• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Up High: California Summer 2.5

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Here's an entry in the Billy and Krista series commissioned by HallKogan. As the name implies, this is supposed to take place partway through the California Summer series so checking out earlier entries may help with context.

California Summer series:
Prequel: shorturl.at/pBDE8
Part 1: shorturl.at/hDLXZ
Part 2 shorturl.at/mMU12

----------

One of the things Krista had been more insistent on when we were planning our vacation was a trip to the amusement park. There was this thrill ride park relatively close to her parent's house that she had fond memories of. Not dedicating a day to going there hadn't been an option. So when the day finally came, Krista was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement.

"It'll be great!" Krista said. "They have this one called the Leviathan's Roar. It's like you're riding on the back of this giant sea serpent snaking up and down throughout the park. At the end there's this huge drop right before passing through a tunnel built to look like you're coming out of the serpent's mouth. It's so awesome!"

"We're definitely going to have to hit that one up," I replied around my mouthful of Linda's deviled eggs. To my relief, Krista seemed to be a little too hyped up for the trip to notice my hesitation. A ride that consisted of repeatedly going high up before being dropped back down at high speeds sounded more terrifying than fun for me, but I didn't want to put a damper on Krista's plans. I was determined to suck it up. If the woman I loved liked thrill rides like that so much, then I wasn't going to let my fear of heights get in the way of enjoying them with her. After all, I'd survived the plane trip. A roller coaster shouldn't be that big a deal.

We polished off our breakfasts and finished up preparations for the trip. We made certain to place some changes of clothes for both of us in the trunk of the Dodge in case we decided to go on one of the water rides, double checked the news for any major traffic jams we should avoid on the way, and set off after saying goodbye to Reed and Linda.

-----

A benefit of going to the amusement park on a weekday was that we practically had the park all to ourselves. There was barely even any traffic on the way, and when we arrived we could grab one of the closer parking spots to the entrance.

"Look! There it is!" Krista excitedly pointed towards one of the roller coasters visible from the parking lot as we made our way to the front entrance. It turns out she hadn't been kidding about the whole serpent mouth thing. An impressive sea monster's head with tracks coming out of its mouth was looming near the wall of the park. My eyes automatically followed the tracks leading into the attraction up to the drop that preceded it.

And up. And up. And up. I couldn't suppress a shiver at the sight. Krista hadn't been kidding when she'd described it as a "huge" drop. I had to crane my neck all the way back to see the top of the thing. And while the others before it weren't quite as monstrously tall, the half dozen drops with all of their twists and turns meant to resemble a sea serpent's body rising out of the ocean weren't what I'd describe as small either. My determination to stick with the woman of my life through thick and thrill ride was starting to lose ground to the reality of what exactly that meant.

"Ah, yeah. It's... It's something all right," was the only lame reply I could muster.

"Come on. Let's go, tiger. Let's get on it right away!" I could practically see Krista's eyes sparkling at the prospect of getting on the thing. We weren't even inside the park yet and she looked ready to run off.

"How about we, uh, go with that one later? Save the best for last and all that. Don't wanna ruin the rest of the day by making everything else seem lacking in comparison." It was stalling, plain and simple. But I couldn't help it. The very idea of riding the Leviathan's Roar scared me. Krista blinked in surprise, then smiled.

"Yeah, you're right. Plenty of other rides to try out first."

-----

We didn't waste any time after entering the park. Near the entrance was the Whirligig, one of those rides where you sit in a swing and have it spin you around while tilting back and forth like crazy. By the time it finally slowed down we were both giddy with adrenaline. From there we took a trip to give the nearby go karts a try. I was certain that my extra experience with driving would give me an edge. Unfortunately, Krista had more experience with handling those little in particular. I ended up not taking a turn on the final lap as tightly as she did and could only watch helplessly as she whizzed past me to the finish line before I could catch back up.

"This one looks fun," I commented. After leaving the go karts course we soon passed by the Raging Rapids. It looked like one of those attractions where you ride an inflatable raft down a river. "What do you think, angel?"

