• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What a show! No Tickling-but coworker feet on display

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
Hello all,

Hope you all have been well! Today a great experience happened in my office. It’s relatively small, but I work closely with a young female who is in her late 20’s. I live in a mid-west state and we received snow over night. Anyways, today she was wearing flats and she left for her lunch break. When she got back, she said that her shoes were soaked and she wasn’t comfortable leaving them on. Since it was only she and I in the office, she took her shoes off to air dry. OH. EM. GEE. It’s like how do I make conversation and can I somehow get her to admit she’s ticklish without sounding like creepy. Lol. So I played it cool for the rest of the day. I sit in an area where I can get some glimpses of her feet, they look good! Red painted toes...

It was a good day in the office... for the record, I wouldn’t want to risk a work place tickling. A harassment case is not anything I’m interested in! But, we can share our experiences here!

Very nice! How about arches? High or low? Wide or narrow? Glad you had a fun experience this far. Thanks for sharing!

Her arches were high. She just looks and kind of acts like she’s ticklish lol. I just get that vibe...her feet are longer, narrow. They looked good!

Her arches were high. She just looks and kind of acts like she’s ticklish lol. I just get that vibe...her feet are longer, narrow. They looked good!

Very nice! Love the high arches. Fortunately my wife does ;) yes I know what you mean. For some reason high arches just look ticklish :) hope
You get a chance to try sometime. I’m sure you can come up with a way. There are some you can use that are fail proof :)

Hello all,

Hope you all have been well! Today a great experience happened in my office. It’s relatively small, but I work closely with a young female who is in her late 20’s. I live in a mid-west state and we received snow over night. Anyways, today she was wearing flats and she left for her lunch break. When she got back, she said that her shoes were soaked and she wasn’t comfortable leaving them on. Since it was only she and I in the office, she took her shoes off to air dry. OH. EM. GEE. It’s like how do I make conversation and can I somehow get her to admit she’s ticklish without sounding like creepy. Lol. So I played it cool for the rest of the day. I sit in an area where I can get some glimpses of her feet, they look good! Red painted toes...

It was a good day in the office... for the record, I wouldn’t want to risk a work place tickling. A harassment case is not anything I’m interested in! But, we can share our experiences here!

You said you work closely with her. Does that mean you two have a friendly work relationship? Is she upbeat and flirty? If so maybe you can tickle her at a social event away from the office.

I’ve tickled the feet of some female coworkers. It’s always playful and you can too!

I love working from home, but I also miss these scenarios where you might catch a glimpse of a sexy female co-worker's tootsies.
Back in the day I tickled the feet of several ladies in the workplace(wouldn't risk it today).
However since I now work alone, the only feet I'd be able to tickle would be my own.

Swinger, you dont have to tickle her but you can bring up pedicures or reflexology to find Make sometbing ip like my sister or my mom or my married buddy goes gor pedis with his wife, do you think i should do it? What do they feel like ? With reflexology talk about pressure points on feet or hands. I think the pedi topic is safer. With reflexology she might think you want to rub her feet.

Swinger, you dont have to tickle her but you can bring up pedicures or reflexology to find Make sometbing ip like my sister or my mom or my married buddy goes gor pedis with his wife, do you think i should do it? What do they feel like ? With reflexology talk about pressure points on feet or hands. I think the pedi topic is safer. With reflexology she might think you want to rub her feet.

Good advice. In fact an even safer way to approach pedicures is to open with talking about manicures. Women's "weirdo/perv" radar isn't usually triggered if you mention their fingers. From there you can go to mani/pedi's. It's worked for me.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back