• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 7 (F/F, primarily feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 7 of Chapter 11 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 6

“I did have one question that’s been on my mind for a while,” Jen took advantage of Diana opening the door for questions. “How long will this trip to get Maddie be, both on the way there and on the way back? Like, for example, I think the trip that brought me to the Tickle Cartel was around three days. I was mostly wondering if this would be shorter, longer, or around the same time as that.”

“Hmm,” Jen’s companion for the trip considered how to answer this. “Well, I can’t give you a firm answer on that; I’d have to talk to both Queen Mistress Heather and the Shippers who will be navigating the ship. That said, if I remember right, three days is the fastest time we can get to where you were brought from, and then there would be another three days back. Also, we need to account for the time you need to spend convincing Maddie to come back with us. I’d assume that would be one day, so we would spend seven days total on the trip. But again, that’s all conditional on what Queen Mistress Heather and the Shippers estimate as a reasonable time.”

“Alright, that’s good for now, but if you find out for sure, can you tell me during one of these tickle fight sessions?” Jen requested the potential clarity, which Diana agreed to. “That’s the only question I can think of for now; do you want to have another tickle fight?”

“Another chance to tickle you into submission? I’d love that,” Diana immediately assumed superiority over Jen. “We’ll even play by your rules this time, and you’ll still be on the floor laughing in the end.”

“Yeah, suuure you will,” Jen dismissed Diana’s comments as they moved into position. “It will be an even tickle fight now, and, as with all even tickle fights, either person can easily get an advantage and force the other to say ‘Mercy’. Now, are you ready to have a fair fight?”

“Three, two, one, GO!” Diana initiated the tickle fight, and the two launched at each other. This time, with the additional distance between them, Jen was able to gauge Diana’s attack pattern. Seeing that her opponent was planning on jumping her to get her belly again, Jen sidestepped the lunge at the last second. The future Dungeon Tickler then flipped around and rushed Diana, pouncing on the servant. Surprised at how quickly her plan failed, Diana was only halfway turned around when Jen pushed her to the ground and began tickling her sides. The servant was only able to offer weak pinches and prods at Jen’s most sensitive spot as she burst into laughter. Although Jen was laughing more than her opponent, she also had developed better endurance, and she soon turned around and went after Diana’s bare feet. The servant attempted to reach out further to continue tickling Jen once the latter moved towards her most ticklish spot, but her lack of leverage prevented her from reaching her opponent’s hot spots. All attempts to engage in a meaningful tickle fight were temporarily abandoned when Jen’s fingernails met Diana’s feet. “NOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAP THAHAHAHAT!”

“Cootchie cootchie coo, Diana!” Jen teased her opponent as she went straight for Diana’s soles. At her upper body, Diana was approximately halfway twisted around, which had meant that she could tickle Jen earlier, but her entire lower body had not made the turn. Jen had free rein on the upturned soles of her victim, and she took advantage of that fact without hesitation. The fingernails teased and tormented every spot on the servant’s bare feet, from her ticklish toes down to the sensitive soles. As a result, Diana was soon entirely on her stomach again, pounding her fists against the ground as she begged for the tickling to stop. Diana made several attempts to get back in the game, managing to tickle Jen’s bare feet some, but Jen soon took even that away. While Jen was shifting to move her feet on the other side of Diana’s, the servant tried to get back up, but relentless tickling on her most ticklish spot prevented any escape. The future Dungeon Tickler then secured her win by focusing all her tickles on the ten terribly ticklish toes in front of her. “Are your toes ticklish, Diana? I think they are. I think that if I tickle these toes, they might get you to tell me that you’re ready to surrender. Is that right, Diana? Is it?”

“AHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP THAHAHAHAT!” Diana pleaded with her merciless tickler. “NOHOHOHOHO TEHEHEHEASIHIHING! NOHOHOHO TIHIHIHICKLIHING! SOHOHOHO UHUHUNFAHAHAHAIR!”

“Teasing and tickling are unfair now?” Jen mocked Diana’s statement of desperation. “No, I don’t think so? That’s just the name of the game in a tickle fight. I think you just don’t want to lose, and you realize that you’re going to.”

“STAHAHAHAP!” Despite being clearly very ticklish on her toes, Diana managed to hold on for another few minutes of intense tickling. However, the writing was on the wall, and the servant eventually screamed out, “MEHEHEHERCEHEHEHE!” Jen’s tickling immediately ceased, and she got off of her opponent. The new winner helped the new loser up with a smile, and they both headed back to get more water.

“So, what was that about me being guaranteed to lose?” Jen turned Diana’s pre-tickle fight comments back on her.

“You earned the win,” Diana acknowledged Jen’s skill. “I won’t make it so easy next time, though. I’ll be rested and ready, and then we can see who will come out on top.”

“Yes, we will, and you’ll need your rest,” Jen took an ominous tone. “Because next up is your punishment, and I think that pair of stocks has your name on it.”

“Hmm, I don’t think so, but I don’t suppose I have a choice in the matter,” Diana tried to playfully get out of her punishment. “Give me another couple of minutes, and then we can do that.” Then, under her breath, Diana continued, “Man, I hate losing, and I hate stocks.” A smile was on Jen’s face as she patiently waited for the loser of the tickle fight to signal that she was ready for the punishment. After a short break, Diana took a deep breath and got up, heading towards the stocks with Jen.

“In them,” Jen commanded, relishing the power she currently had. “Now, let’s see just how ticklish these feet are. I’m not even going to tie your toes up this time, just to show you that I’m not such a mean tickler.”

