• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there things in videos you like more than others do?

afogb

TMF Novice
Hi,

This topic struck me because I realized that I really like it when ticklees have absolutely minimal reactions to tickling (or tickling using certain techniques) on certain parts of their bodies. For me, that makes their actual tickling reactions that much more "real," since they obviously are not driven to fake their reactions (since they are willing to just sit/lie there silently while the tickler tries the places where it just isn't working).

I realized that I'd never seen anyone here express appreciation for this kind of non-reaction. It made me wonder if there were other aspects of videos (or, I suppose, real-life play) which people here not only like, but think they appreciate more than other tickle-philes.

So: Are there things you like about tickling or tickling videos that you think you appreciate more than other tickle-philes do?

I like nose/face tickling with feathers or soft brushes, which you rarely see (and if you do, never for any extended length of time).

I like to hear begging. Especially along the lines of "no please! Not my feet! I'll do anything!"...

I like to see struggling. Kick, squirm, and buck. I like a ticklee that's desperately trying to get away, in vain of course lol

I like to see weak spots exploited and focused on. I don't wanna hurt the lee; but i like seeing the lee tested and struggle.

Begging and teasing make a huge difference to me. Very few model’s reactions can make up for a total lack of other interaction between lee and ler. Like someone is going to tickle someone else for minutes at a time and no even mentions it?

I like a little tickle talk and teasing. I sometimes get very turned on with softer, sensual tickling too.

Natural tickle attacks....like a couple guys pounce on a girl at a party....sit on her, pin her down, that kind of thing...with genuine reactions.

I like it when a clip has some kind of scenario, and when it's almost like a movie. Like...there's a story, there's some acting, there's a reason for the tickling (punishment, revenge, interrogation). A good example is Russian Fetish, they do such things. Tickling Paradise had great stuff in the past too.

I like the following:

Forced orgasm stuff

Tickling videos more when a ballgag is involved

Video capturing the ticklee's entire body all throughout the shoot so I can see her facial reactions even when her feet are tickled

When a girl is tickled to the point of peeing herself

This may sound sadistic, but I am aroused the most when it almost appears to become non-con and the girl begins to cry and beg for it to stop through her ballgag. I look at it like "they signed up for it so I don't feel guilty about getting off to it"

And this is more of a wish because I've never seen it done in a tickling video, but would love videos to end with the girl getting a cumshot on her face.

I like a little verbal domination along with the tickling.

The best example is, TIB used to go through a phase when he'd ask his lees in a very matter-of-fact way 'Who's in charge' or 'Are you helpless?'

And make them say things like 'you're in charge'

Really emphasized the dom + tickling aspect to me.

I'm much into even briefest narrative or scenario setup for tickling videos. Even otherwise mediocre tickling videos become much more memorable and stimulating to me that way, much better than tickling videos that portray just woman being tickled without any scenario around it.

I really enjoy POV videos. I also enjoy when a Lee is visibly hard or wet (without added lube) when tickled. I also really enjoy if they close up to goosebumps on the skin from lighter tickles.

When the models know each other and are both having fun. Yeah, I prefer the wholesome aspect of it.

I like when they try to resist the tickling to begin with and then slowly crumble into giggles and laughter.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back