• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister in law, story she told me!

This story just recently happened. It deals with my sister in law whom I have a very close relationship with. I’ve actually tickled her feet many times and she let me try her feet in the stocks (multiple times). I actually have admitted my liking of feet tickling to her which we keep between us two. She’s pretty awesome! That’s another story. Anyway this story goes as I was at home off from work. My sister in law whose name is changed, Tiffany we will say, was coming over to hang out. She is going through dental hygiene school so she’s been studying. She texted me and said she was on her way from a study group. She finally came and said “I’ve got a funny story for you, you may enjoy!” So we sat on the couch and she told me what happened. She had a study group at her house. A few of her classmates where there and her boyfriend whom also had friends over. She said she got the crap tickled out do her by her boyfriend and his friend. This sparked my interest quite immensely! She said they were studying in the living room and her boyfriend and friend came in and were making some noise. She told them they were about to take a break and then they could do whatever it was they were doing. Well her boyfriend yelled something and they went back and forth and then he came in with his friend and they grabbed her and laid her on the couch. His friend pulled her arms over her head and then her boy friend sat on her waist and tickled her armpits! She said she was laughing so hard! She said for like 30 seconds he tickled the crap out of her armpits. She said “but they weren’t done. My boyfriend then went down to my feet and locked my ankles on his arms. His friend them let go of my arms and went to my feet and took off my shoes and socks And then he tickled my feet for another 30 seconds. My gosh he was ruthless on my feet. I was laughing so hard haha”! I said “well dang sound like a good time” she said “haha oh ya it was a blast (sarcasm).” We just hung out for a bit after that. She’s pretty fun!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back