• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Stage Hypnosis Tickling

ticklingandfeet

TMF Expert
Does anyone have an interest in or collect mainstream stage hypnosis show that show taking off shoes/socks off and/or tickling?

Alan Sands is one performer I like. Here is an example: vimeo.com/1951506

He does this bit where he tells everyone there feet are ichy. They start scratching, and take off their shoes then he tells them to take off there socks and use them as hemp rock between the toes to really get at the ichy. Then he suggest if you want relief grab your the person beside's you foot and hold it high in the air and scratch as hard as you can. Some of the reactions are pure tickle torture and some are just comedy :)

Does anyone collect him or stage hypnosis? Anyone trading videos?

I don't understand how you can believe in hypnosis, psychics, and the like

I don't understand how you can believe in hypnosis, psychics, and the like

Don't lump them in together. Hypnosis is just a human state and condition. Works on enhanced suggestion. Psychics, conversely, have never been proven to be real through scientific experiment.

Don't lump them in together. Hypnosis is just a human state and condition. Works on enhanced suggestion. Psychics, conversely, have never been proven to be real through scientific experiment.

hypnosis, too, has not been scientifically proven by anyone, this is just a placebo effect, modern psychologists use hypnosis therapy less and less often, since it does not give results, it is possible to lead a person into hypnosis only under strongly acting narcotic drugs

hypnosis, too, has not been scientifically proven by anyone, this is just a placebo effect, modern psychologists use hypnosis therapy less and less often, since it does not give results, it is possible to lead a person into hypnosis only under strongly acting narcotic drugs
And it's equally possible to lead people into a trance like state using hypnosis and suggestion. I've performed it enough times to know they aren't faking it, they absolutely feel in a trance.

And it's equally possible to lead people into a trance like state using hypnosis and suggestion. I've performed it enough times to know they aren't faking it, they absolutely feel in a trance.
I don’t believe hypnosis is fake no matter how much I tried, I was always conscious, but they told me that I was doing some tasks, and what’s the funny thing is, when I ask to film it on video, or provide at least some evidence, they find what then excuses

I don’t believe hypnosis is fake no matter how much I tried, I was always conscious, but they told me that I was doing some tasks, and what’s the funny thing is, when I ask to film it on video, or provide at least some evidence, they find what then excuses

Your single experience. It doesn't work on me, but I've done it on loads of people successfully. That's like saying you're not ticklish so it must always be faked.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back