• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 22: What Happens When You Nap (f/f, ff/f, f/f nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
I heard some people were looking for the next installment of Katy & Amber? Is that the case?

*brushes dust off the book* In that case, it’s been a while, but I found this sitting around....

So this was an interesting piece to write. I actually wrote the first part of this - the conversation between Katy and Maddy in Maddy’s apartment - shortly after finishing up the previous chapter. Then, it just sat, as I wondered where I could take the tale, both this episode but also the long-term future of the franchise. I toyed with some other ideas - Dear Diary, for instance - but Katy and Amber always lived on in my mind -- especially with an unfinished piece just sitting there.

So I picked it up again, not knowing what would happen in this chapter, just letting my fingers do the typing and see where they took me. This edition certainly focuses more on the playful tickling side of things, which I think is its strength.

I’ll be honest; I’m not too sure what to do with the Amanda character. She was created on a whim, and I feel like she’s at a fork in the road now. I’ve certainly left enough hints that there could be more story and backstory with her. But I’ve also been sure to set it up so she could essentially vanish and her plot line is complete. I’m curious to hear what people think.

As always, comments, feedback, and suggestions are always welcome.

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 6: The Blanket Burrito (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 7: Two for the Price of One (f/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 8: Origins & Destinies (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 9: The Show at the Movies: The First Challenge (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 10: Do Not Do Unto Others (f/f, ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 11: A Different Kind of Tickle Fight (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 12: The Lecture That Went Unheard (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 13: More to Melissa than Meets the Eye (ff/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 14: Melissa's Roommate (f/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 15: The Next-Door-Neighbor (f/f, ff/f nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 16: Good Fences Make Good Neighbors (f/f, ff/f nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 17: Brought to the Brink (f/f, ff/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons, bare feet)
Katy & Amber - Episode 18: Deconstructing Maddy (all variations of f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 19: When Plans Change (f/f, ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 20: A Tale of Two Tickles (f/f, f/f, f/f nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 21: The House Guest (f/f, ff/f, f/f nylons)

Katy & Amber - Episode 22: What Happens When You Nap (f/f, ff/f, f/f nylons)

“So she had no idea that nylons would make her more ticklish?” Maddy asked with a chuckle, straightening out the pile of mail that rested on her kitchen peninsula. The “she” referred to, of course, was Amanda, Katy and Amber’s house-guest for the weekend.

“Nope,” answered Katy with a laugh, utilizing the now-opened space on the peninsula to lean her elbows down. “And that’s literally all she brought with her for the weekend,” she added. As she spoke, she slid her foot in and out of the pink fuzzy slippers that covered her feet, their plumes covering all but the faint glimpse of the suntan nylons that Katy wore under her jeans. Katy forced down a smile as her feet brushed up against the pink material of the slipper; Katy clearly didn’t mind being ticklish, but sometimes even the simplest of things tickled.

“I’d be careful,” cautioned Maddy, twisting the top of a water bottle open as she spoke. “As someone who wears nylons religiously yourself, you’re just as vulnerable if she finds out you’re ticklish.”

“She, ahm,” started Katy, feeling a little embarrassed to be admitting this. “She already knows.”

Maddy almost spit her water out with a laugh. “She knows already?”

“It’s all Amber’s fault,” said Katy with a pouty face.

“Amber told her you’re ticklish?” asked Maddy.

“No,” said Katy with a sigh, realizing her story was becoming more and more about her than about their weekend visitor. “She tickled my feet while I was tickling Amanda.”

“I thought I heard hysterical laughter coming from your place,” teased Maddy, tossing the water bottle cap at Katy. “You think since you get tickled so often you’d be better prepared,” Maddy said.

“What?” laughed Katy. “I like nylons. Why should I change?” she asked in a jovial tone. “Besides,” she said, standing on her tiptoes to get a look over the peninsula. “Where are your nylons today?”

Maddy lifted her leg so Katy could get a better view. “I wasn’t expecting you,” she said. Indeed, it had been an impromptu visit from Katy, not one of their planned battles for tickle supremacy. Between the gray material of Maddy’s leggings and the white canvas of her Keds was nothing but bareskin. A white long sleeve top under an open pink hoodie sweatshirt completed the ensemble. “I’m not wearing any socks, though, if that counts,” she added.

“You’re lucky you’re cute,” joked Katy, furrowing her eyebrows with fake anger. Though she undoubtedly preferred when Maddy wore nylons - both because of the look of her outfit and also because of how ticklish they made Maddy - this was Katy’s second favorite “look” on Maddy. There was something extra cute about seeing Maddy, usually dressed for business, in a more casual outfit - and Katy would certainly be lying if she didn’t admit that Maddy wearing Keds with no socks was one of the cutest things she could imagine.

Maddy stuck her tongue out at Katy, her cheeks slightly blushing as Katy called her cute. “Oh my gosh,” said Maddy with a laugh of her own. “The poor girl. Especially with you two around,” she said with a sideways glance.

“Hey, I resent that!” Katy faux-protested, tossing the water bottle cap back in Maddy’s direction.

“Have you ever seen a pair of feet in nylons that you didn’t want to tickle?” asked Maddy, an eyebrow raised as she awaited Katy’s response.

“Well,” began Katy, pausing when she realized that it would be hard to find an example of such a situation. She furrowed her eyebrows as she tried harder to think of an example. Surely, none of her friends would fall into this category; they were all ticklish themselves and all equally as powerless to the ticklish tortures of wearing nylons. She found no example within her family, either; she found no greater joy than catching her mom or her aunts wearing nylons to sneak in a tickle and reduce them in laughter back to their carefree days. Teachers? No, not really. Though she clearly had never actually tickled a teacher, she did on more than one occasion daydream about tickling Dr. Cassidy’s feet as a means of getting her to reduce the amount of reading she assigned each night. And then of course there was Miss Erickson in high school, the English teacher fresh out of college that admitted to the class one day how unbearable it was to get pedicures because of how ticklish her feet were. Katy struggled and struggled to come up with an answer to Maddy’s question.

“See?” asked Maddy, sensing how impossible it was for Katy to answer the question. “It’s OK, though,” she said reassuredly. “It’s what makes you who you are and I wouldn’t change it at all,” she said, her tone half-serious and half-joking, not wanting to come across as awkward but also wanting to say that she didn’t mind this side of Katy at all.

“And what about you?” asked Katy, her demeanor suddenly changing as she asked the question.

“Me?” asked Maddy, not expecting to have the question thrown back at her.

“Yes, you,” said Katy. “Do you get any urges to tickle people when you see them in nylons?” Katy asked, spelling out the question.

“Well,” said Maddy, feeling a bit uncomfortable in giving her response. “You, obviously,” she said, hoping her laugh would make that comment seem a little less awkward than she feared it sounded in her mind. “But…” she began, turning away from Katy to hide her face as her voice trailed off.

“WHO!?” asked Katy, sensing Maddy was holding out some dirt on her.

“Well,” Maddy said, turning again to Katy. “You’re always going to be my favorite tickle partner,” she said, not wanting Katy to think that Maddy had found someone else. “And I’ve never even tickled this other person before… It’s just that… I don’t know… Since there’s been tickling going on practically everyday since I’ve known you, I’ve become more aware of things… And there’s someone at work…” Maddy continued, her voice once again trailing off with trepidation.

“Tell me or I swear to the chocolate chip cookie god that I will tickle you until you tell me!” Katy faux-threatened, walking to the other side of the peninsula to be closer to Maddy and poke and prod the air in front of her.

Maddy laughed. “I think you’re in a worse spot than I am right now,” she reminded Katy, glancing down to Katy’s feet. “Fine,” Maddy finally relented, her common sense telling her that Katy was not going to stop until she heard what she wanted to hear. “Her name’s Jessica,” Maddy announced.

