• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 8 (F/F, machine/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 11 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 7

“Here we are,” Rebecca announced as the T cart pulled up to the clothing store. “Ah, Cootchie Coverings, my favorite place to get clothes.”

“I see that it has a tickling-related name,” Jen noted.

“That you do,” Rebecca affirmed. “You’ll find that almost every business around here has their name somewhat related to tickling or a ticklish spot on the body. I don’t think it’s a requirement, per say, but it certainly helps attract customers. After being at the Tickle Cartel for a while, you get used to the fact that everything relates to tickling in some way, and it becomes a little suspicious if something doesn’t refer to it. It won’t seem so strange in a few months or so.”

“Well, in that case, let’s head in,” Jen stated, and the two exited the T cart. “I suppose you have an order for us to get stuff, since you seem to know this store pretty well.”

“You bet I do, but we can abandon that if you want to go get something in particular,” Rebecca confirmed.

“Let’s start with what you’ve got, and we can move away from it later if we decide to,” Jen allowed. Upon entering, the two were greeted by the sounds of several different people laughing, although neither could spot where it was coming from.

“In that case, our first stop will be bikinis,” Rebecca began leading Jen towards the bikini section. “They are by far the most common outfit for summer, and you’ll need several of them.”

“Ooh, I like that one!” Jen soon spotted one to get when the bikini section came into view. She picked out a black bikini with several small gold polka dots on it. Holding it for trying on later, Jen and Rebecca continued to look through the vast selection of bikinis for ones that Jen liked. They soon had several ready for Jen to try on, and they headed towards a fitting room. “I’d like to try these on.”

“Of course, let’s get you in Room 2,” the employee smiled as she retrieved a key from her stand. After ensuring that no one was in the room, she unlocked it and turned back to Jen, the friendly smile still on her face. “Let me know when you’re finished!”

“Thanks,” Jen thanked the employee before she headed inside the room and changed into one of the bikinis. After looking herself over in the mirror and liking what she saw, Jen came out to model it for Rebecca. “What do you think of this one?”

“Come closer,” Rebecca directed, and Jen did so. Rebecca kept asking Jen to come closer until Jen was within reach of her, and then Jen’s host’s fingers went after her bare belly. “I think that it makes you very ticklish, and it also looks nice on you,” she commented with a playful smirk on her face as Jen bounced away.

“I should have known you were going to do that,” Jen could not keep a smile off her face as she returned to try on another bikini, accepting this first one. When she came back out with the second bikini, Jen expressly stated, “I’m not coming closer. You can see good enough from where we’re at.”

“I guess I can say that it looks even better on you than the last one right away, since you won’t come and let me test your ticklishness with it on,” Rebecca declared. Jen was the one to smirk this time as she twirled around to get the next one to try on. Once Jen had tried on all of the bikinis that she had grabbed, she picked around half of them as her favorites and returned to Rebecca.

“What do you have there?” Jen was surprised to see that Rebecca was right outside the door this time, not sitting across on the bench where she had been the entire time.

“I think you should try one last bikini on,” Rebecca stated, handing Jen the bikini in her hand. One look at the bikini told Jen exactly why her host wanted her to try it on: the bikini had ‘Tickle me!’ written on it. “I think you really wouldn’t mind wearing that, and I know that Queen Mistress Heather would like it. She was really insistent on making sure you had plenty of clothes that bared your belly.”

“I’ll try it on,” Jen allowed, and she returned to the room. Upon exiting the dressing room, she was immediately attacked with tickles. Rebecca had her arms wrapped around Jen’s midsection, and she was tickling it fiercely. Without leverage, Jen just laughed and took the torso tickles for around three minutes. Her tickler turned her over after she ceased the abdomen attack to see how she looked in the bikini. Once Jen regained her breath, she went ahead and asked, “How do I look, now that I’m all tickled out?”

“You look great,” Rebecca said what Jen expected before helping her up. “And the message on that should definitely be followed whenever it’s on.”

“Alright, I’ll get it.” Once again, Jen tried to sound reluctant, but a smile was stuck on her face. “I did want to ask how many of these bikinis I could get?”

