• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story is in my archives, and so here is the teaser.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
"Well Ember,” I whisper again, “are you smoldering inside, an ember ready to erupt into a wildfire, or erupt into a volcanic sea of fervid and earthy love lava. Is that why your sweating, is that why your sweat is so tasty and delicious to look at. And later on, when I get to your cauldron, will you be bubbling over with lava love and love honey? Cum, cum now, can't you answer, or will your orgasms speak louder than words. Will an eruption tell me everything I need to know, leaving you desolate like the beach?"

I continue lightly stroking your left armpit with the feather, and teasing your hair, and your intense squirming never lets up. You are too delicious for words, too delicious in your squirming, I hear barely audible and illegible words, as your shallow breath makes an appearance. I definitely don't want you out of breath, as breath play is one of your hard limits, and I totally respect those as written in stone. Those are your commandments, and I will follow them religiously and devoutly. I don't want you out of breath, but out of your mind is a totally different, and delicious matter indeed.

I have to stop and gaze at you, for you are so beautiful, and I find, that even if the sea were of ink and the sky parchment, I could not even begin to find the words to describe you. Your beauty is almost leaving me breathless, and I want to say so much to let you know, and so I let my feather bring forth the words that I cannot speak.

"You are more delicious then a cream horn, drizzled in chocolate, a buttery croissant, and the plans that I have carefully hand crafted, will have me ravenously devouring every tasty tidbit of you. Consider yourself my cuisine, my appetizer, my hors d'oeuvres and my desert all in one, and when I'm done, there won't be even a crumb left on my plate. You are totally creamylicious and I will definitely set off eruptions of love honey and love lava that will make you even more creamylicious."

I think I hear the name Jesus spoken again.

"How do I love thee, let me tickle the ways."

I can see your eyes open as wide as anything, then instantly shut tightly and your head rapidly shaking no. The air sizzles and crackles, and your mind still wants to scream, as loud as possible. I can tell that you want out of the restraints more than ever, and that you're cursing yourself for even wanting this in the first place, let alone agreeing to it. More feather strokes to your armpit and hair teasing set you off even further, and I can tell that my feather has you in the palm of its hand.

"Do I smell a wetness? Do I smell the fragrant wafting aroma of a wetness?" Am I witness to a wetness. Do I smell pussy perfume? Is it Panther's Breath? Chanel number 69, Erotica or dare I* say it; ravenous. Either way, the aroma is driving me and my dirges of urges wild."

A squeal erupts from you, and your squirming intensifies.

"I want to see your pussy in micro detail for real. The picture you sent me was erotically molten, and gripped my gaze with its clinically vivid colour, and micro detail, and I could almost count every hair. Are you so warm and moist that your pussy is a hot tub? For two perhaps? Dare I lick it, taste it and yes, even nibble it?, Do you need a shaving?" I want your pussy shaved so smooth I can surf it, I am very thorough as a shaver, making sure I get every hair. And after shaving it, I micro stroke and feel it to make sure. If not, I have to reshave those areas, and I won't stop until the hair is all gone."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back