• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: No Stone Unturned FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here it is! The third and final story in the Jenni The Clown/Samantha Storm crossover. In this final segment, Samantha enlists the help of everyone's favorite clown to assist in an interrogation. I hope you enjoy!

The first two parts can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?295501-Jenni-The-Clown-vs-Samantha-Storm

And here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?326977-Jenni-The-Clown-Jenni-Takes-What-Is-Owed-F-F

Samantha Storm felt a quiver down under, and it wasn’t just brought on by the vibrations of the jet black motorcycle that she was straddling as it raced down the dark, asphalt street. She was thinking about her last encounter with Jenni. She had been against it, knowing that Jenni had the same obsession with tickle torture as many of Samantha’s most dangerous adversaries had shown her. Being tied down and tickled out of her mind was something that Samantha didn’t exactly think of as a fun Saturday Night. But her last encounter with Jenni had aroused her in more ways than one. And in recent weeks, she had been overwhelmed with a desire to turn the tables.

To get sweet revenge.

It didn’t take much for Samantha to determine the proper evening to strike. Jenni appeared to have a pretty fair routine. Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays were her nights out. On Wednesdays, she would often have a “visitor”, likely for her to indulge her fantasies with. But Tuesdays and Thursdays typically saw the buxom beauty at home alone. Needless to say, Samantha had chosen the first Tuesday that came along.

She had it all planned out. She didn’t even know if the rag would be necessary. If she could just seduce the party clown, she might even get Jenni to agree to it. She might even…

“Spy!”

Samantha quickly pulled the bike to a stop. The word had been shouted by a tall figure in a grey trench coat and fedora down over his face. The figure disappeared into an old, abandoned building. Samantha’s training quickly kicked in. This was an obvious trap. But what if she had been made? You wouldn’t typically shout the word “spy” at someone if you weren’t accusing them of being just that.

“Okay.” She huffed, annoyed at the sudden change of plans in her evening. She pulled her NAA Guardian from inside of her jacket and threaded a small suppressor. “Every necessary precaution.” Removing the keys from the bike and pocketing them in her jacket, she moved towards the building, keeping her pistol just out of sight.

It looked like an old barbershop that had been closed down. When Samantha entered, she saw many mirrors and chairs still attached to the ground. There was also the occasional comb or pair of shears visible, but the cobwebs were a bit more plentiful.

“Spy…” She heard the voice again. It was a male voice to be sure. Samantha saw a doorway at the end of the room. Possibly an entrance to what used to be a stockroom. She aimed the Guardian as she inched her way towards the doorway. She could see the shadow of the fedora just to the right. He was waiting just around the corner to pounce. She would get just a foot or so away, and then strike with the butt of her gun.

She was attacked from behind! How could he have sneaked up on her like that. Her attacker took her by the biceps, jolting the gun out of her hands and shoving her to the floor. She looked up and immediately recognized her attacker. Not from personal experience, but from reading his file seven months earlier.

“Stan The Stone!”

“Hello, Samantha.” Stan kicked the gun away from her and threw his trench coat to the ground.“I thought that was you I saw staking out the house a few blocks down the other night. Of course, I have no idea why you would be interested in such a place, but I knew it was you.”

“Who put the price on me, Stan?” Samantha climbed up to her feet.

“Nobody.” He grinned. “But once I saw you, I couldn’t pass up the chance to add the famous Samantha Storm to my resume.”

“I’m flattered.” She lied. Stanley Rosco, A.K.A. Stan The Stone, was not someone to take lightly. He had a Hell of a reputation for two things. One was his effectiveness at getting rid of any evidence of his activities. But secondly, and more interestingly, his ability to take a hit. Samantha had heard stories of his capacity for ignoring pain. Rumor had it that he couldn’t even feel it. That he couldn’t succumb to physical discomfort.

“They say you’re good with your hands.” He told her.

“They say you can’t be hurt.”

“I guess they say a lot, don’t they?” He chuckled deeply, pulling a small knife out of his right pocket. “Let’s get this over with, Samantha.”

