• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Acting? Faking? Realizm?

mch5

TMF Regular
Does it really matter if the model is ticklish at all if you actually see what you wanted to see?
Yes, in a perfect world all models would be ticklish!
But the truth is... I don't care.

Movies are "make believes", sometimes to an unbearable degree. for example, when I watch a movie with my wife and there's a rape scene, I admit... I'll look away! (oddly enough, she won't).
The suffering and horror of the idea is too much for me. But, if there would ever be a scene with a woman being unconcently tickled, I'll probably get aroused by it, though I would never wish such thing to happen in reality.
What I am trying to say, is that I won't mind if my fetish videos would get even darker, as long as I know its just a production.
And so, those very rare videos with models suffer-laughing (something I can see on their faces) doesn't have to be "real", no one have be harmed for pleasure. It's actually feels good knowing that after the video shooting ends, they just say "ok, lets go get coffee" :)

What do you think?
Can you enjoy the illusion knowing what it is?

As I've said before, I just want to get my rocks off while watching a woman getting tickled when I buy clips. If it LOOKS like she's ticklish in the preview, that's all that matters.

It matters because fake tickling videos are extremely cringey.

The best thing is when a participant is both really ticklish and came willingly, despite all those love-hate relations with tickling :)
Speaking of our studio, that's always our goal - to find ticklish ladies and make them love the experience no matter how hard it was to handle :)

I think there is a level of fakeness I can tolerate that still makes it fun to watch... I don't know if that makes sense... like if I'm watching with the purpose of needing a fix for... you know what... then yes, there needs to be authenticity and it NEEDS to be real, but I do watch them casually sometimes and I don't care so much when the ticklishness is played up a bit in that case. But it can't be so badly faked that it's cringe and just unwatchable.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's an interesting point, and one I've been forced to think about a lot more since becoming a producer.

At GTK we only put out totally real reactions, as wild and natural as we can get on film. We're sitting on a bunch of unreleased videos in which we think the models were 'hamming it up', which doesn't fit in with our brand of tickling. Arguably they'd still be very enjoyable for many, but prefacing a release with 'by the way we think the model is acting a little here' is not something I think our fans would want to read or would prompt them to buy that title.

I personally don't mind a little exaggeration, providing the model is actually and clearly ticklish, as Mikey says. The legend that is FTKL has said he likes the models to be plenty ticklish, but not insanely ticklish, and what you see in his work is top of the line production with a bit of theatrics thrown in for good measure. He has the top spot on C4S sewn up tightly, so clearly there is a considerable market for that.

But outright faking I think is obvious to all of us on here, and not something we really want to see, unless perhaps if it's in a cool mainstream clip.

Wow. It's 2021 and it's been forever since I posted but I've been in non-stop tickled mode since Christmas and the finally the pandemic is waning!

So to the question: Yes, it matters to me. As a pro Lee and Ler, I don't want to tickle someone who is just wanting to be touched. Yes, this has happened before and it just comes through as kind of boring. I don't mind touching someone but if they say they are ticklish, I WANT to tickle them that much more!

It's important to feel that sensation of their body bucking and bouncing, laughing and screaming. You all obviously know how the rush you get on both sides so yep, for me it's a MUST!

Thank you all for the opinions.
Maybe by willing to accept some level of fakeness is the only way for me to, maybe one day, find the clip that shows what I really want to see.
So far, I only found only bits of my fantasy here and there. And having quite a bad experience with custom productions tought me some lessons.

Obviously, Real reactions are the goal, but what if the reactions you want to see are never filmed?

I'll always prefer genuine reactions over faking, particularity if the woman is barely or not ticklish at all. That's why I always liked BmoreSoles and BK Ticklers videos. They would tickle IG models and what you saw was what you got. I also like Tickle Therapy for that same reason. And for classics, ANA and TickledSole were my favorites.

Acting is lying

Obviously, Real reactions are the goal, but what if the reactions you want to see are never filmed?

Although completely unknown, I've been a paid professional actor since my first twenty buck a week gig in 1973. It was a Christmas children's show- still in high school, I played a vile king who stole all of Santa's toys until shown the evil of my ways by a beautiful blonde magical doll. (Adding insult to injury the actress refused to sleep with me, and she was really ticklish too, as I'd found out at the cast party...) Anyway, to survive in the profession it's vital to be an excellent liar. Actors used to be denied burial in consecrated ground because our ability to convince people of what both we and they knew to be false was said to be bestowed by Satan.

Actually the only Satanic people in the profession are agents and casting directors, God rot them all, but that's a much longer tale for another day.

But to the point- as long as the actress in the video has you convinced of her incredible ticklishness she's doing her job, and it really doesn't matter what she as a person happens to be feeling at the time. It's like a stripper pretending to be crazed with lust for the men for whom she's disrobing, while she's actually trying to remember if she fed her cat.

So whether the ticklee's helpless laughter is real or whether it's a performance, the most important question to ask is 'Is she lying well enough to convince me?'

If so, enjoy her work and buy more of her videos.

Great post, Libertine, thank you.
So I think it depends on whether or not you are satisfied if it's a lie but you don't know it is.

It's actually so much the same in politics nowadays.. (I'm talking about our politics in Russia, to be clear)

Great post, Libertine, thank you.
So I think it depends on whether or not you are satisfied if it's a lie but you don't know it is.

It's actually so much the same in politics nowadays.. (I'm talking about our politics in Russia, to be clear)

Actually you are talking about politics and politicians everywhere. :cynical:

As your own Nikita Khrushchev put it so splendidly, 'Politicians are the same the world over. They'll promise to build you a bridge even if there's no river'.

It just drives me crazy when the laughs are super fake 🤷*♀️ like when they barely get touched and they're already screaming. Or when the volume of the laughter doesn't change with the intensity of the tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back