• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Peril part 6 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the next installment of this Deputy series. La Diabla was captured in the last episode, what happens to her now? Thank you for all the feedback and let me know what you think of this one.

PART 6

Francine was excited! She heard Madam Olivia’s command and excitedly walked over to the stocks of the bed. Polly was hesitant, but she was kind of wondering how this would all play out. Was La Diabla ticklish on her feet? She made her way over to the stocks. She looked over at Francine and winked. They both reached out and grabbed the heels and Achilles part of the black boots. With a strong tug the boots came off the heels and were beginning to slide off the feet of La Diabla! The top of the boot came out of the jeans, then through the stock holes and then finally off the feet! They both held up the boots and looked at each other and then back towards the feet. They saw La Diabla’s black sock covered feet. A smile formed on Francine’s face as she really wanted to tear those socks off!

La Diabla gasped as she felt her boots being taken off. Once they came off her feet, a chill went through her body. She couldn’t believe she was in this position. She couldn’t believe she was experiencing what she put Darby through. She didn’t even know how ticklish her own feet were and she prayed it wasn’t going to be too bad. Like Darby, she never really took off her boots a lot, only for resting at night and bathing. She wore them all the time. She looked up at Madam Olivia and now a small rage was forming in her mind. “You will have them PUT my boots back on!!!” she hissed as her toes wiggled in her socks.

Madam Olivia then got up off of La Diabla and then walked over to the foot of the bed. As soon as she rounded the edge of the bed, she saw the black socked feet and a small grin started to form on her face. She then faced the soles and was delighted they were wiggling like crazy. This was going to be a great moment. Tickling feet has always been a fun thing for her to do, and after this day, where she tickled Bobby Jo’s small feet, and Darby’s perfectly pink soft feet, this may be the best moment ever. She wondered just how ticklish this outlaw’s feet were. In her mind she began to imagine that they must be very ticklish because of the reaction she got from La Diabla earlier. She doubted La Diabla exposed her feet much, so she wondered if it was possible that her feet were even softer than Darby’s! She stared at the outlines of the feet and could tell La Diabla had very high arches. She then looked over at Polly who was holding one of the boots and reached for it. She took the boot, held it up to her face and examined it. She looked inside the boot and saw the size number of 7. She took a quick whiff and was pleased that it did not smell. La Diabla must have taken some care of her feet. She then asked for the other boot from Francine.

La Diabla raised her head and was angry that her own boots were now being held up in the air like trophies. This was something SHE did, now it was her own boots. She continued to wiggle her feet and her anger grew. “I swear! If you touch my feet and don’t give me back my boots, I will get you! I will hunt you down and I will destroy you. Release me now and we can forget this ever happened. AND PUT MY BOOTS BACK ON RIGHT NOW!!!!” she demanded.

“Awwww, Salem seems very concerned that her boots are off. Listen, I am trying to make you relax now. After making you admit to being such a ticklish….widdle…girl….I think you deserve a little pampering. My girls here can attest that I can give some excellent foot massages! You are about to find out! So lay back, relax and enjoy!” Madam Olivia said with a toothy grin. She then put the boots down and sat in a comfy chair. She leaned forward and grasped the right foot. She could feel the tension in that foot as La Diabla was going to fight this. She then used both hands to hold the foot and started to use her thumbs to massage into the sock covered sole. The foot started to tremble as her thumbs continued to massage the foot and she knew there was definitely some ticklishness in that foot. What she really enjoyed was the high arch and then the ball of the foot. Then she worked on the base of the toes and then wiggled each toe through the sock. As she went from toe to toe, she thought she heard a slight giggle. She nodded her head and took mental notes. The toes were going to be the most ticklish spot! Her fingers then worked and felt each toe, as though she was making out their shape, length and size. She then moved over to the left foot and repeated the procedure. She began on the heel of the foot, feeling how small it was, then worked her way up to the high arch area, which caused an involuntary jerk of the foot. Another mental note taken. She then worked on the ball of the foot, and this time she thought she heard a slight moan.

La Diabla let a moan slip out and she cursed herself. She did not want to show any emotion on having her feet touched. The massage actually felt good, even if she was hating every moment of it. She was not a stranger to foot play as former lovers were made to rub her feet sometimes. But there was no way she was going to allow this woman to see her enjoy it. What she definitely did not like was when her toes were touched. She felt the ticklish tremors in her body and that worried her. She could not show any weakness and her earlier giggle only fueled her rage. She felt completely embarrassed right now as her feet were being massaged by a woman she wanted to kill. She then bit her bottom lip when she felt the toes on her left foot being touched, rubbed and wiggled. The tickling feeling was very strong and she did everything she could to not laugh.

“Doesn’t this feel good? You may be a dangerous outlaw, but you are still a woman. A woman who enjoys physical pleasure. I think we both know your feet are a source of pleasure for you, so let it out. I think your feet will be a source of pleasure for me too. Now, let me take these socks off so we can both enjoy the moment we are going to have…..” Madam Olivia cooed as she reached forward to grab the socks at the heels and started to tug at them. The socks continued to slide down and then bunch around the heels. She chuckled to herself as the feet were wiggling violently, but she knew it was a futile effort. She wanted to see both feet at the same time. She then managed to slip the sock off the heel of the foot and stared at those exposed heels. She was delighted to see the slightly tanned soles with a small hint of pink in them. Her own heart started to race because she was going to expose the feet of the most feared woman in the West!

La Diabla’s own heart was racing! She felt her socks being peeled off and no matter how she was wiggling her feet, she felt the material being removed. This was humiliating for her. She was having her feet exposed and she knew they were going to be targets. She got mad at herself for being in this position. She should have never taken that drink! She began to actually grunt at this teasing and she just hoped there would be some kind of reprieve. La Diabla did not want her feet to be bared and examined like she was some hapless victim. She now understood what Darby must have felt like when she removed Darby’s boots and socks. “Leave my socks on…..” she murmured.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you…” Madam Olivia teased.

“Leave my socks on….” La Diabla said, with a soft voice. She really did not want her feet bared and yelling would definitely have them removed.

“You really don’t want me to take these socks off do you? Well, how do you ask?” Madam Olivia grinned. She knew she had La Diabla right where she wanted her.

La Diabla’s face turned to rage, but she had to keep herself calm. The more she got angry then the more Madam Olivia would win their battle of wills. “leave my socks on……….please…” she said, almost choking on the word please.

“See girls, even La Diabla has manners!” Madam Olivia chuckled. “But unfortunately for you, everyone in this room is DYING to see your feet! Don’t be shy….” She laughed as then then quickly peeled the socks of the feet completely exposing them. “TA DA!!!!”

All the women in the room, including Bobby Jo and excluding La Diabla, all gasped as the dainty feet of La Diabla were exposed! It was as though they discovered a rare treasure. They all looked at the bare feet and were in awe. The size 7 feet did in fact have high arches with slightly tanned soles, with a tinge of pink in them. The soles themselves were narrow in shape. The arch however was pale and was a high arch. The balls of the feet were pronounced and the toes were long, not finger like, but definitely had some length. When they saw the toes crunch they saw the nails were trimmed and natural. Then the toes opened up and the toes stems were also pale and there was a nice curl to the toe pads along the row of toes on each foot. The skin was very smooth, with some wrinkles in the arches. When Madam Olivia, Francine and Polly got closer to the feet, they could tell the skin was soft, with only a small callous forming on the ball of the right foot. They really liked these feet!

