• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“My toes better be immaculate” /F

hwt421

This is my first story and it’s about an ex-girlfriend, I hope you enjoy. There will be sequels and crazy ideas based off exaggerated true events. I hope I can paint a good enough mental picture for your brains through my writings.

Candie was a beautiful girl. 19, young, very snobby and stuck up but that’s what you’d expect coming from a rich family. She had her moments and knew how to be sweet, but her mean girl attitude got her into a few ticklish predicaments and this is one of them.

Long straight black hair, a beautiful face with lovely kissable cheeks, standing roughly 5’5” with a semi curvy body always dressed to impress professionally sometimes donning glasses or a flower in her hair expensive clothes and dresses and of course her bigger size 9 feet usually in a pair of expensive heels. Of course a former dancer she took pretty good care of her feet with monthly pedicures probably to compensate for her embarrassment and self consciousness for her larger sized peds.

Her boyfriend (me) couldn’t resist playing with her feet whenever she was barefoot around him which was frequent. And as you could imagine, pedicure day was his favorite of the month and that day happens to be today. “I’m going after work today babe.” Candie said with a smirk on her face, “What color should I get?” Her boyfriend thought for a minute, “Teal, my absolute favorite,” He grinned. “Ok baby anything for you, I’ll see you when I get home.”

Candie arrives at the salon in her big sunglasses, hoop earrings, her hair thrown up in a bun with a flower. Tank top, ripped jeans rolled above her ankles and flip flops. She takes a seat in the chair and removes her flip flops revealing her mouth-watering feet, perfectly pudgy toes and super-wrinkly meaty soles. She let her feet soak in the water waiting a while before she was finally tended to. Candie was impatient and just wanted to get home to her boyfriend. “Alright can we speed this up please I really got places to be.”
The nail tech gets started and clips her nails and scrubs her soles. Candie was never really “super” ticklish as the scrubbing made her bite her lower lip but nothing more. Then it was time to paint the toes. “I want that teal right there,” pointing to the nail polish bottles on the wall. “This one?” asked the nail tech. “Yes that one, my boyfriend’s favorite color,” she said with an attitude. “My boyfriend loves these feet so don’t screw up!” she continued to bully the younger boy tending to her feet, “My toes better be immaculate,” she said with a bratty grin. The boy getting aggravated just let out a sigh and painted the teal polish on her toes, perhaps a shade darker than she had hoped for. “Aren’t you gonna massage my feet with lotion?” As the boy finished painting her toes, he grabbed a bottle of St. Ives lotion and began massaging her wrinkled soles. “You’re not nearly as good as my boyfriend, and this teal isn’t even the right color so don’t expect a tip from me,” she torted. Then she quickly pulled her feet back and slipped her sandals back on, grabbed her purse threw a $50 on the counter and walked out and rushed home to her boyfriend.

“It was awful babe, like they weren’t even trying,” she pouted. “I was nice as pie and look! They didn’t even get the color right.” The teal did look like more of a darker turquoise but he didn’t seem to mind. “No worries babe, I still get to rub ‘em right?” “Of course,” she said. “But can you use some lotion? That’s like my favorite part and he did a terrible job and didn’t even use that much lotion.” Candie LOVED when her boyfriend rubbed her feet, especially with moisturizers such as lotion or baby oil. She found it extremely therapeutic. “You got it babe,” said her boyfriend as he grabbed a bottle of baby lotion from the cabinet. He popped the lid and squirted a healthy amount into his hands as Candie laid on her stomach with her bare freshly pedicured soles upturned. Her feet were already really soft from her pedicure but the application of the lotion would make them soft as a baby. That was the aim. Her boyfriend began rubbing the lotion into her meaty arches. “Uggggghhhh my god baby,” Candie cooed as her boyfriend worked the lotion into her heels up her arches and under her toes. “I want you to do my pedicures from now on, I don’t want anybody else touching these feet.” Her boyfriend finished working the lotion into her soles as they were now soft as a baby’s butt. Candie was in heaven and found it hard to keep her eyes open which was common. “Take a nap baby, I got you,” her boyfriend whispered. He then grabbed the lotion and squirted even more than the first time into his hands and worked the thicker coating of lotion into her soles this time focusing on her wrinkly arches and hydrating each and every wrinkle as Candie’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, her boyfriend’s fingers sinking into her wrinkly arches like butter.

