• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He who laughs last, laughs longest! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Gagged, blindfold and bound to the bed in the basement I had a job to do and was being paid by the firm to do it and had been told the guy had offended the Boss's intelligence trying to cheat the firm of a deal so financial embezzlement and was to be taught a lesson so to be merciless with him and had been contacted as his weakness known to them and not my business to ask how, it to be used against him which is why a professional, someone knowing what they're doing needed and through the grapevine I'd come to their attention and got the call. Taken to the house at night, somewhere in Queens, NYC it was not wanted I knew the location, better I didn't!

I entered the room and saw the tall figure who heard me come in and squirmed a little and tried to speak but was unable to do so but walking over to him and a guy in his late 30's I menacingly whispered that the Boss had a message for him that he'd understand "He who laughs last laughs longest" and told him I'd been hired to do a thorough job and was a respected 'Tickle Top' making him verbally desperately try to respond as I drew the chair up at the end of the bed and was facing two shoed soles size 14's. Loafers so easily but slowly pulled off and two black socked soles of feet smelling like feet that had been in shoes all day and still in his suit even jacket with his tie removed and shirt collar loosened guessed he's not been expecting being snatched.

"Mmmm what do we have here two warm, smelly feet so as I like them, can feel the heat coming from them and thin exec socks so kind of sweaty and a bonus as my thing is guy's feet, my speciality you might say, something about them and most especially secured together, immobilised so very vulnerable especially when overtly ticklish as I've been told yours are, apparently you can't stand them tickled, torture for you right but you've been a bad boy and bad boys get punished, you know that! Oh Mmmm yeah real stinky feet but not in a bad way but a good one definitely! What's that can't make out what you're saying, speak up!" I said leaning over them and having a good sniff!

I traced the index fingers of both hands simultaneously over both soles, heels to toes and he sure reacted physically and verbally as I stated the obvious of his having naturally super-sensitive feet so my favourite kind to work over and was being paid well so would be pulling out all the stops to do the best job I could having a reputation to maintain and protect. I smiled knowing hoe mentally, psychologically my verbal taunting being mind blowing for him.

"Guess 8 or 9 hours in socks and shoes and working up a sweat, makes them the most sensitive especially warm as yours definitely are and great size feet too, you press all the right buttons, I sure am going to enjoy this feet-meet and it's going to be one you'll remember for sure, does that tickle when I run a finger along this left sole, guess it does and yeah right sole the same! You're a real tender-foot so the best kind to get my attention and guess let's get these socks off as it's your bare feet that I want to indulge myself in enjoying!"

Loved his helplessness and tenseness as very slowly I peeled off his right and then left sock and there were two amazing looking bare soles, not a callous on them, smooth inviting bare soles inviting my focus of attention which they'd be getting, the maddening teasing sensation already being reacted to as I let him know I was very aware of.

"Your feet smell awesome so not something favourable for someone not welcoming attention from them if presented to a foot fiend like myself as it's pretty addictive, certainly intoxicating to me, Mmm a rich and masculine aroma to be proud of, maybe more appealing to other males as opposed to the ladies I guess so good job I've got a dick Mmmmm oooh yeah great smell! Hope they taste as ripe as they smell and will let you know later!"

I guessed a sense of panic likely happening as I told him how appealing his feet really were having seen the shape of them and the contours of them clearly through his socks, liking his toes and now bare toes involuntarily wiggling at me and just my hands on them he gasping and even a muffled giggle as couldn't resist a little fondle, feeling up of his toes! All warm n' moist so very appealing as he tried holding his breath to stop reacting! Still squirming though as he not able to lie still being so sensitive.

"Feet a sight for sore eyes Lorenzo, Italian feet so guess if Italian food which I'm partial too will prove delicious and can see you very attractive which is a real bonus, try to keep your feet still or I'll make things worse for you, that's it, just let me massage them as it's preferable to my torture tickling them I assure you, you're wise to avoid that as long as possible as right now your feet belong to me, they're my feet and want to feel them up, all over and okay being honest with a light touch too to map out where you're most ticklish as obligated to see you suffer your worst nightmare but self-inflicted trying to cheat the firm, a bad move Lorenzo! Seems right here in the middle of your soles a hot spot and arches and of course toes, well pretty much everywhere in truth and every movement over them gets a reaction from you which is perfect! I imagine ungagged you'd be begging me to do anything else but touch these feet in any way so like "Plese stop" "Don't tickle my feet" "My feet are too ticklish!" "I hate my feet touched!" and I've heard it all before countless times and every plea heard by me and only making my dick harder and getting me more excited as I want to break you into manic hysteria, laughing as you've never laughed before and my expertise will do just that and love seeing toes wiggling!"

