• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Breaking fitness bikini champion

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Even the tough ones are not so tough after the tickling (by jeffcool)

Fitness bikini champion of Moscow Oksana
Sign: Taurus
Height: 5'6 (167cm)
Shoe size: 8 (Rus 38)

Check the clips where she was tickled blindfolded by Irochka:
Link to the clip page - Fitness bikini champion blindfolded therapy

0_15b7c3_6d42d31c_M
0_15b7c4_5839ed5c_M
0_15b7c1_bf0a77fe_M

Oksana is a champion of Moscow (Russia) in fitness bikini, and during her training season she came to us to try something new. Turns out tickling is a challenge for this fit lady. She is a true athlete, so she is not going to give up, until the tickletherapist finds a way to break her resistance and make her weak. He uses his fingers to explore the champion's muscles and is going to make the athlete giggle and wriggle.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/24410005/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Breaking fitness bikini champion - stand up</a>
tt290fitnessbikinioksana_standup.gif

Preview clip - Breaking fitness bikini champion - stand up

Oksana gained some muscle weight during her training season, but those strong muscles won't help her much to resist.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/24410571/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Breaking fitness bikini champion - face up</a>
tt291fitnessbikinioksana_faceup.gif

This time he tickles her feet with feathers and oiled fingers. This strong lady has soft sensitive feet, especially sensitive in the tender zone under the toes, which makes our fitness champion keep smiling. As her tender underarms. And she can't resist anymore when the tickletherapist finds out her thighs are so ticklish.

Preview clip - Breaking fitness bikini champion - face up

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/24413125/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Breaking fitness bikini champion - rib tickled</a>
tt292fitnessbikinioksana_facedown.gif

The tickletherapist knows the best way to work with ticklish upper body muscles is from behind, so he restrains the fitness champion face down, oils his fingers and starts probing and massaging all over her ribs and sides, making her fit body tense. The athlete is trying hard to resist the tickling, but the muscles won't help her here. The tickling always wins in the end, and eventually Oksana has to give up and burst into lovely giggles. Especially when the tickletherapist gets his oiled fingers into her underarms, while she tries to protect them with her arms, making it even worse for her. Poor fitness champion, she can't handle it for long.

Preview clip - Breaking fitness bikini champion - rib tickled

You can watch preview clips on our website.
Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going!

From now on you can see the list of all our video threads in our blog.
Here you can find all the previews and photos of our ticklish clients:
List of all Tickle Therapy video threads

Some images of fitness bikini champion Oksana:
0_15b7be_6ab8dc4f_M
0_15b7c2_1f5139e0_M
0_15b7b5_d335cb2f_M
0_15b7b9_374f0482_M
0_15b7bf_2ff1d6b3_M
0_15b7ba_7dda0e79_M
0_15b7bb_4f5a9666_M
0_15b7b3_3f2b50bf_M
0_15b7bc_8e3fd23e_M
0_15b7bd_291c217a_M
0_15b7b7_94774ac9_M

Last edited:
P.S. Soon we will share the video of a friend of Oksana, another female fitness bikini athlete, but more vulnerable to tickling, totally unable to resist :)

i love it see tough ones break down from tickling its the ulimate punishment .

Very nice session, Mr.Tickletherapist!! I really love when a tough, strong and muscled girl is broken by something so innocent as tickling. Strength counts for nothing when they have that weakness. I am very curious about the fact that she seems more ticklish now than when she was tickled by Irochka (she was even blindfolded then), I find it really surprising.
As I said before, great video and great work again Mr.Tickletherapist. Thank you for your effort.
P.S.: can't wait to watch Oksana's fitness bikini friend getting tickled!!!

Thank you, zoteman.
I think she seems more ticklish because her body is more vulnerable to so-called gargalesis, tickling applied with strong fingers, instead of continuous light tickling by fingernails with which Irochka loves to torture her patients.
Besides, the use of oil made her muscles more ticklish.

Although I personally love how Irochka slowly made Oksana try to resist the tickling and suffer from it :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back