• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Confession (mf/mf, sexual, non-con)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
James sat in this lavish office, overlooking the Thames river. The thirty-four year old had built up quite an empire of new build houses across London, starting his business from two properties left to him by his grandparents. His reputation had begun to fall as he became obsessed with money, rather than quality. Although cheaply made, his houses always had a nice finish, that was until issues with leaks began to arise through many of his properties. That being said, his strong legal team had always found a way to blame the new property owners.

He looked out of his window, admiring the view as the sun came up on a cold but clear winter’s morning. There was a knock on his office door.

“Come in” he said in a stern tone.

His Personal Assistant entered the room, holding the post. “Morning Boss” Lauren said with a smile.

“Morning Lauren, you’re looking lovely this morning. Off out somewhere this afternoon” he replied with a smile, admiring the 28 year old, 5 foot 4 beauty stood in front of him. Her long brown hair, swaying off her turtle necked jumper.

She took her glasses off her face before smiling back. “I have a date after work”.

“Aww, on a Wednesday?” he replied. “Anyone we might know?”.

“I don’t think so, I met this one off Tinder” she said, slightly embarrassed.

“Oh Lauren, you never know what sort of people are on those apps” he replied shaking his head. “You’re beautiful enough to meet someone the traditional way”.

“I know” she replied before placing the post down on his desk and exiting the room.

James took off his suit jacket, his tight shirt showing off his extremely toned physique. He placed it on the coat hook before sitting down and opening the post. Compliant letter after complaint letter was opened and placed in the tray for his lawyer to deal with. James opened the final envelope to find an invitation, addressed to his company for an ‘evening of entertainment’ at one of the private members clubs in the area for this coming Friday.

He opened his door. “Lauren” he said with a smile. “Fancy coming to a party on Friday night as my plus one?”

“I’ve got nothing else to do” she replied with a cheeky grin.

James smiled back before returning to his office to continue with the day.

The next morning arrived as James sat in his office going through the post left for him by Lauren. Lauren entered the room with a coffee for James, “Morning” she said softly.

“How was your date last night” James smiled, putting down the mail on the desk and looking up at Lauren.

“It was great” Lauren blushed. “He wanted to take me out again on Friday”.

James stared at her.

“Don’t worry, I told him that I was busy. So we are going out again tonight” she grinned.

“I’m happy for you” he smiled back. “Hopefully one day, I will find that person who makes me blush like you do”.

“I’m sure you will boss” Lauren said, turning red in the face before quickly leaving the office.

Lauren had been James’s P.A for 3 years now, unknown to him, she always had feelings towards him. Those feelings were mutual though as James often fantasied about Lauren but never acted upon it, worried that it might affect their work relationship, after all, James would be nothing without Lauren’s organization.

Another day passed as Friday arrived. Lauren knocked the door of James’s office before bringing him today’s batch of complaint letters to add to the pile already in the tray to be forwarded to his legal team.

“Have fun last night” James asked.

“It was OK thanks” Lauren replied in a slightly less upbeat tone than normal.

“Just OK” James questioned, concerned for her.

“It started out really nice, we had a walk and went for dinner. Then ended back up at his place” she said blushing.

“Don’t tell me you did” James said, raising his eyebrow.

“Oh god, no” Lauren snapped back. “We were just kissing on the sofa before he moved his hands up my top. I was just about to stop him when he started to tickle me”.

“Tickle you” James replied, slightly confused.

“Yeah, he tickled my sides” she said with an equally confused look on her face. “Finally he stopped after I was screaming with laughter but then he picked up my leg, took off my shoe and tickled my foot. It was weird”.

“Ha, I never knew you were ticklish” James laughed.

“I’m literally the most ticklish person ever” she responded, blushing again. “I won’t be seeing him again. I hate being tickled”.

“You and me both” James replied. “Pedicures are the worst”.

“Tell me about it” Lauren laughed.

“Well, I’m glad you are OK. I was a bit worried” James said sincerely.

“Thanks Boss” Lauren smiled back.

“Now, have you sorted out your outfit for tonight?” James asked.

“Not yet, I was too exhausted last night to think about it” she replied.

“Look, take my card and head out after lunch, find yourself something as stunning as you are to wear” James said with a smile. “I will have the car pick you up at 5pm, OK?”

