• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA PRINCESAS TICKLNG ON C4S - Laura Chair Bound and too Ticklish

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and you are my friends :)

Maria is back with another beautiful friend of hers. The Queen now has her own studio, you guys can contact her thru TMF for customs, but in the mean time, I still have a few videos of her and her friends that are not released and this 3 clip series will get the ball rolling.

Let's meet Laura, 26 year old Venezualian cutie, who's feet we're not ready for Maria super long nails and years of experience in the tickle field. Laura is hollowing in laughter from the very start and Maria is enjoying every little second of her friends torment.

As usual, Maria is vicious, cruel and her happy go lucky personality makes it all more fun and enjoyable to watch, especially with a pretty newbie tied to a chair with a lovely pair of super ticklish size 6 feet to tickle.

Laura is quite fun to hear and watch because she's trying to look at what Maria is doing to her and at the same time she has a bag of different giggles and laughs that just come of her at all times...she even does the ambulance, hard to describe but you will get it once you hear it.

Ohhh revenge is going to really insane for the Queen, because Laura proved to be just has fun to watch has a tickler then has a ticklee, but for now, our new cutie is at the mercy of Maria (The Queen) and the laughs are on the other foot has they say :)

FOLLOW THIS LINK AND THIS LINK ONLY PLEASE :)

https://clips4sale.com/153645/la-princesas-tickling/cidf3fb72cba5b111b85ef18c5a42

FOLLOW THIS LINK AND THIS LINK ONLY PLEASE :)

Save it to your favorites in your browser por favor, please et s'il vous plait :)

Attachments

• 20200416_181612_Moment.jpg
    20200416_181612_Moment.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 223
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back