• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repayments Overdue MM/F Part 2 Sarah

TurnkeyTed

Beccy felt the car stop and heard tge two men get out the car she heard the back passenger door open she felt the cold air on her feet and let out a muffled squeal as she was carried out the car her heart was racing as she heard a door open then closed and laid on something soft her top was quickly taken off and felt her trousers being pulled off to she was in complete panic as her wrists were tied above her head and her feet were tied together she tried screaming but it was muffled Jeff and Adam looked at her quivering spasming shaking body her lightly tanned skin her soft slightly tonned stomach with a sparkling bellybutton ring her very smooth armpits and those creamy soles twitching Jeff sat next to Beccy "Now your going to wait here as we pay your sister a little visit but we have something for you!!!" He took her gag off she gasped for air "OH GOD OH GOD WHERE WHERE AM I PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE LEAVE US ALONE!!!" Adam smiled as Jeff moved down to her feet and got out either electric toothbrushes and stuck them inbetween her toes "WHAT WHAT IS THAT PLEASE PLEASE DON'T PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT TICKLE MY FEET AGAAAAIN PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT!!!!" Jeff grinned "See you soon" and turned the brushes on the bristles started rotating and tickling inbetween her toes which sent Beccy crazy "AHHHHH HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOHOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT MYYYY TOOOOOOOHOOOOOEEESSS PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP!!!!" As the two men watched her ticklish reaction "See you soon" and quickly walked out the door.
They pulled up outside Sarahs front door "Knock knock knock" Sarah opened it both men burst in and quickly closed the door and grabbed Sarah who was kicking and screaming as they dragged her to her lounge and onto the relining chair "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO GET OFFF MEEEE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO GETTTTT OOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOFFFF MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE !!!!!!" As Jeff pinned her ankles and Adam tied her wrists above her head and attached the restraints to the bottom of the seat as she bucked the chair flew open which pulled her wrists tight Jeff quickly secured her ankles to the foot rest Sarah was screaming begging pleading to be let go Adam smiled as he gagged her with tape her eyes bulging her body shaking as he then left the room Jeff grinned "Now now Sarah you need to calm down " She starred at him as Adam walked back into the room with a box he then pulled her t-shirt up over her ribs exposing her flat milk white belly with a perfectly round deep bellybutton "Mmmm look at that" Sarah panicking then felt her shoes being taken off to reveal very smooth soft lily white soles Jeff looked at Sarah" We have good news Beccy paid your debt however we think you need to be taught a lesson your sister certainly did" Sarahs eyes bulged as Jeff bought out the photo of her and Beccy "Such soft pale skin such cute smiles.....Beccys laughter was so sweet it filled the room and well now its your turn to laugh you see we love to tickle especially girls who are extremely ticklish we already know how ticklish Beccy is so lets see just how ticklish you are be rest assured your sister is safe well sort of" with that Adam pulled out his phone and showed Sarah who started screaming and crying into her gag as the phone showed a live link to Beccy tied to a bed blindfolded and being tickled Adam said "oh oops let's turn up the sound" Sarahs eyes popped out her head her whole body trembling as she heard the hysterical laughter of her sister she could see and hear Beccy shrieking "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY FEEEEEEHEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GOOOOHOOOOD PLEASE PLEASE MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT STTTAAAAHAAAP HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA NOOOOOOOO NO NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE ARRRRGHHAHAHA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!" Adam then put his phone away both men looked at Sarah and grinned one of the men took her gag off she gasped for air "OH GOD NO NO PLEASE LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE SHES PAID YOU SHES PAID YOU PLEASE LET HER GO!!!!!! Jeff laughed "oh my dear we can't let her go or you see our boss told us about you two especially when he found out about our tickling fetish so here we are!!!! Sarah sqealed " NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT THHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAT NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT TICKLE ME PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE IIIIII BEEEEEHHHEEEEG YOOOOUUHOOOOO NOT THAT!!!! Jeff sat next to her soles he began running a finger up and down her soles Sarah started giggling uncontrollably as more fingers started lightly scribbling her soft soles to where she erupted into howling shrieking laughter "AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOHOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT MYYYY FEEEEEEHEEEET NOOOOOOHOOOT MYYYY FEEEEEEHEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!" Jeff couldn't believe her reaction she tried desperately to escape and twist and turn but her restraints were holding her body in one place Adam whispered in her ear "Iook at your ticklish body once Jeff has finished with you feet it'll be my turn to see how ticklish that creamy tummy is!!!" Jeff then began singing "THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT TO MARKET THIS LITTLE PIGGY STAYED AT HOME THIS LITTLE PIGGY HAD ROAST BEEF AND THIS LITTLE PIGGY HAD NONE AAAAAAND THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT WEEEEEHEEEEEEE WEEEEEHEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEHEEEEEEE ALLL THE WAYYYY HOOOOHOOOOME COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO SARAH!!!!" Sarah exploded off the chair "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT THIIIIIHIIIIISSSS LIIIHIIIITTTLE PIGGHEEEEEEYYYYY NOOOOOOOO NOOOHOT