“I’m not sure what the budget is, but it could have either a minimum or a maximum,” Rebecca replied. When Jen looked confused, she explained, “Queen Mistress Heather’s going to tickle me after you leave as payment for spending her money; she always has when I host someone and get them stuff. One time, she had me tickled extra for spending too much; another time, it was for spending too little. So, I have no idea how much or little I’m supposed to spend. All that out of the way, get eight bikinis, not including the ‘Tickle me’ one.”

“Okay,” Jen’s face cleared up as she returned to the room to finalize her picks. Upon coming out, her crop top back on, she handed the bikinis that she was getting to Rebecca before returning to the employee. “I’m done in Room 2, and here are the ones that I’m not getting. Thank you!”

“Of course, have a great day,” the employee took the spare bikinis, and then Jen headed back to Rebecca.

“Where are we going next?” Jen wondered.

“Next up is shorts,” Rebecca led Jen away from the bikinis, the sound of laughter still filling the store. When they reached the shorts section less than a minute later, they began to look through them. Jen noticed that some of the shorts had messages related to tickling, such as ‘Ticklish knees below’ or ‘Test ticklish legs’, but the majority of them were not tickling-related. Together with Rebecca, she picked out a variety of shorts to try on, from athletic ones to comfortable ones for wearing at home. They found another dressing room, and Jen opted to buy several of the pairs that she tried on. Once that was done, Rebecca informed Jen, “Unless you want something in particular, our next stop will be crop tops.”

“Well, I knew you’d take me to multiple spots to bare my belly,” Jen matter-of-factly stated as they headed just past the shorts.

“Yes, I’ll certainly take that as an advantage, but you should also know that those are very popular during the summer,” Rebecca acknowledged. “You’ll see people in crop tops and bikinis all over here during the summer and even part of spring and fall. That’s just the fashion trend around here, so they put them on either side of the shorts to maximize the summer layout. You’ll also find plenty more messages on these than the bikinis, just so you’re not surprised.”

“I’m not sure I’d be surprised to see something like that; wearing a crop top is basically asking for a tickling, message or not,” Jen responded as she and Rebecca perused Cootchie Coverings’ selection. Despite having sounded resigned at what Rebecca had told her, Jen picked out several crop tops with messages about tummy tickling. She even chose to try on several sleeveless crop tops that exposed her armpits and offered only slightly more tickling protection than a bikini. “Alright, let’s try these on.” Jen found an employee, who let her in the fitting room. After trying on the first crop top, which of course encouraged onlookers to tickle her torso, Jen came out to Rebecca. “How does this look, message and all?”

“I think you could be getting a lot of tickling in the near future,” Rebecca wiggled her fingers and came at Jen. Ready to have some ticklish fun, Jen let her host go after her sensitive stomach, and she was soon on the ground laughing. Following a short tickling, Jen returned to get another crop top, and the process repeated itself several times. Rebecca allowed Jen to get several of the crop tops she had picked out, especially since she spotted a deal for several crop tops. “On to sandals and flip flops!” the host announced as she picked Jen up off the ground, having tickled her again once Jen put her own clothing back on. The two walked for just a few seconds before Rebecca spotted something else, “Oh, I almost forgot these!”

Jen’s focus turned to where Rebecca was looking, and she noticed a variety of short-sleeved shirts, tank tops, and other summer shirts, and she was surprised when she saw that they would cover up her midriff. “You want me to get those?” she was confused. “I thought for sure you’d never let me get something that covers up my tummy.”

“Well, you’ll need some eventually,” Rebecca acknowledged. “And, of course, there’s some that will tell everyone you have a ticklish tummy.” Every single shirt that Jen and Rebecca picked out had a message about Jen’s ticklish midsection. When Jen tried them on, she was quickly reminded that just because the shirt covered her abdomen did not mean that it was protected in any way, shape, or form.

“Why did you want me to try this one on last?” Jen inquired as she came out with a shirt saying, ‘Pull to reveal ticklishness underneath” on the stomach area.

“Because of this!” Rebecca pulled on the bottom half of the shirt, and it ripped in half.

“We broke it!” Jen was shocked and embarrassed, and her face got red quickly. “How AHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAIT!”

“That’s what it is supposed to do,” Rebecca told Jen as she tickled the bare belly of her guest. “There’s Velcro on those shirts connecting the top and bottom halves, so you can just pull on it to get a crop top.” Jen did not pay too much attention, instead trying to get the tickling hands off her torso, and her tickler obeyed her desires in less than a minute. “I’m not sure if you heard me, so look.”