La Diabla’s face went red with anger and humiliation. She felt the air on her barefeet and she closed her eyes. The rage inside her was burning. She did not like the fact her very own barefeet were exposed and being examined. She knew she had to keep her silence otherwise that bitch Olivia would work extra hard to humiliate her. She tried to calm herself so that she doesn’t lose control. She just hoped the assault on her feet would pass quickly. She just had to hope it didn’t tickle too much. If she could show her feet weren’t super ticklish, then the attention to her feet would go away. The problem was, even she didn’t know how ticklish she was. Any tickling sensations on her feet before were always very quick and it has been years. A former lover loved to suck on her toes and it tickled sometimes, but also felt very good. That memory gave her some confidence she would be able to resist.

Madam Olivia put her hand on her chest as she stared at those beautiful soles. In her honest opinion, Darby’s soles were superior, but the fact that these trapped vulnerable soles belong to La Diabla, made them extraordinarily beautiful in her eyes. She happily picked up her peacock feather again and applied a soft stroke of the feather on the right sole. She smiled as the sole jerked and she did another stroke. This time the foot tried to remain still even though it was trembling in ticklish agony. “She’s trying to fight it. This is going to be sweet….” She thought to herself. She then slowly stroked the feather from the base of the long toes, across the pronounced ball of the foot and slid right into the very delicate skin of the high arch where it lingered a little and then off the heel. The foot was trembling as though it was spasming. She heard the muffled sounds coming from La Diabla’s mouth and knew she was working extra hard not to laugh. Her instinct was right. La Diabla was very ticklish on the soles of her feet. “Foot ticklish?” she asked.

“mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……nnnnnnoooooooooo…..” La Diabla grunted as the feather continued its sweep of her sole. The sensations were quite unbearable, especially when it stroked across that sensitive skin in her arch. She involuntarily began to scrunch her toes, wrinkling her sole but then her toes shot open when another sweep of the feather danced on her sole. This was sheer torture for her. She never knew her feet were this ticklish and held her breath trying not to laugh. She just could not laugh!

“Kitchy………kitchy……….kitchy…….kooooooooooooooooooooooo!” Madam Olivia sang as she swipe the feather across the sole with each word, with a very slow stroke of the feather on the word “koo”. She knew it would just be a moment before she got what she wanted. Hysterical laughter.

Francine was literally on her tippy toes in excitement. She was watching this all unfold and she was on edge wondering if Madam Olivia would make the infamous La Diabla laugh like a crazy woman. She was really physically attracted to La Diabla anyway, and seeing her so helpless and having her feet tickled made her wet with lust. She could see the ticklish trembling in La Diabla’s foot and her body and she too was waiting for the hysterical laughter to commence.

Polly was stunned. She could not believe this was happening. It was so much fun watching Bobby Jo get tormented. It was the greatest sexual energy she ever felt when Darby was tickle tortured. But seeing La Diabla get tickled was beyond her wildest dreams. She bit her lip wondering when the soft feathering of the foot would result in hysterical laughter.

Bobby Jo was still tied to the wall and was observing this entire event. She never did recover from her own tickle torment and forced orgasm, or with Darby’s torture. She has been in a high state of arousal this entire time. She saw the feathering of the foot of La Diabla and licked her lips. La Diabla was also a former lover of hers while in prison and she never saw that foot. She knew when this day finally ended, it would be the greatest erotic day of her entire life. She even started to moan and when she saw the feather stroking the sole, she wanted to touch herself so badly.

Madam Olivia was impressed that La Diabla didn’t crack yet. She was able to not laugh with the peacock feather stroking all over the sole. She knew that La Diabla had ticklish feet, but probably not as ticklish as Darby’s or even Bobby Jo’s. Didn’t matter. She knew what she needed to do. She turned the feather around and now she was going to use the quill end. With her left hand, she grabbed the toes of the foot, held them back to make the sole taut, the took the tip of the quill, placed it at the base of the middle toe stem and slowly dragged that quill from that spot, across the ball of the foot, right into the slope and valley of the high arch and then off the heel. That worked.

La Diabla exploded in laughter as she felt that sharp quill dragging down the length of her foot. Her body shook violently and the laughter could not be contained. The sensation was super intense and every nerve in her body felt that ticklish feeling. She tried to move her foot, but her toes were being held and the quill made another cruel path along the sole and her eyes bulged out and she was laughing quite hard.

“There it is…there is that laughter I wanted to hear. That’s right Salem, let it all out….” Madam Olivia giggled as she continued stroke after stroke after stroke of the quill. She discovered the most sensitive spot had to be the arch. Made sense to her because since it was a high arch, that sensitive skin never touched the ground and since she never went barefoot much, it always stayed protected. So she focused the quill in that arch. She started to “draw” shapes and letters on that skin and she knew it had to be horrific because La Diabla was screaming in laughter at this point. She even started to whistle while she tickled. She wanted to break La Diabla.

All La Diabla could do was laugh uncontrollably. The feeling of that quill on her arch was devastating. The longer it stayed and scribbled, the more intense the sensation was. Her toes were straining but they were trapped, she tried to wriggle her foot, but with her toes in the grasp of Madam Olivia, she couldn’t move it. She felt that quill tip now making small circles in her arch and wave after wave of ticklish shocked went through her nerves. Even though it was excruciating, she would not beg. So she just laughed.

“Someone has a veeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyy ticklish foot!” Madam Olivia laughed. “I will stop if you agree to my new payment terms. How does 90% sound? Hehe”

La Diabla barely heard the exact words, but she heard “90%” so she knew what Madam Olivia was trying to do. Force her into giving in and allowing Madam Olivia to take more of the gold! She shrieked when the quill made another slow torturous path right on the instep and her arch which was the most delicate skin of all. She tried to grit her teeth to fight the horrible sensation but it was no use, she was too sensitive there. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” she was not going to give up.

Madam Olivia could only laugh. “You are such a strong woman! But surely me tickling your sweet foot is slowly driving you insane.,..” she said then stopped her tickling. She released the toes of the right foot and leaned back a little to let La Diabla recover. She then reached forward to massage the right foot, trying to make La Diabla relax a little. It really was a soft foot, not as soft as Darby’s but really a soft foot. Her fingers focused on the ball of the foot and she heard a slight moan.

La Diabla felt her right foot getting massaged and her body loved the feeling even though her mind hated her foot being touched. The massage was actually soothing. She then leaned her head up and looked at Madam Olivia smiling as she rubbed her foot. “L-let….me……..go……let go….of my….foot…..” she moaned.

Madam Olivia turned to look at her girls, saw the sheer shock and lust in their eyes and winked. She heard La Diabla coughing as she recovered and it pleased her. “Ya know girls, I have a feeling her left foot is even MORE ticklish than her right one. What do ya think?”

Francine started jumping up and down saying that she thinks it is and they should find out! Polly only shrugged her shoulders and murmured they hope to find out. They even glanced back to Bobby Jo who was just grinding her hips in the air looking for release. This pleased them because seeing Bobby Jo in heat was always fun.

