• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orgins of tickling month

James30

TMF Poster
As many of you know...July is national tickling month. I am kind of curious to know how it came to be that a whole month has been dedicated to celebrating tickling. Who was the first to suggest a whole month should be dedicated to tickling? And why a whole month? Maybe they want to make sure every ticklish person gets tickled? Or maybe there is more of a chance of taking someone by surprised....I mean it would be easy to forget that it is that ticklish time of the year when ticklish season is a whole month. Anyway does anyone know of a website or something of the history of tickling month? It sure would be interesting to know more.

Or maybe its not an official thing...cant seem to find it in websites that list the various national days/weeks/months of observance.

If it's a "thing," it's a thing in the deviant community. No way this is in the mainstream (fill in the blank) Month/Week power rotation, e.g., Breast Cancer Awareness or Black History.

Kind of feel like it should be a thing in the mainstream....maybe not for a whole month but certainly should have a day. There is a national hugging day(january 21st I think)

Well basically tickling is something I often see people just naturally do anyway. And maybe with all the playfulness, laughter, touching and human interaction in general tickling has health benefits? If it does indeed have health benefits maybe tickling could be promoted as part of wellness month. I should say though what I am talking about here is the more playful variety of tickling where the tickling stops once somebody has had enough.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back