“And you want to tickle her?” Katy asked, showing slightly too much glee in her tone.

“No,” said Maddy quickly. “I mean,” she retorted, unsure of her to actually say these words out loud. “I guess it’s more a situation where I’d like to know if she’s ticklish?” Maddy said, the inflection of her voice suggesting it was more a question than a statement.

“Girl, don’t hold back,” Katy said, enjoying hearing this side of Maddy come out. Maddy always seemed to stand out as the most conservative of the group of girls. Not that Katy or Amber or Nicki weren’t, of course. Maddy just seemed more… reserved.

“Well, she started a little while ago,” Maddy said, the words coming easier to her now. “And I don’t know,” she continued. “She just always seems like this perfect put-together person. You know the type?” Maddy asked. “Hair always looks done. Nails always painted perfectly - nothing missing at the cuticles. Just a picture of perfection,” Maddy said with a huff.

“So like how I pictured you before we met?” asked Katy, causing Maddy to smile and blush as she heard her neighbor’s words.

“I’m not perfect, but whatever,” Maddy said with an embarrassed laugh. “Anyways,” she said with emphasis, showing she was moving on from this frivolity. “Once all of this started to happen,” she said, swirling her hands in the air to show that the “this” meant the time she spent with Amber and Katy and their friends,” I noticed she wore nylons a lot. Like, practically every day,” she said.

“Mmmm hmmm,” said Katy, wanting Maddy to continue.

“And one day,” Maddy went on, “I walked by her desk and kind of stopped in my tracks,” Maddy said, pausing for reflection. “Jessica’s heels were on the floor to the side of her desk, and she was sitting on her chair with one leg underneath her, so it was sort of sticking out the side. You know how I mean?” Maddy asked.

Katy nodded affirmatively.

“And I just thought,” continued Maddy. “What if this seemingly perfect, seemingly completely put-together person… Someone with no visible flaws at all. Someone who is just quintessentially PERFECT,” Maddy said, emphasizing the word ‘perfect’. “Well, wouldn’t it be funny if she became completely unglued if someone accidentally brushed up against her foot right now?” Maddy asked, taking a breath as she finished her thought.

“So you mean like you?” asked Katy with a laugh.

“I am NOT perfect,” Maddy said, blushing again as she gave Katy a shove. Was Katy flirting with her? And was Maddy eating it up hook, line, and sinker?

“I noticed you didn’t try to deny that you come unglued if someone brushes up against your foot…” Katy pointed out, sticking her tongue out at Maddy.

Maddy laughed, not realizing that that was exactly what had just happened. “Well,” said Maddy, “there’s no use trying to deny that, right?”

“So,” said Katy, bringing the conversation back to Jessica. “Why don’t you tickle her? Or ask her if she’s ticklish?” Katy asked plainly, as if it were really that easy.

Maddy laughed again. “I’m not you. I don’t just go around tickling people,” she said jokingly.

Katy pretended to be offended. “Hey,” she said. “Need I remind you that you tickled me first?” she asked referring back to the day Maddy had walked in on Amber and Nicki tickling Katy and decided to give it a go herself.

“That’s different,” Maddy said with a laugh. “You were so helpless. And your feet were just asking to be tickled,” Maddy with a wink.

“My feet did no such thing,” Katy retorted back with a laugh. “And if memory serves,” Katy said, looking to regain some ‘cred’ here, “we both ended up laughing our heads off.”

Maddy laughed again. “Yeah, you’re right,” she said, further reminiscing. “That dreaded Nicki!” she said with an evil fist in the air for effect. “The funny thing is I actually put on a pair of Keds to walk over to your apartment thinking that I wouldn’t get tickled if I had them on,” she said, shaking her head.

“Nu-uh,” said Katy with a sideways look.

“Yeah,” said Maddy. “I was barefoot in my apartment and was on my way over to your place to drop off whatever it was, and as I was walking out, I threw on a pair of Keds to block any tickling that might happen.”

Katy was laughing heartily at this. “That’s TOO funny!”

“Shut up!” Maddy said with another playful punch to Katy’s shoulder.

“No, it’s cute,” said Katy, explaining the reason for her laughter, rubbing Maddy’s upper arm to show there’s no evil intent behind her laughter.

“Where is Nicki, anyways?” asked Maddy, curious that Nicki hadn’t been seen since her own secret had been revealed.

“She’s back home for a bit,” said Katy, coming back to a more serious tone. “Just something with her family. Nothing too, too bad,” she explained.

“Well, that’s good,” said Maddy, relieved that nothing bad had happened to her. “I still have to get her back for all the times she tickled me” said Maddy with a laugh.

“So what are you going to do about Jessica?” asked Katy plainly.

“What do you mean?” Maddy asked, not sure exactly what Katy thought she should do about Jessica.

“Are you going to find out if she’s ticklish?” Katy asked.

“Oh,” said Maddy, realizing that she should have assumed that that was what Katy meant. “Yeah, that’s going to be tough to do,” Maddy said. “You can’t just go around tickling people at work,” she said. “Enough about Jessica for now, though,” said Maddy, wanting to steer the conversation away from her office daydreams. “Tell me more about Amanda. Has she run to go buy some socks yet?” Maddy asked with a laugh.

“No,” laughed Katy back. “We told her she couldn’t.”

“You didn’t,” said Maddy.

“We did,” said Katy with a smile. “She said she wanted the authentic college experience. We told her everyone always wears nylons,” Katy said.

“Oh my gosh,” laughed Maddy. “That poor girl. She has no idea what she got herself into, does she?”

“Hey!” said Katy, again pretending to be offended. “You should come over and meet her. See what all the laughter is about,” Katy said with a wink.

“Uh-huh,” said Maddy with an eye-roll. “I’m supposed to go over there and say ‘Hi. I’m Maddy, the next-door-neighbor. I heard you’re ticklish?’” she asked laughing.

“No, you dope!” Katy said with a chuckle. “Just, you know.. Introduce yourself.”

“Fine,” Maddy with a sigh, knowing full well she wouldn’t ever be able to say no to something Katy asks of her.

“Yay!” Katy said while clapping her hands in the air. “You can tell me if you think she looks ticklish!” Maddy laughed, grabbing her keys as she and Katy left Maddy’s apartment and ventured next door.

Katy twisted the door knob and pushed her way into her apartment, Maddy in tow. The girls stopped when they saw a note had been taped on the inside door knob. Katy plucked it off the knob and read the note:

“Katy. Amanda fell asleep on the couch. Seems she’s a heavy sleeper. I had to run to the store to grab something. I’ll be back in a little bit. Amber”

“Bummer,” said Katy, tossing the note on the side table by the door. “I didn’t know she had fallen asleep. I guess we were kind of up late last night.” Katy kicked off her slippers and walked over to the couch, tip-toeing as if she worried she’d wake Amanda up. “Yup, she’s asleep,” she said, confirming Amber’s note as she motioned Maddy over to the couch.

“Oh, she’s cute,” Maddy said innocently as she walked up to the couch and saw Amanda lying fast asleep. Indeed, Amanda did look rather cute this afternoon. Wanting to make a good impression on the college crowd, she had, of course, chosen only her best outfits to pack with her, and today’s was no exception. A pair of skinny jeans met with a white camisole at Amanda’s waist, the camisole itself underneath an open purple cardigan sweater. But what had caught both Katy and Maddy’s eyes as they walked to the couch were sticking out at the bottom of each leg of the jeans - a pair of feet ensconced in what seemed to be the sheerest pair of black nylons Amanda could find.

Maddy let out a slight chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” whispered Katy.