“Are you sure?” Lauren said, blushing again.

“Of course” James replied. “All you do for me around here, it’s the least I can do”.

Lauren took the bank card before heading back out of the office, closing the door behind her.

The evening came around quickly as James’s Rolls Royce pulled up outside Lauren’s house. The driver, dressed in a black suit climbed out before knocking on Lauren’s door. James stared out of the window as Lauren emerged from the house, dressed in a red, shoulder-less dress. Her long brown hair gliding off her tanned shoulders as she walked towards the car. James looked down at her burgundy high heels and red painted toe nails before back up her body to her beautiful face, for once, not hidden by her glasses. The driver opened the door as Lauren stepped inside the car.

“Where is your coat? It’s bloody freezing out there” James said with a smile.

“Oh, I always forget my coat when I go out and leave it in a bar” she smiled back. “This way, there’s no chance of me forgetting it”.

She looked at James, blushing. “You scrub up well” she joked, looking him up and down. His dinner suit, toned physique and good looks made him look like a celebrity.

“Don’t you start” he joked back, poking her side causing her to jump.

“Don’t tickle me” she giggled, “I’m still not over that yet”.

The two shared small talk as the driver drove them to the private members club before opening the doors, allowing them to get out. The walked up the steps to the large wooden front doors together.

Open of the doors opened as they approached.

“Name please” the butler figure asked.

“James Holder” James replied in a professional tone.

“Ah, Mr Holder. We have been expecting your arrival” the butler said, looking back up from his clipboard. “May I take your jacket?”

“I’m fine, it’s expensive” James scoffed back, rolling his eyes.

“Be nice” Lauren whispered in his ear.

“Please follow me” the butler said before turning and walking down the long corridor.

The pair followed him as they entered a door on the left hand side of the corridor. The room was separated by a long dividing red curtain, a small bar in the corner and a handful of others people in the room.

“Would you like a drink?” James asked Lauren.

“Of course” Lauren laughed as they walked over to the bar.

“Mr Holder” a stern female voice said causing the pair to turn. A woman in her late 40’s stood in front of them, greying hair tied up in a bun, glasses on the tip of her nose. “Let me introduce myself” the woman spoke again. “I am Mrs Jane Tipson”.

“Oh, I’m glad we finally have had the chance to meet Mrs Tipson. We have shared many correspondence together without ever coming face to face” James grinned.

He turned to Lauren. “This is the lady who has been dealing with some of the complaints on behalf of the ungrateful homeowners we have”.

“More wrongfully accused than ungrateful, Mr Holder” the woman said in a stern voice. “And who might this be? Your wife?”

“I’m his P.A” Lauren replied blushing.

The woman scoffed at Lauren before turning and walking away.

“What a bitch” Lauren said in anger.

“I can’t believe that you didn’t want to be my wife” James joked before turning to the barman and ordering 2 glasses of champagne.

The two took the glasses of bubbly before taking a seat on a posh leather sofa.

“Do you recognize anyone here?” Lauren asked James suspiciously.

“Not a single one” he replied.

“Do you not find it weird?” Lauren asked. “What did the invitation say?”

“I can’t remember, I’m sure there will be some other, more friendly faces soon” James replied with a smile. “Let’s just take advantage of the champagne while we can. We can still have a good time”.

“You’re probably right” Lauren replied. “I’m just being paranoid”.

The two drank a few sips of the bubbly before both were hit with an extremely tired feeling.

“James” Lauren asked, looking at her champagne. She turned to him but James was fast asleep, his glass fell out of his hand, smashing on the floor.

“James” she said again, shaking him as her own vision blurred into darkness as she fell against James, fast asleep.

James was the first to stir. He slowly opened his eyes, staring down at his boxer shorts. His eyes shot open in panic, staring down at his semi naked body, sat in a chair. He tried to move his arms but nothing. He glanced up, his arms hanging from the ceiling of the white room, wrists tied above him. He tried moving again, glancing down his legs to a wooden block at the end of his legs. Two holes in the wooden block trapped his feet on the other side. He tried to move his toes but nothing. Really starting to panic, he scanned the room, seeing Lauren, stripped to her underwear, lying down on a long metal structure. Her arms bound over her head, a strap over her hips, pinning her down. As his eyes moved further down her body he saw her knees tied together and her bare feet bound together by the ankles. His eyes moved along the long, horizontal, metal structure to a large glass box at the end of the framing, around 20 feet from Lauren’s feet. Inside the glass box was large bristle covered rollers, resembling a mini car wash. A large blue bristle covered roller at the top of the box, one at the far end of the metal structure and one either side of the metal structure.

