• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Owen's Feet! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Guess a successful business trip getting the contract today Mr.Barrington Sir but there's another arrangement needs being met right Owen which is why I'm with you on ths business weekend like the last one and I'd imagine on any taken by you as you don't really have a say do you unless you want to risk divorce and being fired which we both know you don't so I suggest you strip but keep your socks on, they're for me to take off later and hand me that shoe, Mmmm smells great, warm inside too, come on get naked, no leave briefs on too and get on the bed!"

My 36yr old boss regrets my finding out he's screwing his P.A. as told him that to keep my silence he plays by my rules. Attractive, married, two daughters he's pretty alpha in attitude making our business deal even more appealing to me as well as the fact I find him attractive and have made clear to him am a foot fiend. He's not happy about this but like I say caught with his pants down figuratively speaking and our secret so long as his size 11's satisfy me!

Secured to the hotel bed, gagged and blindfold love seeing him helpless and vulnerable on his stomach so socked soles exposed and vulnerable. Leaning over them taking a good long sniff and inhaling them so he hears me deliberately to make him feel so vulnerable as he did on the last trip and our first together last month so knows exactly what's to happen throughout the night!

"Mmmm your feet so raunchy Owen, work up a healthy sweat and glad you remembered wearing black nylon socks as they're like a second skin, your feet so ticklish socked and bare of course and you hating them tickled, real tortuous, tormenting, torture for you, I've tickled feet of course many times but these off the scale and guess you must be thinking 'Just get on with it' as you've no choice but to endure it for my amusement and satisfy my foot-lust but in no hurry Owen as love looking at them as I savour their masculine aroma, I'd guess your wife or Dianne don't find appealing which is great as these feet are mine Owen!" I said and he gasped as I placed my hands on them to claim them both!

"That's right these smelly size 11's belong to Richard and don't you forget it!"

On the Ist business trip his torment had begun the same way so same position as soles up make super-sensitve guys feel even more powerless, less in control and more feet exposed to me and a soleman the best part! The Ist experience had proven all I could have hoped for. I'd lusted after Owen's feet ever since he'd interviewed me for the job as business accountant, not imagining they'd be enjoyed by me except in fantasy but that trip proved dreams come true. Told to wear black nylon socks I was ready to show him out of work who is the boss!

We were in Chicago, now in L.A. but anyway he in same position, feet exposed to me and humiliaed and embarrassed moaning with frustration as I leaned into them and sniffed at them both as I admired their shape and even a gentle stroke proved challenging for him as his feet flexed immediately and toes wiggled perfectly and then explored every inch of them and detected his arches and soles being particular hot spots to work over! I liked his breathing hard desperate to not give me the satisfaction of laughter but ultimately he did as I was happy just continuously stroking them until he did so! Even muffled Owen's got a great laugh and it's impossible for him to keep his secured feet completely still as tickling is hellish for him. No evading it though as both feet secured together as they both are now!

I drooled over the sight of them then as now as serious foot afficinados would as they're really an attractive pair of feet and arousing being sweaty so smelling like feet but not pungent! Foot guys like me appreciating a healthy foot smell and both feet super smooth in the nylon fabric so fingers lightly glide the length of them devastatingly for him! I tease him I'll be gentle knowing the light and gentle touch the most annoying for him as it has intimacy as I tell him he's very handsome and most Gay guys might like his dick but for me the sexiest part of any guy being their feet so totally satisfied with his both mine to enjoy, something Owen really doesn't want to hear!

Even a single finger stroking his socked feet makes him squirm and love how he tries to kick away and tell him feet secured together, seeing them rub eachother a hot sight to see and to encourage and taunt him that my lust for his feet insatiable and say in the interview saw him slide them in and out of his loafer shoes and his black socks displayed and tell him that one day soon in his office his loafers will be off as I massage his socked feet under his desk for his lunch hour so just us in the office, he'll need to make excuses to Dianne that day that he's got work to catch up on! I tease him how ultimately he'll laugh his socks off as they will be bare and enjoyed by me too!