The dance started simply enough. He took a swing at her with the blade. Then another. Then a stabbing motion. She was fast enough to evade the weapon, and smart enough to catch his wrist on the third motion, using her other hand to smack the blade out of his hand. She followed this by pulling him forwards by his arm and slamming her fist into his jaw. It didn’t phase him in the slightest.

“That was cute, Samantha. You want to try again?” He taunted. He was actually offering her a free hit. She remembered her training. The weak spots on the body that she had been taught to attack. She wasn’t taking any chances. She first used open palms to smack his ears, jabbed him in the throat just under his Adam’s apple, Delivered a kick into his right shin, and even delivered another kick directly into his groin.

Nothing. He had to clear his throat from the strike against his neck, but it was as if he didn’t feel anything. And when she had attacked his groin, it felt like kicking a wall.

“My turn…” He advanced on her.

A few blocks down, Jenni made herself comfortable on the couch. She had just gotten into her pajamas and fixed a bowl of Fruit Loops. All that was left was to turn on Netflix and see what there was to watch. She had just had a long day of boredom. But everyone needed a day out of the week to just veg out and not do too much of anything. She was actually a little annoyed when her phone started to vibrate in her cleavage. She pulled it out and didn’t recognize the number. She thought about just letting it go for a second or two. Most likely it was just a telemarketer. But then she thought hey, those people aren’t allowed to hang up on you. Maybe she could mess with them a little and get a good laugh out of it. She decided to answer.

“This is Jenni.”

“Jenni...” The brunette recognized Samantha Storm’s voice right off the bat. But something was up. She sounded weak.

“Sammy, baby. What’s up?”

“I need… I need your help.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m at an old barbershop on Carpenter street.”

“Yeah, I know where that is. What’s going on? What are you doing in that old place?”

“I don’t have much time, Jenni. I need your help. I need…”

“Yes?”

“I need Jenni the Clown.”

Jenni immediately knew what that meant. Among other things, it meant that Netflix would have to wait.

When Jenni walked into the building with her black duffel bag, the first thing that she noticed was that all of the lights were off except for one that appeared to be emanating from a door leading to the basement.

“Samantha?” She fished for a response.

“Lock the door behind you, Jenni. I’m down here.” She heard Samantha respond. Jenni did as she was told, closing the front door to the building and using an old, metal chair to prop it shut. She then moved to the basement door and went down the stairs, closing that door behind her.

When Jenni descended the staircase, she looked over to see a very athletic looking man who was strapped to a metal table with his arms tied over his head. Samantha had used power cables from a few old appliances to use for rope. The man was unconscious. The spy had also removed his shirt and shoes, though his pants and socks were still on.

“I didn’t know what to do.” Samantha revealed herself. She had a red mark on her cheek and a slice was taken out of her white shirt though it didn’t look like she had actually been cut herself. “He tried to kill me. He said that he just spotted me. Tried to say that it was all mere coincidence. I don’t believe him, though. I need to find out who sent him after me.” She paused for a second. “I see you dressed for the occasion.”

Jenni had changed into her favorite purple and pink clown costume. Her face was painted white with ruby red lips and a small blue feather icon on each cheek. Her eyelashes were colored blue and the tip of her nose was dotted pink. And, as usual, her top was just a little open.

“I guess you have to let those things breathe a little bit.” Samantha shrugged.

“Hey, you said you needed Jenni the Clown. Here I am. So what happened?”

“I exhausted myself. He got a couple of good shots in, but I was able to get behind him and put him in a sleeper hold long enough to put him under. After that, I used a rag on him. You know the routine. I needed to keep him out for long enough for you to get here.” Samantha explained. “The thing is… I don’t know how to question him. He can’t be hurt.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Jenni asked.

“They call him Stan The Stone. I fought him, Jenni. He didn’t feel any pain. No matter where I hit him. That’s why I need you. I need someone who is experienced at… enhanced interrogation.”