A few weeks later Candie comes home from work and slips off her high heels after a long day and lays on her stomach on the couch and places her upturned feet into her boyfriend’s lap. “Long day?” He asked beginning to rub her achy soles. “Yeah, plus I just want you to play with them.” Her boyfriend began rubbing her arches. “Uh babe? What’s this?” He seemed surprised “What babe?” she responded with minor panic “I think you have a callus.” He said to her as a focused on the area just under her big toe but above the ball of her right foot. Sure enough just a teeny-tiny baby blemish she hadn’t noticed. “Oh my god it hasn’t even been 3 weeks,” she scoffed frustrated at her boyfriend’s new discovery. “Well I’ll just let you handle it babe,” she said. “I don’t know if I got the cure for this one but I’ll figure something out. As he kept massaging the blemished area on her foot. The next day her boyfriend calls the salon, of course it just so happened to be the same one from a few weeks prior. “Hi i’d like to set up an appointment for my girlfriend tomorrow if I could please,” as her boyfriend was far more polite than Candie. “Absolutely her name please.” “Oh it’s Candie Sh-“ “CANDIE! the same bitch that was in here a few weeks ago and damn near made the new boy quit?!” The clerk interrupted angrily. “Excuse me?” torted her boyfriend. “Yeah she was up here being quite the asshole to the techs and the new boy and pretty much everybody,” the clerk said impatiently. Not totally surprised by the clerk’s claim and seeing shades of Candie’s attitude in the past, her boyfriend grew silent face in palm. “I see...,” he replied. “Well allow me to make it up to you, let’s get her the Deluxe and I will tip each of you $100 and then we won’t come back, and I’ll even let you all have a little fun with her,” her boyfriend compromised. The clerk then went silent for a moment pondering his proposal “Deal. I have a 4:00pm tomorrow, all I got.” replied the clerk “Done.” Candie’s boyfriend obliged.

The next day Candie was driving home from work. Big Sunglasses, her hair down and wearing a short dress showing off her muscular legs. She had slipped her tired feet from her heels and was driving her Cadillac home barefoot, anticipating a home pedicure of sorts from her boyfriend soon after she arrived home. She pulls in the driveway slips her feet back into her Steve Madden’s and walks inside. “Hey honey,” she smiled at her boyfriend as she put her LV purse down. “What are you so dressed up for? You look great!” said Candie admiring her charming boyfriend’s apparel. “Well I set up an appointment at the salon today,” he said to her rather nervously. “What? Why!” Candie’s mood changed quickly. “Why would you do that? And I bet it’s at the same salon as last time isn’t it? ISN’T IT?” Candie was becoming furious as she stormed off into the bedroom. “But babe I figured we’d do that and then go to that Italian place downtown afterwards and maybe we can go shopping for a new pair of heels for you,” her boyfriend trying to talk her into it. “So you’ll be there with me?” she replied giving him the puppy dog eyes. “Yes babe of course,” her boyfriend responded. “Fine, but I’m never going back after.” Candie slipped her feet into her Ugg slippers and off they went.

In the car on the way, Candie’s boyfriend was explaining how he got her the Deluxe and that the salon was going to take better care of her feet than he could but she wasn’t too enthused. “I wonder what they do for that, you know, the Deluxe.” Her boyfriend said as he looked over at his beautiful girlfriend who was less than thrilled by the whole situation. “Probabaly just paraffin wax or whatever, never had that before though.” The couple pull up to the salon and Candie throws her hair up into a loose bun with her big designer sunglasses over her eyes as they walk in holding hands.