“You hear that Salem?! They want to see how ticklish your left foot is!” Madam Olivia teased. She then grabbed the toes of the left foot to hold the foot still and then placed the quill right there on the arch. “But I will give you a chance. You agree to my new payment demand and I will spare this cutesy wutesy foot from a horrible tickling torture….”

La Diabla grunted when she felt the quill on her left arch. This left foot felt far more sensitive than the right foot. She winced each time when the quill tapped her foot. But there was no way she was going to agree to those demands. She knew she would just have to endure the tickling. “You’re crazy bitch….there is no way I am agreeing to that. So…..do your….worst…” she moaned. She then tensed up her back, gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.

Madam Olivia slowly shook her head. “task tsk tsk….Wrong answer Salem. You want me to do my worst to this foot? Well, since you told me to do so….” She teased the immediately scraped the quill across the tender arch very rapidly. She enjoyed watching La Diabla’s body convulse as though she got hit by lightning and she did not let up. The laughter echoed off the walls inside the room and she stared back at the arch. She loved how the quill would sink into the flesh and made a “line” as it scribbled all over the skin. She focused on making zig zag lines in the small area of skin which really seemed to drive La Diabla crazy. She was focused on either her payment demands being met, or La Diabla begging her for mercy. She knew La Diabla begging for mercy would be the ultimate victory.

La Diabla continued to scream her ticklish agony over and over again. She tired wriggling her foot, but there was no escape. She felt that quill going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth over her arch. Her lungs were on fire, she was almost out of breath, Her laughter was now in silent mode and her insides were aching. Then the tickling stopped. Her body was still vibrating as she could still feel the tickling sensations. Her toes were still being held and now being pulled back. “hehehehe….hehehehe…hehehehe….let……hehehehe…..me…..hehehehehe….go……” she wheezed.

“You know, you really have such a strong resolve. Most women would have cracked by now. But I will give your arch a break. Congratulations! Here’s what else I know. I found out that a woman’s toes are very sensitive. I doubt you will be any different. So I will take this little feather of mine and find out how sensitive your toes really are…” Madam Olivia threatened as she dropped her peacock feather and grabbed the small strong feather she used earlier on the armpits. She placed the fronds of the feather right on the crevice between the big toe and index toe and then twirled it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL??????!!!!!” La Diabla screamed as she felt the feather twirling between her toes. She never felt this before! Her toes were so sensitive right now! Her eyes were bulging again as her mind tried to make sense of this tickling sensation. The feather was really tormenting her. She tried clamping her toes but they were held back. Her head slammed back down on the bed and she just laughed.

Madam Olivia then stroked the feather across the undersides of the long toes and really was surprised herself that the toes were this sensitive! She surmised it must be the same concept as the arch. The toes were long and had a nice curl to them, meaning the skin on the stems didn’t touch the ground much if she ever walked barefoot so they must have “virgin” skin. She flicked the feather across the toes, one by one. On the index toe, she slowly traced the tip of the feather right through the middle of the stem and then twirled it right on the base which seemed to have a strong effect. She was getting really into this as her eyes focused on the eyes. She couldn’t even really hear the laughter, she homed in on torturing the toes.

La Diabla laid her head on the bed and just laughed. The feeling was so irritating, yet so devastatingly effective. She couldn’t even move her toes anymore as she was becoming weaker. She no longer wiggled her foot and just let it get tickled. She started to feel light headed and her vision became more blurry. She was actually hoping she would pass out. Then the tickling stopped abruptly. Air rushed into her lungs as she took a deep breath and then started to cough. She felt her hair starting to stick to her sweaty face and she groaned as her body started to recover from the tickling.

“You sure have some ticklish toes! Salem, we can do this all night. I have time. Why don’t you do yourself a favor and just agree to my payment OR just beg me to stop. Just one little please and I will stop tickling your feet for now.. Just one please…..” Madam Olivia said, then started massaging the left sole.

La Diabla groaned as she felt the massage on her left foot. Her toes wiggled and she wanted to be free. She heard what Madam Olivia told her and she was tempted to say the word please. Her feet were still tingling and she was thoroughly embarrassed. She was not going to give Madam Olivia that satisfaction. She knew she was just going to have to suffer. She was a master of torture herself, so she knew no matter how bad it got, she just had to fight it. “you…..you…will….have…to kill me first…” she spat.

“You really should listen to me….Now, I didn’t want to resort to this, but you gave me no choice Salem. What I am about to do next is tickle your feet, that’s right BOTH of them with my nails for 5 minutes. Nonstop. You are going to wish I do kill you. Tickling cute feet like yours is something I love to do! This is your last chance before I begin. Tell me you agree to my terms or beg me for mercy. So what will it be?” Madam Olivia offered.

La Diabla groaned and took a deep breath. Her feet were still tingling from the feather assault so she knew nails would be far more torturous. But her pride was too great. She was not going to break to this woman, no matter how bad it was going to be. She would have to die first. “Do….your…..worst bitch….” She panted.

“Well……..OKAY!!!” Madam Olivia exclaimed as she took her nails on each hand, curled her fingers into talons and slowly moved them to the helpless soles. She then rested the tip of her nails on the balls of the feet and then with a wicked grin, slowly raked her nails down the soles. The feet instantly wriggled like crazy and she chuckled to herself. This is going to be fun! She then used one hand to grasp the top of the right foot, held the toes firmly to keep the foot still, then used her other hand to rake her nails up and down the helpless sole. She heard horrific screams coming from La Diabla and it amused her. She then went into the arch again with her nails and she actually had to use a lot of her own strength to hold that foot still. She then snarled as she wanted to inflict as much tickle hell onto La Diabla as possible. She then spider tickled her nails in that arch very rapidly, making sure they scurried over every inch of the tender skin.

Bobby Jo heard the horrific scream and was mesmerized. She was familiar with those same nails and could feel the ticklish tremors herself. She started to cower her body in her bondage as the laughter bounced off the walls. She wish she was free from her bondage because she was so aroused she just wanted release again. She saw Polly looking at her and Polly had a small grin because she knew that she was feeling super aroused. Polly blew her a kiss and then turned her head back to the tickle torture of La Diabla. Bobby Jo hung her head because she was now just a decoration on the wall.

As Madam Olivia tickled the soft feet, she then saw that small callous on the right foot. She then took the tip of her index finger’s nail and slowly scratched it directly on that callous which seemed to have a strong effect as she felt the toes trying to scrunch in her hand. She could even feel the callous on her nail as the toughened skin vibrated against her nail. She then rapidly flicked her finger all over the callous and then the surrounding softer skin around it. Then she slowly trickled that same nail down the sole and then focused on the tender heel. She then spider tickled the heel rapidly causing the foot to spasm, but she still held her grip.

La Diabla just laughed. There was nothing else she could do but just laugh. The nails on her foot were so intense she just shut her eyes and just laughed. Her body convulsed, and the laughter soon went silent. She felt that nail on the calloused spot on her foot and it made her cackle again. Then the spider tickling on her feel got her to shake her head wildly. She opened her eyes and looked over at to the side. In her peripheral vision she could see her armpit and it just reminded her how helpless she was.

