• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steven Initiated in the Art of Foot-Play! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Steven was very appealing to me on his ad. The 33yr old 6'2" married exec had been excited as me meeting as discreetly wanting to act out his fantasy of being dominated by another guy and interestingly both photos with face blurred had shown him in business suit but without shoes but black nylon business socks on big feet and noted his likes but dislikes which said 'Not into feet, chems, scat.' Perfect I thought and now secured to the bed with blindfold and gag in place and stripped to briefs and socks, the scene set!

"Comfortable Steven and ready to play, loved your ad and noticed what you don't like which is curious as like now both big feet socked but you not into feet and that's cool as I'm not into mine shown attention either but love being in control of guys so using their weakness so guess dislikes against them and unlike your photos Steven, your big feet as reading in this black Weejun loafer shoe, size 13 are secured so very vulnerable! Like I say not into my feet messed with but feet my thing Steven, other guy's feet and big feet especially, the look of them, feel of them, smell of them even taste of them and sensitive feet the most and my guess is you're very ticklish every inch of them both in these protective socks and bare!"

A moan and immediate squirming from him convinced me and joked I'd seemed to have hit a nerve, adding not yet but I would be as the feet full of them from heels to toes and not to worry at work all day that his feet smelled like feet as the smell of his when securing them had already proved enticing, loved hearing unintelligible verbal responses from him! Married I also can tell you I have no intention on harming you, the torture I have planned for you leaves no marks and causes no harm or damage but highly effective and guess seeing your toes wiggling and feet rubbing eachother you know what to expect happening and have to add that black nylon exec socks my favourite and a fabric making the feet very warm, sweaty and so increases sensitivity! I admired his feet making him feel very vulnerable.

"Close up your feet looking great Steven, like feet secured together and see contours of your feet right through them, so highish arches and long toes, yeah nicely shaped feet as I saw in the photos but now right by them and Mmmm loving their raunchy smell, you are going to be initiated in the art of foot-play Steven so an experience you're guaranteed never forgetting and I would doubt eager to repeating but you will certainly learn what dominated means as I intend tickling your feet knowing you're very ticklish as you have made clear to me by your reactions and as I've said you have a great looking pair of feet.

I then stroked each nylon sole with a finger, a light stroke up n' down from heels to his clenched toes and unprepared for the immediately ticklish sensation, I stroked over the balls of his feet and along the soles with a little more pressure saying just teasing him and then gripped a foot so held the sole taut and stroked harder over the sole and repeated this with Steven's other foot! My finger gliding effortless over his soles as I told him being sweaty they're naturally lubed and the nylon making them smooth targets of assault! I then indulged in delivering a light stroking with a harder one to both soles making Steven squirm more and trying to fight from laughing! I repeated the teasing until he ultimately did!

“Ha ha ha haaa haaa ohhhh ohhh haa haa plllllleeessse hee hee haa haa,nnooooohhhhaaaaaaa!”

"That's it Steven don't play brave, it tickles so laugh it up and amuse me as your efforts to escape from torture tickling are futile and such high arches and light strokes like this over them even socked really get you and love seeing how tortuously ticklish you are Steven and seeing your feet flexing as you desperately want to evade my touching them and love when not tickling them, just feeling them up as both so warm n' moist and guess invasive having them handled by me, a forbidden zone and mine to explore as a skilled and experienced footman and tickler so guess your worst nightmare Steven! Guess excited all day sat behind your desk that you never imagined that your loafer shoes would be taken off, your warm socked feet smelled and felt up and definitely not tickled!"

Steven's laugh intensified as I deliberately furiously tickled both soles simultaneously telling him he wanting to be dominated that he certainly was being and responding perfectly to it "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAASTOPPAHAHAHA!" love your laughter Steven, does this really tickle, does it, seems it does but guess you laughing means you're enjoying yourself and I certainly am Steven!" I taunted him controlling his laughing spasms varying my praticed tickling techniques every inch of both feet!

I mapped out the most senstive areas and focused attention on them exploiting Steven's hideous ticklishness being rewarded with his explosive laughter which was all the encouragement necessary and as I told him confirmation of my being a sadistic tickler as stroking his arches and the centre of his soles proved as clearly prominently ticklish there on both feet!

Then I quit the tickling offering Steven a reprieve from the torment and indulged in rubbing my nose the length of his socked feet making him moan as this uncomfortable, perhaps embarrassing and humiliating for him as I said the smell of his feet, his masculine footsmell was addictive to me and he squriming from the more intimate contact. Loved the feel of their warmth and moistness in my face as not tickling them but massaging them saying I knew his not being into feet that this happening not something he was enjoying but he was with me for my pleasure not his and he was certainly pleasing me!