“Ah, I understand. And um, do you normally come around my neck of the woods with a rag and knock out chemicals?” She gave Samantha a knowing look.

“Look, I will explain everything after you help me. I promise.” Samantha assured her.

“Okey dokey.” The clown put her bag down. “I guess, first thing is first. We have to make him more comfortable than that.” Jenni thought for a moment before spotting a collection of towels in a nearby box. When the place was still open they must have been shaving towels. Jenni grabbed a few of them out of the box and started to place them underneath Stanley’s body, between him and the table, creating a softer surface for him to be resting on, and even folding a couple to place behind his head so that he would have a pillow of sorts.

“Now what do we do?”

“We make sure that you’re okay.” Jenni walked up to Samantha, noticing the cut in her shirt. With a sly smile, Jenni stuck a finger inside, giving Samantha’s belly a gentle stroke.

“Hey!” Samantha pulled back. “I need your help with him, not me.”

“Well, let’s just call that little moment a to-be-continued.” Jenni suggested before turning her attention back to Stanley’s body. “You left his pants on.” She remarked.

“Yes.”

“Why?” Jenni asked. The question seemed to dumbfound Samantha. “There were some old shears and scissors upstairs. Why don’t you grab two pairs. I don’t want to untie him to undress him when he might wake up at any moment. We’ll just cut the clothes off of him.”

Samantha did as Jenni requested, carrying her aching body up the stairs to retrieve the sharp implements. As she did so, Jenni decided to give the guy a look. She moved over to the table slowly. It was often her pleasure to, before her subjects would awaken, tease their skin in their sleep. Often it would reveal ticklish spots that a conscious person might try to fight back against. She dragged a gloved finger along his belly, circling his bellybutton and dragging down to the waistline of his pants. There was no reaction.

“Hmm…” She tried another spot next, running the finger up his ribs into his left underarm. With her touch, that might have made any normal man or woman crack into giggles. But this guy was just not receptive. Samantha must have really put him in a deep sleep, she thought. No matter. She would break him regardless once he was awake.

“Is he awake yet?” Samantha asked, walking back down the stairs after shutting and locking the door behind her.

“No luck.” Jenni replied. “What did you drug him with?”

“Nothing much.” Samantha told her. “I mean, he should be with us any minute. Why?”

“Because he didn’t react at all to the… never mind.” Jenni just shrugged it off. “Here, help me cut his pants off.”

The two women went to work. Each of them starting at a different ankle and snipping their way upwards. Luckily he had worn dress pants, so the fabric was sheer enough to be cut through with little difficulty. When they met at the groin, they snipped up to his zipper, which Jenni simply unzipped and opened the button at the top. After that, she was able to just pull the clothing out from under him while Samantha kept the towels underneath him in place.

“Holy shit!” Samantha heard the clown exclaim before seeing it for herself. The bulge in his underwear was legendary. Enough to frighten certain women. But there was something off about it.

“Wait a minute.” Samantha took her shears and cut off the underwear to reveal a large, metal, custom made cup that he was covering his genitals with. Once she cut that free and removed it, the two women saw that he was still very well endowed, even without the cup. “I wonder why he had this? I guess it does explain why it hurt my foot to kick him there, though.”

“Um, Sammy? That’s not your typical, every day, under the butt, nut hut.” Jenni pointed out. “There is a reason he wears that.”

“Yeah, but why?”

“Oh…” Jenni was about to admit that she didn’t know when the two women heard the weary groan from Stanley as he came to. He struggled to raise his head and see his captors. “Samantha… who’s your friend? Can she tell me how to get to Sesame Street?”

“Cute.” Jenni muttered sarcastically. “Listen, I am going to consider you a loose end. Yes, you attacked my dear friend, Samantha, but I can live with that. Considering her job, it kind of goes the territory. But she and I both want to know why you did.”

“Well then maybe Ms. Storm doesn’t hear too good. I told her that I was…”

“In the area? Really? You just wandered into the neighborhood and spotted her? You expect us to believe that?”