Quickly recovering, Jen saw that there was a thin line of Velcro on the top of the half that had been discarded from her shirt. She leaned down and looked at the remaining shirt on her, noticing that it had a matching circle of Velcro. “B-but how? Why?”

“There’s a market for it here,” Rebecca shrugged the question off. “A couple of your other shirts have that feature, too, and I think one or two have sleeves that come off. Just to make you easier to tickle.”

“Okay,” Jen was still confused, but she knew that questioning this further now would not be productive. “So, are we going to shoes now?” Rebecca nodded, and she headed with Jen over to the summer shoes section. “These are all so cute!” Jen was ecstatic looking at all the different shoe varieties available to her. She bounced between different aisles, picking out several pairs to try on, and before long, her own flip flops were off as she tested the shoes on herself. Of course, Rebecca tickled Jen’s bare feet off and on in between pairs of shoes, and as other customers browsed the shoe shelves, the foot tickling around them increased. By the end, Jen had picked out four pairs of sandals and another five pairs of flip flops to buy.

“Hey, try those ones on again,” Jen knew something was up when Rebecca directed her to put on a pair of sandals from the ‘Cootchie Coverings Choice’ section.

“What’s special about these ones, and why should I give you my feet?” Jen anticipated Rebecca’s next request as she put the sandals back on.

“You should give me your feet because I want to see something,” Rebecca answered the anticipated question. Jen set her feet on Rebecca’s lap, and her companion put her ankles in an armlock. Looking on the side of one of Jen’s sandals, Rebecca announced, “Ah! There we go!” She pushed a button, and Jen heard a motor run. Curious, she looked down, and she was only a little surprised to see that part of the bottom of her foot was bare. The outer edge of the sandal remained, but the part right above her sole had rotated out and was now perpendicular to what it was supposed to be covering up. “Tickle, tickle, Jen!” Rebecca was easily able to wiggle her fingernails across the now exposed part of Jen’s foot, causing her ticklee to giggle. Since Jen was not so ticklish on her sole, the demonstration only lasted for a few seconds before the tickler pressed the button again, and the sandal returned to its place. Rebecca released Jen’s ankles before explaining, “Some of these come with the ability to remove part of the sandal temporarily so that bare feet aren’t so protected. I just wanted to see if that was one of them.”

“I understand,” Jen stated as she and Rebecca got up. “I figured something had to be up with this pair for you to have me try it on again.”

“You got me,” Rebecca smilingly admitted. “And now, let’s head over to the winter section to get you a few things for that.” Jen nodded, and the two continued on, still going through the shoe section. “Oh, look at that.” Jen looked where Rebecca indicated, and she saw flip flops with a feathery bottom. “I’m not going to have you get any of those, but if your feet are feather ticklish, especially your toes, trying to wear a pair of those is torture. Those feathers get all in your feet, and you can’t get them to stop tickling, not even by scrunching up your toes. Just wanted to show you that, and now, on to the winter section.”

The winter section was much less interesting than the remainder of the trip to Cootchie Coverings. Since it was still summertime, Jen only got a couple of outfits from this section. The only interesting part of it was when Rebecca reached under Jen’s shirt to prove that just because something covered up Jen’s belly, it would not protect her from tickles. Aside from that, Jen and Rebecca rushed through this section. On the way back to the cash register, they went through the other sections that they needed to get stuff from, which also went by quickly. It took a while to scan everything that Rebecca was buying for Jen, and when everything had been scanned, the cashier questioned, “I’m assuming you wanted the discount on the crop tops?”

“Yes,” Rebecca affirmed before pointing at Jen while the latter looked curiously at her. “And they are all for her.”

“Alright, I’ll have someone up here soon,” the cashier responded, then calling another employee up before giving Rebecca the total cost. After Rebecca paid the bill, the cashier turned to Jen and announced, “Young lady, I’m going to need you to pick out your favorite crop top, pair of shorts, and flip flops from here. We’ll provide you a room to get changed, and then you can go into the Happy Chair.”

“The Happy Chair?” Jen’s unsure look rotated between Rebecca and the cashier.

“Yes, you qualified for the discount on the crop tops because of how many you got,” the cashier explained. “It requires you to spend five to ten minutes in the Happy Chair.”

“And the Happy Chair is?” Jen wondered.

