• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Puja's Stalk Tickle Torture (MM/F * No Feet, non-con)

ExistentialTkl

First time I'm posting a quick story I've written here. It was really all for myself and what I like, but let's see what others think. Changed the name and was tempted to sketch some to accompany the story, but it is a fantasy on a real person so perhaps not!
No feet here, sorry. I am the select few on this site who actually does not like it as much as the rest of the body.

PUJA'S STALK TICKLE TORTURE

Puja was perusing the lotion aisle of a CVS near her job somewhere in Manhattan. She frequents the store often searching for different lotions, creams, hygiene items, etc. She sees the lotion she was looking for and leans down a few inches to pick the tube up to read the ingredients. She suddenly feels awkward that someone was checking her out as she bent down. Before she straightened back up, she felt someone lightly bump into her and was given a quick pinch on both of her lower sides.

She squealed as she dropped the lotion tube. She leapt to her feet to turn around only to see the back of a large, well-dressed man walking quickly by. “Excuse me,” she hears.
Puja scurries out of the store to head back to work.

THREE YEARS LATER

Sitting late on Thursday evening at work, Puja found herself all alone in her office having to finish up work. It was already 8:30pm and she didn’t want to miss her train home so she scampered to the bathroom. She had shoulder length straight black hair and was petite for someone in her late 30s. She did not look her age with barely any fat on her and tanned skin inherited from her Guyanese/Indian heritage. As usual, she was dressed conservatively with a fitted red sweater, fitted khaki pants and black slip-on loafers. The bathroom in the office was out of order.

“Damn it….this place is always poorly run. Now I have to go to the bathroom in the basement.” She never liked to use the basement bathroom as it was dirtier than the bathroom in her office.

She headed downstairs to the bathroom with a hurried pace. In the distance she heard whispers, but could not make it out. It sounded like, “tickle tickle tickle…coochie coo,” but she thought that is ridiculous.

After she finished, she shuffled to get up her pants up and opened the bathroom door. Looming in front of her was a very tall, handsome man with a five-o’clock shadow. He was leering up and down at her body which made her feel uncomfortable.

“Hey, what are you doing here? We are closed,” she states with her slight Guyanese accent.

“You know, you don’t look your age at all. I’ve noticed you never show any skin. Why is that? What are you hiding? Are you shy?”

“Pardon me, I have to get back to work, you have to go,” she firmly yet apprehensively says as she walks by him. He shoots his big hands over to her belly and give it a few quick massage tickles. Puja tenses up, grunts trying not to giggle and swats away his arm. “Hey, what the….”

“Awwww….little Indian lady is a little ticklish? I love that…”

“I am Guyanese, NOT Indian. If you don’t leave me alone, I am going to call the police,” she says nervously as she turns away from him.

As soon as she takes a step forward to run up the stairs, the big guy grabs her waist and tosses her over his brooding shoulders like a rag doll. “Gotchya.” He says gleefully. He jogs deeper into the basement where it becomes more messy and dim with racks of unsold clothing.

“Put me down! Let me go!” She screamed as she tried to push herself off, but his hand was pressing down her mid-back onto his shoulder quite firmly.

“Feisty aren’t yah? You can fight. How does THIS make you feel?” the man asks as he takes his free hand and lightly feathers behind her dangling knees.

“Grrrr….stop stop,” Puja says with an annoyed grunt and kicking legs onto the man’s chest. Arriving at a secluded corner deep in the basement, he lets her slide down onto her feet. She looks up scared at him and before she could say anything he asks, “Just how ticklish are you?”

She takes one step back and hits a wall. “What? What is wrong with you? Why are you asking me this?”

“Just how bad do you have it, Puja? Just how ticklish is that sexy little tan body of yours?” He then grabs both of her thin wrists together with one hand and lifts them as far up in the air as possible.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” Puja yells as she tries to kick him. Her lifted arms have exposed a few inches of her navel. Almost flat, but with a slight bit of flab. With is free hand, he brushes all around her now quivering belly. Puja bites her lip hard trying not to laugh, but her face has the telltale signs of it tickling.

