• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More of my true tickling tales M/F

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
Me and my beautiful Asian fiancee; the one I have written about previously, have been together again now for a fair few weeks. I tickle her every day, something I call her Morning tickle and then brief side pokes, foot scratches, under arm tickles, throughout the day, to make her flinch and giggle. :)
Recently we were playing an old quiz game on my Ps2.
We decided to jokingly name each others player a name of our choice. She called me Ticklespot; which compared to her I am not, so in return I called her Tickle me please. :)

Everytime Player 2 would be called, Ticklemeplease would flash up on the screen. Naturally when ever it would I would briefly tickle her anywhere I decided to.

Between her toes, her big toe, little toe, middle toe, her heels, her arches, Underarms, sides, neck, anywhere. To begin with I would just tickle her straight away, but after a few times I would deliberately slowly position my hand somewhere and then tickle her suddenly.
It is always so adorable how she just can't help but burst in to giggles just from a few light scratches on her big toe, or on her sides.

We had a fair few Quiz games. ;)

Yesterday morning I kept trying to tickle her sides and she kept blocking me. So I pinned her down with my knees either side of her upperbody and just went at her sides, she of course burst out laughing her cute "huhuhuhuhuhuh", then I leaned backwards and tickled her Size 4 feet, then back to her sides, under her arms and constantly changing spots, she went in to full on silent laughter then. :)

This morning was even better, I said I was going to give her her morning tickle. A term I always use. ;)

I did what I did yesterday starting by piching her sides, but this time I held one arm above her head got a good tickle in under her arm, then did the same for the other arm. "Come on keep your arm up" I taunted, she was already giggling like crazy saying "I can't I can't".
Then just as she thought I was getting up, I did a 180 turn and held one of her feet; sweaty because of the physical workout and being under the duvet, under an arm and scribbled away, her heels, all over her toes, her arches, whilst she laughed herself silly again. :)
"Hey keep your toes open" I taunted, then would tickle underneath, then tickle her arches to make her toes open and tickle both spots. :)

Finally I tickled her other foot but this time I noticed she kept making this adorable tstststststst noise. I again teased her and said !Tststststs! whilst tickling her as she made that sound. "Let's have a song I said Come on", then holding one foot under my arm I tickled all over the foot again saying "Tststststs", she was saying the same thing, then I repeated it with her other foot.
I went back to her other foot and she went "hahaha", I said "no no no, that's not right. It's Tstststs". I then went after both feet whilst she lay there "Tststststs" laughing herself silly.

Then I stopped and she sat up grinning and kissed me.

Sigh I love my fiancee.
:)

I did it again this morning, I kept gently poking her sides to make her flinch. Then I sat up to give her her morning tickle and she tried to get away before I could pin her upper body between my Knees. Unfortunately for her, it meant that my knees pinned her legs instead. ;)

"Oh so you would rather I tickled you here instead?" I said and tickled under and between her toes, heels, balls and arches instead. She was stuck and had no choice but to laugh herself silly unable to move. :)

The laughter was different this time, it wasn't Tststs, it was more like "cchkkkkk huhuhuhuhuhuh."

She actually provoked me earlier, she kept copying what I was saying and I had to tickle her a lot until she stopped doing that and said sorry. :)
I think she is beginning to enjoy my tickling. :)

Yesterday I also teased her by saying, "I will stop if you tell me you love it. So she eventually managed to say it through laughter. Then I said "oh do you? ok then" and carried on tickling.

"Heyyy she said through her laughing, you tricked me!"
And as usual, she sat up and kissed me smiling. :)

Sigh I love my fiancee.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back