• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very ticklish photoshoot - Mila Kunis (f/f)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
‘BBRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG, BBBRRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG’

Ashton awoke in a daze.

‘BBRRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG, BBBRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG’

He looked across at Mila, soundly sleeping before giving her a shove, waking her up abruptly.

“Mila, turn that phone off, it’s 7am” he said in frustration.

“OH SHIT!” Mila said in a dazed panic, grabbing her now silent phone from the bedside table.

She jumped out of bed, grabbing her silk dressing gown before returning the missed call.

“I’m soooo sorry Jennie. I will be 2 minutes” Mila said apologetically before running out of the room.

Ashton closed his eyes again, falling asleep almost immediately.

Ashton was awoken again by Mila’s loud laughter coming from downstairs.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP, STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried out. “AHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

He tried to turn over and go back to sleep but the cackling laughter echoing around the house made it impossible. Still half asleep, he climbed out of bed, taking his dressing gown and walking downstairs towards the cries of his wife.

Walking through the living room, he saw the back of Mila’s head rocking from side to side as she laughed. As he walked around the room he saw Jennie, Mila’s beautician at Mila’s feet giving her a pedicure.

“Morning Ash” Jennie said with a smile.

“It would be if I could sleep” he scoffed back. “Can you two not keep it down?”

Jennie put Mila’s size 7.5 foot back into the warm water before standing up.

“Sorry Ash, she’s ridiculously ticklish today” Jennie joked. “You might have to help pin her down so I can finish off”.

“Sorry Jen” Mila said apologetically, breathing heavily. “My feet are normally ticklish but JEEEEZZ, they are super bad today”.

“Have you put anything different on them” Jennie asked.

“I was given some new foot cream, from the people who are doing the shoot today, but that’s it” Mila replied, pointing to the tube of cream on the table.

Jennie retrieved it, reading the packaging.

“I’ve never heard of this brand before” she said in confusion.

“Neither have I” Mila replied, “But they were adamant that I have to use it”.

“What shoot?” Ashton asked, frowning.

“You never listen” Mila scoffed, rolling her eyes. “It’s a fashion shoot, set in the French Renaissance era”.

“Oooo, big puffy dresses” Jennie said with a grin. “I bet you will look lovely”.

“Yeah” Ashton chuckled. “Big dresses for those big eyes”.

“FUCK OFF ASHTON” Mila snapped back. “Go and make us both a coffee”.

Ashton rolled his eyes before walking into the kitchen as Jennie went back to Mila’s ticklish feet. The sound of laughter once again filling the house as she scrubbed the soles of her feet.

Ashton returned with 3 cups of coffee as Jennie was drying Mila’s feet. Mila squirmed around on the sofa, covering her face with her hands to suppress the giggles.

“EEEKKKKK” Mila squealed as Jennie placed the toe dividers in between her long toes.

“You are ticklish today” Ashton laughed to himself, putting down the coffees on the table.

Ashton sat down on the sofa opposite, turning on the TV. Mila still giggling like a school girl as Jennie painted her toes with a clear nail varnish. Jennie placed Mila’s freshly painted toes under a UV light before grabbing her coffee and sitting on the sofa.

“So where is the shoot” Jennie asked, taking a swig of coffee.

“In some studio, just off the main freeway” Mila replied, cradling her mug. “I will give Dave a ring in a bit to get him to pick me up”.

“Leave him” Jennie said. “It’s on my way home, I will drop you”.

“Thanks Jen, you’re a star” Mila replied with a smile.

Jennie dropped Mila off at the studio’s. Mila gave her a hug before stepping out of Jennie’s SUV. She walked down the drive way in her crop top, baggy shorts and flip flops, holding her Starbucks in one hand and her bag in the other.

She entered the reception, greeted by the receptionist.

“Morning Mrs Kunis” the receptionist said politely.

“Good Morning” Mila replied, lifting her sun glasses off her nose.

“Follow me and I will take you to the set” the receptionist smiled, leading Mila down a corridor.