“Oh,” said Maddy, not realizing she had chuckled out loud. “I was just thinking,” she started, pausing as if uncertain she wanted to complete her thought. “I was just thinking of how when I was her age and I’d fall asleep on the couch like this, my mom would always tickle my feet to wake me up,” Maddy said with a tinge of embarrassment.

“Shut up!” Katy said, giving Maddy a playful shove. “My mom did the same to me! It was the worst!”

“I used to wake up so mad,” Maddy said, reminiscing.

“Me, too,” Katy said. “Or over the weekend when you were trying to sleep in,” Katy continued.

“YES!” Maddy said in a faux-shout. “That’s just borderline cruel,” Maddy said. “I’ve never slept with socks on in my entire life so I’d always be a sitting duck.”

“Never?” asked Katy, raising an eyebrow as Maddy’s words intrigued her. “So at night when you’re sleeping on the other side of the wall, you’re telling me there’s nothing protecting those little feet of yours?”

Maddy gave Katy a look. “I never sleep with socks on,” Maddy said, reiterating her stance. “Why? What about you? Don’t tell me you’re wearing socks when you go to bed.”

“Are you nuts?” Katy teased. “I hardly ever wear socks, period. And definitely not to bed. I’m always barefoot.”

“So you’re saying at night when you’re sleeping on the other side of the wall,” Maddy began, mimicking Katy’s threat from a moment ago.

“Oh, I’d totally tickle your feet while you were sleeping,” Katy said.

“And I’d be tickling yours,” Maddy said.

“We wouldn’t get any sleep, would we?” Katy asked, she and Maddy realizing the double entendre of her words as soon as they were said. The girls shared awkward laughs, both seemingly both totally at ease with the flirting that had been taking place between themselves but also very uncomfortable at the same time.

“Yeah…” Maddy said, looking to break the silence in the room.

“Well,” Katy said, also looking to break the silence that was growing louder with each passing second. She looked down at Amanda, peacefully asleep on the couch. She gave a nod in Amanda’s direction. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” she asked with a smile.

A smile slowly formed on Maddy’s face, as well. “If you say so,” she said, pretending that she didn’t want to go along with the idea.

The girls both inched over to the foot of the couch and knelt down next to each other. Amanda’s feet didn’t quite make the end of the cushion given her shorter stature, but they were still plenty within reach of both Katy and Maddy as they surveyed the scene.

Indeed, Amanda was the proverbial sitting duck, as vulnerable as anyone could be when in the mix of those with tickling on their minds. Her jeans clung to the curves of her legs, hugging every inch along the way. The faux-rips along the thigh and by the knee gave a brief glimpse to the black pantyhose that Amanda wore underneath, though one need only look at the pair of feet sticking out at the end to recognize how vulnerable Amanda truly was. Covered by nothing but a sheer pair of black pantyhose, Amanda’s feet sat there, unprotected and exposed to the elements. It likely wouldn’t even have taken someone coming by and tickling her foot to produce a ticklish reaction from Amanda at this point. A blanket brushing up against her foot. A cat walking by. It was quite the ticklish situation indeed for someone to be in.

“Would you like to go first or shall I?” Katy asked, playing the role of hostess.

“By all means, I insist you do the honors,” Maddy joked back.

“OK,” said Katy, eagerly, positioning herself for comfort as she dug in. “Watch this,” she mouthed as she slowly brought one finger closer to the bottom of Amanda’s vulnerable foot, pausing a moment before making contact for effect. She looked at Maddy to gauge her interest, but Maddy was too focused on watching Amanda’s reaction to even notice.

The very tip of Katy’s fingernail finally made delicate contact with Amanda’s exposed foot, the nail just barely touching the nylon material covering the ball of her foot. The touch was light and brief, but no doubt effective. Amanda’s foot twitched instinctively at the touch, as if trying to shoo away whatever had touched her foot. Katy slowly brought her finger to Amanda’s foot once more, this time brushing her fingernail against the heel of Amanda’s prone foot. Amanda’s foot jerked slightly, a move as close to a kick as it could muster in Amanda’s slumbered state.

“This is so cruel,” Maddy whispered through giggles of her own.

“Should I stop?” Katy asked, knowing she had no intention of stopping no matter what Maddy said.

“Oh no way,” Maddy said. “I’m just, you know, pointing out that it’s cruel,” she continued. “But she knew the risk she was taking.”

“Sometimes it’s scary how much we think alike,” Katy said with a smile. “OK,” she continued, turning her attention back to Amanda. “Let’s see what else happens.”

Katy brushed her finger against the side of Amanda’s foot and then over the top, never using more than one fingernail in her exploration and never staying in one spot for too long. Amanda’s leg spasmed, unsure of where to turn to get away from the dastardly digit causing her foot grief.

For her part, Amanda’s once peaceful dreams had been invaded by an unseen intruder, and whatever or whoever that intruder was was constantly catching Amanda off-guard and brushing against her foot. A huge smile spread across her face as her body registered the ticklish touches of whatever was wreaking havoc on her poor, defenseless foot.

Back in the real world, Katy focused herself again, this time zeroing in on Amanda’s arch, studying her prey. Amanda’s high arches meant that there was a small gap between her skin and the nylon material. Katy gracefully made contact with the nylon material, being careful not to press too much force as she was purposely trying to avoid touching the tender skin lurking beneath.

“Oooo,” Maddy shivered as she watched Katy ply her trade. “Just watching you do that feels kind of ticklish,” she confessed, shaking away the feeling - or trying to.

“Maybe I can tickle both of you at the same time,” Katy said with an evil smile, happy with herself that she was having that kind of effect on Maddy, as well.

“Don’t get any ideas,” Maddy said in as stern a voice as she could muster while whispering. “You already have your victim,” she said, pointing to Amanda.

Katy turned her attention back to Amanda’s foot, where the tip of her fingernail rested gingerly against the nylon material covering Amanda’s arch, the devious digit awaiting its orders to press just slightly more forcefully to make contact with the skin.

Finally - after drawing out the suspense as long as she could handle - Katy pushed forward; her finger made contact.

Amanda’s foot retracted swiftly, pulling away at the first sense of touch. Slight giggles escaped Amanda’s mouth, the feeling of even just a gentle touch against her arch too tickly to contain them. As quickly as her leg had retreated, though, it returned to its original location in super slow-motion speed, finally coming to a stop right where it had rested before - still as vulnerable as ever.

“Oh my gosh,” Maddy said, seemingly in awe of what she was seeing. “She IS so ticklish,” she said.

“Told ya,” Katy said with a triumphant smile. “I still can’t believe she had no idea nylons would make her even more ticklish,” she continued, adding slight pokes and brushes along Amanda’s foot as she spoke.

“Man, I remember in high school hoping none of my friends knew that nylons have the potential to make you more ticklish,” Maddy said, reminiscing.

“Really?” asked Katy, looking at Maddy but never relenting from her continued brushing of Amanda’s vulnerable foot.

The girls had to time their responses around the giggles that were slowly trickling out of Amanda’s mouth, her dreaming mind now no doubt entirely focused on the ticklish touch her feet were being subjected to.

“Oh my gosh, yeah,” Maddy said with emphasis. “I completely remember, like, if I had them on and was at a party or over someone’s house, I’d just be hoping no one knew about that or no tickle fights broke out.”

“Well, aren’t you the cutest?” Katy said with a smile that she couldn’t help but show.

“Shut up!” Maddy said jokingly. “Someone as ticklish as you are, don’t tell me you weren’t hoping people didn’t know about that, too!”

“Oh, no I totally was,” agreed Katy. “But I was hoping they didn’t know about it so I could have the upperhand on them!”

