• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEIL LOWNDES TICKLED IN THE PROJECT

BETTER WITH PICTURE...

Sorry, something went wrong with the pic...

Attachments

• the project.jpg
    the project.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,187
Back in the good old pre internet days there was once a slim magazine published in the UK called "The Tickler". I still have my copy. One of the stories contained within concerned Leil Lowndes and finding out just how ticklish she really was. I occasionally read it still. It is one of the absolute best stories I have ever read.

Sounds delightful, Joker Jack! How about a pic of the story? Or a transcribing if you have the time? I'm sure it will be appreciated by many!

I remember this!!!!! And there is a photo...somewhere....from "Another Way To Love" where she is laying on her back with her feet in the air. He is dressed in a hooded cowl, like a Torturer of the Inquisition, and he is tickling the soles of her feet with a plume. It was actually promo for the play, along with photos of the spanking scene. I highly doubt it, but I will check in prehistoric files and see if I may still have it. 'The Project' was the name of the Company putting on the play in NYC. And 'Another Way to Love' was the play. Giving away my age, I remember this from the mid 70's.

That is extraordinary. Whoever wrote the story in "The Tickler" magazine I referred to earlier obviously knew of that photo too. In the story Leil has been drugged and wakes up on a theatre stage, lit by a spotlight. Her ankles have been hoisted above her head and she is barefoot. The theatre is crammed full of tickle enthusiasts. Her torturer then tells her that the audience want to find out if her reaction in "that promotional photo for the Project" was the real thing... I will try to find a way of posting the story on here somehow. Even now, after 20+ years, it is still one of the most extraordinary I have ever read.

DSCN1045.JPG

Here's an extract from the story in "The Tickler". The reference to "that promotional picture" is in the first line.

Well I'm sure glad I'm not the only dinosaur here that remembers that. Back in those days, 'Anything Tickling' was gold. HOM had just started picking up on Tickling in their publications and so had FM Concepts, but it was still very hard to come by. So when this play was introduced, it was really revolutionary to bring this into the light. I'm still digging for that photo. I can't find things I packed away last week so it's going to take 'prayer' to find something I packed away 44 years ago.

I saw that show twice in the early 1980's in NYC! She blew my mind!!

I can't Believe it ! I Found it !!!!!
This is the photo from the actual ad for 'The Project'.
I've had this picture for 46 Years!!! I looked in and old carry bag that I had buried in the garage in a safe dry place 4 years ago !
I also found 2 complete sets of 'Bac' Comics that I purchased and was sent to me by 'Bac' himself back in 1998. In Immaculate condition!
I'll be spending half a day going through this to see what other goodies I have in there that I haven't seen in 20 years !
Enjoy....Here's a piece of History:
The Project-1976.JPG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back