“HEEELLLLLPPPPP” James called out, frantically struggling against his wrist cuffs, swaying from side to side on his chair.

“HELLO” he called out again, still no response.

A few minutes of struggling later, Lauren started to wake.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” She called out in a panic upon seeing her bound body. “JAMES, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?”.

“I-I don’t know” he said, still struggling to free his feet and wrists.

“James, get me out of here, please” Lauren begged.

“I ca-NT” he grunted, struggling with the straps.

Lauren looked down her bound body, her big toes bound together and pulled back and tied to her ankle straps, stretching her feet out.

“What the fuck am I on” she said, really starting to panic upon seeing the long metal structure with a conveyor belt, directing her to the box at the end. All she could see was a grey wall of the box with a small roller door.

“You really don’t want to know” James replied, staring at the bristle covered rollers he could see.

The door to the room opened, Mrs Jane Tipson entered, accompanied by a blonde haired man in his early 40’s, both dressed in suits.

“ALEX, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Lauren screamed across the room as the pair walked closer to them.

“You know him?” James asked back in confusion.

“THAT’S THE TICKLE FREAK” she snapped back.

“Nice to see you again Lauren” he said with a grin. “Let me introduce myself properly. I am Mr Alex Jeffers”.

“I DON’T GIVE A SHIT WHO YOU ARE” James snapped back. “THIS IS KIDNAP, LET US GO IMMIDIATELY”.

“Kidnap is such a misused word Mr Holder” Jane said with an evil grin. “This is more of, forced persuasion”.

“WHAT DO YOU PRICKS WANT?” James shouted back in anger.

“Well, Mr Holder” Alex said patronisingly. “You sold my daughter one of your crappy houses”.

“They are not CRAPPY” James scoffed.

“They are” he snapped back quickly. “I contacted Mrs Tipson for legal advice, she explained how you have conned lots of others out of money. Therefore I am here to make you give all of the money back”.

“FUCK OFF” James snapped. “What makes you think that I am going to do that?”

“Well, Mr Holder. I am an inventor, for a very well-known military organisation” Alex started speaking softly. “For your benefit, I’m the equivalent of Q, from the Bond films and I have built something to extract the confession out of you, one way or another”.

“YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A BANKER” Lauren scolded at Alex.

“Oh Lauren, sorry to disappoint but I used you to get close to Mr Holder” he said with a grin.

“YOU BASTARD” Lauren shouted back angrily.

“I built this contraption for use of torturing military personnel” Alex said condescendingly. “Then I met you and your sensitive body. When you said that you were busy on Friday night, I knew that you would be here, with Mr Holder. So, I had to check to see how sensitive your body was. The results were pleasing”.

Jane turned to James. “So, there are two ways to do this, both endings, result in you paying back all the money you stole from my clients, including Mr Jeffers daughter”.

“You’re not getting a FUCKING PENNY” James shouted back.

“I hoped you might say that” Alex scoffed, pulling out a remote from his back pocket and clicking a button on it.

A whirring noise filled the room as James watched all of the bristle covered rollers in the glass box spin.

“JAMES” Lauren called out in a panic, trying to free herself.

“Let me know when you want to make a deal” Mrs Tipson said softly to James as Alex pressed another button, opening the shutter door.

“NO, NO, NO. JAMESSSSSS” Lauren called out, shaking her head from side to side upon seeing all of the revolving rollers.

“Still not budging?” Alex asked James, who remained tight lipped. “Very well” he said, pressing another button, starting up the conveyor belt, slowly moving Lauren, feet first towards the box.

“JAAAAAMMMEEEESSSSSSSSS” Lauren screamed in panic as she inched closer.

James did not make eye contact with her, just kept his emotionless face staring at the pair stood in front of him.