Maddy couldn’t help but laugh. “Listen to you!” she joked, giving Katy a playful shove. “I’m over here hoping no one notices I have nylons on and you’re over there putting bullseyes on my feet once you see them,” she joked.

“You know it,” laughed Katy. “It’s like I always say - a pair of feet in nylons deserve a good tickling,” she mused.

“Oh, you always say that, do you?” laughed Maddy.

Katy nodded her head in confirmation. “I present Exhibit A, before you,” she said, calling Maddy’s attention back to Amanda’s feet. “The subject is taking a harmless nap, catching up on some shut eye that she is lacking,” Katy explained. “An otherwise mundane task except for one critical detail,” she continued, tracing a finger along Amanda’s foot again and smiling as it jerked out of the way. “Now,” continued Katy, as if lecturing a class on the finer art of the tickle, “had our subject fallen asleep in socks, would I be tempted to tickle?” she asked rhetorically. “Well, OK, maybe a little,” she said with a smile. “Had our subject fallen asleep while barefoot,” she continued, pausing for a moment to collect her thoughts. “OK, that’s a bad example, too,” she said with a laugh. “But our subject fell asleep with nothing but nylons covering her feet,” Katy pointed out plainly. “Which means she must be tickled.”

“She must be tickled, huh?” asked Maddy.

“Of course,” said Katy with a smile, wafting her fingers across any inch of Amanda’s foot that she could.

“I’m so glad to hear you say that,” Maddy said, unable to contain the devious smile that had spread across her face. In one motion - quickly, before Katy had any idea what was happening - Maddy re-positioned herself, plopping her behind down on the back of Katy’s outstretched calves, trapping her legs against the floor in the process.

“Wh-” stammered Katy, caught off-guard. “What are you doing?” she asked, trying to twist and turn her body to see what Maddy had in mind. Unfortunately for Katy, though, their current positioning - Katy kneeling on her knees facing the couch and Maddy sitting on Katy’s calves facing the opposite direction - meant Katy couldn’t catch a glimpse at all.

“I found Exhibit B,” Maddy said cheerfully.

“Exhibit B?” asked Katy, with slight alarm in her voice.

“Yeah,” said Maddy. “Like you said, a pair of feet in nylons deserve a good tickling.”

“Shit,” muttered Katy, realizing both Maddy’s intention and her own current state of vulnerability. She kicked herself for taking her slippers off when she walked in the apartment. Sure, the truth was that bright pink fuzzy slippers worn over a pair of extremely ticklish feet wearing only nylons was a bad idea from the start, but an even worse idea was to remove them - the one item offering any layer of protection - and leave your nyloned feet in a state of vulnerability.

Maddy smiled a triumphant smile. She looked down at the prey which lay before her. Indeed, Maddy was in awe at how flawless Katy’s feet looked. Sure, nylons usually offered some leeway for those trying to hide a flaw or two or ten, but it was clear that Katy needed no such service from her nylons; Katy had clearly taken spectacular care of her feet throughout the years. Maddy stifled a smile of her own as she thought of all the layers of lotions Katy must have applied throughout the years, an act that surely aided in leaving Katy with near-perfect feet but also very likely contributed to the degree of ticklish that they currently were. Maddy wondered if younger-Katy was aware of what was happening as she would layer on the whipped argan oil spread over her feet at the end of each night.

“We’re supposed to be tickling her, not me,” Katy said, snapping Maddy back from her daydream.

“No, no, I know,” said Maddy, correcting Katy. “You can keep tickling her feet, but I’ve found another pair of feet to tickle,” she said with a smile. “Besides,” she went on. “I’m kind of curious to see which of you is more ticklish.”

A pit formed in Katy’s stomach. For one, as ticklish as Amanda was, Katy knew that it was very likely that she - Katy - was the more ticklish of the two. And she feared that it wasn’t even that particularly close, either. Especially with Maddy doing the honors across Katy’s upturned soles. Maddy’s touch always left Katy feeling more… sensitive. So yes, Katy was quite concerned that it would be shown that she was the more ticklish of two. But also…

“You can’t tickle me while I’m tickling her,” Katy said nervously. “I’ll wake her up and then she’ll wonder what we’re doing down here,” she continued, trying to reason with Maddy. It was true. A tickle attack from Maddy on Katy’s exposed feet would very likely produce a paroxysm of laughter from Katy, and, no doubt, awaken Amanda from her slumber. It would only stand to reason, then, that Amanda would wonder why Katy was at the foot of the couch having her own feet tickled by someone Amanda didn’t know.

“You’re going to have to hold it in then, aren’t you?” Maddy said, adjusting the cuff of Katy’s jeans so it presented a polished look.

“Yeah, right!” said Katy, who despite all of her efforts in trying to pull herself free from Maddy’s entrapment had found no success. “How am I going to do that?”

“Relax,” said Maddy, massaging the back of Katy’s calves beneath her. “I’ll go super light.”

“That’s even worse,” Katy whispered under her breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing,” said Katy, not wanting to give Maddy any more ideas than she already had but well aware of the fact that Maddy had already discovered the spot on Katy’s foot that drove her insane with a light touch. “Just… Just tickle her, not me.”

“You’re not really in a position to make commands, now are you?” teased Maddy with a smug grin as she ran one finger across the bottom of Katy’s trapped foot.

“Eeep!” squeaked Katy, quickly covering her mouth with her hand She had not been expecting Maddy to begin tickling right away. “Maddy, no,” she begged, twisting and turning her body to try to get a better look at what was taking place behind her. “We came here to tickle her, remember?” Katy asked, a slight panic in her voice as she contemplated what would happen if Amanda woke up and saw what was going on.

“Yeah,” Maddy teased. “But then I saw this cute pair of feet sticking out from the leg of these jeans and it was just impossible to not tickle them,” Maddy teased again, running that same finger across the bottom of Katy’s foot again.

“Noooo,” Katie laughed, lurching forward a bit as her body registered the tickling. “This is so not fair at all,” she protested.

“You better start tickling,” Maddy commanded, “because I’m not stopping.” Maddy drew a third line down the bottom of Katy’s trapped foot with her finger, sending the message.

“Ahh!” Katy yelped, again covering her mouth with her hand to drown out the noise. “Are we really doing this?” she asked incredulously.

“Oh, we are,” answered Maddy, fluttering her finger across Katy’s foot.

“Oh my word,” Katy said through laughter as she tried to compose herself. “This isn’t even fair.”

Katy re-positioned herself so that she was now once again sitting in an upright position - or as upright a position as she could be with Maddy sitting on her calves - to give her the best position in which to tickle Amanda. Katy lightly dragged one finger along the ball of Amanda’s foot and watched as Amanda’s toes curled in response. She slid the tip of one of her fingernails along the top of Amanda’s foot and watched as Amanda’s foot recoiled in ticklish torment.

But just as Katy was once again finding a groove in tickling Amanda, she felt Maddy’s finger once again make contact with her own vulnerable foot, the ticklish touch too much to take. Katy bit down on her lips to suppress the giggles from escaping as she again tried to turn her attention to Amanda. Katy clumsily clawed at Amanda’s foot, her mind exerting so much effort into trying to block out the ticklish feeling it was sensing that it hardly had any effort left for the tickling task at hand. As expected, Amanda barely registered a reaction to Katy’s efforts, but Maddy’s endeavors were met with much more success. Maddy was waving her wandering finger across the entirety of Katy’s upturned sole, leaving no spot left untouched.

“I can’t even concentrate,” Katy confessed as the wall of giggles poured from her mouth. Indeed, Katy had paused her pursuit of tickling Amanda’s foot and forced her face onto the couch cushion, hoping to muffle the giggles that now poured out uncontrollably.

