• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming soon!

So in the last story I posted I mentioned how cool my sister in law is! Well we were texting just today. She’s busy with a big community project for her current job on top of going to school for dental hygiene. Anyway I just texted to see how she was and she said she was super stressed! I replied “well sounds like you could use a laugh lol”. I didn’t really intend for that to be a feet tickling thing but it was haha. She replied “haha actually I really could! Maybe in the next day or so we can hang out. I could use a good laugh!” “Alrighty then” I replied. Her next text she sent a few minutes later was one I saved. “You can totally tickle the crap out of my feet. Like I said I’m need a good laugh and some stress relief haha”. I almost dropped my phone. Now mind you, she knows I’m into the whole feet
Tickling and as I mentioned, I’ve tickled her many times and in the stocks I made myself. She’s that cool! I replied “haha you got it!” So in the coming days we will hang and have a good time for sure! Stay well everyone!

Here’s a pick of her feet. Sorry I have to use the Imgur app to get photos off my phone.
Hopefully it works.

https://i.imgur.com/Ynr1Qhh.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you just love it when they come out of nowhere and give you permission? I'm looking forward to your next encounter. She sounds super cool!

So in the last story I posted I mentioned how cool my sister in law is! Well we were texting just today. She’s busy with a big community project for her current job on top of going to school for dental hygiene. Anyway I just texted to see how she was and she said she was super stressed! I replied “well sounds like you could use a laugh lol”. I didn’t really intend for that to be a feet tickling thing but it was haha. She replied “haha actually I really could! Maybe in the next day or so we can hang out. I could use a good laugh!” “Alrighty then” I replied. Her next text she sent a few minutes later was one I saved. “You can totally tickle the crap out of my feet. Like I said I’m need a good laugh and some stress relief haha”. I almost dropped my phone. Now mind you, she knows I’m into the whole feet
Tickling and as I mentioned, I’ve tickled her many times and in the stocks I made myself. She’s that cool! I replied “haha you got it!” So in the coming days we will hang and have a good time for sure! Stay well everyone!

This is so cool, love it. I think she likes to be tickled, some girls love the ticklish laughter. How old is your sister in law ? I'm assuming her feet are really ticklish too?

Don't you just love it when they come out of nowhere and give you permission? I'm looking forward to your next encounter. She sounds super cool!

Yes agreed! I mean I shouldn’t have been surprised I guess but still get the ol’ butterflies when I read that text reply. She’s pretty dang awesome. The fact that we keep it between us is neat. The first time I told her about it, I had mentioned it was a little
Embarrassing to admit. She said to not worry about it. She actually was cool with it and has totally had fun with it.

This is so cool, love it. I think she likes to be tickled, some girls love the ticklish laughter. How old is your sister in law ? I'm assuming her feet are really ticklish too?

Yes! She’s is amazing! We have a special friendship and have had ever since I started dating my wife. We hangout quite a bit. She’s the only person I’d ever admitted my liking for feet tickling and she’s totally cool with it. She’s always kept it between us. She’s 27. Yes her feet are pretty ticklish! Some days more than others but always get a nice laugh out of her every time! She’s always up for a good foot rub always :)

She's the type of woman fantasies are made from!

Yeah she’s pretty awesome! The first time I offered the stocks as a suggestion I did provide a cash incentive lol. But now it’s just a text asking to hang and then she will gladly have her feet messed with! I even let her have a go at tickling me in the stocks. She wasn’t bad at it!

Gorgeous feet, and sounds like a real keeper as a friend!

Yes my sister is law is pretty darn cool. She’s the only person I shared liking tickling her feet with and she’s totally cool with it all! Given her lots of foot rubs and many tickling including putting her feet in the stocks I built. Just recently tried the new rubber scalp scrubber on her feet and she went wild!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back