“JAMES, PLE-HE-HE-ASE” Lauren whimpered.

James, cracked his neck to the side before glaring back at the pair.

Lauren entered the shutter door, still pleading for help, the conveyor stopped before the shutter door lowered behind her bound hands. She stared frantically around the enclosure at the rollers spinning a few inches from her body. One giant one either side of her, from her knees up to her armpits. One above her, covering her pants up to her bra and one the other side of her bound feet.

James seemed unfazed by the predicament he found himself in as Lauren pleaded for help behind the glass.

“You really are a scumbag” Alex said. “You would rather see your P.A be tortured than give up what you owe”.

James just glared back at him. “It’s just a bit of tickling, she is a strong girl, she can handle it” he said with a smile.

“Oh James, we will make you eat those words” Mrs Tipson replied with a grin. “Where shall we start, her sides, her stomach or those pretty size 4’s?”

James just rolled his eyes at the pair.

“Very well” Alex replied, pressing a button on his remote.

The roller above Lauren began to lower.

“James, James, help” she panicked. “James, JammmMMMMEEESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” she laughed as the bristles came into contact with her stomach.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JJJJJJAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAMMESS AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lauren screamed as the bristles glided across her stomach.

Still unfazed, James watched and listened to the screams coming from the box as Lauren’s head and fingers thrashed around for the next few minutes before the roller retracted.

“Still nothing?” Alex asked as James glared at him. “What about this?” he said, pressing his remote again.

The rollers either side of Lauren moved in, gliding across her legs, hips, sides, ribs and armpits.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HEEELLPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter.

James watched on again as the loud cackles of laughter filled the room. His ticklish P.A being tortured as she lay there, helpless.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAA JAAAMMEEHEHEHEESSSS. MAAKKEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA ITT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she continued to beg and scream.

Once again, the rollers retracted at Alex’s command.

“J-J-James, P-P-Please help me” Lauren begged, exhausted from the forced laughter.

James closed his eyes and sighed before glaring back at Alex again.

“Let’s try this then” Alex said pressing the remote.

“No, No, NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lauren squealed as the roller at her feet contacted with her hyper-sensitive arches and toes. “AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed uncontrollably for minute after minute, unable to move her toes as the bristles stroked and tickled their way over her tiny size 4 feet.

James glared at his captives whilst Lauren’s ticklish laughter and begging filled the room. “You can do whatever you want” James said sternly. “But you are not getting your hands on my hard earned money”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, JAAAMMEESS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MY FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEETTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lauren cackled.

“Oh James” Jane said patronisingly. “Can you not hear the cries of help, or are you just too stubborn?”

“It’s just a bit of childish tickling” James scoffed. “She will get over it”.

“Childish tickling?” Alex replied with shock. “You’re P.A doesn’t seem to think that it is just some childish tickling, do you Lauren?”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEASEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP” Lauren cried, head bouncing from side to side as the bristles dragged across her sensitive feet and toes.

Alex pressed another few buttons on the remote, all the rollers moved back towards Lauren’s body.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as every inch of her body felt the full wrath of the spinning rollers, bristles dancing across her entire body as she wriggled and screamed as much as she could.

“How long do you think she can last, James?” Alex mocked.

James glanced across as the glass box, watching Lauren’s head roll from side to side as she laughed. Blue bristles covering every inch of skin from her neck downwards. Finally, after another 5 minutes of laughter, Alex pressed the remote again, stopping the rollers. The shutter door opened and the conveyor belt slowly reversed, bringing Lauren slowly out.

“J-J-James, P-P-Please” Lauren panted out, struggling for breath. “J-Just give them what they want. I can’t take this, you know how ticklish I am”.

James stared sympathetically at Lauren’s pink face, her brown fringe stuck to her sweaty forehead. “Sorry Lauren, I can’t” he said softly.

“Back in the box you go” Alex mocked, pressing the remote again as the door opened. Lauren started slowly moving towards the rollers.

“NO, NO, NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” she pleaded and cackled as the bristles tortured her skin again.

James remained silent, watching the bristles glide over Lauren’s ticklish body as she begged, laughed and pleaded over and over again. Her loud cackling slowly started to become silent as the air was taken from her lungs, her head still rolling from side to side.

