• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kay getting dates wrong... (M/F)

P4E

TMF Master
I said I would type up this story ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...h-sandals-exposed-shoes&p=4611006#post4611006 ) ...so here you go guys.

N.B. I wish i'd recorded the actual tickling but it wasn't the place to, so pictures will have to suffice.

My close friend Kay lives in Central London. She's know about my thing for tickling probably since 2003, and moreso for her feet (She has UK size 7's, with a nice arch, and long toes). So this particular day in 2018 we'd met up in Hyde Park, her on the tube and me being me, driving down there (Paid my Congestion charge).

I got there first, so I walked into the park from where I'd parked behind BMW Park Lane, and I kinda chilled out on the grass opposite that dealership. She rang me around 10 minutes later and I asked where she was, ' I'm so sorry mate, i'll be another 15 minutes cos one of the heels on my high heel broke, so wearing sandals now, and no that's not a green ligt for you mister!'. I just laughed and said 'ok well hurry up mate I haven't paid to park all day!', and we ended the conversation.

She turns up from behind me and tickles my sides, taking me totally by surprise! I laughed and looked at her, saying she'd pay for that! We went for a walk around Hyde Park and she said she was hungry, so off we went to Cafe Helens on Edgware road for a lamb shawarma each. She was talking to me about her work and how she's now working from home meaning she's in PJ's and slippers all day, I could hear her talking but to be honest I was distracted by her feet in her sandals, she kept teasing me by wiggling her toes.

I motioned for us to leave after the bill was paid, and she suggested we drive down to hers for drink at the pub opposite hers. I knew this was her way of saving a trip but I agreed, so we walked back through the park back to the BMW dealership behind which I'd parked up. On the way through the park I mentioned I wanted to grab a pic of her feet in sandal, and she protested saying her skin was rough, the nail polish was chipped and her sandals weren't all that good. I said it's fine just a pic or two, and she challenged me to get a picture whilst she was walking... So, I did! I showed her and she said 'ok ok Show off' as she laughed.

We drove back to her place, and we grabbed a pub table outside the pub. It was busy inside but outside it was fairly empty, people kinda milling around but no one sitting on the tables, benches or seating. I got in the drink, she wanted a double...as expected lol. So we were talking and catching up, and I said 'I'm gonna grab a few pics of your feet kay, cos i don't know when I'll see you again', she said it was ok, so I snapped a few pictures...in conversation she mentioned my birthday, but the Totally wrong date haha!

I laughed and said 'ok kay, now we're drawing a line, you were late, you didn't wear the strappy heels I got you cos you broke em, and now you forget my Birthday...you've known me over 15 years...This deserves some kind of punishment mate...'
She started giggling and looked me dead in the eye, then smiled... Next thing I felt was her sandaled foot on my left knee under the table!
I looked down at it, then back at her and said 'there's people here...', she looked at me and smirked, 'Makes it all the more fun...i'll have to tone down my laughter won't I...'. The next 30 minutes I will never, ever forget.

She's quite ticklish, but I hadn't actually tickled her for almost 2 years by then as, unfortunately we didn't see one another a lot because of me being on shift work. I looked down at her foot in the sandal and her beautiful toes, and I gently moved my index finger between her big toe and second toe...she clenched her toes hard on both feet and giggled, she wanted to laugh but she held it well! I looked at her, back down at her foot, and back up at her, she then put her other foot on my right thigh, nudging my 'package' as she did so, I had both her feet, in sandals, at my hands!

I could feel my heart rate racing but I kept it cool, I couldn't go mad because of there being other pub goes around. She sorta nodded her head to say go for it, so I put both hands on her arches through her sandals and just enjoyed the feeling of her wrinkles, so pronounced, I moved my hands gently from the heel end of the arch to the balls of her feet whilst she smiled and slowly wiggled her toes, using her right foot to intentionally rub my thigh. She looked at me as she did so, and with a smirk said 'you've gone quiet ash...', at which I smiled at her and used the nail of my pinky finger to tickle under her second toe on her left foot, she giggled quietly with a big smile on her face and spread her toes on the right foot; I turned my right hand palm up and used my fingers to gently do a back and forth motion under the long toe stems of her very soft toes, she was resisting scrunching her toes and I could tell she was really fighting the urge to burst out laughing!