"Can't say I've ever tried it," Krista admitted. "I dunno... It just never looked all that exciting. You're just riding a raft down a river here. Whenever I came here as a kid I always went for one of the roller coasters over it." I peered down the water course ahead of me.

"It looks like they have this thing where you get splashed depending on which side of the river you're on during certain parts of the ride. Seems like you're supposed to swing the raft around so you either avoid getting wet or get whoever you're riding with splashed."

"Really?"

"Yep." I shot Krista a grin. "I bet you I can get through this completely dry."

"Not on your life, tiger." Krista shot back with a grin of her own.

The two of us scampered over to the entrance of the ride. There wasn't any line, so we were able to get on one of the waiting rafts without having to wait. I'll admit I could understand where Krista was coming from when she said she'd thought it'd be boring. The start of the ride was pretty slow. The current slowly picked up as we drifted down the river, but it wasn't until we got to the canyon section that it was anywhere close to what I'd call rapids.

The canyon in general seemed to be where the real fun of the ride started. I noticed a small waterfall flowing down one side of the canyon up ahead. With a grin I threw my body weight to the side, causing our raft to spin around so Krista ended up placed right under it. I couldn't stop myself from bursting out laughing hearing her shriek from the ice cold water hitting her while I safely stayed dry on the other side

"Got you!" I crowed.

"Yeah, yeah," Krista growched as she shot me a glare. Then, without any warning, she threw her own weight to the side to send the raft spinning again. I looked down the course in a panic. Up ahead was yet another waterfall.

"Woah! Woah, wait - Ack!" I yelped. I didn't have enough time to maneuver the raft. The cold water hit me square on the head to drench me all the way down to my shoes. By the time I managed to blink the water out of my eyes, I saw Krista nearly doubled over giggling at me. Her laughter was infectious. Soon, we were both giggling and shrieking like children as we did our best to get each other in the way of every sprinkler, waterfall, and water splash we could.

"That was more fun than I'd expected," Krista said after the ride was over. Neither of us had managed to escape before being soaked to the bone. There had been some park themed towels for sale at the ride's exit to dry off with, but there'd been nothing that could help that our clothes were completely waterlogged. The two of us were currently on our way back to the parking lot to grab the change of clothes we'd left in the trunk of the Dodge. "Maybe not a ride I'd go on by myself, but having you there made it a lot better."

"Anytime, Kris."

-----

After changing into dry clothes in a nearby bathroom we went to grab lunch. We decided to get the full theme park experience, so instead of taking the opportunity to drive out to a restaurant we re-entered the park in search for whatever food they had available. The hamburgers from a little food cart near the main pathway were simultaneously more expensive than if we had gone to one of the better sit down places in the area and tasted worse than a McDonald's burger. Lesson learned, I guess. Not everything in an amusement park ends up creating a happy memory.

"Hey, tiger. Let's do this one next," Krista said. After eating, the two of us wandered around the park a little to mull over our options. Krista had found one of the park map billboards and was currently pointing her finger at a little icon of a gothic mansion with cutesy cartoon bats flying around it.

"The Spooky Scaretastic Mansion," I read aloud. "I'm assuming that's one of those haunted houses."

"Ah, it's too scaaaawy! Protect me, Billy!" Krista mock cried while grabbing onto my arm. I stared at her dumbfounded for a second before it clicked.

"You've been in there before," I accused.

"Multiple times at that." Krista shot me a toothy grinned. "I know every jumpscare they have by heart. Nothing in there scares me in there anymore, I just wanna watch you get startled."

All I could do was sigh in exasperation.

-----

One mansion's worth of things jumping out around corners at me with Krista teasing me over each one and we found ourselves exiting out to right in front of the arcade. The prospect of winning some prizes was too good for either of us to pass up on. Krista did her best at skii ball, but she couldn't put together enough 100s in a row to get the tickets needed to afford anything on her own. Luckily, I noticed that they had a dart game nearby. If there's one game I'm confident I'd never lose at, that'd be the one. My hands didn't fail me here. Shot after shot sunk directly into the middle of the bullseye. I managed to earn enough tickets for maxing out the score to skip straight to the highest cost item at the prize corner: a teddy bear nearly as big as Krista's upper body. Gotta say, the rush of pride in myself I got out of watching her give that teddy bear a big squeeze was the best I'd felt in a long time.