“Ah, you’ve never seen the Happy Chair before,” the cashier suddenly realized. “It’s nothing bad, so I’ll leave you to experience it.” Without any other options, Jen resigned herself to her fate, and she picked out the aforementioned clothes.

“Who’s the lucky one who gets to go in the Happy Chair?” a cheerful Cootchie Coverings employee inquired as she came to the register, and she was informed that it was Jen. “I see you’ve got your clothes all picked out; I’ll take you to the back. Now, have you ever seen the Happy Chair in action before?” Jen nodded her head no, and the employee continued, “Well, I think you’ll have a lot of fun in it. You’ve got five to ten minutes in there, and I’ll decide when you’ve had enough. Here’s the room to change. Come out when you’re ready.” Soon, Jen was changed into her new clothes, which were fairly comfortable. “Follow me; the Happy Chair awaits you!”

Jen followed the employee into the room with the Happy Chair, and she immediately wondered, ‘Why is this called the Happy Chair? I see five dentist chairs in here, and aside from expected restraints, the only thing that’s different is that their arm rests are raised. That’ll expose my armpits and I guess sides, but there’s nothing to tickle me with. No tools, no machines in sight. Maybe this employee will be tickling me. I don’t know; it just doesn’t seem right. Oh, well. I’ll just get this over with quickly.’ At the employee’s gesture, Jen sat down in the Happy Chair, and she was soon tied down to it. All of her tickle spots, aside from her feet in their flip flops, were exposed for potential tickles.

“I guess you came at an idle time for the store; usually, half of these seats are filled,” the employee proclaimed as she leaned Jen back in the chair. “Anyways, have fun; I guarantee that you’ll have a smile on your face by the end.” Jen could not see the button being pressed on the Happy Chair, but she heard the whirring that it caused. Out of Jen’s sight, the parts of the seat that were not currently holding Jen folded outward, revealing that the Happy Chair held its tickly machinery inside itself.

The source of the whirring that Jen heard was several spinning brushes, which made their way to Jen’s sides. “AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Jen suddenly found herself squirming as the soft-bristled tools brushed up against her unprotected sides. They felt just stiffer than a feather, and the circular motion that they took was quite effective on Jen.

Within a few seconds, these tools were joined by several others for the cumulative effect of driving Jen crazy. The ticklee was completely unprepared for the combination of feathers teasing up and down her neck, more of the spinning brushes in her taut armpits, rougher brushes targeting her ribs, soft brushes tickling her torso, electric toothbrushes running over her hips, soft brushes tickling all the bare skin on her legs, toothbrushes that had gotten under her flip flops to scrub her soles, and flossers teasing her toes. However, none of this was as noticeable as the flossers in her bellybutton and the chair vibrating against her back. The latter was not so tickly, but it was so weird to Jen that it took precedence over almost all the tickling she was being subjected to. Pure laughter was the only thing that Jen could get out, and with all the sensations surrounding her, her mind was void of thought. She had no concept of time, but eventually, she was let out of the Happy Chair by the employee. True to what she had been told prior to getting in, there was a smile on her face, and it was not going anywhere for a while. The employee got Jen some water, and then they headed back to the front where Rebecca was waiting. “How was the Happy Chair, Jen?” the host inquired, a superior smirk on her face, as the two walked out.

“It was so fun that I think we should both go in it next time,” Jen retorted. “It sure did make me happy.”

“I’ll let you take it again next time,” Rebecca deferred Jen’s offer. “I think I can safely say I’d like to pass on that. Anyways, I put all your stuff out in the T cart, so unless you have anything else that you’d like to do, we can head back to my place.”

“I could use some relaxation; I think your place sounds like a great idea,” Jen dictated, and the two drove off. The rest of the night was calm. Jen and Rebecca watched comedies until they decided it was time to end the day. After Jen got into the cropped-top pajamas Rebecca had insisted she get, she fell asleep to a calm dream.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 1

Last edited:
I like that this is still continuing and I look forward to how it continues. Great job as always!

I love this series. Really hoping to see Jen pushed past her limits into genuine tickle torture one day.

I love the story. I was wondering if you might do a sort of spin off story about the gangs in the tickle cartel and what life with them is like. Or maybe someone betrays Jen to sell her as a slave

It still would be a while before Jen gets really tickle tortured or especially betrayed if that were to happen.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back