“Really?” asked Maddy, feigning surprise. “That’s odd. I haven’t had the same problem,” she said with a laugh of her own.

“Well no one is tickling YOUR feet,” Katy said matter-of-factly.

“I made sure to keep my Keds on,” Maddy gloated. “Can’t tickle what you can’t reach.”

“Oh really?” asked Katy, a renewed energy brought out by Maddys’ challenge. “We’ll see about that,” she said.

With that, Katy pushed herself off the couch and valiantly tried to grab onto Maddy’s ankle, hoping to get even a slight grasp in an attempt to pull her shoe off. It was a difficult proposition, to be sure. In her position, sitting on her knees, Katy’s upper body was facing the opposite direction of where Maddy sat, so any effort would require Katy to twist her upper body in ways it wasn’t meant to twist. But, if there was one silver lining for Katy, one variable that may play in her favor enough to make the impossible possible, it was how Maddy was sitting herself. In an effort to get comfortable, Maddy was now kneeling over Katy’s calves, which, of course, meant that although Maddy was still able to hold Katy’s calves in place, Maddy’s feet now stuck out behind her, leaving her shoes just a mere inches from Katy’s grasp.

Thus, the battle ensued, with Katy desperately trying to get a hold of Maddy’s sneaker while Maddy tried to simultaneously prevent Katy from stripping her of her sneaker while also trying to keep enough weight on Katy’s calves so Katy could not escape. Any advantage Maddy may have had with Katy needing to twist her upper body was significantly decreased by the fact that Maddy had to focus on two objectives.

Katy tried to grab a hold of the white canvas sneaker covering Maddy’s foot. She knew from Maddy’s earlier admission that Maddy wasn’t wearing any socks under her Keds, and thus, removing that sneaker would remove Maddy’s one layer of protection and leave her barefoot. Though Maddy was undoubtedly more ticklish when she had nylons on, she still had little to no defense against a tickle attack on her bare feet. Katy knew that removing that shoe was the key to getting her hand on Maddy’s ticklish feet.

Maddy, meanwhile, knew exactly what Katy was trying to do and she knew exactly what it meant if Katy were able to successfully remove her shoe. Maddy tried everything she could to thwart Katy’s pursuit of her sneaker, using karate-like instincts to push Katy’s advancing arms away. Maddy was regretting her earlier admission - that she wasn’t wearing any socks under Keds. True, Maddy rarely - if ever - wore socks under her Keds, but still… Maddy was also wishing she had tied her sneakers in a more traditional, secure manner than she had. Indeed, one might even say she had hardly tied them at all. Rather than knotting them on the bridge of the shoe, Maddy had tucked the laces inside her shoe, loosely gathering them together; since she was young, Maddy had always found the look of a single lace across a pair of Keds sneakers to be super cute. That look, however, also produced a much looser shoe than a more traditional lace tie would have produced.

At long last, after what seemed like endless attempts and blocks, Katy was able to finally grab hold of Maddy’s sneaker. She pinched at the back of the shoe with her thumb and forefinger, grabbing hold tightly as she smiled triumphantly.

“Got it!” she boasted, tugging at the shoe to try to remove it.

“Don’t you dare!” warned Maddy, twisting and turning her ankle now as much as she could to try to prevent Katy from removing the shoe and baring her foot.

“What are you going to do about it now?” Katy asked, tugging away at the sneaker and getting it to the point where Maddy’s heel had almost popped entirely out. Katy smiled as she saw the curve of Maddy’s heel

Maddy just smiled. “This,” she said plainly, and turned her attention back to the floor in front of her --- Katy’s feet. While still keeping her right hand near her sneaker for defense, Maddy’s left hand went on the offensive, deploying all five of its fingers to cross the tender sole of Katy’s upturned, vulnerable feet.

Katy instantly collapsed in a fit of laughter, losing her grip on Maddy’s shoe in the process, and she fell to the floor laughing hysterically as Maddy’s fingers forged their attack.

“No, no!” Katy pleaded. “I’m sorry!” she begged through laughter as she heard Amanda starting to stir on the couch amidst the commotion. “Please stop!”

Maddy did stop, as she herself didn’t really fancy the idea of Amanda waking up and catching the two friends playing around as such. Maddy took the opportunity, though, to reposition herself, lifting Katy’s legs up so Maddy could now sit cross-legged, her feet away from Katy’s reach, while still holding Katy’s calves in place.

“Oh my word, I hate you so much,” Katy teased, pained that she had been so close to somewhat evening the odds in removing Maddy’s shoe only to come out on the losing end of the mini-battle. She did feel slight relief, though, in the sense that despite the ruckus, Amanda had seemed to drift back to sleep again.

“Naughty girl,” joked Maddy, basking in her victory and relieved, also, that not only had Amanda remained asleep but both of Maddy’s Keds remained on her feet, out of reach of Katy. “Now are you going to keep tickling her or should I just keep tickling you?”

“No, no,” said Katy with urgency, pulling herself back into an upright position. “Don’t tickle. I’ll tickle her.”

And tickle Katy did, though truth be told, the overwhelming feeling of vulnerability that she was experiencing herself was making it difficult to really take in what was happening. Yes, she was once again able to launch an effective tickling campaign on Amanda’s feet, but Katy’s own vulnerability weighed heavily on her mind, and as such, she found herself looking over her shoulder to make sure Maddy wasn’t up to no good.

Although Katy would never necessarily complain about Maddy tickling her, Katy internally lamented - to some degree - that the course of action had gone the way it had. Amanda would be leaving soon, returning back home after her brief escape into the world of academia, and Katy doubted such an opportunity would ever present itself again. Sure, it was possible Amanda might return some day. Doubtful, but possible. But she would never return as naive as she had arrived for this adventure. Now knowing first-hand that nylons were torture for the ticklish, Katy doubted Amanda would ever even wear them again, let alone were she ever to return to the apartment. No, this was sure to be the only time Amanda would ever find herself in Katy and Amanda’s apartment without so much as a single pair of socks for protection, and to find her asleep on the couch, completely vulnerable, was like striking gold. But now she couldn’t even make the most of it as she, herself, was also under tickle attack, the soles of her own nylon-covered feet acting as bullseye targets for Maddy just as Amanda’s had for Katy.

Worse, still, this was the second consecutive time where something had gone awry in Katy’s plans of tickling Amanda. Each time, Katy had fully been in control, having the younger Amanda completely vulnerable to any tickle Katy had planned, only to have the friend in the room - last night Amber and today Maddy - turn their attention to Katy’s feet.

For some reason, Katy was more determined than usual to prove herself not as ticklish as Amanda. Of course, those who knew Katy on a personal level knew that it was very likely she would be the most ticklish person in any room - certainly if not the most ticklish then right near the very top. And with Katy’s penchant for wearing nylons seemingly every day of her life now, it wasn’t very often one could confidently say that another being was more ticklish than Katy. How had Amanda described herself the other day? Deathly ticklish? That was no doubt a level of ticklish reserved for those truly unfortunate souls - a sorority which, admittedly, Katy was a part of, as well.

But there was something about Amanda that had stirred up the competitive juices within Katy in wanting to make sure she stood out on top of any tickling escapades that should occur. Maybe it was that, prior to Amber outing Katy was ticklish last night, Amanda would have had no idea that Katy was ticklish at all. Or if not at all, she certainly would have had no idea that Katy was as insanely ticklish as she was. Maybe it was the age gap, however small it was. There was something about the discrepancy between college-aged and high school-aged that suggested, well… Perhaps an increased level of worldliness? Sophistication? Maturity? In all regards, the college-aged student should be looked upon in awe by the high school-aged student, even if both are technically considered adults under the law. And even if, realistically, the age difference was only a couple of years. But it was an important couple of years in Katy’s mind. But it was impossible to show any worldliness, sophistication, or maturity as a college-aged student when the high school aged-student has you laughing uncontrollably, begging for mercy as she tickles away at your feet. No, everything Katy had ever perceived about life had taught her that she should be the dominant one in this situation. And yet with the simple swipe of a finger, all of that dominance disappeared...