“Look. Maybe she didn’t explain to you just who I am. Torture isn’t going to get you anywhere with me.”

“Perhaps you have me confused with your average fingernail puller. I’m anything but, sweetie.” Jenni claimed. “Hurting people isn’t my thing.”

“So, enlighten me.” He snarked. “Just what exactly is your thing?”

Jenni simply smiled and walked over to his feet. “This is.” She used just two of her fingers to gently tickle the bottom of his right foot. Both women watched in silence as he just laid there, looking a little bored.

“How juvenile.” He huffed.

The fingers moved to his toes, wiggling them and stroking them softly. Samantha actually cringed for a second as she watched. She would be dying if Jenni touched her feet like that.

“What’s wrong, big guy?” Jenni asked. “Aren’t you ticklish?”

“He might not be.” Samantha told her. “Like I said, he doesn’t feel any pain. Maybe he doesn’t feel anything at all.”

“Oh, he’ll feel me.” Jenni loved a challenge. She moved over to his middle section and started to softly creep her fingertips along the creases between his thighs and torso. “Tickle tickle… don’t you wanna laugh for me?”

She just wasn’t getting through to the guy. Samantha decided to help, walking over to the other side of the table and running her fingernails under his arms.

“Come on, Stan.” She chided. “Give us a smile.” But despite the efforts of both women, Stan looked like he was closer to falling asleep than anything else. Even when Samantha started to tweak his ribs and Jenni had moved to his belly, there was no reaction.

“Okay.” Jenni stopped and motioned for Samantha to do the same. The clown went over to her bag and unzipped it, going through it as she searched for something.

“You know, Samantha. As soon as you two get bored and let me go, I’m still going to kill you.” Stan threatened her. “You two are just delaying the inevitable.”

“Oh no.” Samantha retorted with hands on her hips. “This only ends one way, Stan. With you talking and then us deciding IF we will let you go.”

“Ha! We’ll see about that.”

“What do you have, Jenni?” Samantha asked. “His confidence is annoying me.”

“Don’t worry, Sammy.” Jenni insisted. “If there is one thing that I am good at, it’s putting cracks in armor.” She returned with a small feather. “Let’s see how he responds to this… in his… birth spot.” The feather dipped into his navel and Jenni started slowly spinning the stem of the feather with her thumb and index finger, causing the business end of it to twirl in the bellybutton. Such a thing would have been torturous for anyone with a ticklish navel. Samantha didn’t notice any change in Stan’s expression.

But Jenni did.

It wasn’t a ticklish reaction, exactly. It wasn’t a smile or him gritting his teeth or anything like that. No. It was in his eyes. Jenni saw something she hadn’t seen in his eyes until this point. It was the slightest hint of fear. She had a hunch and decided to play it.

“Samantha, come here for a second.” The spy did as she was told, moving around the table to where Jenni stood. The clown withdrew the feather. “Those fingernails of yours look pretty well manicured. Why don’t you show him what they can do?”

“With pleasure.” Samantha Storm placed a finger in his bellybutton and scratched it ever so softly. As she did, Jenni watched him closely. He looked afraid of something. Like some kind of huge cat was about to be out of the bag. Jenni glanced over at his penis and instantly knew what was going on.

“Sammy, I’ve got an idea.” Jenni beckoned for the spy to stand with her in the corner of the room so they could whisper without him hearing them.

“What’s up. Nothing’s working.” Samantha complained.

“Oh, yes it is.” Jenni told her. “A little while back, I treated a young man who thought that he was incapable of laughing. His name was Matt. I tried tickling him for the longest time and it just wasn’t getting through to him… until he got a boner.”

“What?”

“It’s a rare physiological condition. He can’t feel much of anything unless he is aroused.” Jenni told her. “I think that’s why he wears that little chastity belt of his. It would also explain why he doesn’t respond to pain. It doesn’t turn him on. That’s why he can’t be tortured.”