“This is the one” the receptionist said, looking at her clipboard before opening the door to studio 3.

“Thanks so much” Mila smiled before entering the room.

“Ah, Mrs Kunis” a male voice said. “I’m the director, you can just call me Jeff”.

“Nice to meet you Jeff” Mila smiled before taking a sip of coffee. “Where do you want me?”

“Just take a seat over there” Jeff replied, pointing at a high chair. “We will grab you in a few minute to put the first outfit on”.

Mila approached the red high chair, placing her bag down at the side and climbing up onto it, taking another swig of coffee before scrolling through her phone. She glanced up at the green screen seeing a wooden bench in front of it, before returning to her phone.

“Mrs Kunis” Jeff said. “We are ready for you now in wardrobe”.

Mila climbed off the chair and headed towards the black curtain at the side of the room. As she turned the corner, she noticed a set of wooden stocks at the side of the room.

“What are they for?” Mila asked the wardrobe girl.

“It’s for one of the photo’s Miss” the girl replied. “I think they used to use them to punish someone by throwing rotten fruit at them, by the way, I’m Beth”.

Mila laughed before looking at the frilly dresses. Beth handed Mila a big, white dress with flower on it. Mila looked at it with a raised eyebrow, “Thank god this isn’t a fashion trend anymore” Mila scoffed.

“I-I-I designed it” Beth said embarrassed.

“Oh God, I’m so sorry” Mila replied apologetically.

Beth placed the dress in Mila’s hand before quickly exiting.

“It is fucking ugly though” Mila said to herself before removing her clothes, standing there in just her black thong, staring at the dress.

“Are you ready Mila” Jeff called out from behind the curtain.

“Two minutes” Mila replied, pulling the dress over her tanned skin. “Are there any shoes?”

“Not for this shoot Mila” Jeff called back. “We need you barefoot”.

Mila did the dress up before looking in the mirror. The puffy dress running down to just above her ankles. She grimaced at the sight of the dress on her before shrugging her shoulders and heading out from behind the curtain.

“Beautiful” Jeff called out upon seeing Mila.

Mila just glared at him as he handed her a paper umbrella.

“Now, just take a seat on that bench and we will get some shots” Jeff said with a smile.

Mila took a seat on the wooden bench in front of the screen as Jeff called out pose after pose, taking hundreds of pictures of her.

“Can we have the next dress please” Jeff instructed as Mila walked back behind the curtain, being handed another puffy dress by Beth.

Mila looked down at it, before looking up at Beth’s slightly angry face.

“It’s lovely” Mila said.

“Don’t try to hide your hatred of it” Beth scoffed.

“But it’s mint green” Mila replied with a frown.

Beth disappeared once again as Mila put the dress on and walked back towards the green screen. Stopping momentarily upon seeing the stocks in front of it.

“You’re not going to chuck tomatoes at me, are you?” Mila joked.

“Ha, don’t be so silly” Jeff laughed back as he opened up the top of the stocks. “Arms here and head here”.

Mila complied with Jeff’s request, placing her wrists and neck in the holes before Jeff slid the top back on.

“Wow it’s tight” Mila said in surprise.

“Sorry Mila” Jeff replied, “We will get you out as quick as possible”

Mila cracked her neck as Jeff walked back to pick up his camera.

He took a few pictures before moving to the side of Mila.

“Can you stand on your left foot and rest your right on your toes, scrunching your arch” Jeff asked.

Mila followed his instructions, “Like this?” she asked.

“Perfect” Jeff responded. “Can someone just clean her sole, it’s a bit dirty”.

Mila watched as Beth quickly return with a wet towel, grabbing Mila’s ankle and scrubbing the towel slowly up and down her arch.

“HEY HAHAHA, That T-T-TICKLES AHAHAHA” Mila laughed upon feeling the ticklish scrubbing.

“That’s better” Beth said with a smile, dragging her nail down Mila’s wrinkled arch.

“Haha HEY” Mila said with a bit of anger.