“I don’t hear any tickling going on down there,” Maddy whispered, drawing Katy back to reality. “Remember, if I don’t think you’re doing a good enough job tickling her, I’m just going to have to tickle you instead,” Maddy quasi-threatened.

“OK, OK, OK,” conceded Katy. “Look, I’ll gladly tickle her,” Katy informed. “Just stop tickling me while I do it!”

Katy turned her attention again to Amanda. If this was the game that Maddy wanted to play, Katy could certainly play it. Or try to, at least. If Maddy wanted Amanda to get a good tickling, then Katy was going to deliver a good tickling. The trick was just making sure Amanda didn’t wake up…

The tip of Katy’s fingernail made contact with Amanda’s foot, causing the foot to jump in ticklish surprise. Katy leaned in a bit closer and wiggled her index finger on the bottom of Amanda’s big toe next, causing yet another jolt of ticklish shock through Amanda’s body. Katy couldn’t help but smile herself at Amanda’s reactions. She surveyed Amanda’s feet, wondering where to target next, before zeroing in again on the ever-so-sensitive arch area. This time, it was a devious smile forming on Katy’s face, as she remembered the events of earlier, when just the slightest touch of Amanda’s arch had caused her to giggle audibly.

Therein lay the conundrum, though. The arch was clearly a ticklish spot, perhaps the most ticklish spot of all. But was it too ticklish? Would any prolonged attack of that sensitive spot be too much for Amanda’s slumber to contain? After all, having been in Amanda’s spot countless times before herself, Katy knew that no matter how deep a sleeper someone was, there was a line, a tolerance level almost, where the touch would simply become too ticklish, alerting the brain that action is needed. Katy had to find that line and not cross over it.

Strategizing, Katy decided to trace along the outer edge of the arch, circling around the sensitive area continuously rather than using just a spot tickle here and there. The tip of Katy’s finger made contact with Amanda’s foot, just slightly below the ball of the foot but not at the height of the arch, and the finger began its slow, circular descent.

“Hey he he he,” Amanda giggled, kicking her foot in the process, hoping to thwart whatever it was that was causing such a ticklish sensation. Katy froze, nervous that she had crossed the line immediately, but took a deep breath when she saw that Amanda hadn’t woken.

“What are you doing back there?” Maddy asked, hearing Amanda’s murmurs.

“Just tickling,” Katy said.

“Be careful,” Maddy warned.

“Careful’s my middle name,” Katy said playfully, turning her attention once more to Amanda’s arches. With each touch, each swipe, Katy catalogued more information regarding Amanda’s ticklishness - where she was most ticklish, what type of touch elicited the greatest response, just how far to go without waking Amanda… The encyclopedia of ticklishness within Katy’s mind was filling with page after page after page of notes.

This time, Katy started at the bottom of Amanda’s arch, touching just where the heel ended but, again, not quite in the center of the arch, sending her finger off on a journey across the ticklish nylon-covered flesh of Amanda’s feet.

“Cut it out,” Amanda giggled in her sleep, her foot again trying to kick away whatever perpetrator was tormenting her sleeping soles. It was clear to even the most casual observer that the arch was a particularly weak spot on Amanda, one that elicited the most vocal - and most humorous - response. Amanda shuffled, her body doing all it could do in its slumbering state to try to avoid the digit causing distress.

Next, Katy planted her finger on the side of Amanda’s foot, drawing a quick line across the center of her sole before landing on Amanda’s instep. Even in her sleeping state, Amanda nearly jumped off the couch.

“Knock it off,” she said quietly against the giggles. “You know I have really ticklish feet,” she said to someone in her dreamland.

Katy and Maddy both burst out in laughter of their own, unable to hide the hilarity of Amanda’s conversation.

Katy winked at Maddy to catch her attention, and then turned back to Amanda. “Do you now?” she asked, hoping to catch Amanda in that halfway point between being asleep and being awake so that she’d respond to her.

“Yes, silly,” Amanda answered, still in her dreams. It was clever that whoever Amanda was talking to in her dreams was a close acquaintance, someone who would have tickled Amanda before. “You know I can’t handle it.”

“You’re evil,” Maddy said, shaking her head at Katy but doing nothing to discourage the behavior.

Katy put her finger up to her lips to shush Maddy. “So what happens if I…” Katy said, letting her finger finish the sentence as she drew a small circle right in the center of Amanda’s arch.

“Nooooo,” Amanda laughed, shaking her head back and forth in her sleep. A smile spread permanently across Amanda’s face as her body was registering the ticklish touch. “Cut it out, I told you” Amanda said whimsically. “I have nylons on.”

Maddy and Katy exchanged glances with each other, both their eyebrows raised and their mouths open in awe.

“Nylons, huh?” Katy asked, playing dumb and hoping Amanda neither woke up nor fell back into a deep sleep.

“Yup,” Amanda said matter-of-factly in her sleep. “Don’t tell anyone,” she continued, lowering her voice to an almost whisper. “But they make it even more ticklish somehow,” she confessed.

“More ticklish?” Katy said, unsure if she could get any more words out without laughing at the sight before her.

“So much more ticklish,” slumber Amanda continued to confess. “My boyfriend’s cousin and her roommate taught me about it.”

Maddy was struggling to contain her laughter at this point. Though clearly Amanda was dreaming, Maddy laughed at the thought of Amanda going back home and actually having this conversation with someone -- whoever it was.

“Cootchie coo,” teased Katy, wiggling her finger near Amanda’s exposed arch. Amanda tossed and turned, twisted and squirmed, trying to get her vulnerable feet away from Katy’s exploring finger - all to no avail, of course.

“No-o-o-o-o,” laughed Amanda. “Don’t tickle! I told you, I’m more ticklish in nylons,” she stated.

“I’d say so,” Katy said as she continued to string sleeping Amanda along.

“Don’t make fun,” Amanda said, playfully. “You should try it out,” she said, catching Katy off-guard with her suggestion. “You know how ticklish you are on a normal day,” she said, teasing whoever she was talking to almost in a flirtatious manner.

“I’m ticklish?” Katy asked in shock, not sure who even the “I” was supposed to be.

“Don’t play dumb,” joshed Amanda. “Everyone knows how ticklish you are,” she said, trying to bring her hand up to point to whoever-Katy-was-supposed-to-be. “Don’t you remember last week when Brittany tickled you?”

“Brittany tickled me?” asked Katy, becoming more and more desperate for details with each exchange of the conversation. She had no idea who Brittany was but wanted desperately to find out.

“You were practically dying,” Amanda said in her sleep. “I thought your eyes were going to bug out of your head,” she added.

“Yeah, well,” Katy said, not sure how to even respond, since she - clearly - hadn’t been a part of what had taken place between this mystery person and Brittany last week.

“You’re SO ticklish,” Amanda repeated with emphasis. “Ooooh, I have a great idea,” she said abruptly.

“What?” Katy asked, worried Amanda was changing the subject.

“You know how Brittany has to get dressed up and wear nylons on the days she has sports?” she said, clearly able to formulate evil machinations in her mind even when sleeping. “We should totally tickle her feet when she has nyons on,” Amanda said, laughing at her idea. “She would die.”