Leaving the arcade revealed that it was starting to get late. I briefly debated in my head what we should do next. The park was scheduled to close an hour or so after it got dark. We only had enough time for a couple more rides if we cut down on wandering around to a minimum. I was about to ask Krista if she had any suggestions, but it looked like she already had something in mind.

"There's one last ride I wanna get on," she said.

"Which one?"

"You'll see when we get there. Follow me." I let Krista lead me through the park, wondering what she had in mind. My heart sank when we finally arrived. It was the Ferris Wheel.

"What? Come on, Kris. Not this one," I complained. Literally the entire point of the ride was to be taken high up so you could spend an extended period of time taking in the view. I doubted it would be as bad as one of the thrill rides, but with my fear of heights being trapped up there sounded terrifying in its own right.

"It won't be that bad. Ferris Wheels tend to be really slow. You'll have plenty of time to get used to it as you go," Krista tried to reassure me.

"Nope. No. No way. Let's go find something else."

"Come on. Please? For me?" Krista pleaded. "It'll be the only ride we go on today that takes you high up. Promise."

My argument died before it could leave my throat. I thought back on what we'd done today. It dawned on me that we had never once visited an attraction that took us more than a dozen feet above ground level. After excitedly listing off the thrill rides she wanted to go on over breakfast, Krista had refrained from pushing for us to go on any of them after getting into the park itself. I started feeling pathetic. This trip was supposed to be for the both of us, but I'd let my fear of heights get in the way of that. Not only that, I hadn't even noticed that the woman of my life had been putting aside what she'd wanted in order to let me be more comfortable.

"Fine. Let's do it," I relented. I took Krista's outstretched hand and allowed her to lead me over to the entrance to the ride.

-----

"It's beautiful isn't it, tiger?"

"Yep. Breathtaking."

"...Billy, I doubt you can see anything staring at the ceiling like that."

"That's the general idea, Krista."

It hadn't been too bad at first. The first couple times the giant wheel started turning to bring our booth higher up were fine. But as we ascended higher and higher into the sky I started to panic. I soon had to resort to staring straight up at the booth's ceiling to avoid looking out the window. Not the most interesting sight I'd ever taken in, I'll admit, but it beat having to face the fear that would inevitably come from realizing how far away the ground was at this point.

I heard Krista get up from her seat across from me. A second later she was gently sitting down next to me, though I couldn't bring myself to tear my eyes away from the ceiling to look at her out of fear of accidentally getting a glimpse out the window if I did.

"First off, relax," she said. "I know that the worst part of being in a thunderstorm is that I get so spun up waiting for the thunder to come that I'm half-dead from anticipation before anything's even happened."

"Easier said than done," I griped.

"Don't worry. I can help." I briefly wondered what she was up to. The mischievous tone in her voice didn't bode too well for me. My answer came in the form of feeling her hand worm its way under my shirt to trace a single nail down my side. I squeezed my eyes shut and went rigid from the light ticklish sensations. Keeping myself silent was getting harder by the second, especially whenever her nail wandered down to that extra sensitive spot just above my waist.

I tried to swat away the offending finger, but Krista grabbed my wrist to hold me still. "Not so fast, tiger," she chided. "Just calm down and focus on the tickles. Everything's alright. You're just getting tickled. There's nothing more important than that right now." I leaned back and let the sensation of the nail now working its way over to my stomach become the center of my attention. Krista seemed to be making a point of keeping it light. Instead of diving in with all fingers wiggling the moment I stopped actively fighting it she was keeping it the tip of a single fingernail roaming around. Whenever she found a spot that made me gasp or yelp, she would tease it for a second or two to make me squirm before moving on.

It was certainly a better way of passing the time than continuing to dwell on how the Ferris Wheel was continuing to take us further away from the ground. A smile formed on my face as much because I was enjoying myself as because the ticklish sensations were forcing me to. After maybe 20 seconds of having my stomach and sides lightly teased I felt my shoulders let out tension I hadn't even been aware was there until now. Krista seemed to take that as an okay to launch a final attack. Her finger wandered its way over to my opposite side. Once it was there, I suddenly felt a full set of fingers from each hand come in to squeeze right above my waist.