“Are you just SO ticklish that you can’t admit it? Come on, laugh, I have been dying to hear your laughter. Tickle tickle tickle…”

Puja continues to bite her lip…with only heavy breathing and very light muffled giggles emanating from her mouth. He then slides his hand under her shirt and starts pinch tickling up and down her rib cage.

“AAAH! Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa. Stop Stop Stop! Hahahahaha!” bursts Puja with forced laughter.

“There we go. That is what I was looking for. How does it feel, Puja? Does it….does it…tickle?”

“Hahahahahaha!” Puja tries to pull herself free from his gripping & tickling hands, but is overwhelmed. He stops the tickling and looks at her face which is now breathing heavy and fearful.

“Just how ticklish are you, Puja?”

“Why are you doing this? Let me go right now!” Puja says trying to kick the man in the crotch.

“Oh, you’re going to get it now,” he says as he lifts her red sweater over her head exposing her purple bra cupping her medium sized breasts.

“What the hell are you doing! Put my shirt back….Ahhhhahahahahahah!!” The man starts tickling up and down her sides and ribs for about 5 seconds. He then unclasps the back of her bra, but it still stays on her chest.

“Just a little tickling will cause you to write and drop your bra. I will be able to see those bouncy little dark breasts of yours. “
Before Puja could answer, he starts tickling right where the breasts meet the ribs. This tickles Puja even more than before and she explodes with laughter.

“AAAAHH! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! OH MY …HAHAHAHAHHAHAA, STOP! I’M! Hahhahahha! I’M TICKLISH, PLEASE NO! HAHAHHAH!” Her bra drops right off showing off her tiny dark nipples.

“Look at those breasts shine with sweat and jiggle. You are so deep in the basement that no one is around to hear how loud and sexy your extreme laughter and begging is. Does it tickle here? Coochie coochie coo! I’m going to tickle…and tickle…and tickle…and tickle….” His hands know exactly where to tickle on each rib, on her belly, her sides, up and down.

“OH GOD, STOP!! YAAAH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!” Puja roars with laughter. He stops and wipes the hair stuck on her brow away.

He then digs right into her armpits, deep and hard.

“HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! TICKLES SO BAD STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!! NOT THERE NOT THERE!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!

Puja breathes heavily trying to catch her breath, “What…why are you doing this to me? Who are you?” Out from the corner, another big guy comes walking in. He stops a foot away from her and leers at her tanned, topless body. He caresses her now red cheeks. “We are tickle torture stalker and masters. We have been stalked and tickled many innocent women over a decade. We have been watching you for years…dreaming and fantasizing about tickling your naked little body. We had to wait so long for the perfect time when you were alone. “

Puja gulps and responds wearily, “Why me? Why are you doing this? Why are you torturing me?”

The man looks down at her pants and gentle unsnaps her pants button showing off a gleam of purple panties.

“Hey! You can’t do that!” Puja nervously yelps.

The first man darts his free hand to tickle one armpit again..then the other…then back to the original. “coochie coochie cooooooo! Does it tickle? Hmmmmm? How sensitive are your armpits?”

“Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah!!!!! OH MY GOD, HAHAHAHAH!!!”

He stops his tickling while Puja catches her breath observing back and forth at the two men; watching their hands trying to anticipate where they will tickle her next.

The first man gets excited and says, “Are you getting…THE SPOT? The most sensitive and ticklish area on the body of a woman?! Please please please! Tickle it! Attack it! I am getting hard just thinking about it!”

“Please don’t take my pants off. Please, help me.”