“Gee, thanks,” Diana sarcastically replied.

“Good to see your sense of humor survived that tickle fight,” Jen joked back as she went over to the area where tickle tools were strewn about. “However, I am going to be a little meaner than you. I realize that you did not get any tools to tickle me with aside from your fingers, but I never promised that, and I will be using tools, just to test them out on you. What do we have here?”

Diana looked away from where Jen was at, not even wanting to know how she was going to be tortured this time. She was so distracted that she did not realize that her punisher had returned until a feather ran in between two of her toes, “EEK! NONONO!” she shrieked, surprised by the sudden tickle.

“Looks like we’ve got some ticklish toes here,” Jen smugly announced. “And maybe even ticklish enough for these feathers to work on them. Let’s see what happens when you know what’s coming.”

“AHAHAHA!” Diana was indeed feather-ticklish on her toes, especially when one made its way in between them. “DOHOHOHONT DOHOHO THAHAHAT AHAHAHA!” Of course, Jen was not listening to the ticklish servant, and she began to work a feather between the toes on each foot. The ticklee’s head was quickly thrown back in laughter, and she flopped her feet to try and avoid the feathery sensation. Within a couple of minutes into the tickling, Diana’s toes began to curl, attempting to lock the feathers into place.

Once Diana succeeded in locking them in place, the feathers clearly still tickled a little, but the static tickling was nothing like when they were moving, and Jen recognized the decreased laughter. “Seems like someone doesn’t like those feathers moving between her super ticklish toes,” Jen proclaimed. “We’ll just have to fix that, now won’t we?” To counteract the servant’s act of rebellion, the tickler let go of the feathers and launched a full tickle assault on the soles below her intended tickle target. Diana screamed in laughter and uncurled her toes, and Jen returned to swiping them in between the toes of her ticklee. “And now that you’re cooperating, we need to make sure that you don’t curl those toes again.” This time, however, Jen was much meaner, curling the feathers so that they made sure to touch every inch of the targeted spot, from front to back of both the toes they were in between. Diana predictably went back to curling her toes, and Jen counterattacked with the finger tickles on her soles until the feathers were free to tickle again. This pattern continued for the remainder of the tickling punishment, with the majority of the time being spent tickling Diana’s exposed toes with the devilish feathers. By the time the punishment was finished, the ticklee was far too weak to even attempt to curl her toes, and when Jen ceased, she rested her head against the back support behind her. A giddy Jen unlocked the stocks and removed Diana’s feet from them, and then she offered the servant her hand. When her former ticklee refused it, Jen went over and got some water to bring back to the exhausted ex-tickle fighter, who eagerly drank it. “So, what’s next? I didn’t really have any more questions.”

As color returned to Diana’s face with the water, she responded, “Well, Jen, I think that we can be done for today. It looks like it’s around 2:35, and Queen Mistress Heather did say that we did not have to take up the full time. If you don’t have any more questions, I think you’re free to go, as long as you help me up first.”

“Of course,” Jen extended a helping hand that Diana accepted. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, right?”

“You bet, and I’ll be all rested for the tickle fight,” Diana promised. “Your belly will be back under my fingers sometime, and sometime might come sooner than you think.”

“Glad you’re still in the mood to trash talk, and I’m looking forward to coming back here and tickle fighting with you again,” Jen gracefully replied. “See you tomorrow!”

The two waved their goodbyes as they exited the tickle fight room. Diana continued on out of the gym while Jen waited for Rebecca to come down from the observation room. She appeared very quickly, but Jen was shocked when she saw the red-faced mess that her host had become. Instead of explaining, Rebecca raised a hand and just declared, “Don’t even ask, but from tomorrow on, I’m going to let you call me when you’re done.” Jen complied, and they walked back to Rebecca’s T cart in silence. “Okay, I need a few minutes before I can drive again. How was the tickle fight?”

“They were fun; we actually had two tickle fights,” Jen informed Rebecca, who was listening as she snacked on a protein bar. “I lost the first one, but I won the second one, and I got to tickle torture Diana for her punishment.” Her host smiled and nodded, and Jen thought of what to say next. “I mean, that pretty much sums it up. The punishment she had for me wasn’t that bad since I like being tickled, but I really don’t think she liked what I did to her. I’m not sure what else to say.”

“That’s fine,” Rebecca finally spoke up. “You two seemed like you were having fun in there, at least what I saw. Apparently, Gym Giggles likes to tickle people in the observation room, but I’m all better now. Unless you have anything else to tell me, I thought I’d go over what I’ve got planned for the rest of the day.” Jen indicated that Rebecca should continue, and she did, “Queen Mistress Heather has given me a credit card so that I can buy some stuff for you to help you get started, and I thought that it might be fun to go clothes shopping today. After that, we can head back to my place and relax unless you have something that you want to do.”

“You had me at clothes shopping,” Jen dictated. “I haven’t done that in a while, and I suppose I’ll need some new clothes for here.”

“Then let’s head over there,” Rebecca started up the T cart. “Queen Mistress Heather did tell me that she wants the vast majority of your clothes to be for summer, but I can buy you a few things for winter.”

“I wonder why that could be?” Jen asked with a grin on her face.

“I agree with her that your tickle spots should be exposed as much as possible,” Rebecca winked at Jen as she drove them away from Gym Giggles, and they let out a shared laugh. The good mood persisted as the T cart took them to their next destination.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 8

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back