“Sorry Miss” Beth replied as she left, smiling evilly at Mila.

Jeff took a few more pictures before placing his camera down and helping Mila out of the stocks. Mila stretched her back and shoulders before heading back towards the curtain.

“One more shoot, then we will break for lunch Mila, OK?” Jeff called out.

Mila walked straight up to Beth, glaring angrily at her.

“Don’t you tickle me again, GOT IT!” Mila said abruptly.

“Sorry Mila” Beth replied patronisingly before handing her another frilly dress, this time in red.

Mila swapped her dresses before re-emerging from the curtain, looking towards the green screen she noticed a pair of wooden ankle stocks and a bench. She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes before walking towards it.

“Sit here please” Jeff said softly, tapping the bench. “Then place your feet in here” he said, opening up the stocks.

Mila followed his instruction and took a seat, placing her ankles down on the crescent holes before Jeff closed the stocks.

“Now, if you hold your hands out together, we just need to tie them with some rope” Jeff said confidently, waving at Beth as she rushed over with some rope.

“Why?” Mila questioned.

“It’s just for the look” Jeff replied. “I need you looking helpless but yet sexy”.

“Very well” Mila said, again rolling her eyes as she held her hands out.

Beth quickly wrapped the rope around her wrists before tying a knot. Mila tried to move her wrists but couldn’t.

“Why so tight, I cant move” Mila said in a slightly pissed off tone.

“Look, we will get this done quickly, then your free to relax” Jeff replied with a smile.

Mila placed her bound hands down in her lap before wriggling her toes.

“That’s good” Jeff said, taking a few snaps. “Can you just scrunch one foot up”.

Mila complied as Jeff took a few more pictures.

“Now, for the last few, I need to put a blindfold on you” Jeff said with a soft smile. “It will add to the helplessness image”.

“OK” Mila replied. “Let’s just get this over with, I need a drink”.

Jeff applied a piece of fabric to her face and tied it behind her hair.

“Perfect, just a few more” he said as his camera clicked over and over. “Beth, can you bring the feather”.

“W-W-What feather?” Mila asked in a slight panic.

“They used to tickle their victims feet back in the day, as some sort of punishment” Jeff replied as Beth’s footsteps got closer.

“No, NO, NO” Mila scolded. “Don’t tickle my feet”.

“Relax Mila” Jeff said reassuringly. “Its just going to be placed near your feet, not tickling you”.

“FINE” Mila snapped.

Jeff took a few more snaps before declaring lunch.

“Beth, can you get Mila out of the stocks please. I’m just going to check on the food” Jeff asked. “We will reconvene in an hour”.

“Sure Boss” Beth replied softly as the door to the studio closed as he left.

Beth waited for another few seconds before walking over to Mila, crouching down at her feet. She grabbed her big toe on her right foot.

“HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” Mila scolded as Beth wrapped some cord around her toe before pushing her toes back against the stocks, wrapping the cord around a hook.

“HELLO!” Mila said again angrily. “ANSWER ME!”.

Beth ignored her before tying her big toe on her left foot to the stocks.

“LISTEN TO ME BITCH” Mila instructed as she raised her bound wrists up to take off her blindfold.

“No you don’t” Beth joked, grabbing her wrists.

“LET ME OUT, NOW” Mila scolded as Beth moved her wrists up above her head, attaching the rope to a hook that hovered from the ceiling above.

Mila tried to pull her hands down but couldn’t.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” Mila shouted in anger.

“You don’t remember me, do you?” Beth replied.

“DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD REMEMBER SOMEONE AS SMALL AND INSIGNIFICANT AS YOU!” Mila snapped back. “NOW LET ME GO”.

“I was the costume designer for ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’. You complained about my outfits, partially destroying my career” Beth snapped back.

“And?” Mila scoffed. “That was fucking ages ago”.

“13 years to be precise” Beth replied. “I have wanted revenge for what you did since then”.

“Revenge?” Mila said confused. “Revenge for what?”

