• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Couple: Which picture do you tickle torture for 20min

ticklingcouple!

TMF Regular
You either get 20minutes to strap my feet down and tickle them mercilessly or 20 minutes to oil up and tickle my armpits and nipples until I can't beg anymore.

Which do you choose?

Attachments

• 2021-01-21 15_11_47-Window.png
    2021-01-21 15_11_47-Window.png
    815.3 KB · Views: 1,485
  • 2021-01-21 15_14_06-Window.png
    2021-01-21 15_14_06-Window.png
    601.6 KB · Views: 1,393
Definitely armpits and nipples ! using fingers and tongue ;)

I have to go with soles.. they look great!!!! But I wouldn't mind splitting and going 10 and 10.. ;)

While I love tickling both, it would be feet for me if I only get to do one!

I'm a foot guy but your breasts are just magnificent! I would would put everything, all of my many talents and will to get you to beg me for relief. Then I would have you beg me to have fun with your gorgeous feet!

Id love to have 10/10, but if I had to choose, I’d go for the oil and relentless tickling of your gorgeous upper body. I’d take out all my tools and indulge until you reached insanity levels!

I could never resist tickling restrained bare feet. Especially the ones in the photo. They look very nice.

Thats a tough one. I started off mainly as a foot tickling guy but over the years I've really grown into and become fond of underam tickling and within the past couple years breaststroke and nipples.

It would honestly come down to which spot is your absolute most ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back