They walk in and approach the counter and to nobody’s surprise Candie kept her sunglasses on her face and avoided eye contact with everyone. As they checked in her boyfriend swiped his card and Candie chimed in “Look can we just make this as quick as possible and get this done and over with, you guys were terrible last time and I honestly can’t believe I came back,” she pouted. The clerk shot her boyfriend a dirty look but then her boyfriend pulled out a few hundred dollar bills in which Candie who was still pouting and avoiding eye contact didn’t notice. “Right this way Ms.” the clerk said as they took them to the back Deluxe room with added TV’s and luxuries. “Have a seat, we have a nice warm salt water for you today, and our salon tech will be right with you.” The clerk said as he returned to his desk. Candie slipped her feet out of her Ugg slippers and into the salt water. There was no wait this time as the same boy from last time came in from the other room. “Oh wow,” snarled Candie “I got the Deluxe treatment but I gotta deal with the same knuckleheads,” she continued to pout. “Be nice Candie,” said her boyfriend “He’s handling your delicate feet you know,” Candie just folded her arms and turned her away as her boyfriend looked at the salon boy and gave him a wink. The boy pulled Candie’s right foot out of the water and placed it on the towel. Then he opened a jar of green peppermint scrub and placed a huge glob in his gloves and then slathered a bunch of it on her meaty sole especially up across underneath and between her toes and rubbing some into the spot where her callus was. Then the boy pulls out a brand new toothbrush right out of the packaging. “Is that a fucking toothbrush?” Candie said with a big sarcastic grin as if she was about to laugh at the boy, but oh little did she know he was about to give her something to laugh about. The boy took the toothbrush with its stuff bristles as it had yet to be broken in and started scrubbing Candie’s right foot up around the ball and at her toes and toe crevices. Candie’s usually a tough cookie but today would be a bit different. She jolted and tensed up real quick and bit her lower lip, making almost a smirk as she looked at her boyfriend. The boy’s scrubbing grew more aggressive especially around her callus and now Candie started gritting her teeth and finally the boy started scrubbing even harder and faster. Candie then scrunched her sole on her right foot and curled her toes as the scrub had gushed in between them and was running down her meaty wrinkly arch. The boy then stopped and Candie relaxed for a moment and sat up in the chair again. The boy grabbed her other foot from the water and so both her soles were now propped on the towel looking pruny and wrinkly from the salt water and tinted a light shade of pink. The boy the smeared a glob on her left foot and pulled out a softer sponged and scrubbed the green peppermint gel all over both soles which wasn’t as harsh on Candie. The boy then rinsed her feet off and dried them but surprised to see the callus still residing on her right foot. “We’re not leaving until you’re feet are back to immaculate perfection Candie,” her boyfriend said with reassurance. “Whatever what’s next?” Candie shouted. The boy then pulls out a pair of nail clippers, a foot file and a huge bottle of baby oil. As her boyfriend walks over a places a bottle of polish on the table Icy Metallic Blue. The boy clips and files her nails and paints them with the metallic blue polish. Then the boy pops the cap off the bottle of oil and rather than pouring it into his hands, he turns the bottle over and starts pouring it right down onto Candie’s soles, completely drenching her meaty size 9’s. The boy was reaching for the foot file prepared to do his worst as Candie started scrunching, curling and crinkling her toes a.) out of sheer nervousness and b.) to try to tease and taunt the salon boy, and wouldn’t ya know it, it was working. Back and forth spreading and curling, spreading and curling as every time she curled and scrunched her plump piggies her size 9 soles would explode into wrinkles. Candie had a smirk on her face as her boyfriend was very entertained by this, however the salon boy was completely hypnotized. Her icy blue toes wiggling and scrunching as if they were waving to him and her oily wrinkly soles shining in the light. “Oh my god her wrinkly feet are to die for,” said the salon boy practically salivating at the sole show he was receiving. Even the clerk who was watching this all go down on surveillance video was ready to unzip his pants. But quickly the boy snapped out of it and reached for the baby oil again. “You know what, let’s get these piggies nice and greasy shall we,” as the boy turned the bottle over and waterfalled it all over Candie’s soles, her feet were dripping with oil and were glowing in the light. The boy took a few seconds to massage the oil evenly into her wrinkly arches and between her toes then he picked up the coarse foot file and started scrubbing her soles mercilessly. Her boyfriend knew she was in for it as he’d never tickled her with this kind of intensity and believe me it turned him on. Candie gritted her teeth but this was far too much for her, the file gliding easily over her wrinkled soles flicking away and piece of dead or blemished skin that remained on her feet, Candie burst out into giggles “HEHEHEHEHEHE, H-HOW COULD YOU LET THEM D-DOOOO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!” She squealed at her boyfriend. Her plump piggies were scrunched shut as she was waving her feet back and forth unable to escape the boy’s clutches. “NOOOOOoooOoooOOOO!” she screamed as she was shaking in her seat, sweating as her loose bun had fallen out and her gorgeous black hair layed down. The boy stopped as Candie caught her breath in her chair, wiggling her poor tortured feet. “Oh my god that was terrible,” she said trying to fix her hair. The boy left and returned with the paraffin wax as Candie dipped her large feet into it and pulling them back out. Her feet looked like they were coated with molasses as it took a few minutes to dry. The boy then starting at her heels pulled the layer of wax off both feet Simultaneously. Revealing her heels then her arches and finally peeled it off her plump toes. Her feet were now softer than ever before down to each wrinkle. Embarrassed, Candie snatched her purse, stuffed her feet back into her Ugg slippers and stormed out of the salon. Her boyfriend and the salon boy were sharing a laugh as he went up to the clerk to square up his debts with them. He thanked the salon workers and ran out into the parking lot to chase Candie.

THE END

I hope this didn’t suck, I hope you enjoyed let me know, and I have some ideas for a sequel as well as some other girls I’ve met in my travels.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back