• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office scenario. M/F feet nylons

red devil

3rd Level Red Feather
I’ve never written anything like this before but inspired but a Twitter follower who share her nylon feet and talks about what she wishes would happen to her, I wrote this the other night to send to her.
I hope you enjoy it. If so I may write some more.

From my desk I can see you dipping your nylon feet in and out of your shoes. Every once in a while you cross your legs and dangle a show of the end your red painted toes. This sight causes me to be distracted from my work to the point I need to do something about it.

Picking up a random piece of paper and a pen,I get up from my desk and stride across the office to stand next to you. You already know the effect your dipping and dangling had one me as you’ve caught me looking on more than one occasion. You always smile and wink when our eyes meet and you notice me blushing slightly and shifting in my chair.

I lean on your desk and say “could you just have a look at these figures for me, I can’t seem to get them to add up”...as you reach for the paper, I drop my pen under your desk. “Oops, let me just get that” I say as I drop to my knees under your desk. What I’m greater with take my breath away. Your gorgeous legs and feet in sheer blue nylons and black flats. My heart starts to race as I wonder whether I should take a chance or not. You move uncomfortably in your chair as you begin to work out what might be about to happen...

My face is so close your feet and I can smell their musk combined with the scent of the shoes. It stir something in me and I grab your ankle and hold tight. As I look up at you I can see you trying to keep calm. You look right at me and mouth “ you wouldn’t dare!” and then smile. I decide at that moment that this could be my only chance to do what I’ve wanted to do for so very long. I mouth back “ Oh yes I would” and I pull your shoe off your foot to reveal your wonderful foot, complete with it’s dark red painted toes. It’s truly a wonderful sight and I can hold back no longer. I pick up my pen and slowly drag it up your nylon covered sole for your heel to you toes, grinding as I do so. The look of panic on your face is such a turn on for me and I’m already rock hard in my trousers. You try har not to react to the lightening bolt that’s exploded on your sole and you shake your head at me and whisper “no, no”. I just smile back and nod my head.

I drop the pen back on the floor and then, holding my hand up, I wiggle my finger at you and give you a really big wink...you take a deep breath in anticipation of what’s about to happen and try to force your foot flat on the floor. I’m too strong and managed to move your foot to my lap and keep your sole exposed. The temptation is too much and unleash a full on tickle attack on your sole, moving my fingers all over it so as not to miss a single ticklish spot.

You grip the arms of you chair and try to hold the laughter in. You’re getting flustered and desperately trying not to attract attention to yourself. I keep up this attach for a few seconds and then decide to go for the toes. I know I only have a very small time to do this before you finally lose it and start laughing out loud and I have to stop. I’m so tempted to suck your toes but resist enough to push my finger tips in under your toes and also through the nylon between your toes.

This is too much to bare for you and you finally let out an almighty scream and laugh. You start to thrash about in your chair and beg me to stop, when you can catch your breath enough to say the words. By now people are beginning to look over and stare. They suddenly realise what’s happening and give each other a look that says “Oh it’s just Mina being tickled again”

In your struggle to escape you manage to free your foot and push yourself away from the desk and sit giggling and trying to control your breathing, with tears starting to come down your cheeks. “Oh my god Duncan, that was so mean, you know I hate it when I get tickled on my feet”

I try to compose myself as I come out from under the desk. I decide to stay on the floor for a moment so as not to show off the bulge in my trousers which has now made my boxers damp with pre cum. I can actually speak either as I have a lump in my throat and my heart is still racing. Finally as the bulge subsides I get up and straighten my shirt and tie. You seem relieved that the torture has passed and go to move back to your desk. At that moment you heard another voice from behind you “You need a hand there Duncan?” “I think we should teach Mina a proper lesson about dipping and dangling in the office” it’s Mark from accounts who has always threatened to tickle torture you but has never had the opportunity before. “You look worried again and say” not now Mark, I have work to finish”
You look at him and give him a serious look to which he just says “ Well, it’s not for you to decide” “One foot each Duncan?”
You feel the sene of panic return and you realise this is actually going to happen... TBC

Be kind! Names haven changed.

Awesome story! Enjoyed it a lot! :D

I would love to hear more! Looking forward to the next part! :)

Great story! I can't wait for more nylon tickling for Mina!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back