• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The letter home from YOUR wife...(mmmm/ff) (part 1? You decide)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
Intro/instructions:

This is meant to be a personal experience. It was inspired by a couple things I read on here about a wife sending her husband stories. But this is YOUR wife writing home to you from a girls' trip. For the most personal experience, copy and paste this into a word processor. Use the find/replace function find "Mandy" and replace it with whatever your wife/girlfriend/whatever's best friend's name.

This was kind of an experimental idea. So let me know if you want continuation.

Hey honey!

Mandy is taking a nap and I am not all that tired so I wanted to send you a message! :)

We have been having a blast. Thank you so much for encouraging me to take a girls' trip! I dont think the temperature has dropped below 75 all week and there isn't a cloud in sight. We have barely left our bathing suits other than to eat. And with a restaurant by the pool, sometimes not even then!

You won't believe what happened to us last night though! We decided to go down to the hot tub and just relax. It was perfect! When we got there the entire pool area was empty. It was dark and the hot tub has color changing lights in it. It looks really cool at night :). We weren't alone for very long though.

We had been down there, maybe 10 minutes, when these four younger fratboy type guys came through the gate from the beach to the pool area. They were laughing and being loud and obnoxious. One of them happened to spot us and yelled to his buddies "hey, did anybody order MILF soup?" Super cringey joke...but they all laughed and made their way over to the hot tub and plopped in with us. They turned out to be actually pretty nice, but REALLY flirty. To be honest, we weren't doing anything to discourage that though lol.

They had been in there with us maybe 20 minutes 2 of them had all their attention focused on Mandy and the other two on me. The two I was with were just talking and making actual conversation. Mandy, however, was being herself and egging the guys on and being super flirty. THAT is when it got crazy. I was only half paying attention when one of the said to his friend "holy shit, dude! She just tried to tickle me!"

His friend laughed and replied "she should have known better!" Like Mandy just violated some unspoken protocol. As punishment, they grabbed her arms and started tickling her. I think it was her sides, i couldn't really tell, it was under water. She is apparently almost as ticklish as I am. She started screaming and laughing and trying to shrink into a little ball. Everyone was having a good laugh at her expense.

But then one of the guys sitting by me said "How about you? Are you ticklish?" It was like a gut punch! I immediately jumped up and tried to move away but they pulled me back down between them and pinned my arms behind their backs. They tickled the hell out of my sides and under my arms. I couldn't even breathe! It has been a while, i forgot how ticklish I was! They stopped tickling us after a minute or so. I had tears in my eyes and Mandy couldn't stop laughing. Things calmed down after that but we kept hanging out with them. We had a couple drinks. They kept poking us and squeezing that spot above our knees making us yelp. Mandy told them about the time i fell out of the pedicure chair when the girl was scrubbing my feet. They tried to get my shoes off but I tucked them under me. It was actually really fun! We decided we were all going to go back to our rooms and i thought the night was over.

We got to the elevator and it turns out we're all on the third floor. They rode up with us and were whispering to each other and laughing. Should have seen what happened next coming! We got to our room first and said goodnight to them. Mandy put the key card in the slot and as soon as the door opened, one of the guys hip checked her into the door (lightly, mind you) the door flew open and the picked us both up and yelled "Tickle Raid!" I think they have done this before.

They carried us in the room and pinned us both on the beds. I saw Mandy face up with her arms stretched above her head and one of the guys was sitting on them tickling her under her arms. And the other guy was straddling her waist getting her ribs. She was squealing and laughing super hard. I tried to fight my way out and ended up pinned on my stomach having my ribs double teamed. I was laughing so hard I couldn't make and sounds! I was squirming really bad. My bikini top rode up over my boobs! I dont know what I was thinking but I immediately thrashed and turned over. They got an eyeful of your topless wife...i thought maybe that would stop them though...it didn't. My arms got pinned back up and the torture kept going. I apologize, but they took some liberties with the old 36c's. I guess it is a good thing you gave me a "hall pass" for the week. I wish they had just copped a feel. It turns out, my breasts are SUPER ticklish.

I heard one of the guys tickling Mandy say "hey, no fair! They got boobies!" (Super mature lol). "If you show us yours, I will stop tickling your ribs." He emphasized his point by playing her up and down like a piano. Making her shake her head back and forth. Until she screamed "fine!" The guy holding her arms let go of them. She reached behind her back and untied her top, but when she pulled it up over her head, he snatched it and tied her wrists together with it then kneeled on it.

She yelled "you said you said you'd stop!" As he was wiggling one finger under each of her arms.

He laughed "I said no more ribs!" Loopholes are a bitch.

The guy holding Mandy down pointed over at me while my tummy was being poked like an old man trying to type with two fingers. He said "hey, we never got her feet!" I felt my eyes get HUGE and I started begging them not to.

The guy typing on me said "double burrito?" And they all laughed and started to move. They picked me up off the bed and carried me over laying me face down on top of Mandy. So here I am topless on top of my topless best friend! They picked up the sides of the blanket on the bed and wrapped it super tight around us. Mandy's bikini bound wrists were behind my back. Then they took the corners of the bed sheet and started weaving them around our ankles tying knots as they went. This was bad!

Two of the were laying on top of us and the other two were somewhere we couldn't see. My flip flops had somehow managed to stay on but they were in the process of being pulled off. Mandy was already begging hysterically and laughing. I am guessing she wasn't so lucky.

My shoes came off pretty easy and it started right away. It felt like they each had a foot and they were doing a pretty effective job. On one foot it felt like just crazy all over tickling. The other foot was a single finger raking up and down. I was laughing so gard I was crying! Mandy kept screaming "not my toes! Not my toes!"

They were giving us little breaks to breathe but neither of us could stop laughing even when the tickling stopped. They stopped longer than normal one time and i heard them talking. All of a sudden, Mandy's eyes shot open and she screamed "No!" Before immediately contortions her face into laughing with no sound. I wondered what the hell was going on and then I found out. I felt a mouth on each of my feet. Tong ue swirling, teeth nibbling...i even felt the toes on one of my feet being sucked. It was HORRIBLY tickly! I lost it! Here I am almost totally naked on top of my best friend, wrapped in a blanket having our feet tickled by hot college guys. What the hell is happening in my life?

Eventually, they stopped. We swore we would get revenge but so far today that isn't working out. Every time we try the end up tickling us both into little piles on the floor. We'll get them though!

Anyway, Mandy just woke up. We are heading to the beach. For some reason the guys asked if they could bury us in the sand. College guys are so goofy!

I love you and i will see you in 4 days!

You always have the best stories 🙂 have you had any more stuff happen for more true stories?

Thank you!

Nothing all that fun recently. We are slowing down with a growing family. We don't have much of a social life, but its a pretty good trade. :)

Great start!!! Would love a note like this from my wife.....it would be better to see it on Zoom!!!

So if I do a part two....would you like to see a little more erotica added to the mix?

Beautiful story

Very nice story. I'd like, in the second part, if the boys tickle their nipple with feather.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back