Madam Olivia then stopped the tickling on the right foot, then immediately grasped the left foot. She didn’t waste anytime and used her nails to slowly rake up and down the tender narrow sole. Up and down they went. Up and down. Up and down. She applied just enough pressure for her nails to sink into the flesh but not cause pain, just horrific tickling. She placed her nails at the base of the toes and wriggled them in that spot, and she felt the bed starting to rock. She then traced all around the ball of the foot and even “wrote” her nail across that precious skin on the ball. She then went back to the arch and just ruthlessly scribbled her nails all across that area. She was really getting into tickling these feet. The feeling of La Diabla’s foot trying to escape fueled her more and then she smiled when the foot went limp and just endured the tickling. She then used her nails to tickle the outside edge of the sole, a particularly sensitive spot. She didn’t realize that 10 minutes has passed, doubled the amount of time she said she was going to torture the feet. She then stopped her ruthless tickling. She allowed a full minute to go by so La Diabla could somewhat recover. “So, 90%? Or you can beg me to stop. Don’t you want this to end? You have the power to do so….” she grinned.

La Diabla was trying to get her wits back after enduring that tickling on her foot. She kept taking huge breaths, she tried clearing her vision and tried to get her mind back in a good place. Her naked chest was heaving and her upperbody and face glistened with sweat. “go……hehehehe….to……hell……..b-bitch….” She panted.

Madam Olivia shook her head. She should have known La Diabla was going to fight her every step of the way. She figured she could just tickle these sweet feet for hours, but La Diabla was probably preparing her body and mind for that. So she wanted to change tactics. She had to get La Diabla’s body to betray her very strong will. She grinned as she thought of her new torture plan. She stood up and faced her two girls. “Ladies, I am going to need your help….”

Polly and Francine looked at each other and then back at Madam Olivia. Francine was extra excited as Polly was still shocked. She didn’t really want to partake in this because she still feared La Diabla. But she had a job to do.

“I want you both to take a foot of hers and suck on her toes. Oh and softly tickle the bottoms of her feet while you do it. DO NOT use your nails, just softly tickle them. Got it?” Madam Olivia instructed.

“Yes ma’am…” Polly nodded then knelt down by the right foot.

“YES MADAM!!! THANK YOU!!!” Francine said excitedly. She then knelt down by the left foot and stared at the sole. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Madam Olivia then went to where La Diabla’s body was, and sat down on the bed again. She was by la Diabla’s waist, look over and unbuckled the belt in the jeans, then unzipped the jeans. She opened the fly, exposing La Diabla’s panties. This was step 1 of her plan. She then scooted up the bed and was now by La Diabla’s face. She reached forward and grabbed La Diabla’s chin and stared her directly in the eye. “Now I am going to have some fun with you… I want you to beg me and you will…hehehehe”

La Diabla looked at Madam Olivia’s eyes and her own eyes turned to slits. “I am going to have my revenge.. I suggest you kill me bitch….”

“Such fire! I love that in a woman. I bet your body is full of fire and…passion. Let’s find out how much.” Madam Olivia cooed as she then had her peacock feather again and gently swept it across the naked breasts. She saw the breasts jiggle and shiver. Then she saw the goosebumps. “Oh yes, she is full of passion…” she thought to herself. “Ladies…begin!”

Francine clapped her hands and then wrapped her lips around the big toe of La Diabla’s left foot and sucked hard on it. The taste of that toe in her mouth made her own body shiver in lust. She greedily sucked on that toe as though she was eating food to for the first time. Then she used the pads of her finger tips and slowly stroked the soft sole. She felt the foot shake and the toes moving which only turned her on more.

Polly looked at the right toes and knew she what she had to do. She wrapped her lips around the three middle toes of the right foot in her mouth, leaving the big toe and baby toe on each of her cheeks. Even though she was hesitant, she did always enjoy sucking a woman’s toes. So she made the best of her situation and devoured the toes. Her mouth bobbed up and down as she sucked the toes and then she began using her finger pads and trickled them up and down the soles.

La Diabla’s mouth opened wide as she felt the three different sensations hit her at once. She squealed when the feather caressed her breasts, then moaned as she felt her toes on each foot inside warm, wet mouths and felt them softly tickling her soles. This threw off her plan of resistance because now they were going after her sensual zones. She loved sex so going after her sexually was going to really get her! She tried to resist, but the feeling of the feather on her breasts made her nipples stiffen and she started to purr. The feeling of two women sucking on her toes only made her more aroused. The feeling of them gently tickling her soles wasn’t torture, it drove her lust higher. The lust she had earlier in the evening returned and hit her harder. She closed her eyes and visions of tickling and teasing Darby filled her mind and now she felt her wetness. A moan escaped her lips.

Madam Olivia smiled to herself as she saw the effect the teasing was happening on La Diabla. She knew how to seduce a woman and seeing La Diabla start to moan made her thrilled. She then slid the feather through the cleavage and then around the undersides of each breasts which also caused a girlish giggle to come from her victim. She stared at La Diabla’s face and enjoyed the fact that she was getting turned on. She then leaned down and whispered into her ear. “That’s right my precious Salem. This feels good doesn’t it? I know me tickling your feet like that was very mean, so I am going to give you some pleasure. I may even let you….cum.”

La Diabla groaned in pleasure after hearing those words. Her body was tired but still aroused. Her breasts were ticklish but not enough for her to laugh. It was very erotic for her. She then heard slurping sounds on her toes as both sets of toes were still being suckled. She wiggled her toes again and then another giggle came from her because the light tickling on her feet was still happening. The thought of having an orgasm did sound good however. She shook her head because she did not want to give Olivia control.

“Still fighting are we…hehehe you are *so* cute!” Madam Olivia giggled. She then concentrated the peacock feather on those stiff nipples, forcing some more moans from her victim. “We didn’t have to get to this point. You should have just agreed with me. We could have had sex later but you are such a naughty girl! So I am going to tickle and tease this incredibly sexy body you have and you might cum…” she teased then gave a kiss on La Diabla’s cheek.

Francine continued her toe sucking and now went after the next toe. She started to bob her head up and down on that toe as though she was sucking a cock. She was actually very good at that task as many male customers would agree. But to do this to La Diabla was special for her. She wanted to drive the sexual intensity out of La Diabla to new heights! She would admit that when La Diabla refused her effort to remove her boots earlier, she was disappointed. Now, one of those feet were all hers. Her tongue slithered between the toes, making sure she tasted every single spot on the toes. Her fingers were playing up and down the sole causing the foot to spasm which delighted her. She then stopped her sucking to look at the saliva coated toes. Her heart started to race as the toes started to wiggle, so she then placed all 5 toes in her mouth at once and rubbed the surface of her tongue all over the underside of the toes, which caused them to jerk. She knew these toes were ticklish so she was going to savor the moment. The slurping noises she started to make became louder and louder and her fingers played with the arch of the foot. She had to be careful because Madam Olivia told her not to tickle her too much.

Polly continued her sucking of the toes as well. She was now slowly licking the bottom of the big toe as though it was an lollipop. Her tongue went along the base of the toes, then she placed the baby toe on her mouth and suckled on it. The toe inside her mouth started to react and she knew she hit a tickle spot! She even giggled herself as she felt the toe wiggling inside her mouth and then she slipped the ring toe in her mouth with the baby toe. She also used her fingers to massage the sole as she enjoyed the toes.

