• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making Kev Pout! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Kev had sent me a photo of his pouting face which he knows I find very appealing and to tease me a photo of his size 11 feet in black socks and another barefoot ahead of our meeting. I was so excited as he'd told me he'd been tickled before and loved to hate it and was excruciatingly ticklish under his arms but armpit tickling doesn't do it for me but FEET and that's a different ball game as foot fixated and he was eager to see if I was the 'Tickler' I claimed being and like I say he attractive to me, a naughty boy look, I was anticipating meeting and enjoying his feet as nobody had before.

He said he'd wear his socks all day at work and we meet that evening so they'd be extra appealing having a decent smell and being warm n' moist and I sensed we'd connect and I'd not disappoint him and he straight this was a bonus as he'd not be wanting extras which suited me perfectly as though I guess by ID I'm Gay as like guy's feet and not women's but that's the extent of my physical interest in men! They have to have great eyes so be attractive but then it's FEET which is why I guess not having a partner but accustomed to being a lone wolf now!

Anyway the evening arrived and Kev welcomed me into his apartment and we clicked almost immediately which was great and he in jeans and tee having changed from work but in black loafer shoes and black socks and told me with a smile, wink and a saucy pout that he'd been in his socks all day so his feet felt very hot and so did I! He knew it but we took time so had a cup of coffee and he told me he accustomed to his armpits tickled by his girlfriend as well as friends and people met and had experienced his feet tickled but not by someone exclusively into feet as I was.

Sitting opposite eachother he soon removed his shoes and placed his socked feet on my lap when told him I'd been a masseur and asked me to massage his socked feet and wiggled his toes and relaxed as I did with no tickling but enjoying the feel of their warmth and moistness and euphoric smell, very appealing as I'd hoped. Soon we went to the bedroom and had him lie on his stomach and secured there were his feet facing me in all their glory, two appealing black socked soles!

I leaned over them and really inhaled their aroma as he moaned sensing me feeling his socked feet up so being very sensual with them both, taking ownership of them and seeing his socked toes wiggling enticing me. Blindfold and gagged he wanting to experience every foot attention magnified and I'd assured him that I'd definitely not disappoint him. I indulged in giving both socked feet a more thorough massage loving handling them, sensing the natural body heat and their moistness as well as intoxicating smell. Two feet I'd enjoy waking up to in my face for sure! His reaction immediate when I lightened my touch to caressing his socked soles and mapping out where Kev the most senstive and toes and centre of his soles but arches too so feet definitely positively appealing to me.

Kev squirming but as he'd told me would challenge me and be determined to keep from laughing and giving me that satisfaction which suited me as Sagittarian's rise to a challenge, in our DNA so just kept caressing on e foot then the other and face close to them addicted to their raunchy smell but loved seeing his feet flexing and toes wiggling and the feel of their warmth. He gasped as I pressed my face into them and ran my nose the length of them and told him they were so gorgeous in every way even socked. I was in no hurry to tickle them as his feet now my feet so began licking his socked soles and great thin socks so seeing feet through them and lifted foot by foot and sucked on his socked toes and nibbled which got a reaction so even socked Kev's being licklish.

His socked feet tasting awesome and smelling amazing and sucking on socked toes and lightly stroking same sole so toes wiggling in my mouth and alternated feet and spent time with them both just teasing him as the wetter they got, the more sensitive and the combnation fo his foot sweat which increased with the socked foot massage and my saliva these feet of his an oral delight as I told him! I loved just stroking them and seeing his reactions as I told him ticklish already and I'd not even tickled and stroked harder so he squirmed more but his feet secured together going nowhere!

Up n' down my fingers slid over the length of his soles and caressed his toes with an intimate sensuality which I relish giving straight guy's feet especially as not expecting it and taunting them as perhaps imagining a woman's touch and destroying that illusion speaking about how turned on their feet are making another guy feel and one who has their feet just where he wants them to enjoy them both! Kev reacted moaning which enticed me to suck on his socked toes harder as I might his dick if dicks were my thing but for me toes the preference and then very wet socked soles I raced fingers along them both simultaneously which he'd not been expecting happening and reacted deliciously violently! Feet flexing wildly as I remarked how ticklish they were being so warm and moist now!

"Kev your feet as amazing as I imagained, better in fact and going to be great tickling all over them but plenty of time for that as guess used to people playing with your feet as you told me but being intimate with them is different and my touch is as you're sensing and feeling as you know I find your naughty boy pout so exciting and so really enjoying these feet, everything about them!" and licked his wiggling socked toes and sucked them! Then admiring the gorgeous feet in front of me savoring their rich aroma! Another socked foot massage in order to feel his feet up and slowly began peeling his right sock off and Kev desperately tried to keep it on clenching his toes but stroking the middle of his sole and a lost battle and same with his right sock as I loved looking at his awesome bare feet!

"Oh Kev these feet are just so hot and will tickle them but just got to begin that with my tongue which will be licklish but these feet for tasting and smelling, my tongue finding every ticklish, licklish place on them!"

