• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #262: ANA'S SOLES ARE HELPLESS AGAINST CECI'S TICKLING! (F/F FEET)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

We now come to the last in the current series of new models from Ceci & company. Ana (25, US size 6) is brand new to intense tickling, but was very interested in the idea, and has a lot of fun finding out what it's all about here. Ana is also Angelica Z's sister. Ana has really soft flawless feet, a fact that becomes really pronounced when Ceci oils them up. Ana has a wonderful laugh and reactions too. You might not find better example of Ceci's thirst and enjoyment of tickling feet than this one too, she has so much fun with Ana here.

Our favorite thing about this clip is that rather than try to put her feet down to escape the tickling as much as she can, Ana pulls her feet up/back, making her smooth soles taut, meaning she either doesn't realize that gives Ceci better access to her soles (her arches are definitely her spot), or she secretly is loving the tickling - you can be the judge, but either way this is some great bare foot tickling action. Ceci is very funny and merciless here also, joking with newbie Ana as she introduces her to the different ways she can tickle her feet and drive her crazy with laughter.

We have since done some more work with Ana that will be released later, and found out that she is quite the dominant and enthusiastic 'ler too! So enjoy this first clip of her as a 'lee as we think she gets a fair bit of time on screen as a 'ler in future.

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio/cid3ce069d44c41cbac08ffc2a749

Hope you enjoy DROP #262!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1anafirsttime.png
    Pic1anafirsttime.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 159
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 134
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 165
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 185
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 223
Great clip!!! The Lee's reactions are great, and Ceci is perfect per usual. Great too hear the Lee is thinking about getting on the other side, she'll do great I'm sure. She'd be great starring in the gang tickling, stocked half hour revenge on Ceci. I mean, who doesn't want to see "Ceci's Sorry"! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back