La Diabla had a few tickle grunts as she felt two tongues wrecking her sensitive toes. The feeling was absolutely amazing to her but it also tickled. She never had both sets of toes sucked at the same time before and it was heavenly. Her body started to really get going and she gasped as the peacock feather made another sweep under her breasts. Her mind started to open up to the pleasure and her resistance started to wane. These feelings were very intense and she even started to grind her hips a little. Madam Olivia noticed this.

“You like this don’t you giggly girl? Yes, it is time for you to get some pleasure…just think, soon you are going to be naked then what will you do? I know… you may cum like you never cum before. Wouldn’t you like to cum Salem? Wouldn’t you love to let it all go….” Madam Olivia whispered into La Diabla’s ear and kept giving her soft kisses on her face. She even started to nibble a little on the earlobe and was delighted to see some goosebumps form. Then she focused on the side of La Diabla’s neck, kissing and licking that soft skin. She liked how soft the skin is and continued to kiss the neck. She then dropped her feather on La Diabla’s belly and used her hand to gently squeeze the breasts and flick her fingers across the nipples.

La Diabla moaned deeply as her nipples were played with and her neck was being kissed. She always loved this kind of foreplay and her body reacted. She opened her mouth in pleasure and continued to make cooing sounds along with moans. Her mind still hated Madam Olivia and wanted to choke her out, but her body was exhausted from the tickling and the kisses and soft touches felt really damn good. She then giggled a little as she felt a tongue licking the length of her sole.

Francine started to lick the tender sole with such passion. Her mouth could not get enough of this foot. She then started to suck on the heel, then licked the meaty part of the heel, then into the arch where her tongue went right along that deep arch, then returned to the ball of the foot and then the underside of the toes. She heard a giggle which only made her more aroused than she already was. She repeated the licking patterns on the sole and then went right after the big toe again.

Madam Olivia lifted her head a little and saw La Diabla arching her back. She had her right where she wanted. “Now my giggly Salem…I know you want me to touch you somewhere..to reach inside those panties…” she began then started to slide her hand down the belly and made it to the outside of the panties. “…you want my fingers don’t you? I know you have a very wet pussy. I bet you taste sooooo good too..”

La Diabla grunted as the sexual frustration was building up. She felt Madam Olivia’s fingers drumming on top of her panty covered mound and now she was hot for it. She opened her eyes and looked directly into Madam Olivia’s. She hated this woman but the feeling of her being helpless and having her private spot touched was overpowering. She grunted loudly again when she felt the index finger of Madam Olivia sliding between the lips and across her clit.

“Yes you are…you are so wet right now…I can’t wait to strip you naked..I bet right now feeling those tongues on your feet is making you crazy too. I bet feeling your toes in their mouths is the best feeling ever am I right? You know, I think Francine really loves your toes too. I think she likes you. Hehe” Madam Olivia teased. “We are really going to take you to the edge and then I am going to push you over. Or maybe I just might……tickle you…..” she laughed then her fingers started to tickle the navel of La Diabla.

La Diabla shrieked in laughter as she felt the fingers dancing all over her navel. This was unexpected as the sexual touching was dominating her body. She started laughing uncontrollably as her belly button was extra sensitive at this time. Her body started to wiggle and squirm trying to get away from the tickling then shrieked as her ribs were squeezed. Her mind was getting confused as her feet were still being licked.

Polly heard the laughter and giggled to herself as she licked the base of the toes. She knew Madam Olivia was driving La Diabla insane with her mixture of teasing and tickles. She then began to nibble the ball of the foot and felt it shaking.

Madam Olivia just laid there and smiled as her fingers raced all over the upperbody of La Diabla. Driving her victim insane was so much fun. Now it was the next phase of her plan. To get La Diabla naked! “Awwww ticklish widdle girl….I will stop with my tickles and my girls will stop licking your feet. You know why? I think it is time for my ticklish widdle girl to be…..naked!” she then positioned herself where her hands grabbed the edges of the unzipped jeans and she started to tug.

La Diabla then stopped her giggling and looked directly at Madam Olivia! She felt her jeans being pulled down and she shook her head no. She knew if she was naked, then she would not be able to control her own lust. She had to remain strong but then the jeans came down, leaving her in her panties. She then whimpered as her panties were being pulled down. Soon, her pussy was going to be exposed to complete her embarrassment.

Madam Olivia gasped as she saw the now exposed pussy. “Oh my! You…you are beautiful aren’t you? You have such a pretty pussy. I am…impressed.” She cooed. She looked at La Diabla’s eyes and saw for the first time, true humiliation. This made her own arousal skyrocket. Her plan of breaking down La Diabla was working. She looked at the pussy again and noticed a small strip of pubic hair right above the pussy. She saw the glistening lips and she even opened the lips with her fingers to see the bright pink insides. “Yes indeed…impressive. Girls, let’s get her in position. Take her feet out of the stock and take her pants and panties all the way off..”

Polly and Francine both stopped the foot worship and stood up. They unlocked each side of the stocks and opened it up. They moved La Diabla’s ankles out of the contraption, closed the stocks and rested the ankles on top of it. They each grabbed the edges of the pant legs and easily slipped off La Diabla’s jeans. Then, Francine reached forward, took the edges of the panties and slowly pulled them off the legs and ankles. She held up the panties like a trophy, then they both looked back at La Diabla. They stared at those pretty soles that were elevated, down the legs and also saw the nakedness. Francine almost fell over in lust.

“Oh my…she….she is…perfect.” Francine said as she shuddered. “I think I am in love..” she giggled.

Polly giggled at her friend in obvious lust. “Yeah, she is very beautiful. It is crazy that someone of her reputation for brutality has a perfect beautiful body…”

“Ok girls, stop your drooling. Hehe” Madam Olivia giggled. “Put her in the pillory. I think it is time we push her way over the edge now.” She instructed.

La Diabla groaned as she felt the ladies come over to her and tried to lift her off the bed. She was feeling exhausted at this point and still felt the humiliation of being completely naked and helpless. She felt Polly lift her upperbody and Francine grabbed her legs. She felt her body being carried across the room and she made eye contact with a still tied up Bobby Jo. She saw a sympathetic look in Bobby Jo’s eyes and then she made eye contact with the pillory. She wiggled her body a little and then she felt her knees resting on some kind of plank and next thing she knew, her neck was placed on the outline of a hole, then her wrists. Soon, she felt a piece of wood clamping down on the back of her neck. She was leaning forward, and now she could see the floor. She tried to tug her wrists but they were locked in. Her hair covered her face and was extending towards the floor. Her feet were dangling down, soles exposed as the plank where her knees were was raised up off the ground. She felt straps being tied around her knees and shackles on her ankles. She was trapped! “L-let me….go” she groaned.

Madam Olivia could do nothing but smile as she sauntered over towards the pillory. She saw the helpless soles, the naked sexy ass and then the back of La Diabla. She loved how La Diabla’s body was shaped. A narrow back with soft looking skin that sloped down to a thin waist and rounded hips and a perky ass. With the hair being by La Diabla’s face, she got to see the entire back. She even glanced at the dangling breasts. She reached forward and slowly stroked her fingers up and down the exposed spine and was delighted to her some giggles! Even la Diabla’s back is ticklish!