I slowly licked along the length of his right foot and then slid it in between his toes, wiggling toes responsive to being licked and sucked and heard Kev breathing hard as determined as he said to not give me the immediate satisfaction of giggling and that was cool as I was thrilled by the raunchy smell of his bare feet and ripe smell and their heat, okay I was addicted but like I said he's handsome to me and we clicked chatting so his feet would be very appealing to me. Some guys met have had amazingly ticklish and licklish feet but there's been no chemistry and also Kev being stright the added attraction. Not to influence him, confuse his sexuality at all, the fact of his being stright being the attraction!

I licked up n' down the soles of his sweaty feet and ran my tongue along his toes and then stroked over his soles and his arches, light maddening teasing strokes not a proper tickle and same time licking his toes showing him his feet at my mercy and how appealing they were to me and just stroked his soles and arches and licked them and sucked his toes.

"Tickle lickle, Tickle lickle Kev, you really don't likeyour toes tickled do you and curious to see how you react to a feather and slowly drew the quill very lightly along the sole of Kev's right foot and it tickled but he still not wanting to show weakness but stroked to the ball of his right foot and his toes he tensed so stroked below his toes lightly and then across his arch and not wanting to laugh he couldn't stop himself so the gagged giggle! I began with his left foot as muffled giggles continued and told him my knowing sooner or later he'd break and later and ungagged he'd be tickled on his feet to tell me when other guys had tickled his feet, a ticklish interrogation as his girlfriend away, we'd arranged a long meet!

Kev's head shaking from side to side on the bed as the quill of the feather stroked over his soles and focused in the middle of them and he couldn't stop giggling and having to accept the tickles as his resistance weakened more and more not helped by my saying his feet so ticklish, so licklish and smelling and tasting like feet and mine to enjoy as long as I decided and all he would be able to focus on was his feet being tickled, being lickled, being feasted on as the scraping, teasing of the feather quill continued.

Kev laughing uncontrollably as I told him as well as having as he'd said overtly ticklish armpits, his feet he was learning were super-sensitive with the right tickle attention given them and I started to suck on his toes of his right foot as I then traced my finger up and down his sole then the quill of the feather again across his the arches, then the feather end over his toes and in between Kev's toes and that was the worst for him as his laugh escalated so continued feathering his wiggling toes! A maddening tickling delivered and then fingers gently stroking his soles and leisurely stroking his soles up n' down and side to side and stroking under his toes and licked my fingers and slid them in between his toes!

He wasn't howling but laughing hard as I told him he seemed to have very ticklish feet and glad I had time to tickle him to hysterics as he had a reprieve from the tickles as my wanting to orally enjoy them, not to lickle but to just enjoy his personal taste and smell, to seduce his feet and spent an hour just savouring their taste and smell and making him moan as deliberately making it sensual and guess he was excited as I was and his moans indicated. My dick in my jeans really hard as I loved the feeling of his warm, smooth soles in my face and telling him the fact he straight made his feet so appealing as doubted many guys even ticklers got intimate with them but I'd be enjoying both feet every way imaginable! Then very wet with my saliva frantically ran my fingers the length of them both!

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP! STO-Ah-A HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHAHAHA!"

Kev laughed loudly as my fingers were tracing every inch of his soles, his laughter increasing in intensity as my tickling tormented him and making sure not driven breathless but laughed hard as I told him how addictive they were and very sweaty so smelling awesome and activated the electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles cotacting his soles and ran up n' down his left sole then his right sole then left and alternated from foot sole to foot sole as Kev lost it, really laughing and I guessing begging me to not using it as each foot flexing violently and toes wiggling madly as I taunted him with comments "Oh does that tickle Kev?" "How much does it tickle?" "That doesn't tickle does it!" "Oh is that ticklish Kev!" "You seem to have ticklish feet Kev, real ticklish!"

I then de-activated it and then ran the feather under his toes and sawed it in between them seeing Kev shake violently and howled!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I slowly stroked each bare sole individually with the feather quill from heels to toes with a focus over his arches and the centre of his feet and his laughter loud and uncontrollable. Then a vigorous finger tickling and Kev laughing hysterically and his head shaking side to side and wedged the feather end in between Kev's toes just loving his ticklish n' licklish feet and mercilessly torture tickling and lickling them driving him insane! No matter how he squirmed or fought, Kev's feet not escaping the tickles and lickles! I often stopping the ticklish, licklish torment to enjoy handling his feet and rubbing my face over them and lapping them with my hungry tongue and satisfying my insatiable appetite making him moan so no doubt giving him very good reason to pout! A pout I'd see when later tickling his feet to tell me how other men had tickled them but he agreed none of them finding them as appealing as I had for their smell and taste and I believed him as he soon moaning as I began to eat feet making him pout so perfectly!

Last edited:
wow great story about me (;

Is it possible to send you some pics of my feet and you writing a story about it?
Young ticklish guy of 21

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back