“I was out of work, because of you” Beth replied angrily. “It took 10 years of hard work and grit before I found another job as a costume designer. Each day I was out of work, I plotted my revenge”.

“I’m sorry” Mila said condescendingly. “Is that what you want?”

“Not quite, Mila” Beth grinned. “I was looking for a way to get back at you, then I saw a clip of you from Baywatch in your younger days. You were lying on the sand, being tickled by a feather. Remember?”

“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!” Mila snapped back, frantically struggling with the rope around her wrists.

“I see that my special foot cream seemed to make you feet even more ticklish than I had hoped” Beth joked.

“That was from you?” Mila said nervously.

“Now, less talking, more laughing” Beth mocked as she walked back to Mila’s feet.

“I WILL FUCKING SCREAM” Mila shouted.

“Oh, don’t worry about noise” Beth mocked. “This room is sound-proofed. Jeff wont be back for another hour”.

Mila was now frantically shuffling on the bench, trying to free her toes from the ties with no success.

“Aww, what’s wrong?” Beth mocked softly. “Is someone a tad ticklish?”

Beth picked up the turkey feather and dragged it down Mila’s right sole.

“Hehehehehe yessss hehehehehehe” Mila giggled as the tip of the feather glided across her stretched arch.

“Coochie, coochie, coo” Beth mocked, slowly dragging the feather up and down Mila’s exposed foot.

“HEHEHEHE HEEEYY HEHEHEHEHEHE STTOOPP HEHEHEHEHEHE” Mila continued to giggle loudly.

Beth switched to her left foot, dragging the tip of the stiff feather up and down as Mila giggled, swaying on the bench. The feather dragged from her heel, up her long, slender sole to the ball of her foot.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOOPP HEHEHEHEHE PLEEHEHEHEEHEEEAASEE HEHEHEHE” Mila giggled.

“I wonder how ticklish these pedicured toes are?” Beth mocked as she dragged the feather underneath Mila’s toes.

“AHAHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mila cackled with laughter as the feather explored each toe on her left foot over and over again before switching to her right toes.

“AHAHAHAAHA PLLEAASEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAAPP TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHA MY TOEESSS AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mila laughed loudly as her head shook from side to side.

Beth picked up a make-up brush, tickling Mila’s toes on her right foot as the feather tickled the toes on her left.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mila laughed uncontrollably as the ticklish sensation shot up and down her body.

Beth continued to tickle her toes for the next few minutes, leaving Mila breathless. She finally gave her a little bit of time to recover.

“P-P-Please don’t” Mila begged. “I-I’m too ticklish”.

Beth didn’t listen, instead she moved her manicured acrylic nails towards Mila’s feet, dancing them over her soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Mila laughed. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Beth continued to torture Mila’s bound feet, dancing her nails lightly over the skin before digging in and raking up and down her arches as Mila cackled and bounced around on the bench, unable to escape.

Her nails glided up to Mila’s bound toes, gently tickling each of the pads on her toes as she laughed loudly, gasping for breaths in between each ticklish cry for mercy. Another 10 minutes of torture passed before Beth let Mila breath for a moment.

“W-W-What do you want?” Mila panted out.

“My life back” Beth said abruptly.

“I-I-I can’t take it back” Mila panted out again.

“You can start my tagging me in pictures on your Instagram” Beth said.

“Done, whatever you want” Mila said exhaustedly. “Just stop tickling me”.

“And how can I trust you?” Beth replied.

“You can, I promise” Mila said back quickly.

“I know” Beth said, walking away from Mila before returning seconds later. “Say it for the camera” she said, holding up her phone and turning it onto video mode.

“You’re fucking kidding me, right?” Mila scoffed.

“Fine” Beth snapped back before dancing her nails over Mila’s exposed soles again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK, AHAHAHAA, OK AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mila pleaded.

“Ok what?” Beth questioned whilst continuing to tickle her feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I-I AHAHAHAHAHA WILL AHAHAHAHAHAHA TAG YOUUUU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA” Mila screamed as her arms swung from side to side, desperately fighting the rope binding her wrists.