“Brittany’s ticklish?” Katy asked, happy to hear this additional tidbit of information about one of Amanda’s friends. Yes, it’s true - pretty much everyone in the world is ticklish, but it was always extra sweet to hear someone say the words.

Amanda laughed in her sleep at Katy’s question, as if it should be obvious to anyone. “Have you forgotten every pedicure we’ve ever gotten with her?” Amanda laughed, giggling.

“This is amazing,” Katy mouthed to Maddy. Indeed, Katy had no way of expecting Amanda to be such a treasure trove of information. Sure, it was very unlikely that Katy would ever meet Brittany or the other unnamed party in real life - heck, it was doubtful that she’d ever even see Amanda again after this weekend - but she relished the idea of this tickle war brewing between the three friends.

“Something tells me you were just like Amanda when you were like in high school,” teased Maddy, alluding to her proclamation of Katy as the Tickle Queen earlier.

“Maybe,” joked Katy, realizing that planning out a tickle attack on one of her fiends was exactly the sort of thing Katy would have done in high school. In fact, she could probably recite five such examples off the top of her head right now. “But I just wasn’t as ticklish as Amanda,” Katy said, still clinging to the ideal that the high school girl should be more ticklish than the college girl.

“That’s total BS,” Maddy said with a laugh. Though she clearly only came to know Katy recently, she had a very strong feeling that Katy didn’t just happen to become as insanely ticklish as she is overnight.

“Is not!” retorted Katy.

“You’re more ticklish than Amanda right now,” Maddy said matter-of-factly. “You’re saying you weren’t that ticklish in high school?”

“I am NOT more ticklish than Amanda,” Katy protested, more embarrassed than agitated at the claim.

“It’s OK,” Maddy said reassuringly, sensing Katy might actually be upset at the back-and-forth. “It’s not a bad thing to be ticklish.”

“Well, I’m just not more ticklish than a high school student,” Katy said definitively. “There’s no way that can be true.” Katy turned her attention back to Amanda, planning what to do next.

“Oh, I can think of many ways that can be true,” Maddy replied. “For instance,” she continued, pausing her words as she began to trace one finger along the bottom of each of Katy’s upturned soles.

“Crap, no!” Katy said, caught completely off-guard by Maddy’s attack. Her body jolted as giggles began pouring out of her mouth, unable to contend with the assault Maddy’s fingers were implementing on her feet.

“Sure looks like you’re more ticklish,” joked Maddy, turning her head to watch Katy struggle with twists and turns as she turned into a giggling mess.

Indeed, Katy was quite evidently losing any battle she may have been trying to wage against Maddy’s tickling fingers. Where Katy was once somewhat upright - at least from above the knees - she was now squirming on her stomach on the floor, desperately trying to pull her trapped legs away from Maddy’s wiggling fingers.

“Maddy, no!” begged Katy, quickly realizing that this wasn’t just the quick tickle that Maddy had utilized before; it didn’t seem as if Maddy had any intent of stopping this time. Katy worried how much time she had left before her stream of giggles turned into out and out laughter, sure that such a commotion would wake Amanda from her slumber. The fact was, unless Maddy relented and withdrew her fingers from their attack, Katy was sure to lose the battle against the surge of hysterical laughter building within her. As it was now, that laughter was being suppressed mostly by Katy clamping her lips closed with her teeth.

“Do you want to rethink your statement?” teased Maddy, relishing the control that she was able to exert over Katy with something as simple as a finger swipe. Maddy bounced up and down rhythmically in tune with Katy’s squirming beneath her, but Katy was never able to pull her legs free. Nor did Maddy ever slow her fingers’ journey across Katy’s nyloned soles; one finger from each hand slowly traveled across every tender inch of Katy’s ticklish feet.

“Please,” begged Katy through her clenched teeth, frantic that she was about to explode with laughter. “I can’t.”

Maddy paused her tickling for a moment as Katy breathed a sigh of relief. “You’ll have to find a way,” Maddy said, restarting the torture of Katy’s most ticklish spot.

“Nooo!” gritted Katy, not understanding how Maddy wasn’t aware of how close Katy was to simply busting out laughing.

“Relax,” said Maddy. “I’m only using one finger now,” she said, showing her right hand as proof of its idle status without pausing her left finger’s path. “You should be able to handle this,” advised Maddy. That is, unless you’re more ticklish than Amanda,” she said with a smile. Indeed, Maddy couldn’t help but smile as she watched Katy struggle to keep it together against the tiny tickles invading her body. Maddy loved how ticklish Katy was. She loved even more that nylons also made Katy even more ticklish than she was to begin with. And she loved most of all that despite that fact, Katy still religiously wore nylons, often with no other form of protection for her feet.

Katy dropped her head to the carpet, squeezing her eyes shut as she tried to focus on anything other than that finger that was lazily tracing the bottom of her feet. She desperately tried to think of a way out. It was clear that she wasn’t going to be able to pull her feet away; Maddy’s grip was too strong and Katy too weak to accomplish that. It would be next to impossible to try a tickle assault of her own on Maddy; the one chance Katy had had, Maddy’s vulnerable feet, had long been extinguished. Katy contemplated simply giving up, letting the laughter flow freely from her mouth. Yes, that would wake Amanda, but it was becoming more and more clear that that may be the only way to end this relentless tickle torture.

“Admit you’re more ticklish and this could all be over,” advised Maddy, herself sensing that Katy may be reaching the point of no return in terms of hysterical laughter. Maddy began internally debating her next course of action. Surely any hysterical laughter from Katy would awaken Amanda and, as Maddy had thought all along, it would be very awkward to be caught by Amanda. But to stop would be to signal defeat, to let Katy boast that she had been able to withstand the tickle attack on her feet. Additionally, what would it say about Maddy if she weren’t able to get Katy to admit defeat while Maddy was tickling Katy’s nylon-covered feet? Indeed, Maddy had found herself in similar situations growing up throughout the years - be it with family, friends, or significant others - and no matter who the perpetrator had been, Maddy had never been able to withstand such an assault on her own feet. And very rarely had such an assault been orchestrated on Maddy when she had nylons on herself; more often, it took place when Maddy had been barefoot or even when Maddy had socks on. If Katy were able to withstand such a tickle assault on her feet when she had nylons on and Maddy couldn’t handle one even when she had socks on, then the Amanda variable would almost go out the window; it could then logically be argued that Maddy may be the most ticklish of all three. That simply would not fly in Maddy’s mind. Yes, being ticklish has always been her biggest weakness in life, but how could she, a young business professional, fare worse against a little tickling than a college student and a high school student? No, it simply couldn’t be. Maddy reasoned that Katy’s persistence could be chalked up to Maddy’s intentional light attack; this was by no means a full tickle attack on Katy’s feet. No, rather it was slow and deliberate, one that wasn’t designed to elicit hysterical laughter immediately. It only stood to reason, then, Maddy concluded, that whatever the outcome of this stand-off would be, Katy was still at least more ticklish than Maddy.

Katy, meanwhile, was suffering through a similar internal debate. Yes, she had stood her ground in stating that Amanda was more ticklish than Katy was, but at what cost? It was becoming clear to Katy that Maddy wasn’t going to stop until she had heard what she wanted to hear - that Katy considered herself more ticklish than Amanda - and it was coming to the point where Katy had to decide which fate was worse: make the admission or continue to suffer the ticklish attack on her helpless feet? And while it was true that Katy wasn’t likely to hear the end of it from Maddy were Katy to make such an admission - certainly not anytime in the near future as the two were locked in such a tickle war, anyways - Katy had to really wonder: did even she believe that she was less ticklish than Amanda? If her entire life experience wasn’t evidence enough, the events experienced with Amber and Nicki and now Maddy had made one thing perfectly clear: Katy was absolutely, undeniably, out-of-this world, insanely ticklish. Was it really all that outrageous to think that Katy, then, might be more ticklish than Amanda? Or any other high school student, for that matter?