She kept her right foot on my thigh but she pulled her foot back slightly so the sandal moved forward and there was more space between her foot and the sandal, so I used the fingers on my right hand to gently move from the tips of her beautiful toes, under the ball of her foot, to her arch and back. I have to say it again, the underside of her toes and between were so soft, loved the feeling against my fingers especially when she'd move her toes to resist scrunching them haha. She moved her left foot a bit further up my leg from my knee and wiggled her toes, so I pulled out a pen from my jeans pocket, quietly said 'spread your toes, but like, up from the sandal', which naturally spread her toes, and I used the pen lid end of the pen to gently go between and under her toes. She moved her right foot away from my right hand and playfully nudged my package whilst grinning from ear to ear and giggling. I stopped after a few minutes, and I just stuck both my hands under the front of toes and started to slowly rake them back and forth making her giggle and say 'ok ok chill chill ash...'.

I stopped with my left hand, but with my right I just sorta carried on caressing her foot as we started talking again, every now and then going between her toes and touching the skin making her giggle.

We left the pub shortly afterwards, and I said i'd walk her back to her flat (apartment). She smiled and said ok cool, so we walked up the 4 flights of stairs, and we got to the top of the stairs... she looked at me and said 'whats up ash?' I looked at her feet and said 'well...nothing really...erm...' , and she replied with 'ok, come on man out with it, whats up? you know my feet are pretty much your playtoy so whats up?'
I went quiet, then told her I wanted to tickle her toes with my tongue, and she said 'oh, like lick or suck?' I nodded. She put her hand bag down and said 'well, flat 33 and 34 are empty, so no one's gonna come up here, so...'

...And with that, she sat down on the top step of the stairs, got a tissue out of her bag and started wiping her feet down, then she looked up at me and said 'ok...this is first time for me too so, well, go for it, dont be shy, you can take them off...just remember, it's me ok.'... so, feeling reassured I picked up her right foot, sandal still on and as I moved it towards my mouth she spread her toes upwards and said 'i showered today don't worry' and giggled. I smiled and put my lips around her big toe and swirled my tongue around it, kay grabbed the stairwell handle trying to contain her laughing through just giggling like a little girl lol.

I looked at her and said 'so it tickles...?', she laughed and said 'My god, that's like, it tickles...but carry on if you want?'. I picked up her foot again as she spread her toes for me again, but this time I took her big toe and second toe in my mouth and used my tongue to tickle in between them, she scrunched her toes a bit as she couldn't contain herself and started laughing out loud, but she kept her foot there so I carried on licking and sucking her toes. After a few minutes, I took her sandal off and I licked her soles... like her toes, the sole was pretty clean with a bit of a salty taste. The next 45 minutes I was sat on the stair 2 below hers, at her feet going at both feet, whilst she giggled, laughed, scrunched her toes and encouraged me whenever I felt i'd done too much.

It was hitting around 6:30pm when I got up and said 'ok, i'd best stop now in case the floor below come back!', she laughed and said 'yeah, im all giggled out mate... I actually kinda enjoyed that, not too intense!'. We hugged one another and she walked into her apartment barefoot.

Hands down, this was one of the best experiences of my life. Thankfully I still see kay now, often when i go to see her at her apartment she'll wear sandals or strappy high heels for me. I'm lucky.

Attachments

• DSC_8192.JPG
    DSC_8192.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 350
  • DSC_8191.JPG
    DSC_8191.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 372
  • DSC_8188.JPG
    DSC_8188.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 471
  • DSC_8189.JPG
    DSC_8189.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 329
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back