“How did you even come to this conclusion?”

“The bellybutton.” Jenni said. “It’s a common erogenous zone. His penis started to swell when you tickled it. That’s what he’s afraid of. He knows that if we give him a stiffy, he will be at our mercy.”

“Well, then.” Samantha threw her hair back and undid the top two buttons of her shirt with a seductive smirk. “Let’s go do what girls do best.”

The two walked back over to the table.

“What are you going to do next?” He mocked. “Whip me?”

“Not exactly, sweetie.” Jenni let Samantha move back over to where she had been before, standing near his armpits, except, she leaned her head down, and started to kiss and breathe against the side of his neck. Jenni watched the fear return to his eyes.

“Hey there, big guy.” The spy whispered in his ear. “My busty friend over there and I have decided that maybe all you need is a little tender loving care to loosen you up.” He looked over and saw Jenni caressing her breasts with a wink. She then started bouncing on her heels to make them jiggle a little. “Are you watching her, baby?” Samantha caressed his cheek and nibbled his ear a little. He gasped in pleasure and Jenni saw him standing at full erection within about 30 seconds.

“That must be why the call you The Stone.” Jenni teased. “You’re like a rock, sweetie.” While Samantha kept teasing his neck and ears, Jenni took her feather in hand again and pulled one of his legs just slightly away from the other, exposing his inner thighs. Just below his right testicle, there was a single blue vein just barely visible in the thigh. She slowly stroked that vein with the feather and finally saw the smile creep across his face as he looked down at her in sheer terror.

“Now we’ve got you.” She whispered before using her gloved fingers to tickle his inner thighs beneath his balls.

“Hahahahahahahaha…” He broke immediately.

“Uh oh… Stanley is ticklish…” Samantha didn’t miss her chance. She brought her nails to his ribs and his laughter got a little louder.

“All boys are.” Jenni said. “You just have to know how to get to them. I mean, just look at his feet or his belly or his balls. So many nerves. So many happy spots. All so that us girls can make them do what we want.” She illustrated her point by giving his scrotum a tickle, making him actually jump in his bonds.

“Speaking of those feet.” Samantha decided she wanted in on those nerves that Jenni spoke of.

“Help yourself.” Jenni encouraged. As Samantha walked over to the other end of the table, she found herself overtaken by a need to exact vengeance. Her vindictive side would not forget or forgive Stanley trying to kill her. But what tweaked her even more was the taunting she had endured from him while she had tried to fight him. She thought about what Jenni had said regarding how a man’s ticklish spots could be so easily triggered by a woman’s touch and how it could be a means of controlling him if she so wished. She didn’t know about all of that, but she was more than willing to use this newfound ticklishness against him. In a rare move, she allowed herself to look back on all of the times that she had been tickled. By Ramirez… Krauss… even Angela. She had felt the same way earlier in the evening when she had been filled with the craving for Jenni’s own ticklish laughter. She wanted to be on the giving side this time. And Stan would just have to take whatever she decided to give him.

When she reached his feet, she knelt down and let her face rest just a couple of inches away from his soles. She allowed herself some time to look over them. Stan didn’t notice. Jenni was distracting him easily enough with her thigh and scrotum tickles. The gentle tickling of his more erogenous zones was clearly just as much about keeping him aroused as it was about keeping him in stitches. Hopefully, Jenni would be able to keep him aroused for a while.

Samantha continued to visually examine the naked soles in front of her. At first, she thought: What would Jenni do? She might play a game with him or sing a song like This Little Piggy. Jenni’s playfulness and longing to make her subjects feel as if they were children again was part of what made her such an effective tickler. But Samantha didn’t want to make this horrible man happy.

She wanted to make him scream.

Samantha took a hold of the toes on his left foot, pulling them back and stretching the skin taut. Then she used her fingernails on her other hand to slowly rake down the arch.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP NOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jenni was taken aback by the sudden intense reaction and looked over to Samantha to see what she was doing.

“Hey, take it easy.” Jenni told her.

