• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passages / Phrases from novels that haunt you.

WheresThe Clip?

1st Level Red Feather
Let me start the ball rolling with this one:

I had another visit from my female acquaintances, six of them; the doctor played the flute and we danced. Doctor was drunk and created such mirth the ladies got him on the ground and nearly tickled him to death, and I was obliged to drive them away from him.

Charges against Napoleon – Diaries and letters of three hussars.

Nice idea for a post...

“She stroked her fingers along his thick black socks, then tickled the soles of his feet. He didn’t budge.
She tugged on the big toe of his left foot. “This little piggy went to market.” She worked her way down to the little toe. “And this little piggy cried wee, wee, wee…” She let her fingers do the walking up his long leg. “All the way home.”

Excerpt From: Kerrelyn Sparks. “How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire.”

There is a full-on gang tickling attack (by high school students, female and male, on one of their male classmates) in "The Great Airport Mystery" (from The Hardy Boys series) on page 47 of the hardcover edition. Sadly, the description lacks details and runs only half a page. Nevertheless, that became my favorite book when I first read it at age nine.

This kind of absolute laughter is that which is experienced in death by tickling, but is present as a threat in all tickling, all laughter: in acts such as tickling which involve two individuals, Batielle asserts, one of them can die.

Laughter, Literature, Violence, 1840–1930 - By Jonathan Taylor

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back