I let out a yelp of surprise. That was enough to finally make me tear my eyes away from the ceiling. Seeing Krista's mischievous grin was what I needed to fully relax. I let out a sigh of relief as I sat back. Shortly afterwards I felt Krista rest her head on my shoulder. She hadn't been kidding. I felt a lot better now that I'd calmed down a little. Looking outside almost seemed possible now. My eyes drifted towards the window almost automatically.

My breath was taken away. It was a sea of lights the likes of which I'd never seen. Moving car signals, flashing billboards so far away they were barely even pinpricks, and the lights of buildings were stretching out into the distance in a way I doubt I ever would've noticed if I had stayed on the ground. All of my fears of how high up were blown away by the view.

"I'm an idiot..." I muttered. I felt Krista's head stir on my shoulder. "I thought I'd gotten over my fear of heights after the plane ride, but I almost missed seeing something like this because I was scared to get on a ride as tame as a Ferris Wheel."

"I remember something Daddy once told me," Krista said. "I remember watching him fix his old car when I was a kid. At the time, I couldn't figure out why he had to keep working on it when he'd done some touch ups on it just a week earlier. He said something along the lines of 'If we could fix everything forever just by going over it once then there wouldn't be any problems left in the world.' ...Or something like that at least."

"Your dad's a smart guy."

"Heh. Point is, if it was possible to get over your fear of heights for the rest of your life just by facing it once then it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place. I certainly would like to not spending every thunderstorm hiding under my blanket, but I still needed your help through the last one. And just like you were there for me for that, I'm here for you now, just like I always will be."

I knew at that moment that I'd made the right choice. Both to ride the Ferris Wheel and to do so with Krista at my side.

-----

"So, ready for the Leviathan's Roar, big guy?" We still had an hour or two left before the park closed after disembarking from the Ferris Wheel. Just enough time for another ride or two. Krista's eyes were practically sparkling with excitement at the prospect of finally getting on the ride she'd spent all day looking forward to.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" I was pumped. I felt like I could face anything now. Looking at the lit tracks of the thrill ride filled me with anticipation rather than dread. We hurried over to the ride's entrance together. This late in the day there was barely any line left even for the park's biggest roller coaster.

My excitement hit its peak after boarding the little car. After that it started draining. The higher up the tracks we went the more my initial rush of adrenaline wore off. By the time we were at the peak of the very first, and smallest, drop of the ride I was back to being scared. I looked down the nearly vertical drop in front of us with a gulp of pure terror.

"You know what? I take it back. Do over. I wasn't ready. Let's go back to the entrance and retry real quick. Gimme a moment to psych myself up for this. Wait. Wait wait waitwaitiwaitstopstopstopnooaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

-----

"Tell... tell my parents... I love them..." After the brutal torture device known as the Leviathan's Roar thrill ride I collapsed face down onto a nearby bench to recover. I heard Krista sigh with exasperation over my theatrics.

"Yeah yeah, you wuss. It wasn't that bad."

"It was that bad."

"But you had fun, right?" I wasn't certain how to answer that. On one hand, the ride had been so terrifying that I took it as a point of pride that I'd avoided soiling myself with fear. On the other, I somehow couldn't bring myself to say I hadn't enjoyed it.

Krista seemed to take my silence for assent on this one. "So, ready for the next? We have time for one more," she asked.

"Sure. Give me a second to catch my breath and I'll be right there," I answered. As horrible as it sounded to get on another of those monstrosities, I was determined to overcome my fear and continue getting on them. For Krista's sake, if nothing else.

Krista is always fun to read about. She has that spark that just makes you want to hear more from her. I'd go to a theme park with her any day.

Krista is always fun to read about. She has that spark that just makes you want to hear more from her. I'd go to a theme park with her any day.

I know, you can’t help but love her. [emoji177]

Hats off to Serhazat for hitting a home run on his first up to bat.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back