“hehehehe quit it….” La Diabla giggled. The feeling of those fingers on her spine drove her crazy. She felt helpless. She couldn’t avoid the tickling on her back as she was trapped in this pillory. Her feet jerked and her backside started to wriggle.

“Such a ticklish back…I love it!” Madam Olivia said with excitement. She then grabbed the exposed ass cheek and gave it a playful squeeze which caused a high pitched squeal from her victim. “Polly, hand me the special feather….” She instructed.

Polly walked over with a feather in her hand. She knew La Diabla was not going to like this. She made it over to Madam Olivia and handed her the instrument of tickle torture. “Your feather Madam…”

Madam Olivia held the feather in her hand and twirled it. She absolutely loved the way it looked. She knew this was going to really torment La Diabla. She then walked over to the front of the pillory and knelt down. She used her left hand to grab La Diabla’s hair to lift her head up. “Hello my ticklish widdle girl….Good news! I am almost done with you. Now, I am going to ask you again. Do you agree with me receiving 95% of the payment?”

La Diabla’s eyes were in shock. Did this woman just raise the amount again??? “…are…are….you crazy?” she panted. She then tried to shake her head, but Madam Olivia held her hair tight and head still.

“tsk tsk tsk…why do you make things so hard on yourself? You could be free now, but no, you still won’t accept my negotiations. You won’t be me for mercy. What is wrong with you Salem?” Madam Olivia asked.

“..because….I..am not a weak bitch…..and…my name is……DIABLA!” La Diabla spat.

“Amazing. Simply amazing. Even after all the tickling, after all the sensual teasing, you still have some fight. Well, I can still have some fun. I am going to tickle you again. I am going to use a feather in some very special sensitive places on you. But not just ANY feather. THIS feather!” Madam Olivia laughed as she held up the feather in her right hand.

La Diabla gasped as she saw the feather. She couldn’t believe it. It was her own owl feather! The same feather she used to absolutely destroy Darby with. It was her most prized feather and it brought her so many fun memories. Now, it was going to be used on her! “y-you have my feather??? You better not use that on me! That is MY feather!”

“Yes, it is your feather alright. It is only fitting that your feather tickles YOUR body! So, enjoy….” Madam Olivia laughed, then released her grip on La Diabla’s hair. She then walked around the pillory and looked at the exposed back of La Diabla. She saw the body trembling in ticklish anticipation and saw the muscles tensing up. She also loved how the ass was swaying in the air, with the cheeks clenching open and close. She then looked at the feet and saw the toes crunch, wrinkling those sexy soles. She then looked over at Bobby Jo who looked as though she was going to cum. She then looked back at La Diabla, lowered the tip of the owl feather and placed it right at the top of the spine and slowly dragged the feather right between the shoulder blades, down the spine, off the small of the back and then at the top of the ass crack. She saw the body react violently as it jerked.

La Diabla grunted very loudly as she felt that feather now stroking right back up her back. It tickled like hell and she wanted to screech but her pride was returning. To be tickled by her own feather was embarrassing. That same feather was used to break down Deputy Darby and now it was being used to break her down. She knew how effective that feather was and it drove her mind crazy that her own body was being subjected to it. A giggle escaped her lips as the feather swept across her shoulder blades then into the space between the blades. She shut her eyes tight, tried to tense her back up but that blasted feather was stroking up and down her spine. Her fists were clenched, her toes clenched, her ass was clenched. Then she heard…..

“kitchy kitcky……koooooooooooooo” Madam Olivia teased.

That broke La Diabla’s will and she started to giggle more profusely. Her body was shaking as sinister ticklish feelings ripped through her spinal cord. She never knew how ticklish her back was and the feeling was intense! She started to stammer the word “no” as the feather now focused on the small of her back, making little circles. Then her hips lurched forward when the feather would tickle her ass cheeks. More girlish giggles started to pour from her mouth and now she was wiggling her ass more violently as the feather continued to tease that skin. She started shaking violently in the pillory, with her forcefully trying to pull her wrists out and her own head! She felt some pain in her wrists and even had to cough for a moment as her throat bounced on the wooden head piece.

“Awww…..ticklish widdle girl is going crazy. Now now, don’t hurt yourself! You really are ticklish everywhere aren’t you?” Madam Olivia giggled. She stopped the feather tickling to allow La Diabla to stop jerking in the pillory. She then walked to the left side of La Diabla and stared at the dangling breast. She then took the feather and stroke it along the side of that breast and saw the body jerk again! “Wow! Your tit is super ticklish with this owl feather. You have to stay still Salem! You’re gonna hurt yourself if you keep moving like that. Hmmmm..I wonder.” She began then went behind La Diabla. She knelt down and stared at the naked ass. The way La Diabla’s knees were strapped down, they were slightly apart so the ass was slightly open but better yet, left an opening between her legs. She then reached the feather forward and slid it against the exposed pussy lips.

La Diabla’s eyes popped open as she felt the feather slither between her pussy lips and she let out a powerful moan. That didn’t just tickle a little, it felt incredibly good! Then the feather stroked there again and her moan became stronger. Her mind knew exactly what was happening, which was Madam Olivia found her weakness and was going to make her body aroused again. She gasped as the feather started to slide between those pussy lips then just stopped. Her hips started to sway as part of the feather rested on her clit. Her lust became very obvious and she closed her eyes in shame as her body betrayed her mind.

“Ooohhh! You really LIKE this don’t you? Your pussy is hungry for this feather….I love it…” Madam Olivia cooed as she then resumed her sawing of the feather between the pussy lips. She then used her other hand to stroke her nails up the left sole of La Diabla forcing a girlish giggle from her, followed by a deep moan. “Oh yes……I found your weakness. Your delightful pussy.”

La Diabla continued her grunting and moaning as the feather was destroying her will. She would squeal sometimes when she felt the nails on her sole. She started to whimper and moan as the feather was focused on her clit. “M-make…..me….uuuuuhhhh….cum….” She gasped in desperation. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was soaked and her mind was ready for release.

Madam Olivia immediately stopped the feather teasing and laughed. She finally got La Diabla right where she wanted. Helpless. She then stood up and walked over to the front of the pillory. She started to enjoy the desperate mewling from her victim. She lifted La Diabla’s head up by her hair and looked into those desperate eyes. “You really want to cum don’t ya?”

La Diabla nodded her head in affirmation and her eyes were pleading for release. She was so close. She no longer cared about hatred right now, just sweet release. That feather teasing was beyond anything she expected.

“Well, I will think I might let you cum. But I am not gonna make you cum…” Madam Olivia started. She loved how scared the eyes became and then smiled. “….my girl Francine is gonna make you cum. Oh Francine…….” She beckoned. She watched Francine’s eyes pop open in a happy surprise as those she won a contest and she eagerly walked forward. “Take her feather and enjoy yourself. Make her cum when you want to….”