THAAAAT AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Tears rolling down her face sweat patches forming on her forehead Jeff stopped to give poor Sarah a break her body shaking her feet twitching she squealed "LEEEEEHEEEEAVE MEEEEHEEEEEE ALLLLOOOOOHOOOONE PLEASE PLEASE NO NO MORE PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!" Jeff grinned "Oh Sarah your not going anywhere god who would of thought it you and your sister both so ticklish and yet we aren't done with either of you yet !!!" Suddenly Sarah shrieked in hysterical laughter as she felt two things scratching all over her soles Jeff smiled "Awww does the backscratchers tickle oooooooo look at you TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE AHHHHH COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO let's see just how creamy your arches are " Sarah screamed "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT THHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAT DOOOOOHOOOONT LIIIHIIIICK MYYYY FEEEEEEHEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GOOOOHOOOOD STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" as Jeff began licking her soles and up and down her quivering creamy arches and soles Jeff looked up Sarah was giggling and whimpering uncontrollably Adam then picked up a feather and started gliding it from side to side of Sarahs incredibly sensitive and ticklish tummy which made her jump out her skin "NO NO PLEASE GOD NOT MY TUMMY NO NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE HAHAHA HAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" as Adam was drawing a figure if eight on her tummy with the tip of the feather he grinned "You and your sister are really ticklish on your tummies aren't you your tummy is so pale almost like milk and Beccys is lightly tanned but also pale I can't wait to stretch you both out I haven't tasted Beccys creamy tummy yet maybe ill taste yours first " Sarah sqealed "PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DOOOOOHOOOONT TICKLE MYYYY TUMMMMMMHEEEEEEYYYYY PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHS GETTTTT OOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOFFFF MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IIIIII CAAANNNT TAAAAHAAAAAAKE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAANYMOOOOOOHOOOOREEEE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE!!!!" Her eyes then popped out her head as she felt his fingers circling her tummy and saying "ROUND AND ROUND THE GARDEN LIKE A TEDDY BEAR!!!" Sarah shrieked "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT THHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAT PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DOOOOOHOOOONT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA!!!!!" Adam smiled "1.....STEP 2.....STEP AAAAAANNNND TICKLY UNDER THERE!!!!" Sarah exploded as she felt Adams tounge sink deep inside her unbearably ticklish bellybutton whilst tickling her tummy and Jeff began brushing her soles with two soft brushes "AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOHOOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOON HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOHOOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HEHEHEHEHE GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY FEEEEEEHEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STTTAAAAHAAAP LIIIIHIIIIICKING MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAA" Adams tounge was twirling and swirling in her navel that Sarah lost controll Adam stopped licked his lips as Jeff stopped to give poor Sarah a break Sarah whimpered "Please please stop no more please I....I want to see my sister !!!" Jeff took his phone out and past it to Adam who laughed "Oh my it would appear she has passed out mmmm look at that sweat patch on that belly I bet it tastes yummy!!!" Sarah sqealed "PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE NO MORE LET US GO!!!!" Adam showed Sarah the state of Beccy Adam put the phone in his pocket then blindfolded Sarah who screamed "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD WHAT YOU GOING TO DO TO ME NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO OH GOD OH GOD WHAT......WHATS THHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAT NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO ITS COLLLLLED AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA WHHAAAAT YOU DOOOIIIINNNGGG HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!" Sarah could feel a cold liquid being poured into her bellybutton Adam licked his lips Sarahs tummy was shaking violently her breathing became erratic Adam took the blindfold off Sarah screamed "Oh God no nooooo don't you dare!!!" Adam and Jeff looked at each other Adam grinned I love strawberries and cream but as we have no strawberries I guess we have to go with raspberries!!!!!" Sarah shrieked "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT MYYYY BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOON HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOHOOOT MYYYYYY BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOON STTTAAAAHAAAP LIIIIHIIIIICKING MYYYYYY BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOON!!!!!" Adam started blowing raspberries on her cream filled bellybutton and then he began licking deep inside her unbearably ticklish navel with his fingers tickling her lower tummy and Jeff began tickling her lower ribs Sarah screamed with hysterical laughter tears and sweat flying off her face and body untill there was silence her body went limp her eyes rolled to the back of her head ger mouth was open still but no noise Adam and Jeff stopped and laughed "OH DEAR LOOKS LIKE THIS CREAM PUFF HAS HAD TOO MUCH !!!" Adam licked the cream from his face "Mmmm tasty!!!" Jeff stood up "Get the car!!!" Adam smiled and walked out as Jeff blindfoled and put tape over her mouth untied Sarah and carried her to the car and laid her on the back seat then handcuffed her wrists and ankles the two men grinned Jeff grinned"So lets see what they are like both together I can't wait to tickle both their feet " Adam nodded "And their thanks armpits" the car pulled away into the darkness the sisters were going to be reunited but not the way they wanted

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back