• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lee from OR (I've had partners from WA & CA too)

Emberr

I am baaaaaack haha I took a break from TMF because well... 2020 was horrible. But I am open and committed to finding my Dom/Ler. I thought I would write a detailed description not to be intimidating but to be clear on what kind of man excites me and how I view tickling.

To help verify myself here is my Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExpressiveSoles and I am on Fetlife as Emberr.

I identify as a lee/submissive. I am NOT a switch, so for the love of everything, stop asking. I think about tickling basically every day and want to have a partner with a similar drive. I also love the attention to my feet through worshipping, so ideally my partner would love to devour my feet, too (but not required) lol

I am drawn to emotionally intelligent, self-aware and empathetic men who understand how to communicate and develop intimate relationships. Communication is critical to the relationships that I have. If you are inconsistent, unable to have regular conversations or do not have the ability/time to maintain this type of relationship, please do not waste my time. Communicating helps me build that level of trust, and I always think, if I can't talk to you now how are we going to be able to talk when we start playing.

I have done a lot with tickling so I am no longer looking for a one-time meetup or an emotionally disconnected relationship. Emotions drive me and allow me to fully tap into my vulnerability, therefore, the deeper I can dive into kink and subspace. Basically, the safer I feel the more delicious everything becomes. I also am looking for someone I respect and admire enough to explore my deepest tickling fantasies with.

I love tight, immobilizing bondage, wearing cuffs and collars, fueling that feeling of helplessness and hypersensitivity before a scene begins.

I am looking...

- for single, monogamous men. I don't mind if you have children or are divorced! This does not have to be a romantic relationship but I do prefer that we are each other's main partner. But I am also not against if it turns romantic.
- for someone who is confident in what they want. Ideally, you have some experience and are well educated in safety and informed consent.
- for someone who is a ler by nature, who enjoys tickling and especially who has a tickle fetish. Someone who identifies with a dominant role and enjoys being in control.
- someone relatively close to my age, but I also don't mind men between the ages of 30-55.
- someone who is creative and loves the process of planning a scene, from discussing our deep desires to the preparation to the anticipation and then the actual act of it.
- someone who wants to incorporate our kinks into our daily lives. Whether that be teasing, or sending sexy pics or doing light play... kink is how I share my feelings and connect with my partner. It does not have to be a full out scene to have fun.
- someone who is nurturing and patient. I need a man who actually understands emotions, trauma and how that impacts someone's sexuality. Someone who allows me to have my space when needed but is always there to soothe me.

I am NOT looking...

- for someone who is cocky, aggressive, or pushy about their desires.
- to mentor someone new to the scene.
- jealous types. I have a lot of friends in the community and I do plan on keeping all my sites and content going.
- for a fling or one-time meet, or a roleplay/chit-chat with someone who has no intention of meeting.

Physically....

- this feels silly, but I generally am attracted to a nice smile, tall men who make me laugh (w/o being tickled) and enjoy the nerdier things in life.

I am willing to travel (and have you travel). I would consider relocation for someone if a serious connection is established.

Please be willing to share pictures, talk on the phone and video chat.

If you have any questions, ideally you will post them in the comments below. And if you do reach out to me, please let me know and put a subject header along the lines of: "Responding to your Ad" or "Dom/Ler" so I know it's specifically about this post!

It helps if you answer these when you reach out:

1. Why you think you'd be a match for my Dom/Ler
2. What excites you about being my partner
3. Basic information: living situation, job, interests, passions
4. Any questions you have for me!

I know this was very direct, but that was my intent. Most people know me as friendly, silly and super kinky. Don’t feel shy ☺️

Thanks for taking the time and reading my message :)

-Emberr

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back