• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for those of you that buy clips from us...

Ice Princess

Verified
What is your favorite setup? just want to make sure we are putting out the right material,,the tickle chair with feet in your face? the stocks? would love some input,,you know the saying " if it isn't broke don't fix it!" lol but we want to make sure your getting what you are paying for! thanks in advance!

I loved Mature Dixiee's Upperbody tickle video! the way he tickled her groin area! who was that guy? he was a pro!

I love the stocks, always. It would be great if you could comrlbine the stocks with stretching the upperbody to open up the pits for full attack, then you'd be PERFECT. Get ol'Jean in that set-up for half an hour and watch her go! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

The exercise equipment (is that the tickle chair?) and the stocks are great! I was hoping to see Britt and Lena have a go at each other in one/both of those before we had all the covid shut downs. Those two positions provide a great view of the soles. I've also seen some videos where the view is the opposite, showing the reverse angle looking straight at the toes and tops of the foot. Good view to see the tickler getting in between the toes. Both viewing angles are also great if one of your ticklers were to try their hand (or tongue in this case) at lickling or nibbling the soles and toes. As far as tools, fingers, feathers, hair brushes, pet gloves and lotion/baby oil seem to be working just fine as you've been using them!

I know that this isn't related, but I wanted to ask if there was a video where Fabiola has her feet licked or nibbled?? I would like to know. Thanks!! :3

What is your favorite setup? just want to make sure we are putting out the right material,,the tickle chair with feet in your face? the stocks? would love some input,,you know the saying " if it isn't broke don't fix it!" lol but we want to make sure your getting what you are paying for! thanks in advance!

I would imagine it all depends upon the personal preference of the viewer. Personally, I am mostly interested in foot tickling where I can see the lee's face and reactions. So anything with the lee in stocks or a similar setup is great.

I like the exercise thing you use for foot tickling, it seems to do a good job keeping feet still and is less obtrusive than a giant pair of stocks. Maybe try one where you suspend the ticklee's arms over their head so someone can tickle their pits and sides too?

I would like to have more armpits tickling and that the girls would be tied :)

When the girls are stretched out like this. These are my two overall favorite clips of yours. Awesome access to their bellybuttons.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/6754/clip_images/generated_22821949.gif
https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/6754/clip_images/generated_22444895.gif

I support these examples, along with spread-eagle.

Also, in cases where the 'lee is bouncing her butt and midsection up & down, and left & right a lot, I'm always wanting the 'ler to then sit on her thighs at least by halfway through the video. When that movement reaction has been happening, but is then suddenly prevented, the reaction always steps up a notch.

And unrelated to your question, I always want a verbal component from the 'ler. Even something as simple as "Do you like it better here? Or here? Or here?" "Do you prefer this kind of poking? Or this kind of wiggling? Wait, I'm confused I have to start over." Or even just counting pokes, like "One, two, three, four, five, six...." Unless the 'ler is profoundly bad at it, and sounds like a bad actor in a high school play, almost any verbal teasing is better than none.

Brandy's Belly - best reactions, best interplay.

the chair with the feet in the face and up to the camera is my preferred. the first Lind clip with that (purple socks then bare) is one of the greatest clips of all time.

Her face sort of between her soles while they get tortured is such a great setup

I don’t do much buying anymore, I have so much already. But what I liked best were the folks that you didn’t expect to be so ticklish (or so willing): such as the mature tickling, or if family members tickled each other.

And verbal interplay - taunts, threats, mind games, etc. One of the most fun videos is when someone was on the phone but the ticklee kept getting double tickled and had to remain quiet. That was incredible!

the chair with the feet in the face and up to the camera is my preferred. the first Lind clip with that (purple socks then bare) is one of the greatest clips of all time.

Her face sort of between her soles while they get tortured is such a great setup

I second this. One of the best models and clips ever.
Would love to see more of Lind, a freestyle restraint free clip with the tickler getting one foot at a time in an arm lock kind of like the old silver cherry set up would be amazing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back