I indulged in lightly stroking his soles remarking how soft they felt and warm and thrilled seeing his wiggling toes and glad I had all night if I wanted to enjoy them and all they had to offer me with the bonus of knowing from his instant reactions they were virgin feet, certainly not accustomed to being touched and definitely not tickled and being told he married, definitely not having them handled by another man, much less one fixated on feet which added to his terror of enduring his worst nightmare another man's pleasure and amusement! I lightly stroked under his toes on each foot individually as I told him seeing if one foot was more ticklish but it seeming his were equally sensitive, off the scale ticklish which made me feel very horny! I told him I didn't favour many tickle tools but that the feather was an exception!

Wow what a reaction as I indulged sliding the tendril of my faithful feather in between each of his toes on both feet, sliding in and out and in and out of all ten toes and taking my time driving him berserk and then the quill end lightly drawn the length of his soles blew his mind, Lorenzo positively reacting as a hideously ticklish guy I 'd expect doing! The feather drawn across his feet truly hellish for him and reminded myself that this was his punishment being meted out, it was a job I was being paid to do which made me merciless and mercenary in delivering it as I needed to earn the $400, each foot $200 but also being foot obsessed my being thrilled having two such great looking and reactive feet at my disposal! I was eager though to taste the sweat from his toes and started to flick my tongue between them delivering an unbearable sensation to him, licklish and embarrassing and humiliating as additional torments for him!

Loved their salty taste and soon licking the length of his soles as he squirmed and moaned like crazy as well as giggled, it not something he was enjoying happening at all by any stretch of the imagination and he not meant to but my dick rock hard as his feet appealing to me in all ways, to my sense of smell and taste! I soon sucking on his toes as furiously as other guys might well suck on a guy's dick so a different kind of blow-job and quite sure he's have prefered his dick in my mouth than his toes which were being sucked and nibbled! The more oral attention his feet got the more he moaned and not with any sense of satisfaction, the opposite it clearly a sensation he'd have done anything to avoid experiencing so inciting me to delivering it to him all the more, that and the fact they genuniely tasting amazing and smelling awesome! He lost it when licked between his toes whether with a mouthful of toes in my mouth and rolling my tongue over them or out of my moth, being spaced apart with my fingers and licked in between!

"Is this ticklish, licklish enough Lorenzo as like to know I'm doing a good job and seems to me I am, you really are so super-sensitive everywhere on these feet and feet really attractive, in fact will appear anonymously in the header of my website so unknown to you they'll be famous and sure to be lusted after by my members but will keep you anonymous in both our interests but a photo that will serve as a reminder for me enjoying them both. I suppose subjected to torture tickling is a lesser punishment than could have been chosen for you but punishing enough for someone as so damn ticklish and licklish as you are on your size 14 feet! Saliva lubed meaning my fingers will slide the length of them so torturously and being big all the more an intense experience for you to endure happening and all you can do is what you are doing' laugh like a loon and though muffled it's the kind of reaction so encouraging for me!"

I relished tracing my teasing fingers over very wet soles with the mix of my saliva and Lorenzo's natural foot sweat and again indulged in licking and sucking his toes on one foot and stroking the length of the other and alternating which foot got which sensation but delivering expertly sensation overload! Soon the quill of the feather stroking his size 14 soles again adding to his horror as it clearly tickled as tauntingly I told him used in Ancient China as the feather delivering an equally maddening sensation when it's feather end drawn in between toes which he clearly would be able to verify and saying off the record torture tickling used today as having the advantage of leaving no marks or signs of being used so his wife would never know of his personal experience of it unless he told her but thought something he'd not be doing as risking being found out, snatched again and having another 'Feet-Meet' with me! As much as something I'd more than welcome, appreciating he definitely wouldn't!

I used all my fingers on his feet, one focused on his toes, the ball of a foot and in between his toes and the other his insteps, arches and alternated from foot to foot before resuming my favourite technique of licking bare soles and sucking and nibbling bare toes on exceptionally licklish guy's feet like Lorenzo and smelling and tasting them which kept me very hard n' horny as it does! In helpless laughter due to his major ticklishness, every nerve ending in the soles of his feet alive and he driven delirious with laughter! Lorenzo helpless as I traced the quill end of the feather very deliberately over the balls of his feet, the length of his arches and then under his toes and the feather end in between them! Slow, methodical sole stroking was particularly maddening for him to endure! Then oral attention employed again licking and sucking on his delicious ticklish toes and nibbling them and his insteps skilfully whilst verbally saying his feet so lickable, toes so suckable and gripping toes and holding them so each sole taut and then 'Bzzzz' connecting with the electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles every 'Tickle-Tops' most evil weapon and destroyed Lorenzo!

De-activated after 10 minutes as told him to be used later again but for now it was their taste I was most fixated on enjoying and began delivering his feet a thorough foot bath but when the session ended some 5 hours later, Lorenzo a sweaty mess who had even peed his pants so learned for sure how effective tickling torture is and in the future will behave himself but I am as I have told the firm on stand-by if he isn't and to always call me if my services needed and not needing payment, just a ticklish, licklish pair of feet, mine to savour and enjoy! I am waiting for a call and hoping Lorenzo and me have another 'Feet-Meet' but not holding my breath as would think he's learned the wisdom of 'He who laughs last, laughs longest!'

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back