• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Letter home from your wife Part 2 (mmmm/ff, f/f)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
Hey babe!

It turns out getting buried in the sand was a bad idea, just like you said lol. The left ou feet out and had some tickly fun with the tanning oil.

I'm so glad you're not mad about all this. I was a little worried that the "hall pass" was just something you said thinking nothing could happen. I didn't go looking for trouble but it sure found me! With all the questions you asked in you message back to me, I kind of get the vibe that...did it turn you on hearing about it? That would be good for you because, well, it still seems to be going on. Before I get back to the guys though, you have to hear what just happened. I never in a million years thought anything like this would ever take place.

After getting dug out of the sand, Mandy and I headed back to the room to shower. There was sand in places that I didn't even know I had! So I am standing in the shower rinsing off and all of a sudden, I feel two arms around my waist. I jump and turn around and it was Mandy! She was standing there naked as a Jay bird with a mischievous grin on her face. I asked her "what the hell are you doing?" She didn't say a word, she just pushed me against the shower wall, pressed her body against mine and started kissing my neck!

She whispered in my ear "that hall pass doesn't apply to just men, does it?" I was totally speechless I had no idea what to do or say, my face was on fire though. "After being wrapped with you almost naked in that blanket, the little crush I have had on you for the last 10 years cant be held back anymore. I want a turn!" She lifted my arms up and pinned them above my head with one hand.

"A turn for what?" I barely had time to get the question out before she was slowly dragging her nails down my inner arm. "Oh God! No tickling! Those nails are too much!" But she just laughed at me and started dragging her nails all over my boobs and tickling my nipples. I was laughing and giggling and squirming. I didn't even know i was ticklish there. Before I knew what happened I jerked my arms down, wrapped them around her neck and my tongue was in her mouth. We played around in the shower, teasing and tickling and kissing so much...and it was so hot...Mandy found another ticklish spot I didnt know I had...but eventually that stopped tickling and just turned into a mind blowing orgasm. I returned that favor. This trip just gets more and more interesting! But more on that later! ;)

Back to these crazy college guys. Today the decided it would be fun to divide and conquer. I had layed down to take a nap and Mandy wasn't tired yet so she went to get some ice for the beach cooler. I fell right to sleep. I was apparently exhausted. I'm not really sure how long it had been, but something stirred me awake and when I opened my eyes all 4 of those bullies were standing around my bed! I curled up into a ball and groaned "nooooooo, I'm too sleepy to be tortured!" Needless to say, that didn't work.

The next thing I knew I was totally stretched out in the bed like I was on a torture rack. One of the guys was holding my ankles, another my wrist. The two guys not holding me down raised up my shirt and started blowing raspberries on the sides of my bare tummy! Holy crap it was awful! I was squealing and thrashing all over the place. I think the guy that was holding my ankles has a foot fetish, though. He used his free hand to tickle all over the bottoms of my feet while he was lightly biting my toes, and i swear I felt tongue a couple times. Eventually, they switched what they were doing and started poking me in the ribs super fast like woodpeckers, the guy the was holding my arms was now sitting on them and wiggling his pointer fingers in my underarms and footboy was still going to town. They told me they would stop if I could name 10 kinds of cereal. Luckily, I was eventually able to squeak those out. I thought I was going to die!

Once they let me up and I wiped away the tears, I said "how the hell did you get in here anyway?" Apparently they spotted Mandy at the ice machine and asked where I was. They told her to give them her key card when she said i was napping. She refused, so they stuck her, butt first in a trash can. She was already barefoot so they held her toes back and tickled the bottom of her feet with ice cubes until she agreed to give them the key! Meanies! But it was kind of funny to watch them sprint out of the room when they remembered they left her in the trash can!

Outside of the torture...they have been really cool to hang out with. We are actually going out to dinner with them someplace nice tonight. I'm looking forward to getting all dressed up!

As for your request...are you sure that's what you want?

Love you babe! See you soon!

Nice part two! Just a suggestion: since your plot is very good, you should elaborate more on the various scenarios that happen, as that would make the stories even more engaging. Keep up the good work!

Nice part two! Just a suggestion: since your plot is very good, you should elaborate more on the various scenarios that happen, as that would make the stories even more engaging. Keep up the good work!

Fair point. Normally would agree 100%!

Here's why I haven't been haha. My goal was to try to create the illusion that this is a letter home from the reader's wife. Sticking with the voice of the character, I dont think that MY wife would go into excruciating detail.

Part of my goal was to spur the imagination, not tell the imagination what to believe. Its the same reason i am not using the typical "hahahahaoh God please stop" type quotes. I dont think the narrator would do that.

But yes, under normal circumstances I would go further in detail on each event. I truly appreciate the feedback. I hope that, knowing my intention, you are still able to enjoy it for what it is!

Love this series! Would have loved to hear more about what happened at the beach :)

Yes. It is started, but life is getting in the way. Glad you're enjoying it enough to care if there is a part 3 at all!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back