The second man kisses her cheeks and says, “We both have severe tickle fetishes. It turns us on more than sex. The more you laugh hard, the more you beg, the more your naked body shivers and shakes, the more excited we get. And we know exactly how and where to tickle on your shiny Indian body.” He takes his two hands and slides them under the front of her legs of her pants and pulls them down; completely off. He rakes around the tops of her thighs. Puja gasps and giggles.

“No more. I have it bad. Please no more tickling”

The second man looks at his friend, “turn her around.”

The first man lays Puja down on her belly as she attempts to wrestle herself free. But to no avail…he’s too strong.

“What are you going to do?! No more…..”

Before she could continue her begging, he stretches her arms yet above her head lying on the floor and sits on them. The second guy sees her legs kicking before he sits behind on her calves.

“Oh..My ..God.” he says staring at her butt in her purple boy shorts. “Look at that shaking toosh you have. Look at his in her panties. It’s not big at all…very petite, but it sticks out enough with a little fat to give it an irresistible shape.” He lightly tickles around the tops of her cheeks over her panties. “Do you know how ticklish you will be here?”

“AAAAH!! Stop, you can’t touch me there! Heheheheheh” she giggles angrily.

The second man takes the top of her panties and pulls them down slowly to the bottom of her cheeks exposing her tan crack. “This is what I’m here for, Puja.” He leans over and whisper in her sweaty ear, “Can I teekle your jiggly-petite Guyanese ass? Can I tickle it waaaaaaay inside,” He taunts. Puja gives him a scared side glance and before she can answer, he is already using his pointer finger to feather up and down the top of her crack..barely touching. She immediately screams.

“AAAAAHHH!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OOOOOH NOOOOAAHAHAHAHAHAA! STOP STOP HAHAHAH!!!!!! DON’T!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE!!”

“Why are timid, conservative women deathly ticklish here?” asks the first man.

The second man stops tickling and while Puja is still giggling and begging,”please don’t..not more…it is so ticklish. I am going to pee my pants, stop please…” …he wedges his fingers inside her crack. Puja shrieks and laughs a low belly laugh….

“AHAAHAHAHA!! NO NO NO NO…YOU…HAHAHHA, YOU CAN’T TOUCH THERE!! GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF THERE!”

The first man, “you aren’t even tickling her butt crack and she is already laughing so hard!”

“Hehehehehe no no no! Heheheheeeee, not there..anywhere but there. I’ll do ANYTHING.” Puja belly laughs frantically while shaking her head and now wet black hair around.

The second man then starts tickling her ass crack ferociously; from the top of the crack all the way to the bottom of between the cheeks and back up again causing her cheeks to jiggle fast, causing them to be blurry to the eyes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH STOPPPPP STOPPPP STOPP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!”

“I can’t believe how loud and hard she is laughing…and from such a tiny lady! This is so hot!! Look at how her ass is trembling. Is your tooshie ticklish? Is between your cheeks..such a naughty place sooooooooooooooooooo ticklish for you??”

The man uses one finger to swirl around her butthole…and all the way up and down deep in her butt. Puja instinctively tries to clench her cheeks shut to no avail. “Ticklish in here? Come on- laugh more…teeekle teekle teekle…coochie choooooo.”

Puja tries to jump up and down but can’t. All she can do is roar really hard with laughter with her ass trembling. She can’t turn her head around to see the tickle torturing hands on and in it. The first man continues tickling her sides, ribs and armpits as fast and hard as he possibly could.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! CAN’T STAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! I’ll!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAA!! DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! GOING TO PEEEEEEEEE, HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh GOD!!!!!!!!! HHEHHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

They stop…let her go and start walking away as Puja lays laughing and coughing on the floor.

THE END?​

You should definitely continue with this! I want to see where it goes...

Very good start :) I misread the title so I was expecting to read that her slip-on loafers fall on the floor haha. But it's still very good and i don't remember to read many stories with an Indian (guyanese sorry) victim, it's always welcome to have different profiles.

Envoyé de mon DN2103 en utilisant Tapatalk

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back