“I don’t want to.” Samantha replied. “He’s an asshole.”

“Okay, team meeting.” Jenni clapped her fingers in a “time out” gesture. Samantha was annoyed at first but in her heart, she knew that Jenni was the expert on the subject of tickle torture. She walked back into the corner with the clown.

“I want him to suffer.” She made clear.

“I know you do.” Jenni acknowledged. “But there are many ways to do that. I mean, I get it. You want to torture him. There’s nothing wrong with that. You’ve got a little sadist in you. That’s hot. But the most important thing… even more important than making him suffer physically… is to make him suffer mentally. To humiliate him. You don’t do that with force. You do that with kindness. You kill him with kindness. Think about it for a second. When you are being tickled by someone, what sticks with you more about it in your memory? The physical sensations, or the feeling of being helpless to stop it? The tickle is the means to an end. This is about establishing dominance over him. Making him laugh against his will. It’s also about infecting him. Infecting his mind. That’s where the real battle is fought and won. You can tickle someone for hours and they will either fall asleep or grow an immunity. It’s what you put in their head that actually sticks.”

“What are you getting at?”

“Who is Stan The Stone?” Jenni asked rhetorically. “A strong man. A man who many have tried to break but who have failed. He’s a proud man. You said yourself that you were annoyed with his confidence.”

“Yes. Exactly, which is why I want to br-”

“Break him.” Jenni finished the sentence. “Exactly. But you don’t break a man like that with aggressiveness.”

Behind them, Stan was starting to catch his breath and his erection was weakening.

“What did you say earlier?” Jenni pointed out. “When I told you that we needed to arouse him? You said that we should go do what girls do best. Now, of all the people who have tickled you in the past, who was the best at it? Men or women?”

It was a difficult logic to argue against. Samantha knew the answer in her heart.

“Women.”

“So… let’s go do what girls do best.” Jenni smiled before whispering something into Samantha’s ear.

As Stan started to get his breath back, he looked to see the two women exchange one final word or two. They had clearly just formed some intricate plan against him. They both eyed and approached him again. Jenni had the same sexy smirk that seemed to rest permanently on her face, but Samantha looked different. She looked… bold. The spy untucked her shirt, opening every button before pulling it off of her. Her bra was all that she wore above her waist, other than her smile. She didn’t waste any time. She climbed up onto the table, placing her knees on either side of his waist. He looked up at her while she held her hand up… and started to lick her palm. She didn’t do it just once. She did it over… and over… and over again. Until her hand was slick with the sheen of her saliva. Then she took him in hand. He gasped as she masturbated him slowly. And just as he was feeling the pleasures of it, he looked down… between her legs… to see Jenni. The clown waved at him and blew him a kiss… before she gently scribbled her gloved fingertips against the bottoms of his feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Damn youuuu hahahahahahahaha…”

“That’s it, Sammy. Keep him hard.” Jenni encouraged as she tickled. “Coochie coochie coo…”

“Hehehehehehehehehehe…”

“Put the rabbit in the hutch.” Jenni ordered. Stan didn’t know what the Hell she was talking about, but Samantha clearly did. The spy took his rock solid penis and guided the head into her bellybutton. It was then that Jenni moved up and he felt her feather at his balls. It was too much. His whole body was shaking.

Jenni used her free hand to poke a finger into his navel and wiggle it gently…

Stan was out like a light. After cumming in Samantha’s bellybutton, he soon had passed out from exhaustion.

“I thought the whole point was to infect his mind and keep him from passing out.”

“Oh, he was going to pass out no matter what.” Jenni waved a dismissive hand. “We’ll wake him up in an hour or so. I mean, we have all night to get that information. But I wanted us to have some time to ourselves.”

“Why is that?” Samantha asked before the clown snapped a pair of cuffs on her, yanking her arms over her head

“Because I want to know… why you were in my neighborhood with a rag and knock out chemicals. And I figure that while we wait for him to get up… I can get those answers from you…”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back