A beeping noise filled the room from the box before the rollers stopped. James glanced at Alex in confusion as he smiled back before pressing the remote to reverse Lauren’s bound body out of the box. She lay there, breathing heavily as Alex walked over to her.

“You see James” Alex spoke proudly. “The last thing we want is for a prisoner of war to pass out, depriving us of information. Therefore, the machine monitors the persons heart rate and oxygen levels. When the heart rate increases too much or the oxygen levels become depleted, the machine stops, right before they lose consciousness. Allowing us to torture someone for an unlimited time”.

James watched Alex carefully, glaring at him.

“There is one more thing that this machine can do” Alex said with an evil smile before pulling out a pair of scissors and snipping Lauren’s bra, freeing her perfectly tanned breasts.

Lauren didn’t say anything, she was too exhausted. Alex then slid the scissors under her black pants, cutting them before pulling them away. James’s eyes wandered over Lauren’s toned, tanned, naked body, stretched out on the machine.

Alex placed a blindfold over her eyes, sending her into darkness.

“You may think that after a while, the body will begin to lose its sensitivity” Alex smiled. “You are right to think that, that’s why the machine has another function” he said before pressing the remote, sending Lauren back into the glass box.

A mist began spraying down on Lauren’s body for a few seconds before bright red lights filled the box.

“That spray is a specially developed oil, it lubricates the body before slowly heating and drying it with U.V light, increasing the sensitivity levels of the body” Alex explained as Lauren’s skin slowly warmed. “Every time the captive is about to faint, the rollers stop, oil is applied and heated before the rollers start again. Why don’t you just spend a bit of time watching” Alex joked before he nodded at Jane. The two left the room.

James watched the red lights turn off before the whirring noise started again as the bristles began to spin.

“NO, NO, NOOOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Lauren screamed as the rollers all moved to her body, sending ticklish shockwaves up and down her bound body. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

James kept his eyes fixated on Lauren as she screamed with laughter over and over, her mascara smudged and running down her cheeks. The beeping noise started again as the rollers began to slow down, halting before the mist filled the glass box, obscuring James’s view. Bright lights filled the box, heating Lauren’s naked body again.

“N-N-No more, P-P-Please” Lauren begged.

The rollers began to rotate.

“No more, please, James, JaaaMMEEEESSSSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” she began screaming with laughter as the bristles touched down on her oiled skin again. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPP TICKLLIINNGGGG MEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA”.

The door swung open to the laughter filled room as Alex and Jane walked back in.

“Still not budging?” Jane asked James with a raised eyebrow.

“I told you, NO!” James snapped.

“Well, let’s see if we can change your mind” Jane replied, pulling out a stiff turkey feather from behind her back.

Alex turned off the rollers, much to Lauren’s relief as she lay there panting inside the glass chamber.

“W-W-What are you going to do?” James asked nervously as Alex walked over to join Jane, putting down the remote and picking up a feather as well.

“Well, since you don’t seem to mind your P.A being tickled” Jane said. “Why don’t we try you?”.

“I-I-I’m not ticklish” James stuttered.

“Your most recent pedicure suggests otherwise” Jane joked before dragging the feather down his right arch.

James shuddered upon feeling the ticklish sensation.

“Now, how ticklish are these big feet?” Jane joked again as she stroked the feather lightly over his exposed arch.

James grimaced, gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. Alex glided the feather over his left arch.

“That’s not the look of someone who isn’t ticklish” he joked as he continued to stroke the feather softly on his skin. “I bet you want to scrunch those big toes up, don’t you?”

“I-I’m not ticklishhhh” James shuddered again.

“Why don’t we ask Lauren” Alex said patronisingly as he pressed a button on the remote, reversing Lauren’s exhausted body back out of the box.

He put walked over to Lauren, gliding the feather over her heavily breathing stomach.

“Hehehehe HEY hehehehehe” Lauren giggled, unable to see her tormentor.

“Poor Lauren” Alex said softly, stroking her cheek. “Your night is far from over”.

“J-J-Just let me go” she panted out.

“I’m afraid that I can’t” he said sympathetically, pressing a button on the remote, producing a whirring noise underneath Lauren.

