• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with models from eros, sessiongirls etc? Searching for!

danny77

TMF Poster
Hello everybody. I am searching for models to hire for tickle sessions. Nothing sexuell. Does somebody know models from sessiongirls, eros etc or other plattforms who do such sessions? Would be nice if somebody could give some advice where to find and how experiences were. Thanks alot, Daniel

Session girls is great. When emailing them, just make sure they are comfortable with a tickle session in your communication, as that is more of a wrestling site I think.

The only woman I recognize on there is Vivienne from FootSpotNYC. I sessioned with her once, looks even better in person. She's ticklish too, not off the walls ticklish, but ticklish.

I was in talks with one of them. They were coming out my way. However the price tag of $400 for an hour was a bit of a turn off.

I was in talks with one of them. They were coming out my way. However the price tag of $400 for an hour was a bit of a turn off.

What is considered a reasonable price out of curiosity? What's included or any exclusion items?

What is considered a reasonable price out of curiosity? What's included or any exclusion items?

Honestly I’m not sure what the reasonable price would be. Exclusionary items are things like sexual favors and hard limits. Some offer partial nudity, some do not. All I know is that for the price of one hour I could get a lot more out of my money. I mean I got good seats to an insane Metallica concert for less than half that price.

With that being said, I can understand why they have to up charge. The cost of travel and the gamble they take on how many people will actually solicit them in each location. It’s not exactly just about trying to take advantage of people with limited options.

Honestly I’m not sure what the reasonable price would be. Exclusionary items are things like sexual favors and hard limits. Some offer partial nudity, some do not. All I know is that for the price of one hour I could get a lot more out of my money. I mean I got good seats to an insane Metallica concert for less than half that price.

With that being said, I can understand why they have to up charge. The cost of travel and the gamble they take on how many people will actually solicit them in each location. It’s not exactly just about trying to take advantage of people with limited options.

Honestly and with the utmost respect to my fellow tickle friends, $400 for an hour is reasonable especially if the lee has a nice personality. It’s plenty of time and time well spent.

$400 for an hour is reasonable especially if the lee has a nice personality. It’s plenty of time and time well spent.

Only way I would personally pay that kinda money for something like that is if I was allowed to record it and use it as private exclusive wack material for the rest of my life lol

I used to pay $300 an hour for sessions with wrestlers i met off the wb270 website. i thought it was a tad steep, but a man has his needs. :cool2:

Only way I would personally pay that kinda money for something like that is if I was allowed to record it and use it as private exclusive wack material for the rest of my life lol

That question has crossed my mind in the past. If I wanted to book Tara Ryze or something from sessiongirls do they allow filming for personal use. I assume its model preference.

$300 an hour is the standard rate for these ladies who do sessions. I know some of these women personally, and I still had to pay $300 an hour. I didn't complain either. That was the rate and if I wanted to have a session, that's the cost. The sessions I had were amazing too. Lots of fun. So, it was worth that $300.

If you want some cheaper, find a regular friend and go from there. These women who do sessions, that rate is their way of making money. If the industry standard is $300 an hour, then what else are they supposed to do? Get paid less? There are plenty of men (and women out there) who pay that with no problem.

And when this pandemic is over, you better believe I will be having some more sessions!

My question was if somebody know models etc and not a discussion about how cheap or how much it was!!!!

The only woman I recognize on there is Vivienne from FootSpotNYC. I sessioned with her once, looks even better in person. She's ticklish too, not off the walls ticklish, but ticklish.

Wow Vivienne is hot! Did she let you tie her down and tickle her? Was it full body or just foot tickling?

Every model does things differently. Several women on Session Girls list "tickle wrestling" as a thing they'll do and have reviews from people who've had tickle themed sessions with them and enjoyed it. You'll just have to look at the site and see if any in your area offer that and ask them. These ladies do this for a living, if you're polite and reasonable you can probably find the fantasy you want.

Ive sessioned with a few wrestlers on wb270 and sessiongirls.com and had some email conversations some more. If someone interests you I would advise you to write an email...even if tickling isnt listed on their interests. Ive been told that tickling isnt actually a very common fetish, so some havent bothered to list it...even though they are very good at it. If you are wanting to get tickled, it is pretty rare to find someone who wont do it. Also, you might like to check out the videos on sessiongirls.com. There is a series where Jennifer Thomas interviews various wrestlers....allowing you to get to know them a little bit before even contacting them. I find that part of the key to having a great session is sessioning with someone you have great chemistry with.

I've sessioned with a few from sessiongirls.com. Vicky vixx, and a couple of others. All reviews written in story section. I usually look to see when they're coming and pm. As far as Eros I haven't used because they seem a bit more expensive. But sessiongirls.com has been decent for me.

Honestly and with the utmost respect to my fellow tickle friends, $400 for an hour is reasonable especially if the lee has a nice personality. It’s plenty of time and time well spent.

In that case you better be prepared to lower your standards. $400 is fairly reasonable these days, if the woman is attractive and fetish friendly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back