Francine literally did a happy jig and clapped happily. This was the greatest prize she could win this day. She took the owl feather from Madam Olivia and then slowly walked to the backside of La Diabla. She felt her own arousal go to a 12 on a scale of 10 as she held the feather out and stroked it across the crack of the helpless ass. She giggled with delight as the ass shook violently and she heard a very powerful grunt. She did it again and again and again as the ass wiggled violently and now she heard laughter. She was like a child with a brand new toy as she continued to tickle the ass and then across the backs of the legs and calves. The ticklish twitching was so much fun, then she saw those beautiful soles again. The pink tinge in them became more pronounced after the earlier tickling assault and she then stroked the feather across the left sole, the same one she devoured. The way that foot jerked made her swoon and she just happily stroked away.

La Diabla started to laugh harder as she felt that feather tickling her! Her arousal made her body much more sensitive. Through her high state of arousal there was a part of her brain that wanted to get free and torture Francine. She seemed all too thrilled to inflict as much ticklish torment and sensual teasing to her. Now she was tickling her sole with her own feather which drove her crazy, but made her mind remember this moment. One day, she was going to have to extract some revenge against Francine. But for now, all she could do was laugh as her foot was feather tickled.

Madam Olivia loved what she was witnessing. Her girl Francine was driving La Diabla crazy with tickle torture. She then reached forward, held La Diabla’s hair and forced her to look at her. She saw the ticklish agony in her eyes, the sexy mouth wide open and beautiful laughter coming out. She knew it was time to finish her off. “So, enjoying yourself? You just can’t help but love this don’t you ticklish widdle girl…” she teased. She then made eye contact with Francine, winked, then nodded her head.

Francine saw this and smiled. She gave one more devilish stroke of the feather on the right sole of La Diabla then set the feather down. She stood up and leaned forwarded, pressing her own breasts into the back of La Diabla, then reached forward and tenderly stroked the helpless breasts. Her hands loved what they were feeling as La Diabla’s breasts were firm, yet the skin very soft. Her fingers then started to rub the stiff nipples and she got what she wanted. A moan. Francine was in nirvana now. She continued to massage and tweak the nipples, forcing more moans from her victim, then she started to kiss between the shoulder blades. She lowered her body down, kissing down the skin with the softest of kisses, but never letting go of the breasts. She made it down to the ass, let go of the breasts then flicked her tongue right down the ass crack! She moaned herself as the ass jerked in a ticklish response. She could smell the arousal between la Diabla’s legs and she wanted a quick taste. She got on her knees and plunged her own face between the ass, her tongue extended out to lick on the exposed pussy lips. She absolutely loved the taste!

La Diabla moaned very deep as she felt that tongue on her pussy. After all the tickle torture and teasing she endured so far, that magnificent tongue rocked her to her core. It felt so magically good as she felt lick after lick after lick. Her eyes started to water and she moaned her pleasure even more. Chills went through her body as the tongue found her clit, licking and tasting away. Her mouth was now wide open and she started to grind her hips. She didn’t care that Madam Olivia was staring at her. All she cared about at this moment was to be taken over the edge into orgasmic bliss.

Francine then stopped her licking and pulled her head out. She smelled the arousal on her face which had traces of La Diabla’s love honey. She licked her lips and then reached down and grabbed the owl feather. She heard La Diabla starting to pant and heard her say “more….” She looked at Madam Olivia who once again nodded her head, then took the owl feather, slid the fronds between the soaked pussy lips, then placed the quill end between her palms, then rubbed her hands together. She rubbed her hands like she was starting a fire with sticks, which forced the feather to rotate very rapidly between the pussy lips and stimulating the clit.

La Diabla’s face contorted in pure unadulterated lust at this moment. The feather was spinning and twirling very rapidly between her pussy lips and clit, her mind had no awareness of the conscious world. Just incredible erotic intense pleasure. Her fingers clenched very tight, her toes curled with intensity, her back was tightening, her mouth agape with her lips forming an “O”, one eye was half open with the other shut tight. The feather stimulated like never before. She was so close to cumming. Just needed a little more stimulation.

Madam Olivia saw La Diabla in her pre-orgasmic state which delighted her. She then tried to speak to La Diabla. “So, 100% of the payment? Hehe. Agree to that and I will let you cum….”

La Diabla heard the words but her body was focused on that feather between her legs. She groaned in intense pleasure, because she was so close. She couldn’t even speak! Her hips started to grind faster, forcing that spinning feather to go deeper onto her clit and now she was right on the edge.

Francine was still twirling the feather rapidly as she rubbed her palms. She knew La Diabla was going to explode any minute now. Then she looked up and saw Madam Olivia hold up her hand, telling her to stop. Francine obeyed and immediately stopped rubbing her hands. The feather was still in between La Diabla’s pussy lips.

La Diabla’s eyes shot open as the feather stopped twirling. She couldn’t believe it. Her entire body was about to explode hot lust all over the place and it all just stopped. Her entire sex core almost erupted and now there was no stimulation. She still felt the feather between her pussy lips and now she started to mewl desperately. She wanted to cum! She looked at Madam Olivia who had a very sinister look in her eye.

“You are a very naughty girl Salem! I told you that you will get to cum once you agree with my terms. You didn’t agree so you….don’t……get……to………………..cum.” she said, each word being punctuated by tapping the tip of La Diabla’s nose. She had La Diabla right where she wanted her. Desperate for orgasm.

La Diabla grunted and almost started to cry. Her body was so on fire right now. Her bottom lip started to quiver and her eyes became desperate. Nothing else mattered to her but having her orgasm. A huge tidal wave of pure ecstasy was waiting for her. Everything to this moment was built up when she started to tickle Darby earlier. Tickling that sexy deputy made her crazy with lust at that time. Then her flirtation with Francine and tickling that sexy lady bult up more arousal. Watching Bobby Jo get teased the entire time added more fuel. Then her very own sexual teasing on her body really got her on total edge. Her own owl feather made her absolute insane with sex. Even the tickle torture and the sucking of her toes got her crazy. She needed release and she needed it now!

“So, what will it be? 100%? Madam Olivia leaned in and whispered into her ear, then licked the earlobe.

La Diabla grunted and moaned when she felt that hot breath in her ear. Her body now took control of her mind. “100……100…….100………..” she panted.

“Good! Now, I want you to beg me to let you cum. Just say, please make me cum…you can do it ticklish widdle girl…” Madam Olivia teased knowing she was now in full control.

“M-m-make……me………..” La Diabla began. Part of her mind was trying to resist, but she couldn’t take it anymore. “make…me cum. Please make me…….cum” she panted in sheer desperation.

“Good girl!” Madam Olivia grinned. She then motioned her hand towards Francine. “Good girls get rewarded so……you can cum now…”

Francine began to rub her hands again on the quill, making the feather twirl again rapidly then also moved her hands back and forth which made the feather not only twirl, but start to “saw” between the lips and onto the clit. She licked her lips and then moved her hands backwards very rapidly. That was all it took.

La Diabla let out the loudest orgasmic scream from her lungs. Her body shook violently as the tsunami of an orgasm ripped through her loins, and her entire body. The release was overwhelming and very powerful. Her entire body tightened, then spasmed as though she was having a seizure. Her hands would clench then open very strongly, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her hips bucked like a bronco and her feet wiggled with toes clenched so tight, the soles turned white, then tanned and pink when the toes shot opened. Her moans were a deep primal sound as the orgasm sent shockwave after shockwave of unadulterated pleasure through her.