“But Amanda has to be more ticklish,” Katy heard herself saying with some disbelief. If Katy was going down, she was going to go down with some pride.

“Suit yourself,” said Maddy, pausing her tickling efforts again.

Katy again breathed a sigh of relief. Was it over? Had she won? Had she proven her point?

“I didn’t want to have to do this,” Maddy said, looking back with an evil smile at a clearly worried Katy, who wondered what Maddy had in mind. “But do you remember back a little while ago? During one of our tickle wars… When I found a certain spot…” Maddy mentioned with a wink.

Katy’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

“NO!” she protested.

“Oh yes,” Maddy said with a nod.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, but I would.”

“You couldn’t.”

“Oh, but I could.”

“I’ll scream,” Katy said, knowing she would have no way of defending against even the slightest attack on that area.

“Guess you’re gonna have to figure that out, huh?” Maddy said with a shoulder shrug.

With that, Maddy’s finger lowered out of Katy’s sight, dropping down to its target like the claw machine at an arcade. Katy pulled and tugged her feet with renewed vigor; there was no way this would end well.

Maddy’s finger made contact, the tip of the fingernail lightly pressing against the super-sensitive skin of the forbidden spot. Katy’s body lurched forward as if it had been jolted by electricity.

“Eeeeeeee” she squealed, trying desperately not to make any noise. She quickly grabbed a throw pillow from the couch, not even giving any mind to whether such an action would awaken Amanda, and planted her face in the pillow to muffle the incoherent babble that was now coming uncontrollably from her mouth.

“Looks like I found the spot,” Maddy joked.

Katy’s back arched up, the feeling of Maddy’s finger foraging against that flesh both tickling Katy out of her mind but also awakening a feeling from deep within Katy, that feeling that Katy by now was all too familiar with when someone played with this spot.

It was no use. It wasn’t worth it. Katy instantly began tapping her hand against the carpet, trying to signify that she had given up, that she was waving the white flag. It would be embarrassing enough if Amanda were to wake up and find Katy and Maddy playing tickle games while she slept; it would be something altogether if Amanda woke up and saw the effect that this was sure to have on Katy. To say nothing of Maddy, whom Katy wasn’t even sure knew the full extent of the effectiveness of this tactic.

Katy was frantic. That was the trouble with this particular situation. With being helpless. With Amanda, sleeping or not, being within arm’s length of all that was happening. It presented itself as a super ticklish spot -- until it didn’t anymore. To the untrained eye, Maddy may have just been tickling an unbearably ticklish spot on Katy’s body, perhaps the most ticklish spot of all most ticklish spots. But the longer the tickling would go on, the clearer it would be that there was so much more going on. Yes, it tickled. It tickled like mad. It perhaps was the most ticklish spot of all most ticklish spots. But Katy had long come to know that this was also the most intense thing a person could do to get an arousal of Katy. And with Maddy’s focus hovering on that spot, her acrylic nails just drawing miniature circles over and over on that vulnerable spot, Katy’s body was losing the battle and losing it quickly.

Much to Katy’s dismay, though, her signal of surrender had gone unnoticed by Maddy. So deep in concentrate was Maddy that she hadn’t heard Katy’s hand tapping against the carpet. Either that or she had chalked the noise up to some other source. So without that knowledge of Katy’s immediate surrender, Maddy continued her attack, never once taking her sight off of that spot.

Katy was hysterical. She had thanked her lucky stars that she had been able to pull that throw pillow to the floor when she had because, at this point, there was no stopping the noises coming from deep within. Laughter mixed with pleasurable moans as her body battled the two competing sensations. She wondered why Maddy wasn’t stopping, how long Maddy would continue. How long SHE could continue.

Katy felt it. Felt it acutely. Felt it on the bottom of her foot. Felt it in the pit of her stomach. Felt it in between her legs. Katy squeezed her legs together, pressing her hips together with as much force as she could, to push that feeling back down. To block it out. To hide it. Her body planked in its effort to fight off this feeling.

Her body shivered. Quaked. Goosebumps rose from under her skin. Though her eyes were clenched shut, she could feel her eyeballs rolling in their sockets in line with every little circle Maddy drew on that spot. In short, her body was giving in.

Katy knew it was now or never. She had to put a stop to this. Before it could not be undone. But how? Maddy still wasn’t registering that Katy was feverishly tapping out on the floor. The only way for Katy to get Maddy to relent, it seemed, would be to verbally give up. To admit she was more ticklish than Amanda. To beg for mercy.

But how could she? Physically, how would she be able to open her mouth long enough to mouth those words without every other emotion spilling out, as well? Could it be done? It would have to be. Somehow.

“I,” Katy began, slowly opening her mouth but closing it right away. “I give,” she tried again, unable to get all of the words out or say them loud enough for Maddy to hear.

“I giiiiiiiive,” she bellowed, dropping her head back into the pillow as quickly as she could before anything else came out.

This time, Maddy heard it.

“You give?”

“Yes.”

“Are you ready to admit anything?”

“I’ll admit anything you want,” Katy conceded. “Just please get off that spot.”

“Let’s hear it,” Maddy instructed.

“What do you want me to say?” Katy asked, her body still covered in goosebumps.

“I want to hear who you think is more ticklish,” Maddy reminded.

“OK,” Katy admitted, defeatedly. “OK.” She pushed herself up with her arms so that she was no longer laying on the floor.

“What are you doing?”

“Let me just sit up,” Katy said. “I’ll tell you what you want to hear, but let me sit up.”

“Should I trust you?” Maddy asked with apprehension, as Katy pulled herself up and twisted her body so she was closer to Maddy.

“I’m just going to whisper it,” Katy said, leaning in closer to Maddy so that her chin almost rested on her Maddy’s shoulder.

“OK,” Maddy gulped, not sure what to expect.

Katy leaned in as close as she could, her lips nearly making contact with Maddy’s ears. “I admit I’m more ticklish than Amanda,” she whispered softly, sniffing Maddy’s hair as she finished her sentence.

Maddy’s body shivered.

“Especially when you’re tickling that spot,” she added, almost inaudibly, pushing her breath out as she finished her words.

Goosebumps exploded over Maddy’s skin. “Oh my gosh,” she said, shaking herself back to reality. Though Maddy had long held deeply repressed feelings of attraction to Katy - to some degree - she was not prepared for that to be public knowledge yet. “OK,” she said, standing up and taking a few steps away from Katy. “I, uh,” Maddy stammered.

Katy pounced to her feet and smiled at Maddy, never really before having seen Maddy so flustered.

“I should probably get back,” Maddy said, motioning to her apartment. “I don’t know if I left the oven on,” she said, clearly lying through her teeth.

“Yeah, of course,” Katy said, recognizing the lie immediately but walking Maddy to the door. “I’ll see you later?” she asked.

“Definitely,” Maddy said.

Katy closed the door softly as Maddy walked away. She propped her head against the door, her eye looking through the peephole, her right leg bent in the air behind her.

From the couch, Amanda’s eye spotted Katy and she began to stir from her slumber.

“Sorry I fell asleep,” Amanda said, stretching. “Did I miss anything?”

“Ahm, no, not really,” Katy said, startled after having almost forgotten that Amanda was even in the room. “Just a normal weekend day.”

Woohoo! It's been so long but very much worth waiting for :)

Wonderful as always......the inner monologues, the banter between the characters, the teasing references to past events....fabulous work and always leaves me wanting more!

And for reference, i'd love to see more of Amanda's adventures and to hear about her relationship with Brittany and the mystery friend :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back