“If you don’t, I will post this video for the world to see” Beth mocked still tickling Mila soles and toes.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK, J-J-JUST STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP” Mila continued to beg and laugh.

Beth put down her phone, giving Mila a chance to take in some much needed air.

“N-N-Now please untie me, you have what you want” Mila begged, completely exhausted.

Beth did not say anything, instead picked out two electric toothbrushes from her bag. The buzzing noise from them filled the room as she started them up.

“W-W-What is that?” Mila asked nervously.

“I’m just going to clean your feet for you, I can’t have Jeff returning to dirty soles, can I?” she said seductively as she moved the toothbrushes closer to her feet.

“No, no, Please, don’t tickle meeeHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mila pleaded as the bristles hit her sensitive soles. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Beth dragged the brushes from her heels, up her arches, over the balls of her feet to her ticklish toes and back again. Over and over again as Mila thrashed around, screaming with laughter. The ticklish bristles gliding over Mila sensitive skin for minute after minute before finally stopping, leaving Mila completely breathless and panting.

Beth checked her watch before quickly removing Mila’s bound wrists from the hook above her. Her exhausted body couldn’t keep her hands up as they fell down into her lap, her head fell forward as she panted for air.

The door to the studio opened as Jeff walked back in.

“Mila, what are you doing in the stocks?” Jeff questioned. “That part of the shoot is done”.

“Umm, Mila wanted to redo it” Beth quickly replied.

Mila turned her blindfolded eyes towards the door.

“She said that they used to use toe ties to hold someone’s feet in position. Isn’t that right Mila?” Beth said quickly and nervously.

“Umm, yeah, that’s right” Mila huffed.

“She also said that she wanted to do some action shots of her laughing whilst being tickled, just to make it more real” Beth said with a grin.

“Is that right Mila?” Jeff questioned. “Even with your ticklish feet?”

“Yeah, that’s right” Mila responded defeatedly.

“Very well, you’re the star after all” Jeff responded before turning to Beth.

“Can you put on an outfit quickly Beth?” Jeff said. “I need you to tickle her feet with the feather”.

“Sure Boss” Beth said wickedly before rushing off, returning in a puffy, blue dress.

“Well, go whenever you are ready, I guess” Jeff said shrugging his shoulders as he picked up his camera.

Beth picked up the feather and flicked it under Mila’s toes once again. Mila threw her head back laughing as the feather tickled her toes.

“Perfect” Jeff called out, taking shot after shot. “What about if you use the other end of the feather, Beth”.

Beth dragged the hard, pointy tip of the feather to scribble over Mila’s arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAATTTT THHAAATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Beth lightly scratched her soft soles with the feather tip.

Jeff continued to take picture after picture before calling the scene.

“Thanks Beth, that was great” Jeff said. “How was that Mila, it looked ticklish”.

“Fucking torture” Mila responded as Jeff freed Mila’s wrists whilst Beth freed her toes and feet.

Jeff took off Mila’s blindfold as her eyes focused from the light again. She glared at Beth, wanting to say something but saw Beth waving her phone in her hand. She stood up, took a deep breath and walked back to the wardrobe to change again before the final shoot.

A few months passed, with Mila keeping her word and tagging Beth in some photo’s with her wearing Beth’s designed clothes. She got into her car to drive to the shops to pick up some things for her and Ashton’s dinner, stopping suddenly whilst driving down the parade. The cars behind her honked their horns angrily as Mila stared up at the billboard in front of her.

A giant picture of her, tied in the stocks, laughing whilst Beth tickled her feet with the feather. The caption read ‘Scented oils by Beth, perfect for those with ticklish feet’.

Mila glared at the sign before taking a deep breath, turning around and driving back home angrily. She took out her phone and typed Beth a message.

‘Beth, me and you need to have a talk. Mila’ the message read. She thought for a few minutes before her anger got the better of her and she pressed send.

‘Time for my payback’ Mila said to herself before smiling evilly at her phone.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back