Madam Olivia just watched as the orgasm continued to rock through La Diabla. She savored this moment. She was looking at the most notorious woman outlaw in the entire Western United States in her pillory in her brothel, completely naked, tickle tortured her and forced her to cum against her will. She even got the most vicious woman to actually agree to her terms, and even got her to beg her to allow her to cum. She felt powerful. She felt completely in control. This was a day to remember. She started to think about growing her own crime syndicate now. Smuggling for these ruthless gangs would be a stepping stone to something greater. This was a good day. She then lifted La Diabla’s head, saw the look of sheer peace in her eyes and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. “Such a beautiful ticklish widdle girl….You know, since you were so good today, I think I will be very generous and agree to my original negotiated demand of payment, 65%. I really appreciate you agreeing to 100%, but I like El Guapo so, we will do 65. Deal? See you in 3 days…..”

La Diabla barely nodded her head. She was completely physically spent at this point. Her head then slumped down and the rest of her body was essentially limp. Her body was still hot from the orgasm and she twitched in sexual energy.

Madam Olivia stood up and chuckled. “Ok girls, get her out of there.” She commanded.

Francine stood up and looked over at Polly who had a look of complete shock on her face. Francine chuckled then motioned for her to come over. Polly walked over, mouth still wide open as she just could not believe they just broke the infamous La Diabla. They both unlocked the pillory, unstrapped the knees and ankles and got La Diabla’s limp body out and then laid her on the floor. Francine then couldn’t help herself. She reached down, grabbed the right ankle of La Diabla and pulled it into the air. She stared at the sole, gent down, then kissed it and started to lick the sole. She wanted one last taste of those sexy feet. She made one last long slow lick, then gave a quick spider tickle on the sole which caused the foot to jerk wildly and some wheezing giggles came out of La Diabla. She then dropped the ankle, then her and Polly just stood over the helpless body of La Diabla as she laid on the floor.

Madam Olivia walked over to Bobby Jo and started to undo her bondage. “You have been an exceptionally good girl today Bobby Jo. I know you are still in heat, so me and you will go to my private chambers and we are going to finish off the night. You will pleasure me and you will be…rewarded.” She said as she held Bobby Jo’s hand. Before they left the room, she looked back over at Polly and Francine. “Dump her body out back and toss her clothes out there too. I am done with her….”

Francine then put her own clothes back in then she kissed Polly. “When we dump her, me and you are going to spend the night too….” She then picked up the owl feather and sniffed it then put it in her pocket.

Polly blushed. “Sure…can’t wait”. She then helped pick up La Diabla with Francine and they started to drag her out of the room, into the hallway with each holding and arm, the legs/feet dragging on the floor and towards a hidden back door. They opened the door and a chill hit their bodies as it was night time and it was getting cold. They dragged her out into the open air and then they laid her on the dirt floor on her belly.

Francine then knelt down, pulled out the owl feather and placed it in the crack of La Diabla’s ass. “There! Isn’t she cute? She has a feather tail! Hehehehe” as she wiggled the feather. “Hey, get her clothes and throw them out here. I will be in my room, waiting for you….” She told Polly, running her finger under her chin.

Polly giggled a little, then walked back inside with her. She went back to the Napoleon room, and grabbed all of La Diabla’s clothing. She grabbed the shirt, the leather vest, the jeans, pants, socks, boots and even the hat. She also found the gun, but she removed the bullets from the gun just in case La Diabla came to and wanted sheer revenge. She looked around the room one more time, then left. She had the most intense day ever. 3 women tickled tortured, 3 women forced to cum. She made it to the door, opened it and walked outside with the bundle of clothes. When she got outside, she saw La Diabla on her knees, trying to stand up. Polly started to feel bad. She still had that fear that they went too far. Tickling Bobby Jo is fun. Tickle torturing Deputy Darby was sheer excitement. But she still feared La Diabla. She put the clothes down, and went over to her. She pulled the feather from the ass, then helped her over to a wooden bench that was next to the building wall. She sat La Diabla down, then started to help her get dressed.

La Diabla’s mind was starting to come back to the conscious world and she started to put her panties back on, then her jeans. She looked over with her tired eyes and saw Polly handing her clothing over. She put on her shirt, then started to put on her socks. She groaned as she started to put on one boot at a time. She looked at Polly again, who was holding her hat and had a remorseful look on her face.

“Are you going to be ok La Diabla?” Polly asked as she handed over the hat.

“Yeah….” La Diabla replied. She then stood up and was still wobbly. She was then surprised when she felt her arm being placed around someone’s shoulder and helping her walk back to her horse which was stationed in front of the building.

The two women made it to the front of the building and made it to La Diabla’s horse. La Diabla took a moment to get her bearings then when she was about to mount her horse, she heard Polly speak.

“I-I am really sorry that happened to you today. I hope you make it back home safe. Oh here, your gun…” Polly said sheepishly.

La Diabla looked at Polly and saw a genuine look of remorse. She took her gun, examined it and then looked back at Polly. “Let me guess….you took the bullets out right?”

“yeah…You understand right? Oh, and before I forget, here are that Deputy’s boots. Well, please be careful out there…” Polly said as she handed over Darby’s boots, then she lowered her head and walked away.

La Diabla took the boots, then saw her walk away, and shook her head. She then mounted her horse and shivered. It was getting cold and she looked over at Polly again entering the saloon. She thought about the remorse in the eyes and the fact that Polly helped her. Then rage started to fill her eyes again. She made the horse start to gallop away so she could go to her hidden hideout. On the way to her hideout, the memories of what took place raced across her mind. She was completely humiliated and embarrassed. She was stripped naked, tickle tortured and made to cum. She was also very upset that her real name was used repeatedly by Madam Olivia as though she was in control and talking down to her. What really got to her was the fact that she actually begged to have an orgasm and agreed to the outrageous payment price. She absolutely hated that she allowed herself to break. NO ONE does to her and lives. She made a vow right then and there, she would have her revenge on the women who humiliated her. Francine and Madam Olivia would rue the day they tortured her. She now had an understanding of what she did to Darby and how brutal that kind of torture was. She continued to ride and a scheme started forming in her mind. She wanted to destroy Madam Olivia’s entire operation and livelihood. Then she thought of something extra. She was going to need help with her plan as her gang was in Mexico. She figured she needed help of someone who would be able to fight alongside her and help her bring down Madam Olivia and her entire organization. A large smile formed on her face as she thought about recruiting help from the most unlikeliest of sources………..Deputy Darbiset Margaret Reeves!

How was it? Oh, I am also in the process of designing future stories with these characters. Would you be interested in future adventures with them? If so, which characters would you like to see? I know you haven't read the outcome of this storyline, I am just curious about which character(s) people enjoy the most. Thanks!

great episode, i have a fairly solid theory on where this story will finish but the journey to that point will be special to read. but for spin off series? in order

1) i want to know about the neighbour's antics with other town residents. did she repress the tickling urges? did she act? and with who?
2) how la diabla handled prison inmates besides bobby jo
3) how madame olivia picked francine and polly

i have two more but i'll PM you as they relate to my theory on this story.

This chapter did not disappoint, La Diabla getting hers was fantastic

Once again, thanks for all the wonderful feedback. I am glad you are all enjoying this series. I can tell you, La Diabla is not happy on what happened to her. Part 7 will drop very soon!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back