"Big Foot's big feet ticklish Ssssh it's just a tickle, just a lickle, you can take it Sssssh feel the tickle Colin, feel the tickle, that's it wiggle those toes for me, wiggle them or I will gave you greater cause to!" I threatened as involuntarily Colin wiggled his socked toes as I stared at them and admired them both totally fixated on them! I alternated stroking them and tickling them with licking and sucking, running my tongue over his arches as very sensitive and sucking the sweat from his socked toes!

"Not liking this are you Colin, not at all as Big Foot's too ticklish, too licklish but that's your problem, not mine so deal with it as we've only just begun Colin!" I verbally taunted him! I'm going to tickle torture your feet till you can’t take it and then tickle torture you some more just because I can!" I got the feather, the quill end and scraped it lightly over each sole to prove it to him which it did as his reaction was to try to kick out but a futile exercise as I told him!

"I can't believe nobody's taken advantage of you like this before Colin as size 14 feet can hardly be hidden and lightly tickled them saying the sheer material would magnify his ticklishness as I lightly stroked under his toes which so got to him as I told him I'd be exploring the levels of degrees of ticklishness he exhibited and the most ticklish areas getting the greatst focus of attention but everywhere seemed pretty well matched so he was in for a ticklish, licklish nightmare! Loved hearing his muffled, gasps, giggles and when he could verbal responses!

"NOOO! Not my FEETHAAAHAAHAAAA! HEEEHEEEHEEEEE! AHHHHH-HAAHAAA!"NOOO! HEEHEEEE! PLEASE! HOOOHOOOHOOO!"

I stroked over both socked super-sensitive soles with enthusiasm, tickling his arches, insteps, under his toes and especially over the centres of his soles and loved hearing every shriek, laugh, giggle and scream from him and then resumed massaging his feet again! A little more relaxing but told him that I wanted his feet very warm, very sweaty as then barefoot his ticklishness unbearable as bare feet my nemesis! Colin was resigned to accepting he was going to endure his worst nightmare imaginable! He bucked wildly on the bed as my fingers spider tickled over both soles simultaneously!

“SH-shit!! HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! Ohhhhh fuck, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I gently ran my index finger under his toes as Colin's head shook from side to side and played with his toes and stroked both his soles from his toes to his heels and then bac again! Then peeled both socks off and there were both sweaty feet, smelling intoxicating and ran my tongue over them and in between each toe which drove Colin ballistic!

“NOHAHAHAHAHAHAITTICKLESSOMUCHHAHAHAHA”OOOOHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA”. I savored every second of it as his feet smelled so amazing and I was getting what I wanted, his bare hyper-sensitive feet in my complete control! Stroking fingers over the balls of his feet as he laughed louder even gagged.

"Big Foot you're so sensitive, so ticklish tickle, tickle, tickle ticklish!" I teased as my fingers explored over both of his soles as I mapped out where tickled the most horrendously, I stroked heels to balls of his feet, under his toes delivering my speciality, unbearable, merciless tickling! Gripping the toes of a foot and holding the sole taut and stroking the length of it and repeating this with both feet! I was cruel as Colin was in ticklish agony, tickle hell but told him his feet were addictive and my feet and shocked him saying we'd be meeting weekly or he might find his wife divorcing him!

"These feet as I've said Colin are my feet and you Big Foot my latest 'Tickle-Toy' and nobody to blame for that but you having two such big, hideously ticklish feet addictive to me and you will always report from work in sheer silk day worn socks and like tonight have told your wife you're working late and be ready to be not initiated but educated in being a submissive 'Tickle-Toy' for me and sometimes a guest as having two feet, one foot each and might be another 'Tickle-Toy' eager for revenge having endured his feet enjoyed by me in front of you so feeling very humiliated and embarrassed!"

I alternated stroking foot to foot with tickling and lickling Colin's hopelessly ticklish feet exploiting their ticklishness mercilessly! Gripping the toes of a foot with one hand and stroking the sole with the other always a killer-tickler and loving their ripe taste and raunchy manly smell sending him ballistic!
I ama relentless tickler-lickler as he found out enjoying all his smooth and senstive soles had to offer lickling and lickling them both over and over again saying my having an insatiable appetite which his feet were there to satisfy even though a tongue bath tickled them, that was a bonus for me!

"It's the oral atttention gets to you the most Colin so you need extra tuition in this and Mmmm your feet so intoxicating and irresistible!" I said and grasped his ankles and leaned over his bare soles and toes and let rip with my voracious tickle lust on his vulnerable feet, licking his soles and sucking on his toes aggressively and nibbling on the balls of his feet and sucking on his toes, rolling them in my mouth and licking in between them all and lapping the length of his soles and arches like a wild animal! He was being driven berserk adding fuel to the fire for me!

I nibbled up n' down the sides of his feet, then back to his arches. More attention was then lavished on the balls of his feet. I tormented his hyper-sensitive feet with unleashed ferocity and my teasing mouth having the desired effect being extreme as thogh gagged his laughter becoming a howl, babbling and incoherant and manic! No escaping the oral assault and ticklish-licklish agony endured! Now though still unable to handle it, me and a guest tickler-lickler dedicate an hour just to orally torturing Colin's feet!

Saliva lubed my fingers sliding all over his feet, stroking heels and the balls of his feet simultaneously in merciless torment, fingers dancing the length of his super-sensitive soles and sensitized arches passing all limits of his endurance as he surrenders and submits completely as the tortuous torments and teases drive Colin crazy! The sonicare is evil as the rotating bristles slide in between his toes, over the tops of his feet and the length of his soles!

"HAAAHAAAAAHAA! Noooo-ho-ho-hoooo HEEEHEEEHEEEEE! HAAHAAAAAAA!HAAHAAAAAAHAAA!AHHHH! HEEHEEEEE!"

De-activated a feather strokes his feet, feather end, sliding in between toes as I tell him he's very brave to have withstood the electric toothbrush treatment which drives Colin demented, breathless after it so given a brief respite before the reward of the softer feather on his overtly sensitive feet and then after the feather, my fingers lightly stroking his helpless bare soles and insteps and smiling seeing him react to a less intense but still ticklish trial as Colin's feet so ticklish any touching of them is which is what makes him such a delight to tickle-torture! More massaging and rubbing his two very warm n' sweating bare feet addicted to their rich, strong and masculine aroma, their smell an instant aphrodisiac for me!

I will rub my face into his feet inhaling their musky smell and massage his feet as long as I wish to and ordered to he rubs his bare n' sweaty feet all over my face and his doing so not as a Master but a sub who hates attention of any kind to his feet! I trace my lips over and under and in between his toes, suck and nibble them and lick the soles of his feet and he knowing that the alternative being something he will do literally anything to avoid happening; the torture tickling!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back