Bare feet my thing I soon was peeling his socks off that first trip out of town and ignoring his muffled pleas for me to quit saying I was only just starting and the night was young and was really smelling his feet and getting high on their aroma, nose under his toes and slowly run along the soles of his feet feeling horny as hell! Owen hating it making it so much more enticing and inviting to do and soon employing my tongue licking his toes and in between his toes which really drives him berserk, the oral attention is so intimate and licklish as I moan with satisfaction enjoying them! Soon licking furiously over both bared soles tasting his hot feet, lickling up n' down his size 11's with a real passion as genuinely turned on, feet excite me! Saliva lubed sweaty soles then finger stroked so lightly and gently as expected touch from a lover and focus on his arches knowing immobilised all he can do is laugh and endure and he does both perfectly!

I love seeing him struggle to get free but a futile battle as I delight in telling him, he's going nowhere except to ticklish-licklish hell! I then worked on each foot individually trying to determine one more senstive than the other but Owen's pretty well matched making tickle torturing them all the more enjoyable for me to take complete advantage in doing! He's under no illusion I'm horny either adding to his frustration and tell him his being straight and a womaniser all the more appealing to me and the fact there being no way he'd welcome foot attention from anyone, it necessitating something happening involuntarily and swallowing and nibbling on his toes and rolling my tongue around them after saying it! Then saying how damn delcious they are to taste!

Finger tickling over his soles driving Owen demented and toes wiggling furiously as finger stroking the balls of his feet seeing his toes clench and splay instantly responsive to the ticklish assault delivered to his feet. I've yet still to introduce him to the devastaing oil and hairbrush as prefer oral and manual tickling but will at some time introduce him to their delights but vigorous finger tickling my personal prefernce as love flesh on flesh and the feel of a foots warmth and moistness, gripping toes and holding soles taut to stroke over them is so sexciting! My additional turn on seeing it driving Owen crazy, well ballistic as bare his feet really are hideously ticklish! I can only guess oiled te devastingly ticklish reaction they'll be from him!

I stopped tickling each foot individually and indulged myself in massaging them and really feeling them up and saying how great they felt, so soft, smooth, warm and moist before indulging in giving each foot a thorough tongue bath from heels to toes! Any techniques to rease and torment him as after all saying it is punishment so it's not meant to be enjoyable for him which I'm glad it isn't!

I do taunt him saying things like "I can't believe you're such a tender foot and Does this really tickle? What about this? which powerfully adds to his frustration and some people might be thinking a way out for him to fire Dianne but the problem is that she's his wife's younger sister so it's complicated! He's really compromised and awkward for her to give notice for the same reason but just perfect for our arrangement as I tell him!

The tickling and lickling intense as his feet grow sweatier and so much more sensitive listening to his moans and laughter has my dick really hard as fingers trip everywhere over his feet, special focus on the centre of his soles and arches but toes not ignored whilst telling him though tickling other guys that he still top of the list and alternate tickling and lickling attention for to foot and bury my face into both soles and toes to smell their intoxicating aroma as he desperately tries and fails to keep his toes from me! Torture tickling proving definitely affective as already gaing a pay rise as well as free air travel to wherever the business calls us which next trip is Kentucky! They'll be flights into Europe soon enough with a new office just opened in Berlin, Germany!

All ten of my fingers tickling Owen's bare feet simultanously drove him wild, glad his being gagged as sure to tickle every inch of his ticklish feet tickled. Tickling all over his heels and tickling across his arches to his toes of two very smelly and sweaty feet facing me!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAFFUUUCCKKKKHHAHAHAHAHSTOHOHOHOHOHOPPHAHAHAHAHAHPLEHEHEHEHEHESEHAHHAHA!"

"You're so damn ticklish Owen, it feels criminal to assault you like this, enjoyable though as feet normally off limits, rules are made to be broken!"

I resumed licking the soles of Owen's feet and sucking on his toes as irresistible suckling on toes in my mouth and sucking on them all hard, each toe individually & my breaking off to remind him that for me sucking his toes a definite preference to giving his dick a blow-job but appreciating receiving this would be the lesser of the two evils for him but from another guy's mouth not mine this being so! I busy orally thrilling his toes and smelling their delciousness like lollipops and later placed in top of a towel to protect he hotel beds sheets; coating them with chocolate spread and feasting on them satisfying my insatiable, licklish lust for them and relishing in having them both exclusively to myself then in Chicago and now again in L.A!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back