• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melbourne guy wants to be tickled

Hello fellow tickle peeps of Melbourne, I'm a 30y/o, 6'5" average build guy who's been into tickling forever. I've always really been a ler and have done a couple of sessions as ler but recently I've been very into the idea of sessioning as a lee. I don't know how ticklish I am or where my worst places are (I haven't really been tickled since I was a kid) but I know I'm at least decently ticklish in a few spots, I've also never been tied and tickled and would love to know how much worse that would make it.

I'm open to ticklers of any gender and I am happy to switch too if that's your desire, but no pressure of course. I can't host but I can travel, shoot me a message if this sounds interesting to you, or even just to chat :)

Look forward to hearing from you awesome people!

if only you were in Adelaide mate, then I would happily tie you down and tickle you senseless! If you're ever in this part of the world, let me know! :)

if only you were in Adelaide mate, then I would happily tie you down and tickle you senseless! If you're ever in this part of the world, let me know! :)

Haha if only! Thanks anyway bro, I don't know if I'll ever be down there but if I am I'll let you know for sure

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back