• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's feet toe wiggle prevention

Sifodeeyas

TMF Master
Many years ago we established a barefoot in the house rule for my wife who is also my sub. Shoes and socks come off at the front door every time she enters the house. They go back on at the front door before exiting. Nylons, though rarely worn, are acceptable as long as her toes are visible.

From time to time she is caught wearing socks in the house and she earns a "time out" tied up barefoot somewhere. She uses that time to torment the crap out of me by wiggling around her toes and feet. Here's an example in the pictures.

To help remedy the toe wiggle problem I utilized some twisted monk 4 mm hemp rope. When properly applied it directly limits movement and makes it, uncomfortable, to even try. Time out is after all TIME OUT.

well with ankles being tied up no place to go might just well tickle those and bare foot rule should stay as always sock removed when enter the house if rule broken get feet tickled .

This little number is from a trip to New York in 2019. I've seen these folding contraptions in several hotels and always wondered what they were for.

i hope she did there also need be rule even at hotel room no shoes or shoes nylons are ok if show toes some one needs good feet tickling badly .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back