• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College friend

Hey there all. Yes I’m sorry I took the other stories down. Had some weird stuff happen with them. Got some weird messages from some members. I’ll try again since this doesn’t pertain to that situation. This story happened back in early college. A good friend of mine who played on the softball team was in quite a few of my classes so we regularly hung out. Her name was Natalie. Great personality. Fun to be around. She was one of those friends you always wanted to know if her feet were ticklish but never really got a chance to try. Well thanks to an assignment in class that came true! I was in a sports medicine class and we had to study some reflexes. Our assignment was to practice and test reflexes on someone and right up the necessary procedures. Now the one test that caught my eye was the Achilles’ tendon one. It’s a simple one at that but nothing hard to do. I walked out of class and ran right into Natalie! We chatted and I explained the assignment I had to do. She laughed and said I’ll be you’re test subject. Not thinking I gladly accepted and we set up a time to meet the next day in the afternoon. Now when I went back to my room I realized that I was going to get to see and touch her bare feet which made me wonder that this may be a great chance to see if her feet were ticklish. Something is always wanted to try out! I kinda wanted to even see if this would work or a no bother. I texted her and tried to pry and see if she was even ticklish. I texted her and thanked her for being a help. She replied she was happy to. I then warned her that a reflex was going to be tested on her feet and she better not kick me. She replied “oh no! My feet are really ticklish you may get kicked”! I got the butterflies when she sent that and it was a long wait for the next day to come. The next day I got a text from Natalie that she was on her way over. She had just gotten done with softball practice and she ran to her dorm to change really quick. She got to my room and we chatted for a bit. She apologized. “Sorry I just came from practice. I had to go at least change clothes since I have a study group later. Sorry not shower haha” she was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt with her running shoes. Man her feet must be nice and sweaty coming from Practice and still in shoes. This was awesome! So we sat down and did some other reflexes first and then we got to her Achilles. I had her kneel in a chair and had her remove her shoes and socks. She apologized if her feet stank. But I said “no problem!” :) I did reflex on her Achilles. Grabbing her foot right away and feeling how warm and soft it was from her shoes was great. I could sense some smell to them. Definitely the sweat smell but really nothing to bad. After that and devising a plan i had her sit with her feet stretched out facing me. This was what I warned her off yesterday. She said “oh no this is gonna be rough “! I said it won’t be that bad haha! She grabbed the chair and squeezed hard. I drug my find her up her arch and she giggled and wiggled her toes. Now her feet were great. They’re about a 7. Wider with a pretty high arch. “Wow that little bit even tickled a lot haha” I then did the same across her heel, ball of the foot and the outside of her foot. All the same reactions. She giggled and flexed her feet. “Wow Natalie you are ticklish haha!, never knew” “uh duh it the worst spot! She replied. I had to go for more. So I went for it. “So you mean if I grab you foot and do this it would be bad?” I grabbed her foot and locked it in my arm and tickled the crap out of her feet. Scribbled my fingers all over her feet. Arches, ball of her feet and toes! She lost it. “Wait hahahaha I thought you were done! No hahaha that’s not fair! Her other leg was free and tried to Kick away so I grabbed it and now locked both feet and tickled both for a good 30 seconds. She had fallen out of the chair at this point. She was laughing her head off! Never screaming stop or anything. Her feet actually got pretty close to my face by the way I had them locked with my back turned to her. I got a great smell of her feet and kept on ticking for a few more seconds. The whole tickling lasted maybe 45 seconds. She was panting and gave me a grin but smiled. “That was mean”. “Sorry nat couldn’t resist haha” “haha yeah I don’t blame you! We chatted a bit more and she left to her study group. I sent her a text thanking her for helping. She replied “anytime and thanks for the laugh”. That’s all for now!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back