• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Au Pair

bwilson

I was 25 at the time when my older cousin and his wife had a baby. The baby was born in January and they learned pretty quickly they would need outside help with child care because they both worked full time. By the spring they were hosting an Au Pair from Thailand, Hansa. Hansa was a really cute 20 year old. She was about 5'4", her skin color was naturally tan, she had straight and long dark black hair, round cheeks, and a really big smile with nice teeth (I included a picture from the internet of a similar looking girl).

I had summers off at the time and would often go over to my cousin's house to use their pool. After meeting Hansa I was making a lot more visits to "use the pool". She was always very friendly and warm, greeting me with that big welcoming smile. She was always happy to see me because she was still new to the US and I was close to her age. We had a comfortable friendly vibe right away. We would usually chat for a few minutes before I would go use the pool for a while and leave her to her duties. I started to figure out the baby's naptime and would plan my routine around that. Basically I would try to be out of the pool and shower around the time Hansa was done putting the baby to sleep. I knew I was going to find a way to tickle her I just wasn't sure when.

While the baby was napping, Hansa had some free time to herself and she would watch TV or practice her English. Her English was solid but unpolished. She could communicate well but she had a pretty strong Thai accent and a limited vocabulary. One day after my shower I noticed her studying English in one of the family rooms. She was sprawled out in a Chaise Lounge chair wearing a fitted plain white t-shirt, grey joggers, and barefoot. This was the first time I saw her feet and they were very pretty. They were dainty, soft, and well taken care of, with symmetrical toes that were each slightly shorter than the preceding one. I offered to help her study and she eagerly accepted.

I pulled up an ottoman near her feet but not conspicuously close. As we practiced, I tried thinking of ways to tickle her. I had an idea and started googling Thai translations. I would give her an English word to see if she could identify it by saying the word back to me in Thai. If she got stuck I would give her hints. After a few words I said "foot". She smiled, waved her foot and said "thao". Next, I said "tickle". She had never heard the word before. She pondered and looked stumped. I gave her some vague hints that I knew wouldn't help and she looked more confused. So while she was thinking I slowly dragged (but in a pulsing motion) two fingers (while again saying "tickle") from her heel, up her sole, to her toes. She flinched, crunched her foot, let out a cute yelp, and smiled while reaching towards her feet as if to stop the tickling that wasn't even happening anymore. She was happy to get the word correct and didn't think much of the tickle.

Unfortunately for her, the next word was "torture". Again, she had no idea what the word was. I knelt down off the ottoman and swiftly wrapped one arm around her ankles and started spider tickling both of her feet. She immediately let out the most adorable soft laughter hehehehehe. She was overwhelmed with the tickling sensation and very submissive. Squirming and waving her feet a bit but seemingly had no strength to fight back. I looked back at her to see her helpless looking smile and laughter. In between laughs and giggles she would keep saying "I don't know" and trying desperately to guess the correct word. I didn't let up and she started squirming more, eventually turning almost on her stomach to pull her legs away. I "helped" her get completely on her stomach and sat on the back of her ankles for the finale. I dug into her soles and starting teasing her "what's the word Hansa". The stream of laughter never stopped except when she tried blurting out "no tickle" "please stop".

I got off her after a couple of minutes. She turned over and still had a huge smile and flushed cheeks as she caught her breathe. She flashed one last smile as she called me "mean". I helped her study for real a bit longer but the rest of the time she sat with her feet tucked away from my reach.

thai-girl.jpg

Sounds like you had a good time teaching her how to speak english loll

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back