• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Older story with my other sister in law.

Totally spaced on this story and it has to do with my other sister in law! She’s the older sister to the “cool sister in law lol” She pretty cool too just not like the other one. She doesn’t know about my love for feet tickling nor would I really tell. Idk that’s just me. Anyways I was still in college at the time. I had always wanted to see if the older sister in laws feet were ticklish. So I pulled out the ol “project scenario”. I texted her I need a test subject for a school project dealing with reflexes and health. She said “ awesome that sound fun”! Prefect. It’s give me a chance to mess around with her feet some. So we set a time and day she came by my dorm room. We chatted a bit and then got to it. I did the basic questions first and then a knee reflex test. Then I said I had to test the feet reflex’s. “Woah I didn’t that was a thing haha”! I said “totally there are a few to check”. First I took her feet and checked all the muscles. Gave them a good rub for a few minutes. Her feet weren’t terrible. About a size 8. Wide and had a nice high arch. “Ooh that’s cool, didn’t know I was going to get a foot haha” “oh ya totally haha” I replied. So next I had her sit on my bed with her feet hanging off the edge. I asked her to remove her shoes and socks. I knelt down and drug my finger up her arch. She flinched. “Woah haha that actually tickles!” “Oh really?” I said. “Well this will be fun for you haha”! “Yikes this will be a challenge for sure but I’m ready haha” she said. Next I started drawing circles around the balls of her feet and then back down her arch. She was starting to chuckle now! “Hehehehe woah I didn’t realize my feet were this responsive”! I switched back and forth between each foot a couple times going up and down her arches and tracing the ball of her foot and under her toes. She definitely started laughing. “Hahahaha whew that really tickles”! You’re doing great I replied! I wanted to keep going a bit longer so I then had her lay on her stomach so her feet hanging over the edge of the bed facing up. I told her this way we can see if they react differently to lying down then stretched out. I made that up but she didn’t know haha! So she laid on her stomach and positioned her feet. This way also I could get a quick smell of her feet. I did just that. They smelled great! I still to this day remember the smell. Definitely smelled sweaty and a little sour. She was wearing running shoes and socks so they smelled amazing! After a quick smell I continued doing the same techniques. Going up and down her arches and around the balls of her feet. She continued laughing and snickering the whole time. Spent about 10 minutes on her feet again. Hitting some tender areas and eliciting some laughs. I tried to have her keep her feet still which she said was tough due to how much it tickled. Towards the end she said “whew this is tough haha sorry I’m having trouble keeping them still but I like a good challenge haha!” I got an idea and got bold. “Oh a challenge huh? Ok I have a twenty dollar bill. You can have it but there’s a condition!” She was interested now. “Oh really! What do I have to do?” I said “simple. I place the 20 between your feet. You have to hold it. Now if you can last two minutes of some tickling and not dropping it’s your!” “Done! I think I got this!” She said. “Haha really but your feet are ticklish I thought?” I replied. “Well true but I think it can do it, easy money!” So with that I had her sit back up and extend her feet out. I put the 20 between her feet for her to hold. “Ok ready?” I said. “Bring it!” She said. With that I started easy and just drug my index finger up and down her arches. She started chuckling right away! “Hahahaha ooohhhoo man!” She kept her feet still pretty good. I stepped it up. I started spider ticking all around her feet at a quick pace. She was laughing hard now! “Hahahahaha wait ahahahaha!” The 20 slipped a little. I let up just a bit. “ no no oh dang it stay in there” she said. She had about 45 seconds left. I let her know that. I began again and just flat out went to town on her feet! I drew fast circles around the ball of her feet and scratched her arches and then went for her toes. She was really struggling. Her face was getting a little red and almost teary! She was flat out laughing now “wow ahahahaha I don’t know ahahahah if I can hahahaha make it” the 20 almost slipped and time was up. She just laid back on the bed catching her breath! “Well that was tough” she said. “Ya but you earned it! Nice job” I replied. “ i didn’t realize how ticklish my feet were. And it a lot tougher when I’m playing for money ahah”. We chatted a bit after then she headed back home. This happened over 12 years ago but seems like it was just yesterday!

That's a great story from the memory bank buddy. Nice job

Yes some stories have been coming back! Still always fun when the chance to tickle her feet comes up. She’s a few years older than me but still ticklish. Wasnt but a few months ago was able to do just that :)

Yes some stories have been coming back! Still always fun when the chance to tickle her feet comes up. She’s a few years older than me but still ticklish. Wasnt but a few months ago was able to do just that :)

Great story !! How old is your sister in law today

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back