• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Store Manager

phtm222

TMF Expert
CYCuajpUMAA2o3N.jpg

Jill had just locked the doors to the store when a large, burly man stepped out of the dressing room. The pretty, 29 year old store manager was taken by surprise and jumped a little.
"Oh my Gosh!", she said with a little giggle. "You startled me. I didnt know any customers were still in the store".
She giggled again. " In about ten more minutes, You might have been locked in here for the weekend".
He slowly walked towards Jill with a devilish grin on his face.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea considering the lovely company I am with".
The way he was staring at Jill's legs and especially her feet made her feel very uncomfortable and quite vulnerable in fact.
"Well I'm flattered but let me just let you out so that I can go home. It's been a long day".
As she turned to unlock the door he quickly grabbed her from behind. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and placed his right hand over her mouth and carried her into the back room. He guided Jill down to the carpeted floor of her office with her lying on her stomach and sat on her hips! He quickly tied her wrists behind her back with the silk tie he had taken off the rack.
He ordered her not to scream and assured her he had no intention of hurting her.
"I just want to Tickle Your Stockinged Feet"!
He was straddling the backs of Jill's thighs and calves pinning her securely beneath his weight!
He could see that her pumps had slipped off her feet during the scuffle.

Before Jill had a chance to respond, he reached behind his back and scrabbled his fingers visciously over her deathly ticklish nylon clad soles!
MMMPFHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHH STOP!!! OHHHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHH
DONT!! HHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHH OH MY GOD!!! HHHHAHAHHHAHHHHH PLEASE!!! HHHAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHH STOP!!HHHHHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHHHH...

He had Jill Exactly Where He Wanted Her! Entirely helpless and shrieking with uncontrollable Ticklish Laughter!

"Yesssss! That's it Jill. Laugh for me. LAUGH!! Oh I got you now Don't I. You can't do anything to stop me! I could Tickle You To Death If Want To"!

HHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH... I CAN'T TAKE IT HHHHHAAAHHHHAHAHHHH. STOP!!! HHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHH
PLEASE!! HHHHHHHAAAAASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH...

Jill was beside herself by the maddening sensation that forced silent streams of laughter against her will from the deepest part of her lungs!
HE LOVED IT!! LOVED WATCHING HER WRITHE WITH DESPERATE AGONIZING LAUGHTER THAT SHOOK HER TO THE CORE!
Jill's torso arched and twisted with frantic desperation and her hair tossed wildly as she threw her head back with unbridled ticklish laughter!!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAASHHHHHHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BREATHE!!! HHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........
He finally stopped just short of her passing out. As Jill took long deep breaths to replenish her aching lungs,
He quickly turned around and straddled her calves.
He now used right hand to reach behind and tickle the backs of Jill's knees while his left hand took turns lightly scrabbling each of her arches! He then used both hands to stiff finger rake her soles through her nylons!
Jill shrieked with wild ticklish laughter as he tickled and tickled and tickled and Tickled and TICKLED AND TICKLED AND TICKLED!!!.....
It was Pure Torture for Jill! Her deathly ticklish soles had No Chance against his devilishly relentless fingers. He loved the feel of the thin, taut material of her nylon pantyhose beneath his merciless fingers.
The long streams of sient laughter that he forced from her lungs made it difficult for Jill to draw in a full breath. The maddening sensation over the soles of stockinged feet was Awful but Uncontrollable Suffocating Laughter Was Torture! She had to struggle against the uncontrollable spasms of her diaphragm to draw in a breath during the long streams of silent laughter that he forced from her aching lungs against her will!!
He finally gave her another break! She lie in silence as she breathed in long deep breaths!
"I Love the color of your pantyhose Jill! Dark tan is my favorite! You had No idea of the trouble your pantyhose would get you into when you slid them over your pretty feet and legs earlier today did you! You had No Idea how nylons could make some men Crazy With the Desire to Tickle a pretty woman did you"!
As Jill's breathing recovered she listened to his lustcrazed ranting and pleaded for him to let her go.
"Please! This is too much! Please. I can't Laugh anymore! I'm gonna die. I promise I won't tell anyone what happened here tonight. Just go please"!
He Loved hearing her plead for mercy! "Oh my! You want me to Go!? Oh that really hurts my feelings Jill. I think I'm gonna have to torture you for hurting my feelings"!
"NnnHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!!! HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHH...
He had rolled Jill onto her back with wrists still tightly tied behind her back. He dug all the fingers of both hands into her tight, trim tummy and then began raking both sides of her extremely ticklish ribcage through her thin little minidress!
HHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH! OH MY GOD!! HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! WHY!! HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH....
He loved The site of Jill's pretty face, with her eyes squeezed shut and her head thrown back as the ticklish laughter rushes out of her pretty gaping mouth!
Her laughter escalates as he works his thumbs under her arms and tickles her armpits with sadistic intent!
Jill's ticklish laughter is music to his hears. He Loved how her face, neck and bosom were flushed red and how the veins and muscles of her pretty neck bulged from the strain of her ticklish silent laughter!
He stopped again to give her another chance to catch her breath!
He turned her over again onto her tummy as the exhausted woman breathed deeply.
He laid down on top of her sexy, shapely calves again and used his right arm to put a stranglehold on Jill's ankles!
He ran his left palm slowly and firmly over the entire surface of her dark tan, silky smooth nylon clad soles in a slow non-tickly way. HE LOVED THE FEEL HER WARM, CLEAN, SILKY STOCKINGED FEET!
His face was inches from her clean, well pampered soles. He could smell the fresh, clean scent of the sunflower lotion that she rubbed on her legs and feet before she came to work earlier that day. IT ALL DROVE HIM MAD WITH SADISTIC TICKLE LUST!
"NOW JILL. I'M GONNA TICKLE TORTURE THE SOLES OF YOUR IRRESISTIBLE STOCKINGED UNTIL YOU PASS OUT!
YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS"!
MMPFHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD!!! HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH....
He stiff finger raked her stockinged soles with sadistic, viscious intent! He tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and Tickled And TICKLED AND TICKLED AND TICKLED AND TICKLED her stockinged feet forcing Jill to LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH!!! AND LAUGH!!!! until she finally fainted!
When she came to a while later. He was gone. Her wrinkled dress was slid up over her hips and the soles of her feet still tingled. Her sides were sore and she couldn't believe what she had just been put through. She would never forget this awful experience for the rest of her life.
He left her a note.
Thanks For Your Laughter Jill! I want you to know that I will not return if you keep tonight as our little secret!
If you hurt my feelings by telling anyone than I'll surely be back when you least expect it and I promise to tickle torture you so bad that tonight's experience will be like nothing compared to what I can do to you for an entire weekend.
Jill shuddered at his awful threat. She threw the the letter away and decided she would never tell another soul.
The End?

Last edited:
id love to see those nylon feet!....and the id like to see them get brutally tickled!

Ummm this is "story" forum.....we have a place for images...two forums up

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back