"Mmmm these feet smell so hot, so raunchy Steven and you really don't like me close to them and Mmmm I'm so close to them and rub them in my face Steven, go on do it, Steven, okay a little persuasion then "HAHAHAHHAHANOOHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAOKAAAYAHAHAHA!" "That's better, good and keep doing it until I tell you to stop, wiggle your toes, now press them in my mouth, do it Steven or tickles!" I threatened him!

Steven's socked toes wiggled in my mouth involuntarily as his socked soles lightly stroked as my tongue rolled over his socked toes being sucked and nibbled as he moaned loudly! I elicited more laughter from him stroking his socked soles harder having removed them from my mouth.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHANOOOOOMOOOOORRRRRROHHAHAHAHAPLEEEESSSEHAHAHAHA!”

I was so horny practicing differing tickle teachniques on Steven's feet as they flexed reacting to the soft and harder tickles I delivered to them and hearing his helpless laughter and moaning as his head shook from side to side being so horribly ticklish all over his feet and nothing he could do to escape the fiendish tickling I thrilled subjecting him to enduring! Taunting him sayinghis feet being my feet to enjoy and was going to drive him insane with tickles there would be no reprieve from as his problem having such hyper-sensitive feet as a ticklee that a tickler would be compelled to take complete advantage of.

A gasp as I slowly peeled off his socks and saying now the tickling sensations would be magnified by ways of tickling and lickling as his feet tasted as ripe as they smelled raunchy so were very appealing to me in every way! Being sweaty my fingers sliding over them both so easily but lubed with his sweat and my saliva the tickles would be maddening and constant as he was going nowhere anytime soon as I was set on enjoying his mega-sensitive feet and ran my fingers under the toes and seeing him clench them, held each foot inturn and slid fingers in between the toes of each large barefoot which really got to him! Steven was going wild as the tickling proving being so intense and he breathless as I took a mouthful of toes, one foot at a time and stroked the bare sole of the same foot having it's toes sucked and nibbled!

"Lickling naked feet so incredibly sensitive right Steven, it intensifies the torture perfectly and I love the taste of your toes and soles, both so addictive and you being straight as officially identified anyway and you will not have yet had your dick sucked when you leave here but have instead been subjected to your toes given blow-jobs as toes much more appealing to me than dicks Steven! You'll have to meet another guy for that pleasure but makes sure he doesn't find your feet appealing first is my advice!"

I again indulged in making Steven moan as I engaged in massaging his feet and pulling them into my face and enjoying their raunchy smell and my tongue loving the ripe taste of his soles and toes as I feasted on his feet to satisfy and insatiable appetite I have for a masculine smelling and tasdting tickllish pair of men's feet as I informed him and saying his feet in the hands of a sadistic tickler would be an experience he's remember on his journey of discovery of his sexuality and again indulged in delivering his feet incredibly ticklish sensations as I proved being in complete control!

"HEHEHEHAHAHAHASTOPPTIICKLINGAHAHAHASTOOPPLEESEHAHAHA!"

"Told you Steven I'd hit a nerve and I sure am stimulating the nerves in these two delicious feet delivering agonising tickling sensations to them both and you proving so perfect to being tickled and lickled all over your feet, their sensitivity reacting brilliantly to my tickling, lickling techniques gasping so submissively being easily broken so appreciate why you make known you're not into feet Steven, it's hellish for you, real tickle torture as I alternate techniques of lickling and tickling as you're so responsive to both and so much so I will be calling another Master to join in and a foot each; one of us lickling a foot and the other tickling a foot simultaneously and alternating between us which foot is lickled and which foot is tickled as that seems to me the perfect ending to your initiation into the art of foot-play! I love as he will seeing you involuntarily reacting to the ticklish, licklish sensations!"

"HAA HAAA HAAA HOOOOO HAAAA HAPLEEEEESSEHHHEEEEE HA STOOOOP HEEEEE HAAHAHAHAHA!"

Steven's laughing uncontrollably was so hot for me as he responded to the tickles and the lickles as he proved doing an hour later when I was joined by the friend and Master and between us convinced Steven to becoming our 'Tickle-Bitch' so he compelled meeting us both every week when we make sure he laughs uncontrollably to our complete satisfaction!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back