“Ow, HEY, WHAT THE FUCK” Lauren said in confusion as something thin and slippery pinch her thighs before gliding in between her bound legs. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!”

A black rubber head appeared from in between her legs, pushing against her pussy. Alex pressed another button as a vibrating noise started.

“OH FUCK, OH MY GOD, FUCKKK” Lauren called out as the black rubber in between her legs vibrated for a few seconds before stopping.

“This is how it will work, until we get a confession and a promise from your boss” Alex smiled back at James. “You will stay in the box, being tortured by the ticklish bristles. When your body cannot take anymore, the oil will be applied and heated, during which, this little rubber vibrator will start to tease you. BUT, before you get any satisfaction from it, it will stop and the tickling will commence again. OVER and OVER again”.

“No, please, you can’t” Lauren begged.

“Your torture will only come to a climax, once James has given us what we want” Alex joked.

“JAMES, FOR FUCK SAKE, JUST TELL THEM” she scolded.

“I have nothing to say” James replied, keeping a straight face.

“Very well” Alex said with an evil grin. “Enjoy your next few hours”.

He pressed the button on the remote, starting the machine up again as Lauren’s bound body re-entered the glass chamber.

“NO, PLEASE, JAMES. HELP MEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she pleaded as the rollers started spinning over her skin again. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”.

Alex turned back to James, walking over to his tied feet.

“So, where were we” he said, twisting the feather in his fingertips. “Oh, yes. You trying to pretend that your feet weren’t ticklish”.

“The-the-they aren’t” James stuttered as the feathers dragged down his arches again.

Jane and Alex picked up the speed with the feathers as James twisted his head from side to side, trying not to laugh.

“We can do this all day” Jane mocked as she glided the feather up and down his soft arches.

Laughter still filled the room as Lauren wailed and begged, the bristles still torturing her bound, oiled body. The light tickling sensation on James’s feet started to take effect as his wrists started to buckle and twist as he tried to supress the urge to laugh.

“You’re going awfully red in the face for someone who isn’t ticklish” Alex mocked as he flicked the tip of the feather over the ball of his foot to his bound toes.

“Hehehehehe” James let out a giggle.

“Would you look at that Jane, this long toes are ticklish” Alex mocked as Jane started to circle his toes with the feather on his right foot.

“Hhehehehehehe Stoopp hehehehehehehe” James started to beg.

The pair glided the feathers over his bound toes as he giggled uncontrollably, trying to scrunch his toes to no avail.

“Aww, look at these piggies trying to squirm” Jane joked.

Their tickling was interrupted by a beeping noise coming from the glass chamber as the rollers stopped spinning and retracted. The mist filled the box again.

“N-N-No, MMMMMMM, OH FUUUUCK MMMMM” Lauren moaned as the vibration started between her legs, the UV lights turned on, heating her body as her hands scrunched and stretched in satisfaction.

The pair turned their attention back to James, stroking the feathers under his toes again.

“Coochie, coochie, coo” Jane mocked.

“Hhehehehehe sttopp, I-I-I’m not tickliiiisshhhhh hehehehehehehe” James giggled.

“I think someone is telling lies, again” Alex joked before he spun the tip of the feather over James’s big toe. “This ticklish piggy went to market”.

“Hehhehehee” James giggled.

“This ticklish piggy stayed at home”

“Hhehehehehe sttoopppp hehehehehe”

“This ticklish piggy had roast beef, and this ticklish piggy had none”.

“Hehhehehe”

“AND this ticklish piggy went WEE, WEE, WEE, All the way home” Alex joked as he dropped his feather and scribbled his fingernails over James’s left arch.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cackled with laughter, throwing his head back.

James’s laughter was met with Lauren’s laughter as the vibrations stopped and the rollers moved back in.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cackled.

Jane put down her feather and dug her long nails into James’s ticklish arch.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SSTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA” he laughed.

“Aww, I thought you weren’t ticklish” Jane mocked as her nails scattered up and down his arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AMMMMMMM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” James laughed.

This laughter drowned out the beeping from the machine as Lauren breathed a momentary sigh of relief before the vibrator started up as her body was once again coated in a mist of oil.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAAPP TICKLING MEEEHEHEHEHEHEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAA” James continued to laugh as Lauren was brought close to climax before it being taken away and the bristles spinning over her body again.

“NNNOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she moaned before laughing.

James was given a short break as Alex and Jane rummaged around in a bag before pulling out 2 toothbrushes.

“N-N-No, don’t come near me with them” he pleaded as they walked back to his feet.

“I think his toes need cleaning, don’t you?” Alex asked evilly to Jane.

Jane nodded with a wicked grin before they both started to scrub underneath his bound toes with the toothbrushes.

“NOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” James pleaded.

Both captives screamed with laughter as they were tickled over and over again, for minute after minute. Both Jane and Alex carefully going over each individually tied toe with the bristles as James’s red face shook from side to side. Lauren’s previously perfect make-up was now a smudged mess over her face as her head bounced from side to side, tears streaming down her face.

The beeping started as Lauren was once again brought close to an orgasm before being evilly denied by the machine.

“P-P-Please, let me cum” she begged from inside the glass chamber. “Please let meee cuummmm AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed again as the rollers moved back to her oiled and heated body and feet.

Alex and Jane retrieved a couple of ball point pens before returning to James’s feet, scribbling the pens all over his arches, writing what seemed like an essay for James as he squealed with laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAASEEE AHAHAHAHAHA” he begged again as his soles were covered with the words ‘I am a scam artist’.

“Do you want to make a deal?” Jane asked him.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEAAAAHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAPP TICKLING MEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE” he begged and squirmed.

To their delight, both Alex and Jane stopped their torture. Jane took out a contract from her bag.

“This states that you will refund all of my clients their money, sign here please” Jane said abruptly, giving James a pen in his bound hand before holding the paper close to his hands.

He quickly scrawled his signature on the paper before dropping the pen to his lap. Jane stood next to him as Alex took a picture of her and James, making sure he got in James’s bound feet with the writing on the soles.

“Any more of your shit and we will post this picture over the internet. GOT IT!” Jane said, pinching James’s cheek.

“OK, Just let me out” he pleaded.

“Let’s just clean those feet first” Alex joked, holding out a bottle of oil and two scrubbing brushes.

“NO, NO, PLEASE, DON’T” James begged as Alex coated his feet in the oil. “PLEASE, LEAVE MY FEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEETTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Alex and Jane scrubbed his feet over and over with the stiff bristles, slowly removing the ink. The sensation was too much for James as he laughed his way to silence, passing out.

James slowly awoke, as he became aware of his senses, he realised he was still tied to the chair, with his feet in the stocks. His eyes shot open to see Lauren standing in front of him naked, her brown hair was a complete mess, still partially stuck to her forehead.

“Lauren, get me out of this” he pleaded.

A wicked look came over Lauren’s face as she hovered by his feet, she glanced at James, then at his bound feet.

“Lauren, no, please don’t, pleeeHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHESSEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cackled with laughter as Lauren racked her nails up and down his soles.

“You let me be tortured for 2 hours, without stopping” she scolded. “I asked them to keep you tied up. Now it’s payback”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA LAURREENNNN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” James laughed and laughed as Lauren’s manicured nails danced over his feet.

After another 5 minutes of hell for James, Lauren stopped, walked over to his body before yanking his boxers down to his knees, revealing his large cock.

“L-L-Lauren, what are you doing?” James asked in a panic. The sight of Lauren’s naked body stood over him slowly brought his cock up to attention.

“Someone’s pleased to see me” she joked before dancing her nails over the tip of his cock.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LAUREN, AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” James laughed loudly as his cock reached full erection.

“This is for me, not you” Lauren said, straddling James’s hips as he sat bound to the chair. “Over and over, I was brought close but never allowed to cum” she said, sliding down on his hard cock, bouncing up and down.

Within a few minutes of thrusting, Lauren’s loud moans filled the room as she climaxed over James’s cock. She breathed heavily before standing up.

“I didn’t finish” James said, frustrated.

“Now you know how I feel” Lauren scolded before untying his wrists. “Have a wank later”.

She finished freeing James from his bonds, releasing his trapped ankles from the stocks.

“You owe me big” Lauren said, glaring at James as she put her dress over the top of her naked body.

“OK, OK” James replied rolling his eyes. “This party has cost me a fucking fortune”.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back