• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish during foreplay

Haptic

Okay so obviously I’m aware of the irony of choosing this forum to ask this question BUT, does anyone have any experience making out with someone who is extremely ticklish and trying NOT to tickle them? My new partner is ticklish to the point where I literally can barely touch him and even though it’s so freaking cute and he’s very good natured about it, I want to be able to at least have the option to not tickle him haha. Any tips?

don't use your finger tips. touch him using your palms, or the length of your fingers. also hold or touch more firmly.

steve

I think this is a nice problem to have. He must be very relaxed around you.

Hi Haptic!!!!

Maybe try giving him a massage? Apply more pressure, don't use nails or fingertips but explore his body with different pressures to see what works and what doesn't work, it's a hell of a lot of fun and you can really play around with it, and he gets to do the same to you, I don't know how open he is about tickling you but it may give you the opportunity to tell him what you like without it being awkward. Explore and enjoy, oh and I'm happy you've found someone, just don't tell him any of your cheesy jokes 😉😉😉😉 Take care xxxxxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back